Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 10

Story Info
The family grows.
8.4k words
3.54
24.1k
15
2

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

New readers - and previous readers who might have read the last chapter quite some time ago - know that it is advisable to start at the beginning of the series in order to know about/remember the characters and the sequence of events.

*****

The birth of Daneen eight months before had changed the dynamics of the household. All the attention and eyes were turned on the little Black baby girl. Every now and then, one of us would enter the master bedroom with great care to have a look at the newborn, who was now sleeping through the nights.

Master was a lot more present at home since the birth of His daughter, often in the bedroom with her and her mom, taking a multitude of photos. He especially liked to be by them when Abida was breastfeeding. Amanda had ordered a few nursing abayas of different colors with easy front openings.

Luckily, Daneen was a quiet and gentle baby girl. She would let us take her in our arms and carry her around the house when awake and let us put her back in her crib without a whimper. Sometimes, we would try to make her walk by holding her little plumpy hands. Her mom would smile at that sight, certainly looking forward to see her daughter walking by herself soon.

Every day, one or two of us would accompany Abida on her long walks with her baby girl in the neighborhood. On weekends, she would often be seen pushing the stroller with Master and Kiersten at her side, both of them wearing their full-length burqas with only a rectangular window revealing their heavily made up eyes and their long elbow-length gloves.

Sometimes they would come across neighbors who would stop for admiring that cute Black baby and chat. By that time, everybody knew that Abida and I had divorced and that she had remarried with a young Black man 21 years younger than her. Also aware that I was living with them sure made them wonder what was exactly our unusual lifestyle.

The two women had developed a close relationship, influencing and helping each other in their own ways. Abida had made Kiersten a fervent Muslimah believer, so much that Kiersten was wearing abayas and hijabs, sometimes with sarouels [loose, baggy trousers worn tightly at the ankles] at work and had made arrangements to have her own prayer room at the company headquarters. They both strictly abided by the female dress code and prayed together often; they also shared tips and advice on ways to please and excite Master. There was not an ounce of envy or jealousy between them, which was a gift for Faisal and all of us, creating a enjoyable atmosphere in the household.

For instance, Kiersten had suggested Abida to let her hair grow, pleading that Master would like that change and that she wouldn't have to worry about her head tattoo as it would remain there forever anyway. And Master indeed expressed His approval, asking His wife to let her hair grow until it would come down to her bottom. I was looking forward to admiring my ex-wife's jet black hair again, however this foreshadowed more hair care work for me.

Kiersten had also bought Abida a special gift for her birthday a few weeks before: a set of ten exquisite sterling pearl-studded mandarin-style nail guards in a nice velvet cushioned box. Given its obvious high quality, this present must have cost a few hundred dollars. Abida, quite intrigued, asked what these were for. "I thought that it would be nice and pleasing to your Husband if you let your fingernails grow," Kiersten explained. "We know that He likes us to scratch and cling to His back with our hands when He makes love to us. I'm sure He would love it."

Abida, blushing lightly, thought that it was a very good idea indeed, sensing the kinkiness of that new adornment. She decided to let her nails extend up to an inch long past her fingertips and was wearing the guards during most of the day, although she had to get used to them. Again, this would be more caring work for Zoe and me.

Not jealous of her ideas to increase the arousal of their Master, Kiersten had a wealth of suggestions for Abida. I heard her one day encouraging Abida to resume her hormone treatments for augmenting her breasts, at least to become as large as her own, as they knew how much Faisal was fond of them. Always striving to please her Husband, she followed the advice.

On week days, Abida was now installed in a sort of routine. Her priorities were to breastfeed her baby and do her prayers. She had begun to work on her research on Black Muslims in her office when she had time. We bought a digital voice recorder as her long nails were preventing her to type on a keyboard. She would then send her files to a freelance typist.

The evenings and nights were privileged moments for Abida and Master, and sometimes for Him and His concubines. Abida was always happy to greet Him home and enjoyed remaining beside Him and chatting about various things, such as their beloved child, His professional endeavours, and her activities at home.

Early one evening, tired but still not asleep in my quarters behind my partition in the master bedroom, I was listening to Faisal and Abida, who were chatting quietly in their love nest. A few minutes earlier, I had finished preparing Master's suitcase, and I was going to take Him to the airport; He was going with Faridah on a one-week business trip to Dubai.

"I am happy that you recovered well from the delivery," said Faisal. "I hope that breastfeeding Daneen isn't too much of a burden for you, my love."

"Oh no, my Adored One, not at all. I feel great, this is a period of high fulfilment for me. The breastfeeding creates a wonderful between Daneen and I. Of course, this is something a man cannot experience," she said joyfully. "My greatest hope right now is to make myself available to grow Your next child within me, to receive Your mighty semen so that we can have the Black baby boy that You desire so much."

"Oh my darling, I love you so much," Faisal followed on. "Your will to please me is worthy of commend. However, above all, I want to spare your health and safety, dear Princess. You remember what the doctor told us... another pregnancy could be hazardous for a woman of your age, not that I find you old, on the contrary."

I was sure that Abida didn't like to hear that. She carried on with a tinge of disappointment in her voice: "Yes, I do remember the doctor saying that. Although, my beloved Sultan, I love You so much and I am so aware of your longing for having a male Black heir that I would gladly be Your cow forever."

Hearing that word, cow, Faisal couldn't do but laugh. "You're not my cow, you're my dear, my beloved wife. And it's precisely for that reason that I want to ensure your well-being. I want us to be together for many, many years to come."

"Oh, my Love, my only Love... I am Yours and will be Yours forever!" she exclaimed with a quavering voice, on the brink of crying. "But what will we do?"

"As a matter of fact, I am thinking the situation over for some time," Faisal admitted. "I came up with a solution that could be acceptable to you."

"What is it, my Sweetheart?"

"I thought - in fact I decided - to take another wife... You expressed well my longing for a son. And I don't want to impregnate a concubine. My conscience tells me that I have to do it with a legitimate wife."

"Oh... What are you saying? Allah be a witness... I can't believe..."

"Please, stay calm, my darling... Let me elaborate... That other wife wouldn't - will not - be any woman. She will be one whom you know and with whom you get along very well. And I want to breed a white, pale-skinned woman, I want my children to be from a mixed couple, just like we have done so wonderfully for Daneen."

Abida was quick in guessing who it was. "Kiersten, it's Kiersten!" she almost shouted with a voice full of sorrow.

"I suppose that You already made Your marriage proposal..."

"No, I wanted to talk with you before. Please, my beloved wife, please think about it," Master asked gently. "Let's discuss it later next week. Then you will be more clear-headed, after pondering the pros and cons. Ok?"

"If You say so..." Abida replied, rather angrily. "Now, please, would You let me pray and ask Allah for His wisdom?"

"Yes, my dear wife," He said. "I wish you a good night. I am convinced that your prayers to Allah will sooth your suffering. And I hope that you will understand the reason behind my solution, your health and well-being. You are and will always remain my first wife. I love you, Abida."

"I love You so much!!" she almost shouted, crying.

Master then kissed her on the forehead and left the room.

I was as devastated as she was. I heard soft sweeping sounds, making me guess that Abida came out of bed and put on her prayer dress. Next, she must have assumed her prostrate position. I could hear her weep. For one moment, I was tempted to get up and console her, but I thought that it would not be appropriate and that she might have scolded me. Then my tiredness won over me, and I fell asleep.

The next morning at 6:00, I got up. My first move was to check Abida. Fortunately, she was sleeping soundly. I then went to the garage to take the Escalade out.

Not a word was exchanged during our commuting to the airport. I saw that Faridah was half asleep, her hijab-covered head lying on Master's shoulder.

After I had taken the suitcases out of the vehicle, Master told me: "eunuch, please take good care of your ex-wife, Beth. I know that you still love her tenderly. Tell her that I miss her already, that I will pray for her and that I love her."

"I shall do so, Master. Have a good trip."

"Thank you, eunuch."

***

During the following week, I did all I could to comfort and console Abida. She spent most of her time praying, often in silence and sometimes aloud. I could hear her ask Allah for His wisdom and help.

Every day, as usual, I gave bathed her. And, as usual, this was an opportunity for her to confide to the eunuch, as her Husband was doing.

One day, while I was soaping her somewhat sagging huge breasts, now close to the aimed size of 40GG, as per her Husband's wished for her and Kiersten, Abida began to confide in me.

"eunuch, praying Allah has quieted my anger. I have a lot of thinking and, with the aid of my deep belief, I came to ponder the situation. I would like to have your advice, given that you always had a sound judgment when we were together and still have."

"Madam, I must admit that I was as thrown back as you have been when Master told you about His intentions," I replied. "I also thought a lot about your situation. I believe that you should continue praying and reflecting. You love your Husband deeply, and He loves you as deeply. You love each other. But I know that it's very difficult to deal with. Your Husband has thought of that solution above all to safeguard your health and well-being. It's a great proof of love, don't you agree?"

"Yes, eunuch, I cannot challenge the validity of what you're saying," Abida carried on. "Not only does my heart bleed but also my ego. I felt it like a reject because of our age difference, like if Faisal was finding me too old for Him, too old to bear another of His children."

"Your reaction is quite understandable, Madam," I commented. "However, you will agree with me that Master has never failed to show you His love, affection, tenderness and care. Just like I did when we were wife and husband. With the exception that He fulfills you completely sexually, as you deserve. My feeling is that He will love you just as much but that He will share His love between you and another woman. You well know His immense desire to have a male descendant. But, for Him, that desire comes second to His determination to protect your physical integrity. You are now 47 and you are beautiful. I have no doubt that He will continue to honor you with His love and sexual desire. He loves you enough to continue nurturing your longings and you love Him enough to continue adoring Him and bless Him with your unconditional love. Just as I found my destiny serving you and your Husband, you have made your own destiny embarking on a that extraordinary journey with your Lover, Husband and Master."

"What you say is undeniable truth, eunuch," Abida responded. "I trust your judgment very much. This will be food for thought for me. Now, please continue washing me thoroughly."

"Yes Madam. If I may remark, your growing hair suits you very well," I commented while admiring her black hair now down on her neck.

"You will have to wash my hair after, eunuch. Later on, we will go out together for our walk with Daneen."

"Yes Madam," I agreed before having her turn around in the bath tub washing her buttocks and rectum thoroughly, then her legs and feet.

***

A few days later, I picked up Master and Faridah at the airport on their arrival from Dubai in the early evening.

Once their luggage was in the vehicle, we went home. I was glad that Master's first words were about His wife: "eunuch, please tell me... How is Madam doing? I made a point not to email her for the whole week. I wanted to give her time to reflect."

"Master, I am pleased to say that Madam is doing very well," I replied. "She prayed a lot during the week, more than usual. Whenever she had time, besides feeding Daneen and taking walks with her and me, she used her misbaha [string of prayer beads] a lot. You will find her in good shape."

"I am happy to hear that, eunuch. I can't wait to take her in my arms and tell her how much I love her."

While heading home, I asked Master if their trip had been fruitful businesswise.

"Yes, eunuch, very fruitful," He said. "As the former CEO of our company, you might be interested to hear that we signed a lucrative contract that will enable us to distribute our Arabic history workbooks in the whole network of the Middle East universities. This will reinforce our top position on the world scientific book market."

Every now and then Faridah was giving her Lover gentle kisses on a cheek.

As soon as the Escalade rolled under the marquee and Master came out, Abida ran down the stairs barefooted and bareheaded, wearing a royal blue abaya, and threw herself in her Husband's arms, crying with joy.

"I missed You so much, my Adored One!" she said.

"I missed you too, my beloved wife. I love you more than when I left." This had the effect of pulling tears out of Abida's eyes.

In turn, the two women hugged and kissed. Then Abida and Faisal went inside, heading for their bedroom, holding one another by the waist. They wanted to be alone and told me that they would ring me when needed.

The call came only late in the evening. When I entered the bedroom, the couple was in bed cuddling, looking satiated; they had obviously made love.

"eunuch, you will need to change the bed sheets tomorrow morning," said Abida in a playful voice betraying her happiness, which made me the more happy.

"Yes, Madam."

"eunuch, please prepare my suitcase tonight... not for a trip however," Master requested in turn, in a no less playful voice. "I will be staying at Kiersten's apartment tomorrow night. I have an important matter to discuss with her (which I guessed what it was). You will still need to pick up Faridah at the office on early evening however. As usual, the next morning you will take her back to work and then pick us up at the end of the day. Kiersten will most likely come home with us."

"Understood, Master," I replied, my heart beating with joy at the thought that everything seemed to be resolved.

***

Two days later, I was driving Master, Faridah and Kiersten back home. They were installed comfortably on the back seat, cuddling and French kissing. The two women were dressed in abayas with niqabs covering their heads and were sporting heavy lipstick and make up to please their Lover. When I was cleaning the interior of the vehicle, every second day, I was thinking about all that was happening on that back seat.

On our arrival, Madam was already waiting for us on the main entrance porch. As soon as the vehicle doors opened, she quickly walked down the stairs, the heels of her pearl-studded slippers clicking, and greeted Kiersten with a warm hug. They both burst into tears. Faridah came to join them, and they remained together for long minutes, performing an act of true sisterhood.

The three hijabis then walked inside holding hands. After having taken the suitcases to the master bedroom and prepared a djellaba for Master before His shower, I found them later sitting around the patio table, engaged in a friendly conversation.

They thanked me with smiles when I brought them some juice, tea and biscuits on a large plate. After which I withdrew, but not too far, remaining as inconspicuous as possible while at hearing distance, as I was curious to hear what they were saying.

"I must confess that I was shocked and devastated when Master told me about His decision," Abida told her two companions. "It took me a long time, with the help of prayer and also from our eunuch (I was pleased to hear that), to accept the situation and admit that it was my destiny. I am now at peace with myself and you, dear Kiersten."

"Oh, my dear sister, what you say makes me so happy!" Kiersten exclaimed. "However I perfectly understand your reaction. I would certainly have reacted the same way. Master's proposal came as a shock also to me last night. But a beautiful shock. I accepted His proposal without any hesitation. I love Him so much that I want to give my life to Him as His wife, just as you did and will continue to do, Abida darling. And my utmost wish is to give Him the son whom He wants so badly. Not only one child but as many as He wishes. Master and I had so much to talk about that we nearly had any sleep."

"No?" Faridah asked with a smile, knowing that it had been more than normal.

"You can imagine my state of elation at the thought of such a wonderful life project," Kiersten explained. "Master elaborated on His intentions. We will marry in Saudi Arabia. As we know, polygamy is forbidden in America but permitted in that country. The important thing for us is to be legally married under the Islamic law, the Sharia, without violating American law."

"In Saudi Arabia? So we won't have the joy of attending your wedding?" Faridah inquired.

"No, my sister. We plan to invite you and Madam of course," Kiersten said to reassure her. "In fact, you will both be my bridesmaids, although according to Muslim customs we do not really need bridesmaids. But you guys are so important to us that we want to have you alongside us on that great day."

"Oh, what a wonderful attention!" Abida exclaimed. "I am flattered and honored."

"I am as well," Faridah added. "I am so proud of you, Kiersten, and so proud to belong to our sisterhood. It's a great gift and privilege. I must confess that I envy you. Theoretically, Master could have chosen me as His second wife, and I would have been honored. But I accept the fact that He wants to breed with a white female and have children with mixed parents."

On that, the three women bent forward on their chairs and exchanged a common gentle kiss on the lips together. It was a great demonstration of affection. They were indeed the perfect trio of courtesans, united in their love for their Sultan.

"My dear Abida, I want to tell you that you were more than instrumental in my evolution toward the Muslim faith," Kiersten admitted. "Your deep devotion and conformity to the Islamic precepts impress me greatly. So much that I am about to convert to the Muslim faith. Master will introduce me soon to the imam who married you. He will certainly give us his blessing, knowing your great devotion. You were and still are a wonderful role model for me and a great believer to emulate. We intend to invite him to attend our wedding ceremony, our nikah, and the intimate reception, the walimah, that will follow. As you can see, I am opening a complete new chapter in my life, leaving my past life on the doorstep and joyfully following a new path with my new husband-to-be, your Husband."

submind
submind
191 Followers