Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 11

Story Info
Epilogue.
2.1k words
3.31
22.4k
17
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

EPILOGUE

Many years had passed...

The young, rather tall and slender black woman had turned 18 a few months before. She was standing beside her groom under the large white tent that had been set up on the perfectly maintained large lawn. It was a beautiful sunny day, albeit scorching hot. The young bride was drenched under her immaculate white bridal abaya and niqab with lace face veil. Only her eyes and feet were visible.

Beside her was standing her 63 years old groom. Her billionaire Indonesian groom, named Bachtiar. The two soon-to-be spouses had met at a large reception at her father's home a few weeks ago. The man had fallen under her spell at first sight when they had been introduced by the young woman's parents. He was immediately conquered by the girl's appealing timid look. Now he could not stop admiring her blue eyes enhanced by her extra long eyelashes through her face veil.

And they had met again a few times after that memorable evening. Bachtiar and the young woman's father were doing business together. When asked by Bachtiar, the father never hesitated to give him his daughter in marriage. The age difference was utterly large but the father could not dismiss the immense financial benefits that the marriage would provide.

The ceremony was taking place on the vast and lush property of the sexagenarian groom in a remote suburb of Jakarta. There were more than 200 guests under the large white tent.

In the front row, close to the old man, his young bride and the imam, were sitting the bride's parents, full of awe and elation: a handsome and athletic black man 44 years of age wearing an elegant djellaba, and his favorite wife, an obese but nevertheless attractive white woman in her mid-60s. The mother was very affected by the scorching heat, trying to cool herself off with a hand fan. Despite the heat, she could not be happier. Such a marriage was a gift of Allah. She still could not believe their good fortune. Their beloved daughter Daneen having been chosen by a billionaire as his fifth -- and youngest -- wife. Tears of joy were running down her cheeks.

All members of Bachtiar's harem were present: his four other wives, aged between 35 and 60, and seven concubines ranging widely in age and physical appearance.

Behind the two proud and overjoyed parents of the bride were the members of their household: the father's other wife Saamiya -- who was another attractive fat, classy lady -- his twin black sons who were now 13 years old, his two concubines and their butler, a white bald-headed man in his late 70s, who was considered as a family member.

Once the groom and bride had exchanged their marriage vows before the imam, Bachtiar gently lifted his young wife's white lace face veil and gave her a long, tender kiss on her white lips, while holding her other white-gloved hand. Her eyes reflected her joy to give herself to her husband in her true virginity. He was struck by the sensuality of the overly pouting white lips contrasting with the dark black skin. The same sensual effect was produced earlier on the guests who had seen the young bride walking barefooted in the alley, her white painted toenails contrasting with her black feet.

Under the expert advice of her mother Abida and her father's second wife Saamiya, who had given birth to the two twin boys, the young Daneen had readily accepted to sport white lipstick and polish on her finger and toe nails to increase her sultriness.

Having been raised in a strict, although loving, Muslim context, Daneen was a very obedient and outwardly modest young woman. She had followed all Islamic precepts since her young age and had always obeyed her parents in every circumstance. Therefore, she was a very happy young newlywed striving to please and obey her husband in every way, although she would have preferred to marry a young Muslim man of her age if it only had been of herself. But she would have never went against her parents' decision nor Allah's will. She had been taught by her mother and Saamiya, as well as the two concubines, all the ways to satisfy a man, as a good Muslimah should. And her old husband could easily see that in her beautiful eyes and smile. He was very satisfied of this new addition to his harem.

Escorted by her mother and Saamiya as well as her father's two concubines, Faridah and Zoe, Daneen walked to the large mansion, where she would live from now on, to change and come back to meet her husband and the numerous guests under the other large tent for the reception.

*****

Not long after the birth of His two twin sons, delivered by His second wife Saamiya, Master Faisal had an offer that He could not refuse. During a business trip in Asia in His capacity of CEO of the large international publishing company of which I had been the head before Him, He had met a very rich Indonesian businessman named Bachtiar. They had met several times after, and their communion of thoughts in many aspects led to a strong friendship.

One thing leading to another, Master Faisal was offered to become his older friend's right-hand man in Indonesia. With that would come immense financial benefits. This was the chance of a lifetime, one that could not be missed.

After discussing the matter with me, His wives and His concubines, our Lord Faisal decided to make the move. Being the subservient inferior to my superior Black Master, I readily threw all my wealth in the basket, offering him all my money and assets, which were over two million dollars. So that our Master was now a multimillionaire, and we were all living off His wealth. We sold our estate in L.A., half of which was owned by my ex-wife Abida anyway, and left for Indonesia. Our long-time maid Amanda, given her age, decided to stay in the USA, where her family was living. We -- especially Abida -- were quite sad to leave her behind.

It has now been seven years that we were living in Indonesia, in a wealthy suburb of Jakarta. Bachtiar had kindly offered Master Faisal a huge estate of several acres with a beautiful, large mansion surrounded by a lush landscape and all the modern amenities, such as a large pool and a horse stable. Master was now a very successful businessman, working along with His extremely wealthy partner, both in Indonesia and around the world. And us, the privileged members of Master's household, were benefiting from His great success.

Master Faisal's wives and concubines were living a life of idleness and comfortable easiness. And we had a more than sufficient servant staff, mainly composed of Indonesians, both males and females. Given that, I could now devote my time exclusively to the personal care and service of Master's two wives. I even had my own small room adjacent to the very large master bedroom that Abida and Saamiya shared. The marital bed was almost twice as large as the one we had in L.A. The two concubines, Zoe and Faridah shared their own large bedroom as well.

To satisfy the whim of their beloved Husband, Abida and Saamiya had gained much weight and become fat gradually over the years. They had chubby legs and arms, large buttocks and enormous two-decked bellies with as enormous breasts that were sagging on their ponderous abdomens. That was my duty to wash the sweat under their heavy udders. Despite that, they managed to remain attractive in their own ways, adorning their big bodies with a large amount of jewels and other accessories.

In spite of the initial sadness I experienced seeing my dear ex-wife's body degrade, I gradually became used to look at her obese body with the understanding that her happiness was to please her adored Master-Husband. Given that her happiness was my outmost wish, I felt reassured to see her happy. Her love for her Master-Husband had not diminished, and she was always striving to please Him.

Following up on their earlier kinky dream, Abida and Saamiya begged their Husband to have them branded on their rear end. They now had a large F permanently burnt on their right buttock as a material symbol of their forever belonging to their mighty Husband-Master.

Over the years Abida had lost all interest in her past scholar activities. She had begun to work on a book in her office in L.A. but this did not last long, her whole mind being occupied by her Islamic piety and her striving to please her Husband. And Saamiya soon followed her path. They had become passive, languid courtesans being attended to by their dedicated servant, myself. So much that when they went outdoors, they would not dare to walk around the estate but would rather be carried like queens in a large litter by six athletic Indonesian servants.

Zoe and Faridah, the two concubines, were more energetic but they slowly tended toward the same inclinations. The four women would get together for long periods every day to chat lazily about their mighty Husband-Lover, their faith, sex and feminine matters such as body care, jewelry and clothing. Naturally, that life of idleness was leading to all kinds of deviances and kinky amusements.

One day, Saamiya shared a kinky thought with her three companions. She found that it would be exciting to have two young effeminate male servants who could be trained to become what she called femboys. They could be trained to become genuine girls. Of course, the four women asked permission to their Master, trying to convince Him that this could be a nice amusement for Him as well. To their great pleasure, He readily accepted.

Thus, the two wives and two concubines now were enjoying the making of two slim and effeminate Indonesian boys. They had their black hair grow long on their backs and made them practice walking lasciviously and act femininely in all circumstances. The femboys were toys under the women's hands, always naked under see-through abayas, most often white and sometimes pink, with plenty of jewels, such as large loop earrings, rings and anklets. The demanding wives and concubines obliged them to have permanent lipstick and nail polish as well as perfume. The boys were happy as they never had to work and were treated by the servants as much as if they were concubines.

Abida suggested that the ladyboys be fit with steel chastity cages, likely remembering the time when I was wearing one. She reflected that, given that they were not castrated, the cages would refrain them from masturbating but without suppressing their libido. Furthermore, the two "girls" would be sexually excited and therefore be more eager to satisfy their whims and fancies.

The kinky ladies would then spend hours playing with their "toys", making them walk, sit and chat like girls. Sometimes they would require that they indulge in hot kissing and playing with their little penises without removing their chastity cages. Often the four women would enjoy the shows while masturbating together.

Every once in a while, the two fat wives would ask the femboys to undress them, put them each a collar and leash and drive them on all four all around the mansion. They loved to be humiliated by their two ladyboys in front of everyone, including the servants. They loved to be treated like big, fat sows and insulted verbally. They loved, when requested, to kiss the ladyboys' feet on their white painted toes.

All this never prevented the four women to say their daily prayers, go to the mosque every Friday to pray Allah and respect the holy month of Ramadan. Every Friday, the three children would accompany them so that they be brought up in the strict obedience to the precepts of Islam.

*****

About three months after the wedding of young Daneen with her 63 years old husband, Master Faisal's household learned with great joy that she was pregnant. The boy or girl-to-be would be the 16th child in Bachtiar's family.

In the years that followed, Daneen gave birth about every year and a half. She visited often her mother and father, driven to their estate by the couple's chauffeur in her dedicated limousine. Every time she would take her children along so that they could develop a close relationship with their grand-parents. As Bachtiar's favorite wife, she was spoiled in every way; every whim she had he would gladly satisfy. She had a permanent staff of four personal servants. Daneen lived happily in communion with her husband and the other wives and concubines, and gave her beloved husband numerous children over the years. For his enjoyment and the glory of Allah.

The end

submind
submind
191 Followers