Cuckoo

Story Info
An alien uses some unlucky girls as breeding stock.
3.1k words
3.82
122.6k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
138 Followers

As the ship settled smoothly into the clearing in the woods, its' single passenger made the final preparations to put the drive into standby. The pilot's name was largely unpronounceable by the natives of this planet, so it chose to call itself Cuckoo for the length of its stay. Not that it anticipated a great deal of communication with the planet's inhabitants. During his descent, Cuckoo's scanners had selected a landing site near a settlement with an ideal number of candidates in the appropriate age range, and with a thin enough population to offer minimal resistance. He only planned on utilizing five or six of the natives during this visit, but if things went well, this planet would be a fantastic find; a lucrative breeding ground for years to come. With one last check of his ship's stealth field, Cuckoo put his weapons and tools in the pockets of his replicated native garb and strode towards the nearest house.

Elise's mood was a mixture of nervous and excited. Her preparations for the party were complete, and everything was in place. There was enough food and soda to sustain the party long into the night. Not that the occasion was particularly important, just a few friends coming over to watch as many episodes of Lost as they could before passing out from exhaustion, but Elise prided herself on being the center of her small but tight knit social network, and she took her duties as hostess very seriously.

The doorbell rang, and Elise gave a little jump. It was still early, and her friends weren't supposed to arrive for another 15 minutes. Elise went to the door and opened it. The person standing in front of her was not one of her friends; she had never seen him before. He was of average height and looked about her age, with deep black hair and green eyes. The evening light was dim, but she could have sworn even his skin had a slight greenish cast. Confused, she asked "can I help you?"

The stranger smiled, and Elise's confusion suddenly turned to panic. The man standing at her door did not have normal teeth. They were nowhere near normal teeth. They were too long and too sharp. They reminded her of shark's teeth. Before she could react, the stranger was on her. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. She opened her mouth to scream, and at that moment the stranger kissed her. Elise tried to struggle against him, but he was very strong. Her mouth began to tingle, and gradually her face began to feel hot and she got light headed. Her struggles began to weaken as the lightness traveled down her chest. Her nipples felt stiff, and even the soft padding of her bra pressing against them sent pleasure coursing through her large breasts. When the heat reached her groin, she felt herself winding tight, felt the heat and wetness begin to build between her legs. After what felt like an eternity, the kiss was broken. The stranger pulled back and regarded her face. Elise looked back, fear and arousal playing across her eyes. She knew she should be running, doing anything to get away, but her arousal was accompanied by a strange passivity, and besides... Elise had never been with a man. It wasn't that she wasn't pretty, she had a nice face and a great figure, she was just shy and a little uptight. Her first boyfriend broke her heart before they could get serious, and Elise was still recovering. The man at her door had tapped into something that had been hidden away for too long, and Elise wanted more.

The man stepped more fully into the house and closed the door behind him, locking it. He took Elise by the hand, led her into the family room and set her against the wall. He got down on one knee, deftly unbuttoned the fly of her jeans, pulled down the zipper, and began pulling the pants down her thighs. When they were bunched around her ankles, Elise put a hand on his head and weakly pushed him away. Her own head was beginning to clear a little, and she was trying to resist. The stranger looked up at her face for a minute, and began to kiss her thighs, right up the line of her panties. The kisses left tingles on her skin and the heat in her groin reached new heights. Elise gave a low moan as the arousal overwhelmed her again. Satisfied, the man roughly pulled down her panties and stood to face her. He unbuttoned his own pants and moved in close. She could feel his breath on her face, and it smelled like cinnamon. He used a knee to gently guide her legs apart, until they were spread wide, and then pressed his open crotch against hers. She felt something tickling against her leg, moving of its own accord. When it found her opening it began to slide in. It felt incredibly good as it filled her; it made her feel complete in a way she had never known, and she gave a series of gasps as he pressed deeper and deeper into her. Finally he stopped and looked into her eyes with a shark toothed grin. She was breathing hard, almost gasping, but he remained calm as he looked into her arousal-lit eyes. He wiggled his hips a few times to settle in, then he made a series of gasps, almost moans, and bucked against her, thrusting deeper. Elise gave a series of tiny cries in response. She felt the thing between her legs spasming, pumping... something into her. After seven or eight of these thrust/moans, the stranger pulled out, looking immensely satisfied. Elise gave a cry of discomfort as the wonderful full feeling was replaced by a cold emptiness, though the unpleasant feeling quickly faded. She began to slide down the wall, mentally exhausted. The stranger grabbed her by the waist and supported her as he carried her to the couch. He placed her on the couch, where she sat, slumped, with her legs spread apart.

At that moment there was a knock on the door. The stranger looked up, puzzled, and then went to see who it was. Elise lay on the couch, still aroused and passive, thoughts whirling as she tried to make sense of the last 5 minutes. Suddenly a spasm shook her, an electric shock of pleasure started in her groin and traveled up her whole body. She gave cry of pleasure and her legs kicked out as it coursed through her. When it had passed, she looked down at her belly, it had swollen out slightly, just one or two inches, above the hair of her groin.

...

Lisa knocked on the door. It had been a long day at work, and she was looking forward to kicking back and zoning out in front of the tv with her friends. Morgan, her boyfriend, stood next to her, just as eager to get inside. The door opened, but instead of Elise, it was someone she had never seen before. Morgan, just as confused, asked "hey man, do I know you?"

Moving fast, the stranger grabbed Lisa close and pulled her toward him, spinning her around and clamping a hand over her mouth. As she struggled against his iron grip, he pulled something from his pocket with his other hand and pointed it at Morgan, who was still too stunned to react. There was a red flash, and Morgan simply vanished, disintegrating rapidly into dust. The stranger kicked the door closed with his foot. Lisa tried to scream, but little sound escaped through the stranger's hand, and her blows against his chest had no effect. He bent down and kissed her neck. She felt heat emanating from the kisses, reaching up to her head, and her struggles died off. The heat traveled down her neck, to her pert breasts. She felt her nipples stiffen and her pulse quicken. Her screams changed to moans of pleasure. As the heat reached her groin, she felt desire building within her. Lisa had always been satisfied with Morgan's attentions, but this was a desire she had never felt before.

Without really thinking about it, Lisa responded to the man's gentle proddings as he moved her to the family room. Elise was on the couch, pantless, her belly slightly swollen.

"Lisa, get out of h..." Elise's warning turned into a moan as a spasm took her, her back arched and her moan continued as her stomach swelled out, growing as Lisa watched. When the spasm had passed, Elise's belly had swollen out to about eight inches

Lisa, still in an aroused trance, could do nothing as the stranger reached around her waist and unbuttoned her pants. Getting on one knee, he pulled them down to her ankles, he briefly ran a finger over the butterfly above her cleft. Then he grabbed the elastic of her panties, and with a twist tore them off. Lisa gave a cry as her underwear was pulled off, leaving her bare to the waist. The man stood up and pushed her head down toward the arm of the couch, with her ass facing the man. The man quickly unzipped his own pants. The he reached between Lisa's legs, and lightly brushed her clit. Lisa's reaction was automatic, she gave another cry, arched her back, and bent her knees, spreading her opening to the man. The man slowly pressed his crotch into Lisa's ass. She felt something moving against her flanks; it seemed to move on its' own accord, almost like a worm. It tickled her thighs until it found her opening, which was moist and wet from her arousal, and slowly began to slide in. Lisa gave a low moan as it entered her, filling her in a way Morgan never could. She could feel the man grinding into her ass, wiggling a little to get as deep as he could. The man put his hands on her wide hips, running his hands up and down her sides. Then he grunted and thrust. She cried out loudly as she felt what was inside her spasming, releasing fluid into her. After seven or eight of these grunting thrusts, the man stilled and finally pulled out of her. Lisa was about to collapse, but the stranger put an arm around her waist and held her up, flipping her onto the couch next to Elise.

"Oh God Elise, what's going on?"

"I- I don't know, he just came in the front door and he..."

"Can you move?"

"No, I keep trying, but its too hard, and I feel so good."

Just then she felt a tightening in her groin, as an electric shock traveled up her body. It felt like someone was rubbing her clit vigorously. She arched and twisted as the energy coursed through her. She looked down at her stomach and saw it swell out, pushing out slowly until she had a five inch swell to her belly.

As soon as Lisa's spurt had passed, another took Elise. "OOOoooohhhh" she screamed as her belly swelled out. As Lisa watched, Elise's belly button was slowly pushed out by the growth of what was inside her. This growing burst had been the strongest one yet, Lisa thought she looked at least six months along now.

Cuckoo marveled at his luck thus far. By coincidence, he had picked a residence in which the perfect number of native females had gathered, arriving at regular intervals. He did not understand the purpose of this gathering, but it eliminated the need to travel to other residences in search of mate/prey. Furthermore, the native inhabitants were extremely attractive, despite their rather drab coloration. And they seemed fertile, the mate/prey fertilized for production was growing rapidly. Cuckoo was looking forward to sampling the resulting offspring/sustenance.

Then there was another knock on the door. Cuckoo went to the door. Peering through the keyhole, he saw a third female had come to the door. Cuckoo was delighted; with this third female, he had almost reached his quota for this scouting mission. Cuckoo opened the door. The native female was tall and thin, with lighter colored hair than the other natives. Her grabbed her a pulled her into is embrace, and enjoyed the pleasant tingling as his pheromone saliva was passed to the female, leaving her aroused and passive, he led her by the hand into the living room, where the second mate/prey was in the throes of another growing phase. She was moaning on the couch, her belly rapidly swelling out to at least a foot. The first mate prey he had fertilized looked like she would be ready for labor at any moment, and the second would be ready for after a few more growing phases. Turning his attentions back to the new mate/prey, he pushed her against the wall and grabbed the hem of her dress, lifting it above her waist. He smiled when he saw she wore no underwear, wondering if it was significant. Keeping the hem of her dress pulled up, he unbuttoned his pants one handed, and pressed himself against her. He felt his organ instinctively seek out the warmth and moisture of her opening. Finding it, he pressed inside her. The female gave a series of gasps as he pressed deeper and deeper into her. After a minute he was firmly inside of her. Her warmth and wetness began to stimulate him, and he felt his groin tightening as an orgasm built. After a minute, he came in her. He felt the distinct tingling of his organ spurting into her, and each spurt sent a wave of pleasure through him, making him grunt and thrust. The female was also crying out as he came, her eyes wide. After the waves of his orgasm had passed, he pulled out of her, and she gave a small cry of disappointment. He picked up the now fertilized female and set her down on the other side of the first. He turned his attention to the initial mate/prey. Her belly was swollen out to two feet, spilling over her lap. Her labor would no doubt begin soon.

...

"Oh my God, that felt so good. What is he doing to us?" asked Alice, who had just been set on the couch next to Elise

"I don't know, I know I should be scared, but its so wonderful, I just can't..."

Just then Elise felt her stomach flutter as what was in her shifted. She saw her belly shift down, as she felt what was inside her move into her birth canal. She felt warmth between her legs, and when she looked down a green fluid was spurting out between them.

"Something's happening, something new."

"I'm right here, I got you." Elise felt Alice take her hand and give it a squeeze.

A spasm started low in Elise's stomach, and she felt the pressure moved up from her groin into her belly. She thought it should have hurt, but instead it felt great, kind of like when the stranger first kissed her, but much more intense. Elise squeezed Lisa's hand. "Oh my god. I think I'm gonna come!" was all she could say.

The waves of pleasure became a contiguous buzz, and she suddenly felt a tremendous urge to push. "You're okay, I've got you." Said Alice, but just then as her first spasm took her, and she cried out in pleasure as he belly swelled out, straining her dress. At the same time, Elise began to push, and as her muscles contracted, at long last, an orgasm took her. It raced like fire from her groin, filling her breasts and tightening her nipples to dark puckers. It flushed her skin and filled her head with heat and lust and ecstasy. Elise, who had always been a quiet girl, screamed long and full throated as she pushed down hard, contracting all of the muscles in her belly and groin. She felt her opening stretch as she pushed out what was inside her. She couldn't see it as it fell to the floor. When it was over, she looked down at her belly, which had only been reduced a few inches. She felt movement within her as another of... whatever it was, moved into her birth canal.

Elise looked over to the stranger. The heat and pleasure was still coursing through her, but the overwhelming ecstasy had subsided as her body prepared for birth again. To her right Lisa was giving a short series of cries, arching her back and almost leaving the couch, as her belly swelled out to more to as big as Elise's. To her Alice against was screaming as the front of her dress tore open from the pressure of her growing belly. The man walked over to Elise and reached down to pick up what she had birthed.

It was an egg. At least, it was the shape of an egg. It was about the size of two fists, and was a deep green. It looked almost gelatinous. The stranger sniffed it, gave it a tentative lick, and began to eat it. The look on his face was almost as delighted as when he had been inside Elise and her friends. Then Elise felt the urge to push return, as strong as before, and the heat began to build all across her body. Giving in, she began to push again, screaming in renewed ecstasy, as another fierce orgasm rocked her body, and her opening stretched around another egg. Through the heat haze of her orgasm, she heard a knock on the door.

Cuckoo was returning to his ship, trailed by a servant robot carrying a portion of his offspring/sustenance. This trip had been lucky beyond measure. By coincidence, he had picked a residence in which the perfect number of native females had gathered, arriving at regular intervals. He did not understand the purpose of this gathering, but it eliminated the need to travel to other residences in search of mate/prey. Only two of the females had been accompanied by mates, and they had been easy to vaporize with his sidearm. Even without this luck, the planet was a treasure. The native inhabitants were extremely attractive, despite their rather drab coloration. They were very fertile, and produced delicious offspring/sustenance. He would have to relate this find to his father/lord; the planet was ideal for large scale utilization. If they could keep its location secret from the other Gene Houses, they could make a fortune in the food and slave market and have a high quality source of offspring for years to come. Setting course for home, Cuckoo smiled his shark toothed grin as he contemplated the future.

testudo
testudo
138 Followers