Cuckquean - Brittany, The Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of 'em."

"Damn straight. I've had more offers than you could shake a stick at. Heather and me both. Have I ever once stepped out on you?"

"No ma'am."

"Darn tootin'! I wouldn't do that to you. You fought for me once. Alright, a lot more than once. I'm not goin' to make you do it again. You get ME, honey. The best there is. Hell, you got sugar lips down there as my backup. You don't really need nobody else do you? Not no more. I'll forgive you Carla. I fucked up, cuttin' you off like that. Heather reamed me good for that one. But since then, haven't I given you everything? Ain't I been a good wife?"

I tapped Heather on the shoulder to get her to ease up. I could see she was distracting him.

He sighed when she slowed down, and looked back at me. "You're the best honey. It was just a titty-fuck. I didn't think you'd mind. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Promise me? Save it for me, baby?"

"I will. I swear. I don't need nobody but you."

I gave a meaningful glance at Heather, who was giving him her best. I didn't want him dissin' my sister. Not after all she'd done for us.

"You and Heather, of course. The both of you. I don't need nobody but the Lannister women. Hell, Brittany, who would!"

That's what I liked to hear. Heather and I gave him another quadruple titty-fuck, and once we got him off, we teased him a bit, cleaning each other up. That's all, you understand. We're not perverts or nothin'. She's my sister, damn it!

I made sure he knew the ground rules, and Heather helped. Within our own rules of course. She's no cheater, just like me. She didn't give up the pussy, and he wasn't allowed to come in her, but satisfying a man like Allen is hard work, and I appreciated her giving me a break now and then. Once we'd reduced him to not much more than a stain on the bed, I thanked her and let her know I had it from there.

It was back to early times, morning, noon and night. The man gave me more orgasms than at my junior prom. All by himself. Blowjobs were the order of the day, and we broke in all the furniture all over again. I got half a new wardrobe out of it. He even gave me the credit card and told me to buy Heather somethin' nice. She appreciated that, a lot. Three times as I recall.

- ( . Y . ) -

Life was good. He knew the rules. So why the fuck isn't this story over?

If you guessed our fuckin' family reunion, you got it right on the first try.

I was pissed. I mean, royally pissed. Heather did her best to calm me down. Like I said earlier, she's the competitive one.

When great-grandpa Lannister's descendants all gather, it's a raucous good time. And nobody can deny that it's a visual feast. But there is the whole Lannister, Montgomery thing. Great Aunt Mildred married a Montgomery. They moved away, and somehow, those crazy Montgomery sluts got it in their head that they're just as good as us Lannisters, when it comes to taking care of our men. Ridiculous, I know, but they insist on lying about it.

So when Allen had an opportunity to find out, generously offered by that whore Wendy Montgomery-Childress and her sister Frieda, - don't get me started on naming a girl Frieda - he took it. Heather thinks I should let that one go, particularly seeing how he cleared things up as a neutral observer. No contest he told 'em. Lannisters had the Montgomerys licked.

If he hadn't gone back for seconds, the next day, to prove a point, Hell, I might have even agreed with Heather. But seriously? Once - one day, twice each - wasn't enough? He had to take on the whole fuckin' brood? Wendy, Frieda, their baby sister June, and even their mother, that nasty ol' whore.

I wasn't accepting his claims that it didn't count. His argument was that not only were they family, but they didn't even live in the seven counties that Heather and I claimed as our domain. Plus, he was defending our reputation. Sorry, that doesn't cut it.

To prove a point, I even brought in cousin Alice to show him that it wasn't just the outsiders we were better than. It was even our own family. Sis and me, we were the creme de la creme, capo de tutti capi. Best of the best. Why the FUCK couldn't he figure that out?

Alice gave it her best shot. Heather and I were there, and never said one harsh word. Hell, we encouraged her, praised her, told her how as a Lannister, she was the best there was. And Allen? I was proud, he rode her hard, broke her down, and turned her inside out. I'd trained him well. Face it, if the man can handle an all out blitz from me, there's not much he can't stand up to.

Once he'd finished with Alice, Heather wanted to go through the rest of the family in alphabetical order, to prove her point. Allen, God bless his heart, told her there was no need. He believed us. So the weekend after was both punishment and reward, and Heather helped me tag-team him until he was begging for mercy. That was the reward. The punishment was not letting up after he started begging. Since we had him tied down to the bed, he couldn't resist much. When we were done with him, he couldn't have even satisfied a Montgomery.

I explained to Allen I had to give Heather's husband a couple of BJs to get him to loan us Heather for the weekend. Nothing I would have wanted to do on my own, but Ricky was a good man. He understood the problems in my marriage, and he gave us his blessing. Heather made sure he had Alice for the weekend, so he wouldn't have to do without. Lannister husbands don't take well to doing without. Hell, I knew that from recent experience. But, sweet as she is, Alice ain't no Heather. Something I should have remembered, or none of this would probably have ever happened.

So the weekend with Heather was the whole enchilada. When we were done, he declared it a tie, and I was fine with that. As was Heather. He did give me the edge on blowjobs, but he claimed her ass was a little tighter. I think he was just trying to make her feel good.

- ( . Y . ) -

I was happy again. He understood, my man really understood. He had the best. We could do to him, what he could do to any lesser woman. We even took four days off to go to the fishing cabin, with Heather and Ricky. Never got our lines wet. We did a fair bit of showin' off for each other, but stuck to our own men. That swappin' stuff is for the birds. Besides, after watching Ricky in action, big, good lookin' stud that he is, I was pretty certain that I was the big winner in the husband sweepstakes.

I never said nothin' to Heather about that, though. That wouldn't be right. She'd done well, no doubt about it. Ricky was a man's man. But, and this is just my opinion, mind you, Allen was all that and a box of chocolates. He earned a better livin', our kids were better looking, his dick was a good inch longer, and just as thick. And the man could eat pussy like a jailhouse lesbian. Fuckin' A, I was proud.

He learned his lesson. For near on a year, he never even came close to cheatin' again. I'm not countin' that Halloween party. Heather and I were wearin' the same damn outfit, he was drunk, and she was my backup anyway, so he gets a bye. That wasn't cheating. Not anyway I can see. It was an understandable mistake and he kept it in the family. Cost me another damn blowjob though. Ricky was pissed at Heather, and it was the least I could do to get her out of the doghouse.

But when Allen told me the new teacher down at the school claimed she could crack walnuts with her ass, I wasn't happy. The slut claimed that being from Texas, she could do everything better. Bullshit.

I told him to bring her home, and we'd prove me right, AGAIN.

Now I ain't bad-mouthin' Texas. No way. The girl had mad skills. Ask Heather. Fuckin' snapper pussy damn near had me beat. It took the better part of a week to hammer that one out. She even gave Ricky a ride, so we could borrow Heather again. Allen had become the official family judge, after the whole family reunion mess.

Like I said, mad skills. Real tits, big blonde hair, an ass you could bounce a half-dollar off of. She had that snapper pussy that went off when she came, and had Allen howling like a banshee. It was a close thing, and Heather and me both, we gave her all the credit she was due.

But in the end we had it all, and she was a one-trick pony. A hell of a trick, but not enough. We even worked with her a while bringin' her blowjobs up to snuff, but her ass was all show. And that was the big difference.

Watching her with my man, it did something to me. Made me both jealous and hotter than a third generation habanero. Man, oh man, that man of mine could work her over good. And every time he did, I couldn't wait to prove I was her equal. God's truth, I think she made me better. I told her as much.

And she conceded that Allen was fair in his judging. Heather and I both had her beat. If she was a Lannister, she'd a been number three, no doubt. Even Ricky admitted as much.

I don't know how they train 'em down in Texas, but they're doing something right, they can be proud of Misty Ray Dawn Billings. I know I would be.

But even Misty Ray was no match for me or Heather, and together? Hell, I'd go up against anyone.

Lord knows, after Misty Ray showed up, we had to prove it often enough. She was a proud woman, and rightly so. She should have been happy enough to take over my claim as best damn pussy in seven, no, make that eight counties. Alice spent a weekend giving us Williams County. Misty admitted we were the best sex in eight counties, and I was fine with that.

But then she had to bring her damn family in on it. One of those big, west Texas ranch/oil families at that. For a full two years, not a month went by that some relative of hers didn't show up tryin' to lay claim to our crown. It was the fuckin' 'A' game, time after time. Hardly time for a rest anymore.

Most of them, admittedly were pretenders. We'd take 'em in for the weekend, with Heather and Misty Ray providing backup. Allen would put the latest wannabe through her paces, and Heather and I would cheer him on. Most didn't make it to the next morning before Allen would lay down the law and send them on their way.

Don't go thinkin' he was cheatin' neither. I mean about judging things fairly. My man ain't like that, honest as the day is long. Misty Ray even brought her cousin Travis up for a week to make sure things were on the up and up. According to him, if anything, Allen judged Heather and me harder that he should have. Misty Ray agreed. If any of her kin started down that line of crap, one call straightened them right out. Good thing too, or I think Heather would have scratched their eyes out. Nobody messes with a Lannister's man. No fuckin' way.

Most of them were pretenders. Not that little slut Tina Marie. How the fuck a twenty year old learns to suck like that is a mystery to me. We kept her with us for two full weeks, and all three of us, me, Heather, and Misty Ray upped our games.

Tina Marie's pussy and ass were good, but not great. Even she conceded that after the first day. But damn! That girl gave head like nobody's business. We showed her off for a while, and before she was done with Heather's Ricky, I think she wore his cock down a good inch or so. Damn I loved to watch that girl in action.

- ( . Y . ) -

Momma says Heather and I are gettin' carried away. We're married women. We've worn our crown well for over a decade. We should allow someone else braggin' rights.

No fuckin' way.

Someone shows up who is better than me and Heather, that's fine. I'll give up the title gracefully. Until then, no way. Hell, any real competition wouldn't want us abdicating, they'd want to win it fair and square. Ask Misty.

The good news is, it's been over four years since the family reunion fiasco. Allen ain't cheated on me once in all that time. And God knows, he's had the opportunity. A lot of women are beggin' for his tutelage, and I swear that every new pretender to our throne tries to get him to give them a try before hand, and begs to stick around for trainin' afterward.

Not my Allen. We had our troubles, and he took some breakin' in, but now he's as loyal and true as Uncle Ray's old coonhound. I love my man, and I'm as proud of him as I could possibly be.

I'm certain, no doubt at all, he's given up his philandering ways, and I'll be able to trust him until we're both old and gray.

I'm gonna stop writin' now. Misty Ray says she's picked up a new trick while she was in Atlanta. She and Heather are comin' over for dinner, and then Allen's agreed to let her teach it to us. He's good like that, now that he's been trained up well. If it's as good as she claims, we'll wear the poor man out, but you never hear him complain. Not once.

How can you NOT love a man like that?

THE END 8=====D ~~~~

====================

Please let me know what you think. It's the only reward that novice writers like me receive for our efforts. Your opinion is important, and I hope will make me a better writer.