Cuckquean Sadism: Continues

Story Info
Cuckquean dominated and humiliated by husband's girlfriend.
892 words
4.08
163.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgequean
edgequean
162 Followers

The moment I get home, the chastity belt comes on immediately. Usually, Naomi is back at the apartment way earlier than me, on days that she decides to come here to spend the night. She has another serious boyfriend who is comfortable with the set up that we have. David is more lax, sometimes he won't put it on so he can look at my horny cunt. Sometimes he gives it attention, kissing and caressing it, but not letting it anywhere near orgasm. But then I get too horny, and the belt has to come on inevitably.

I cook and clean better when I am driven by how horny I am. David has routinely complimented on how organized and clean I have become because my horny slit is always locked into a steel chastity belt while I am at home. Sometimes David inquires about my fetish, and I explain to him that I love this lifestyle and I am glad I discovered it, I can let my inner masochist develop. He loves it too because he stands to gain from being able to fuck any woman he likes, while coming home to a clean, orderly apartment and a full time cuckquean wife and slave.

Naomi likes to come over ahead of me, and make a mess, so I can clean up after her while she flirts with David in front of me. David loves the attention, so he particularly enjoys the days she is over. He also likes to watch me service the both of them.

Naomi is full of herself, so she likes to compare herself to me in front of David while making me perform humiliating tasks. She also likes to make me look pathetic in front of David. One time she made me wear tight yoga pants that were white, so my puffy cunt was showing through. Also, I was sopping wet at the crotch because she has not let me cum in two weeks. She made me wear a tight tee shirt. I begged her not to force me to go outside. "But I want snacks!" She said, laughing sadistically. David was hesitant, "Maybe her boundaries..." Naomi interrupts, "David, I really want snacks, so I have to make this slave to get it in her humiliating costume."

"Y-yes, Naomi. Text me if you want anything else from the store."

When I came back, Naomi and David were heavily making out. I placed the snacks on the counter and made my way to the couch so I can watch. I slowly take the tight yoga pants off, exposing my swollen, horny cunt. David looks over and smiles at me, and Naomi sees it and turns around smirking: "What are you?"

"A-a horny slave."

"What's wrong with your pussy?"

"It's too horny..."

"and wet, slimy. Just...gross. Don't fucking touch it."

"Yes, Naomi." I gaze down at my horny cunt, disappointed. Naomi screams out in pleasure, "Oh, David! Fuck your cock feels so fucking good. FUCK ME HARD." Naomi squeezes her D-cup tits together and David sees it, grunting loudly. "Fuck this feels so good." I watch the way his hair falls onto his eyes, and he closes it, his lips pressed against each other, not saying anything, but his face in that very moment speaks for itself. The way his silence carries, and I am comforted but confused at once, and this man that I have observed from afar, but stirs within me feelings I did not know was possible to feel. This particular David. He sat down one day at a cafe, the same one he takes other girls to, says "Sorry, I'm late." and this is where we found ourselves years later.

Naomi screams even louder, "I'm about to cum, keep fucking me! Fuck me hard. Oh, fuck, David. Fuck, yeah, don't stop!" My pussy is throbbing but I am not allowed to touch it. I watch the couple collapse on top of each other when they are done screaming each other's names ecstasy.

"M-may I touch myself now please?" I ask quietly.

"HAHAHA. we forgot you were here!!" Naomi laughs.

"I didn't, I was perfectly aware." David winks.

Naomi walks over to me. "Stand up!" she commands. I comply. She points at my soaking wet pussy, gushing out horny fluids, dripping down my legs. "EWWWW gross. Look how horny this slave is! What a fucking pathetic pussy. I can't believe how disgusting it is. This is why we don't touch it anymore! Hahaha." Her degrading words made me more horny, I was shaking with the need to be able to relieve myself from the sexual build up. My pussy started twitching and contracting. This made Naomi laugh out loud: "HAHAHHAA." She walks to the desk and grabs a permanent marker. She walks to me and writes "NO." on the front of my cunt. Then she writes "LOSER" on my chest, much flatter than hers. My pussy is throbbing from the humiliation.

"Don't fucking cum!" She demands. "Now go make us coffee."

I comply even though my frustration has risen, and my pussy is drenched to the extent that my horny juice is dripping down my leg. Feeling humiliated and defeated, I had no choice but to go into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and hope that soon I will be allowed to relieve myself.

edgequean
edgequean
162 Followers