Cucky Trained by CD DOM Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife arranges for cuck to spend a weekend being trained.
1.6k words
4.37
21.3k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers

"Gather your things, it's time to go."

"Yes mistress."

You got yourself together but I told you not to clean the cum off your face so you walked out of the theater and out of the store looking like the cum soaked whore you are.

As we walked out I said, to no one in particular, "I hope you all enjoyed my whore. She'll be back."

Another two block walk back to the car. I put a towel on the seat to help soak up the man seed that was still leaking out of your cunt. I made sure I drove slowly and stopped at every red light so people could look at my cum covered pet.

We got back to my house and as soon as we went inside I told you I was going to take a nap. You were to wash the kitchen floor. Before I went upstairs I had you insert a plug to hold whatever cum was left inside you.

The cum on your face had almost fully dried. "Oh, maybe on second thought I might just want to have a little more fun before I nap." Go get that bottle you peed in this morning. And a small glass from the kitchen, slut." You did as you were told.

"Now slut, you have really pleased me so far so I'm going to give you a reward. You have two minutes to make yourself shoot your sissy juice into this glass. If it takes longer than two minutes, there will be punishment. Begin."

You stood there for about ten seconds before you started stroking your sissy cock. It took almost half a minute for you to get hard. You were stroking your she cock for all it was worth. You had thought your two minutes were up but you kept stroking. When you finally shot, it was almost five minutes on my timer.

"Well slut, that was terrible. I should have stopped you after two minutes but I wanted to see how long it would take. So, for every ten seconds longer than two minutes, you have to drink one glass of your piss. By my calculations, you have 16 glasses of pee to drink. Here, let me pour you the first one."

As I said this I poured some of the pee in the container into the glass that held your sissy cum. "Drink up, slut." You took the glass in your hand and raised it to your lips. There was a little hesitation before you began drinking. You didn't think I noticed, but I did. "Problem slut?"

"No mistress." You drank down that glass and six more before we ran out of pee.

"I guess I'll have to help you out." I stood up, released my cock from my panties and filled the container with my warm, golden nectar. "This is a treat slut. Usually my slaves don't get to taste me in such a way."

Unlike the first bottle which had cooled to room temperature, this liquid was warm. I did the honors of filling another glass for you.

"This is my precious nectar. Don't spill a drop."

You were very good at this. Six more glasses to your credit.

"Only four more to go slut. But we've run out. Stand up. Take this bottle and pee."

You didn't have to go. Or at least you didn't feel like you had to go but once you got started, the bottle was filled in no time.

"No need for the glass, slut. Just drink it straight from the container. Oh, and finish it."

This took some doing on your part since you had already drank 12 glasses of pee and this container was about six or seven more glasses.

"You'll be fine. In an hour or so when you'll be allowed to pee again, we'll have some fun. Take a rest now dear slut. Find me in an hour."

That hour seemed like eternity to you. The pressure in your bladder was unlike anything you've ever felt before. I made you sit in a room with a very loudly ticking clock. There was no way you'd escape the slow passage of time.

At the end of the hour you looked around the house for me. I wasn't in any of the spaces you had been to. You found a door in the kitchen with steps leading down to the basement. You found me down there.

I was dressed in a very severe looking corset. 10 strap garter belt. Sheer panties. Stockings. 6" heels. You also saw the bondage horse that was in the bathroom earlier today.

"Very good slut. You found me. I bet you have to relieve yourself something fierce, don't you slut."

"Yes please mistress."

"Please again?"

"Yes please mistress."

I handed you a penis sheath with a tube coming out the tip.

"Put this on slut. And make sure you get it on right. I don't want a mess on my floor.

"Yes mistress."

Once the sheath was on I had you assume the previous position bent over the horse. I attached a hose to the sheath tube. The other end had the enema nozzle on it. I popped the plug out of your sissy hole and inserted the nozzle. I inflated both bulbs and stepped back.

"Pee" I commanded. "I figured we could wash the cum out of your sissy cunt and have you pee at the same time. Pee."

I saw you relax and watched the stream flow through the hose. Just for the fun of it I smacked your ass.

"That's a beautiful sound, slut." A few more whacks with my bare hand.

"Almost done, slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good. Stay there a bit longer. I'd like to use your slut mouth again."

As I said this I stepped in front of you. Attached to my side of the bondage horse was a little platform. I stepped up on to it and turned around.

"I want you to worship my ass, slut. Stick your tongue out." I slid my panties down and bent over a little bit to expose my goddess hole to your waiting tongue. "If you do a good job and get me excited you'll get a reward. If you don't, you'll get punished.

You were very attentive to my hole. You made sure your tongue reached every part of it. You even inserted it into my goddess hole.

"Ohhhh, good slut. I like that."

I spread my ass cheeks wide for you and you continued to tongue fuck my hole. You had gotten me so worked up that I began to stroke my cock. You were a very good slut and I'd be sad to see you go tomorrow.

Without any warning I turned around and stuck my cock into your mouth. You readily accepted. It took all I had to refrain from cumming down your throat. I did continue to fuck your mouth though as I thought of one more way to push your limits.

"Excellent slut."

By this time the piss enema you were holding had begun to get uncomfortable.

"What do you think about trying something very different, slut?"

"Yes mistress."

I moved behind you. My cock was rock hard.

"So slut, let's take this enema nozzle out of you and try something different." As I said that I was deflating the outer, then inner bulb. The nozzle came out easily but you held your liquid.

"I've never done this before with any other slut but your wife said I was allowed to do anything to you so here goes."

And with that I stepped up behind you and pushed the tip of my rock hard cock up against your sissy hole. You gasped.

"You'll be fine, slut."

And I slid inside you. You felt amazing. The warm liquid surrounded my cock. I noticed your limp sissy cock started to drip.

"Someone likes the way this feels."

"Yes mistress."

I fucked your she hole for another few minutes before I took my cock out, came around to your mouth and said "suck."

I knew you were doing everything you could to hold the liquid inside you, especially after the workout I just gave you. The thought of that sent me over the edge and I pulled my cock out of your mouth and flooded your face with my warm seed. I did my best to smear it all over your slut face before sticking my cock in your mouth once again and ordering you to clean it from tip to balls.

"You are such an amazing slut. Your wife is going to be so happy when she picks you up tomorrow. You've gone from a closeted sissy boy to a full fledged whore in a little less than 24 hours. She'll even be able to make some money whoring you out after I'm done with you. And I'm sure her bull, and his friends, will enjoy having you serve them when they come over."

I noticed you squirming. "uncomfortable slut?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good."

"Uncomfortable at the thought of being used like a whore by your wife, her bull, and his friends? Or uncomfortable from the liquid churning inside you?"

"Uncomfortable from the liquid, mistress."

"Go, relieve yourself. You have a few hours to clean yourself up, get yourself something to eat and maybe nap a little. I'm going out for a while. Be in my bedroom at 7:00pm. You will wear this."

I handed you a red satin corset. 10 strap garter belt and stockings. Sheer ruffled panties. And a French maid uniform with a frilly petticoat.

"You will also wash the bra and breastforms you're currently wearing and wear them. And clean the cum off those heels as well.

sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers