Cucumber Slumber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his arms around her legs and grasped her hips, pulling her pussy to his waiting tongue. He licked her clit and she twitched her hips and moaned on his cock in her mouth. He could feel the vibration of her sighs there as he licked her up and down. She took more and more of his cock, deeper, trying to widen her throat to take it all. He stuck his tongue inside her pussy, lips and chin rubbing her clit as he ate her pussy with desire and abandon. The more he sucked, the more cock she took, holding it with one hand, squeezing his balls with the other. He licked her ass hole. It contracted, and then she pushed it back at him again. He licked it and stuck the tip of his tongue in the opening, but not in.

When he went back to sucking her clit, she ground her hips up and down, trying to get more as he was turning her on again. He reached around her spread butt and down her white crack to the brown pucker hole. He rubbed it and pressed a finger to it. It resisted, then let it go one knuckle in. When he felt it relax, he pressed deeper into it. She loved it! There was no stopping now, not that anyone wanted to stop. The tried to fuck the finger in her ass while grinding her pussy into his mouth. And all the while, she had a mission to make him cum in her mouth. She was getting higher and higher, reaching for that magical summit where fireworks go off, the world stops, bliss happens. Then a big orgasm hit her, causing her ass to clench the finger in it, and her pussy to try to eat the tongue inside it.

He was almost there too. She pumped his lower cock hard and fast, sucking the top half with her mouth while squeezing the cum from his balls. He came in her mouth, cum blasting into her throat. She swallowed each squirt and slowed her stroking and swallowing as he shot his last load into her warm mouth, lips caressing the shaft as she gulped the last load down. She licked all around his big member, loving the feel of it cumming into her mouth just now.

"Um, that tasted good, Kevin. What did you eat to make your cum taste so good?"

"You"

She laughed and replied, "Thank you, I think. Dammit! I was doing that so you could catch up to me. I felt guilty being one ahead of you, three to two. Now, the score is four to three and I'm still ahead of you. What can I do to help you catch up, you poor man?"

"Oh I don't know but it's going to be fun finding out, I'm sure." Kevin replied.

"Hey, would you like a cucumber sandwich? I have one with a special flavor." She deadpanned.

I hope you had fun reading this little story. I had fun writing it. So if you liked it, please give me a good vote. I welcome any constructive feedback. Cheers, MF

12