Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary decides to stick around.
1.8k words
4.53
65.8k
25

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter senior citizen Mac Green had managed to get his chubby teenage neighbor Mary into his house and after getting the nervous girl to relax with a couple of shots, had made his move.

***

Mac went to his knees, his creaking joints hardly noticing as he got Mary's jean shorts off of her ankles. They might have been tight at one time but they were loose now which made them easy to remove. Mary's full but surprisingly curvy legs, which were showing the results of her recent cycling efforts, got the old man's approval as his eyes went up to the full cut white panties which strained to contain the jungle of hair his hand had already discovered.

"Mmm..." he growled as he looked at the outline of her pubic hair pressing against the cotton, and as Mac leaned forward and put his face against the springy jungle he smelled the ripeness of her pussy before leaning back. "Let's get a look at you... oh you sweet thing!"

As the old man peeled down Mary's modestly cut panties more and more of her bush was revealed until the entire forest was exposed, and after Mac got the soggy undies from around her ankles and let his fingers once again rake through the fur.

"Let's get you up here," Mac said after rising to his feet.

Mac's strong as iron black hands took Mary up from under her arms and boosted the chubby teen onto a counter near the sink, and after telling the girl to spread her legs reached over for the cucumber once again.

"Here you go," Mac sighed as he brought the green tube between the lips of Mary's sex, and after getting her to part her thighs a little more began to ease the narrower end into her dripping pussy. "Your pussy wants this big boy, doesn't it? This the way you used to like it?"

Mary's only response was a moan as she gripped the edge of the counter, and as Mac began dipping the slippery cuke in and out a little deeper his free hand deftly undid the buttons on her blouse and pulled it open before working his hand up between the cups of her bra and pushing it off of her and up to her collarbone.

"Oh!" Mary moaned as she looked down at what Dwight's grandfather was doing with the cucumber, spinning it as he worked it deeper and deeper into her pussy until now about half of it was inside of her.

"Gonna cum soon aren't you darlin'?" Mac asked, and when Mary nodded he took his hand off of the cucumber, leaving it stuck in her pussy as he stepped back a bit and admired his work.

"Please," Mary whimpered as her splayed thighs quivered.

"Don't touch it Mary," Mac scolded when she started to take a hand off of the counter to grab the cucumber to help bring her to orgasm. "Leave it there. What you can do it take that blouse and bra off for me so's I can get a good look at you."

Mac chuckled as Mary tore at the clothing that was barely hanging on her, yanking the blouse off and fumbling with the bra hooks before getting it off of her, her eyes dazed behind the glasses that were tilted crookedly on her face.

"You a crazy girl for sex, aren't you?" Mac asked as he watched Mary sitting on the edge of the counter, moving her hips with the cuke stick stuck in her. "Nice fat nipples you got there. Play with them for me while I get comfy myself."

Mary's hands went up to her breasts, which were smaller than Mac had expected, and as she squeezed the grapefruit sized globes he slipped the shoulder straps off of his bib overalls and let the garment fall down to his waist.

"What are you doing?" Mary asked as Mac stepped out of the jeans and slowly began unbuttoning his work shirt which was drenched with sweat.

"Getting comfy," Mac smiled. "You don't mind me getting my clothes off do you?"

"Please..."

"Oh, it's slipping out. Here. Let's get your friend back in there," Mac said as he stopped undressing long enough to push the cucumber deep into her pussy, causing the teen to moan and her eyes to roll back in her head. "Mary's got a big juicy cunt don't you?"

Mac finished unbuttoning his shirt and tossed it aside, rubbing his hands over the silver and black mat of hair on his chest under Mary's watchful eye.

"Not bad for an old man, huh Mary?" Mac asked as he jiggled his man boobs without touching them. "You like guys with hairy chests?"

Mary nodded as she watched Mac plucking at the purplish nipples mostly hidden under the fur, and then he grabbed the back of her head and drew her close to his chest. "Suck on these for me."

Mac sighed as he felt Mary's mouth searching for his plump nipple as he held her face to his man boob, and when she found it he urged her to suck it harder.

"I won't break girl. Mac likes them sucked hard," he chortled while reaching down to spin the cucumber slowly inside of Mary, the thing sloppy with the juices pouring out of the girl's pussy. "Nibble on them too."

Mary was making muffled sounds while she chewed on the old man's nipple, trying to thrust herself at the object inside of her in an effort to make herself cum, but the black man was aware of what she was doing and slowly pulled it out.

"Oh please!" Mary almost sobbed as she looked at Mac through eyeglasses that were fogged.

"Let's get these off you darlin'" Mac said as he took her glasses off and set them down on the counter. "You can still see, right?"

Mary nodded as Mac waved the cucumber in front of the girl, running his tongue over it before telling her what to do with it, saying, "Taste your cunt. Not just lick it like I did though. Really taste it. Suck it."

Mary opened her mouth and let the old man stick the slippery cuke in her mouth, and as her lips slid down the dimpled green tube Mac scolded Mary.

"Don't worry about what's going on down there," Mac cautioned when Mary tried to look down where the old black man was struggling to get his boxer shorts down past his throbbing erection, an action that was which proving a bit difficult.

Mary let Dwight's grandfather slide the end of the thing in and out of her mouth while all the time looking down and trying to see what was happening below, and when the elastic of the old man's boxer shorts finally got over his erection and his enormous black prong bobbed free Mac smiled when he saw the teen's eyes bulge.

"What's the matter child?" Mac said as he pulled the cucumber out of the red-faced girl's mouth. "Don't be telling me you never saw one before."

"It's so - it's even bigger than..." Mary mumbled before stopping, her eyes never leaving the vein-riddled ebony organ that was swaying in front of the hulking black man.

"What? Bigger than the cuke or bigger than Dwight?" Mac chuckled, but Mary remained silent. "Let's see if it fits."

"Mr. Green - Mac," Mary gasped as he wrapped his hand around the shaft and stroked it while moving closer to her. "Don't get me pregnant."

"You ain't on the pill girl?" Mac asked, stopping just before he got between those plump thighs, and when she shook her head the old man mumbled a curse. "Let me do you in the ass then girl."

"No!" Mary practically screamed.

"I got to have it honey. I like it better in the ass anyway."

"Don't you got a rubber?" Mary pleaded.

"For this?" Mac chuckled as he lifted his cock upwards and retracted the foreskin, exposing the head of his manhood which was like a plum only fatter. "Don't worry child. I'll pull it out before I cum, unless you want to just forget about it."

Mary shook her head violently, and when she did that Mac moved up and pushed the knob of his cock into the furry fold. Even though the vegetable had loosened her up Mac still had to lean hard into the girl to force his cock into her gaping pussy, and as he impaled Mary the girl let out a scream as she tried not to get pushed back further on the counter while the back of her skull pushed against the cabinet behind her.

"Yeah!" Mac growled as he looked down and saw that over half of his member was into Mary's pussy, and as he pulled out almost all the way he saw that about 6" of the vein-riddled shaft was glistening with Mary's juices. "You like that big black dick, don't you girl? Don't you?"

"Yes," Mary cried as she tried to slide closer to the old black man in an effort to get him back in her. "Want to cum."

"I'll bet you do," Mac chuckled as he pulled all the way out and started slapping his cock on Mary's pussy, enjoying the begging as the teen writhed on the counter seeming to be on the brink of orgasm. "Here's another taste of it."

"Awww!" Mary howled as Mac slowly slid back inside her until she had almost all 10 inches in her, and then she screamed and started thrashing around, her cunt convulsing around the throbbing cock while she knocked some things off of the counter as she flailed her arms around.

"Damn!" Mac yelled as he watched the teen cumming, her eyes rolled back in her skull as her body convulsed, and it was then that the old black man started thrusting into her fast and hard.

A minute later he was pulling his cock out just in time to pump his cock to let his seed spurt all over Mary's lush bush, and after he had milked everything out of himself that he could Mac reached over and helped Mary get up from her awkward position sprawled over the counter-top and half under the cabinets.

"How was that baby?" Mac asked the teen who was flushed and drenched with sweat, still trying to catch her breath. "That put out that fire in your pussy?"

Mary's answer was to grab Mac's face and pull it to hers, practically swallowing his tongue as he kissed the old black man so hard he felt like she loosened his fillings.

"Damn girl, you got it bad don't you?" Mac purred in her ear. "You want more too, am I right?"

Mary nodded, and as she did Mac grabbed the teen under her arms and helped her down from her perch.

"Wish I was a few years younger," he mumbled as he led the girl down the hall to his bedroom, longing for the days when he could do this kind of thing all night.

***

thanks for reading so far