Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mac takes the white girl to his bedroom.
2.5k words
4.53
69.6k
18

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a animal-like coupling in the kitchen that left the old black man limp. Mac discovers that the chubby teen wants more...

***

"Wasn't expecting company," Mac said of the unmade bed, but Mary obviously didn't care because the pudgy teen was moving the much larger man against the wall and kissing his shoulders and neck. "Damn."

"Fuck me some more," Mary was whispering as she chewed on his collarbone.

"Gonna take some time child," Mac explained, and even though he thought he had seen it all over the years, the way this shy girl had turned into an animal behind closed doors was still a shock to him. "Gonna have to work for it."

"Tell me what to do," Mary wheezed as she kissed his neck, her hand reaching down and pulling on his rubbery limp dick.

"You ready to get nasty then?" Mac asked, and when he saw her head nod he told her to start on his nipples. "Suck on them good child. Don't be shy like you was out in the kitchen."

Mary did as she was told, taking as much of Mac's right man boob in her mouth while grabbing his left nipple and twisting it between her thumb and forefinger.

Lower, Mary was rubbing her pussy on Mac's thigh, humping the old man's leg as she sucked his nipple. All the time, Mac was enjoying the affection, goading her on by saying things that an hour ago he would never even have thought of saying to the innocent girl on the bike.

"Nasty little pig," Mac snapped as he pulled the girl's flushed face from his nipple by use of her scalp. "Lick me. Lick me all over."

Mac pushed Mary's face back down to his chest and watched as she dutifully licked all over the coarse silver and black curls on his chest, mixing her saliva and his sweat with her tongue while her pussy rode the old man's thigh.

"You gonna let me fuck you in the ass baby?" Mac asked, and when Mary shook her head he taunted her. "Tell me you aren't wondering what that black snake would feel like up there."

"Please don't. It's too big," Mary whimpered, and then let Mac grab her scalp and pull her forward again, this time lifting his other arm and forcing her face into his armpit and telling her to lick him clean.

"That's it, Mac likes that," he snapped as he watched Mary's eyes water as she lapped at the pungent hollow of thick curls. "You like it too too don't you Mary? Feel me dick getting hard again while you suck on my pit?"

Below, Mary's hand had returned to Mac's cock, and while before she had been merely stretching and pulling a limp cock, what she was holding now was getting longer and stiffer thanks to Mary's obedient tongue and that was enough to made Mary lick her master even more enthusiastically.

"Get down and suck it girl," Mac commanded as he figured out what tripped the teen's trigger, and as he moved her down to her knees he warned her to watch her teeth.

Mary grabbed the veiny ebony shaft with her pudgy fists and opened her lips wide, managing to fit the bulbous head of his manhood into her mouth, and although she couldn't get much further down she sucked what she could like a feral animal while her fists jacked off the rest of him like she was trying to yank it off his black man's body.

"Can't you take any more than that?" Mac snarled as she watched the teen struggling to get much past the ridge of the head while also knowing that not many got much further. "Lick the tip. Get your tongue on inside the foreskin and work it around."

Mac looked over at their image in the dresser mirror, with him squeezing his own nipple with one hand while holding Mary's scalp with the other, and on her knees before him the chubby neighbor girl's tongue lapping at the head of the long black shaft she was squeezing like a vise in an attempt to get him erect.

There had been lot of sex in this room, Mac recalled as he watched Mary's jaws being stretched to the limit, but all with his wife. The other dalliances, the ones with young white girls like Mary who had succumbed to his charms and the bulge in his trousers, were done elsewhere. His wife had not liked those extra-marital romps but tolerated it so long as he brought his ass and his paycheck back home at the end of the day.

"Get on up girl," Mac said, and after pulling her up told her about a way to get him hard fast. "You like to give rim jobs, Mary?"

"What's that?" she asked.

Mac whispered in her ear what that entailed and after he explained he stepped back and was pleased to see that while she was shocked she wasn't running away either.

"Gets me hard fast so's I can fuck you for real," Mac said as he violently wiggled his semi-turgid organ before he climbed onto the bed and got on all fours, giving his young guest an intimate view of his cock and balls swaying down low between his legs while he spread his ass cheeks wide to expose his anus.

"That's it girlie," Mac sighed when he felt Mary's hands on his buttocks, pulling them apart and pressing her cheeks into the crevice, and while her first licks were timid she gradually got more and more enthusiastic about it.

"Oh sweet Mary!" Mac groaned as he lowered his forehead onto the bedding and grabbed his ass and pried to open wider. "Lick that knot good. Man, you sure you never did this before? You're so good. Poke the tip of your tongue in there. DAMN! You nasty! Get it good. Reach down and grab my cock and stroke it. Jack it. Milk that fucking monster."

Mac felt his cock begin to surge under Mary's pumping, and that along with Mary's tongue seeming to try to bury itself in his bowels while she snorted and made all sort of feral sounds did the trick.

Mac scrambled away and pulled Mary onto her back, climbing between her plump thighs and rubbing the knob of his manhood along the slick lips of her sex a couple of time. That constituted foreplay, but Mary didn't seem to care because she was clawing at Mac's back while trying to wrap her legs around the sweaty black ass she had just been servicing.

Mac pushed his cock into her slowly and steadily while holding his upper body above the plump teen, savoring her expression as she howled while taking every inch without complaint, and after he was in to the hilt he cackled with delight while she screamed at him to fuck her harder.

"You asked for it honey," Mac declared, and with that began what would have seemed like a savage assault to someone looking from outside.

On the bed however, it was another story because the young white girl was not a victim but a very willing partner. While Mac's initial violent thrusts had sent Mary skidding back toward the headboard, she had not only taken it but had soon wrestled her way on top of Mac and was riding the ebony monolith. The wild-eyed teen was bouncing up and down on the throbbing tool with her tits flying around wildly until Mac's black hands grabbed them and squeezed them roughly.

"Ride that dick you little pig," Mac bellowed. "You like that big black cock don't you?"

"Yeah!" Mary cried out. "Gonna cum!"

With that Mary's face twisted in a horrifying way while her body contorted as she let out a howl, her pussy convulsing around Mac's cock as her body shook uncontrollably. When her orgasm had finally ebbed the girl found herself being thrown off of the old black man and being put on all fours.

Mary started to protest but stopped when she felt Mac bringing his cock up to her pussy, and as he slid into her from behind Mac grabbed her hips and began thrusting deep and hard. His eyes went down to what he really wanted, hidden deep in a furry valley above where his gigantic tool was mining, and vowed that next time that anus would be his.

For now, he was content with the steady rhythm of sliding in and out of Mary's pussy while the two of them made the bed creak like it hadn't in quite a while. Mac leaned over Mary, his hairy sweaty chest pressed against Mary's pale back, and as he wrapped his hands around her so he could maul her hanging teats he heard her moan.

"Oh shit... cumming again," she sobbed as she fists grabbed the bedding.

Mac kept steadily probing her long and deep and the chunky teen kept moaning while practically ripping the sheets off the bed as her orgasm kept going and going, until finally her arms collapsed and she went face first into the bedding.

Mac then rolled her nearly limp body onto her back and put his cock into Mary's gaping pussy, and after a few thrusts his cock was spurting his load deep into her womb, remembering too late about her fear.

"I'm an old man honey," Mac was saying as they rested, the now kind and gentle black man's hands softly rubbing her sweaty chest which was still heaving. "I doubt whether I'm still able to fire live rounds - you know - but you should protect yourself just in case. If you want I'll drive you to a doctor so you can get on the pill."

"Dr. Ames would tell my Mom," Mary said.

"Well, I could take you to Syracuse," Mac suggested. "I know a doctor there and we could get you on the pill. You can't be fucking like this and not be protected, and you sure love to fuck."

"I know what I seem like, but you are only the third guy," Mary said. "That's I've gone all the way with."

"The other guys - were they black?" Mac asked.

"No. I mean, one was. The other was my uncle."

"Your uncle?"

"Yeah, he was the first one. Long time ago."

"And then Dwight?"

"No," Mary said quickly. "He never did, even though I wanted him to. We did - other stuff."

"The other guy?" Mac asked. "Just curious. I like sex talk."

"I hitchhiked to Utica once after I told my folks I was doing a sleepover at a friend's," Mary recalled. "I was so horny and playing with myself didn't seem to help anymore. I wanted somebody to take me, but not my uncle. This guy picked me up - a black guy my father's age - and he bought beer and took me to this dumpy old apartment."

"How was it?"

"Better than with my uncle that's for sure. This man was nice. I know it sounds stupid but I guess I like being treated nice by a guy at least until - you know - like you did. I like that. A little rough and dirty afterwards you know? He had a dozen rubbers and used almost all of them before the sun came up and he didn't seem to care that I was fat. His dick kept getting hard so I guess he didn't mind."

"I don't suspect he did," Mac chuckled.

"I'm going to have to go home now," Mary said as she got up on one elbow. "Can I come back down here tomorrow?"

"You've been coming by everyday Mary."

"You know what I mean," Mary said.

"You mean coming in here?" Mac asked, and after Mary nodded Mac said that was fine, with one condition. "You come for more tomorrow, and I'm taking you in the ass."

"I'll do anything else," Mary whined.

"I know, but I'm an ass man. Never could resist sticking my tool in them and you got a nice plump one. Just right for a big dick," Mac said. "You ever do it that way with either of those other guys?"

"Yes. Once."

"You didn't like it?"

"It was okay but..."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, and his dick wasn't nearly as big as yours," Mary explained as she looked at the flaccid black hose hanging over Mac's hip.

"You're a healthy solid girl Mary," Mac said as he got up and hugged her. "You've got a big sweet pussy that needs a lot of cock to satisfy you, and you took all I had and didn't flinch."

"But in there?" Mary complained as she thought about what it would take to get what she was looking at into that tiny orifice.

"I'd get you lubed up nice," Mac purred as he rubbed her back. "Maybe rim that furry little ring first, and once I get the knob inside your knot the rest of my cock would pour into that sweet ass of yours like sweet molten chocolate. Make you cum like a freight train."

"I don't know," Mary said.

"You don't have to do it, but if you aren't going to give me your ass you best keep pedaling if you ride down," Mac said. "You come in here with that booty tomorrow and it don't matter if you're giving it or not because I'm taking it, okay? Just so you know. I don't like being played with. I've been watching that big booty of yours all summer just imagining sticking my dick in it. Sort of like waving a red cape in front of a bull. You know?"

Mary nodded and the two of them went through the house, picking up the various pieces of clothing until they were fully dressed.

"Do I look okay?" Mary asked as she tried to get herself together.

"You look like you spent a couple of hours getting fucked and fucking like an animal," Mac chuckled. "No, actually you look a lot like you do when you're biking. Sweaty and sexy."

"I'll go extra fast to get really sweaty and then run into the shower when I get home," Mary said as she spun around when reaching her bike. "I had fun Mac."

"Me too child," Mac said as he kissed Mary's forehead. "That bicycle seat help get you that horny?"

"Doesn't hurt."

"Lucky seat. Maybe you can use my face as a seat tomorrow," Mac suggested. "I love to give as well as receive."

"Oh gee. Gotta go Mac. You're making me horny again. See you," Mary said she started rolling away.

"Just remember what I want if you come back. What I'm going to take as mine. Up to you child," Mac said, and Mary nodded as she pedaled down the driveway and up the road.

"Up to you," Mac said to himself as he watched Mary's plump butt rise from the seat as she started to pedal in earnest. "Mmm..."

***

thank you for reading so far.