Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Back to the bedroom the three go.
2.2k words
4.43
35.8k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having taken the elder Green anally while bent over the kitchen table and then being introduced to his outrageously and bizarrely hung son in the bedroom, the two black men learn that what would have driven most women into a nap at best had only served to whet Mary Miller's appetite for more.

***

"You guys seem to be up to something," Mary said with a giggle at the two men brought the teen to the foot of the bed, one on each side of her.

"Nothing evil," Mac said as his hand joined his son's on Mary's breasts, and as the big black hands kneaded Mary's soft grapefruit-sized globes he exchanged glances with Eric. "We just having fun with you child."

"I'd rather have your dicks," Mary said when the old black man showed her the cucumber that had been inside of her yesterday in the kitchen, and her hand went over to rub the muscular shoulder of Eric.

"Oh you'll get them," Eric snickered as he lightly twisted Mary's plump nipple, watching her reaction as he toyed with the rubbery peg.

"You liked this yesterday though child," Mac reminded her. "Here, open wide and show my boy how you liked it."

Mary opened her mouth and let Mac put the cucumber in a little and then took it out and gave Mary the bottle of bourbon so she could wet her whistle.

"That's my girl," Mac sighed after Mary took a swallow and then gave her the vegetable again to suck on. "See?"

"Yeah," Eric sighed as his hand left Mary's breast and went down, and as he raked his fingers through the dense bush he announce, "She's wet. Either still wet or getting wet again Pop."

"Girl can't get enough, can you darling?" he asked Mary, who was unable to answer as she had about four inches of green in her mouth as well as a finger in her pussy that was making her wiggle.

"Let's get you down on the bed," Mac instructed after deciding that Mary had sucked the cuke enough, and after they put Mary on her back they put her feet on the inside of the foot-board of the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Damn, that is one hairy pussy," Eric said with a whistle, adding, "And that ain't a put-down either because I like them like that."

"Me too child," Mac said as he knelt at Mary's fleshy hip and brought the cucumber down into the jungle.

"Oooh!" Mary cried out as Mac's big black paw spun the cucumber a little ways into her pussy a couple of times before easing more of it into her.

"Damn, she swallows that up like a vacuum," Eric declared as he watched the now glistening cuke go in and out, the sloshing sound loud and clear.

"Now what we gonna do Mary, is after we play around a little I'm going to sit on her face. Remember what you did yesterday?"

"Licked," Mary gasped as she writhed on the bed. "Licked your asshole."

"And what did that do honey?"

"It - it made your dick hard."

"That's right child," Mac said as he pulled the vegetable almost all the way out. "And when you get me hard I'm going to lay on my bed and you're going to straddle me."

"Yeah!" Mary cried out, although nobody could tell whether it was from the words or for the cucumber which slipped almost all the way into her pussy as he spoke.

"Then my boy here," Mac continued. "He's going to come up behind you, and after I get my cock in your cunt he's going to lean you forward and stick that corkscrew cock of his in your ass."

"Omigod!" Mary cried out as the cuke dipped in and then out. "At the same time?"

"Oh yes girl," Mac said as he climbed up over Mary and straddled her face, his dangling balls slapping her face on the way. "Now why don't you get your tongue wagging down there and make your big black Daddy hard enough to make you scream."

Mac spread his ass cheeks as he lowered his butt down on Mary's face, and when the old black man felt the chunky girl's tongue start to lap at his balloon knot he let out a groan while his cock flopped around on Mary's chest.

"So fucking good," Mac said as he leaned down and watched his boy sliding the cucumber in and out of Mary's furry grotto, propping himself over the action by putting his hands on her knees and ducking down to lap at her pussy above the vegetable before straightening up. "What you doing?"

"Just priming the girl up," Eric declared as he pulled off his watch and set it aside before extracting the long green cylinder slowly, and after it came out they chuckled at the way Mary's hips thrust upwards in search of the probe.

"Calm down honey," the muscular son of the farmer announced before slipping a finger in to replace it. "How's this?"

"Heh heh," Mac Green clucked as he watched his boy slip a second and then a third finger into the teen's eager pussy, and when the pinkie went in right after Mary moaned in between her licks of the furry anus in her face. "Going for it all?"

"Oh yeah," Eric replied as he tucked his thumb in between his fingers and pushed his whole hand in.

Mary's body started shaking and bouncing on the mattress as Eric's hand spun and churned inside of her pussy, going in almost to his wrist as he stretched the teen's cunt wider and wider while she squirmed under the onslaught.

Mac was enjoying the show, as was evidenced by the fact that his cock was now nearly fully erect again and waving above Mary's breasts, and when Eric saw the monster pointing down at him he asked his father if it was time.

"I'm ready too," Eric said as he got off of his knees, his absurdly long cock curved upwards and bobbing crazily as his father got off Mary's face and rolled onto his back.

"Climb on this pole child," Mac directed as he held his thick black monolith straight up, the drooling tip of his manhood peeking out over the edge of his foreskin.

"Look at her go," Eric chuckled as she watched the chunky girl glide rather athletically to straddle his father's crotch and impale herself with the huge prong slowly and steadily until her pussy swallowed nearly all of it up. "She quick for the dick."

"The lube's up here boy," Mac sighed as he nodded towards the tube of gel while reaching up and grabbed Mary's tits to hold her steady.

"Know where this is going Mary?" Eric asked as he lathered up his erection, the greased up black sidewinder waving wildly in front of the teen.

"Gonna try and put it in my bottom," Mary grunted as she writhed on top of the ten inches of Mac's vein-riddled cock.

"It'll fit babe," Eric declared as he went around to the foot of the bed and looked up at his target hidden in the furry crack just above her stretched out pussy. "I ain't no stranger to the ass."

Climbing on the bed but straddling his father's leg instead of moving up straight behind Mary, he knee-walked up close and brought the tip of his spear in from the right.

"Oh man!" Mary howled as Eric introduced the head of his cock into her anus and leaned forward, and she squealed loudly as Eric's curved prong kept going deeper and deeper while he held onto her hip.

"I can feel that fuck stick," Mac chortled as the pressure of his son's organ pushed in on the other side of the wall that divided them. "How you liking that child? You getting almost two feet of prime black meat pumped into you!"

"Splitting me in two," Mary cried out as her eyes bugged our.

"Want us to stop?" Eric asked as he leaned over Mary and ran his hand under her smooth slick armpit to help knead her breasts.

"No," Mary whimpered as she humped the old black man as best she could in her awkward position. "Don't stop... please don't stop."

"She's cumming!" Mac announced as Mary's eyes rolled back in her head a minute later, and when her pussy contracted around his cock he lost it himself.

"Damn," Mac muttered as his spent cock slithered out after spurting his seed into Mary, and after he slipped out from under the teen he explained. "Between her snapper and your dick rubbing at me from the other side I didn't stand a chance."

Eric was still going strong though, and now he assumed a much more dominant position behind Mary, feeding that corkscrew cock deep into her bowels while roughly mauling her breasts as he mounted her like an animal.

"Sheet!" Mac exclaimed as he leaned back and watched the two acting like they were both in heat, his son's pumped up torso spraying sweat all over the girl as she pushed her ass back into him hard.

They were moving so violently that despite the weight of the three of them on the bed the headboard was slamming into the wall and the frame was creaking louder than Mary was yelping until finally Eric let out a bellow as he emptied his balls into Mary's womb.

"Unreal!" Eric said as he kissed Mary's wet back and as he climbed down off the foot of the bed he chuckled and told his father to check out what he was looking at.

"Are you guys laughing at me?" Mary asked as she looked over her shoulder at the two men looking at her from behind while she sat on all fours.

"No child, it's just that you leaking all over the place," Mac explained.

"Our cum's pouring out of you like lava, Mary. Can you feel it?" Eric asked as he watched ropes of his father's semen hanging from Mary's pussy hair along with the creamy nectar bubbling out of the teen's still gaping anus.

"Sort of but I'm kinda numb," Mary said as she tried to looked under herself. "A little sore."

"A little?" Mac said as he shook his head in wonder.

"Yeah, but I don't have to be home for another half hour or so," Mary announced.

"Well you kids can play around some, but I need a rest," Mac announced as he walked gingerly to the bathroom.

"We done already?" Mary asked Eric.

"For now honey," Eric said. "You wore the two of us out, but after Pop gets out of the bathroom if you want we could take a shower."

"Together?" Mary asked, and when Eric nodded she almost flew of the bed, her chubby body jiggling as she bounced over to Eric, and after Mac emerged the two of them went in and got the shower started.

"Mary, you always been like this?" Eric asked as they sidled up next to each other and let the warm spray soothe their bodies. "I mean sexually."

"No, Mary said. "I mean I always played with myself a lot. You know, in the shower everyday and in bed at night but I never had a boyfriend. Just my uncle and that man in Utica ever even touched me, but since that man..."

"Got you going huh? Got them juices flowing?"

"Yeah, especially since Mr. Green - I mean your Dad talked me into coming in to the house. I don't know what happened but I like it. He's a nice man and so are you Eric," Mary explained as she soaped his rock hard pectorals and shoulders. "I like guys wanting to me with me."

"Pop's gonna take you to a doctor and get you on the pill tomorrow," Eric explained as he soaped up Mary's breasts.

"I don't have any money," Mary said.

"That's okay," Eric explained. "We'll take care of it. You interested in making some money of your own though?"

"A job?" Mary said.

"Sort of. I'll see if we can get a meeting with the guy when we go to Syracuse," Eric said.

"Would the job be in Syracuse?" Mary asked. "I couldn't ride my bike that far everyday."

"It wouldn't be a regular job," Eric explained. "Only take about 15 minutes."

"A 15 minute job?" Mary asked as she raised her arms to let Dwight's father scrub her armpits. "How much money can you make in 15 minutes?"

"I don't know," Eric admitted, because while he only made about $100 or so he knew the girls made more. "Couple hundred at least."

"Really?"

"Like I said, I'm not positive but we can look into it. It's something I know you can do."

"Okay but um... what about today?"

"I thought you had to go home?"

"I do but I was thinking that maybe I could sneak down tonight after my folks go to sleep," Mary said, giggling when he saw Eric's expression. "If you wanted me too."

"You know the answer to that girl," Eric declared. "Guess I'll stay here overnight."

"Good," Mary said as her hands began to scrub Eric's limp cock.

"You already cleaned that thing," Eric reminded Mary, who pouted comically until he added, "Now I didn't stay stop girl."

***

thanks for reading so far