Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 10

Story Info
Mary reunites with her one-time sweetheart.
4k words
4.5
13.1k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excuse the delay for the end which I thought was submitted but was apparently rejected or lost in transmission.

***

"Look at you girlie," Mac exclaimed when he saw Mary standing outside his house, and while the clothes she wore were nothing remarkable they were the best she owned.

Even though the light blue blouse and dark blue skirt were no more revealing and erotic than a Catholic school uniform it was clear that the plump teen had made a point to look her best.

"Is he here yet?" Mary said excitedly, shifting her weight from foot to foot and looking ready to explode from the excitement.

"Not yet," Mac Green sighed as he stepped outside and joined Mary on the porch, and while even though his senior bones were aching Mac would not have minded taking the teen inside for a little fun.

Those days were likely over, Mac realized as he watched the bubbly lady looking up and down the road waiting for his son's car which would be transporting his grandson Dwight for a visit. They had been crazy times, the last few weeks, and the girl had certainly changed things around during that time.

Mary was not a virgin when she first started pedaling her bike down past his vegetable stand, but Mary was not far beyond that point when they started to get acquainted. Certainly less so than most 19 year old girls were these days, Mac mused, and she must have had a lot of energy stored up the way she had taken to sex with him and his son and his daughter-in-law.

Dwight though, was the one that Mary had always wanted and was the reason she had first engaged the old man in conversation. At that time Mac Green thought that his grandson, on the verge of becoming a lawyer, was engaged to a girl and was planning on getting married after he graduated from law school but after Mac had mentioned Mary's name in a phone conversation things had changed.

Luckily Dwight arrived at last, because Mary was having kittens as she kept pacing around, and when the Buick pulled into the driveway the chubby teen practically flew down the porch steps to meet her old playmate, who to Mary's delight hadn't changed all that much since those days even though he was now 22.

"Hi," Mary said shyly as she stopped by the side of the car and waited for Dwight to climb out, but once the slim black young man got out she couldn't hold back and jumped into his arms.

They kissed liked they did back behind the barn in the old days, only now they were adults with nothing to hide. As Mary looked into Dwight's big brown eyes she felt herself melting like she used to. The two of them still looked like bookworms in their horn rimmed glasses, and while Dwight had gotten taller and Mary had gotten slimmer, there was something that hadn't changed and that became clear during their long walk through the fields they used to roam as teens.

"Remember that swimming hole?" Dwight asked when they reached the bottom of the hill, and they laughed when they saw how tiny it looked to them now.

"Back then it looked like an ocean," Mary recalled.

"I used to stare at you whenever I thought you wouldn't notice," Dwight admitted. "I never saw a naked girl before that and couldn't believe you actually took your clothes off in front of me."

"You eventually got the nerve to swim without your underwear though, and so you were the first man I ever saw naked," Mary reminded Dwight. "Couldn't believe how different men were from boys."

"Too bad there's not more water in the hole or else we could relive history," Dwight said as he stood behind Mary and kissed her neck, making the teen shiver.

"I don't think the water would reach our knees now," Mary noted.

"That would let me look at more of you," Dwight said.

"Did you really look at me that much back then?" Mary asked as she leaned back into her old friend, and when Dwight said yes she added, "When you didn't want to do stuff with me I figured it was because I was too fat."

"No, that wasn't it," Dwight recalled. "I thought you were beautiful then too. I'm glad for your health's sake you lost some weight but you looked so good to me - and besides I was older than you."

"Oh. You did play with the cucumber though," Mary giggled.

"Yeah, I did that."

"And you let me jerk you off, even if I didn't know how at first."

"You did fine, and then after you would go home I stay up all night doing it to myself while thinking about you," Dwight admitted.

"Then why didn't you - you know?" Mary asked. "I mean, I was willing even if I didn't know how."

"Scared, because I never did it before."

"Neither had I," Mary said. "We could have learned together. I thought you were the only one for me."

"I still haven't," Dwight suddenly blurted out.

"What?"

"I'm still a virgin," the bespeckled lawyer-to-be sheepishly admitted.

"You are? I thought you were engaged?"

"I am, it's just that I've got a lot of body image issues," Dwight confessed. "I could have I suppose but I guess I was just waiting. Are you a - none of my business."

"No, I'm not," Mary admitted. "Not having much to do around here is a lousy excuse, but I've been with a couple guys."

"Oh."

"If it matters to you, in all this time I've thought of you all the time," Mary said as they walked back towards the house. "And I admit that when I heard you were engaged I cried."

"You did?"

"Yeah, for some reason I always thought that some day you would come back here - maybe riding a white horse or a unicorn - and swoop by and take me away from here," Mary confessed.

"Remember the barn?" Dwight asked as they passed the rickety faded red structure.

"How could I forget?" Mary laughed, and they both roared when they said simultaneously, "The cucumber."

"You probably thought I was a pig," Mary said as they eased the door open.

"No," Dwight replied. "I was too busy staring at your privates and wishing I would get hairy like you were."

"Omigod," Mary blushed. "Believe me, it's only gotten worse down there."

"Better," Dwight corrected. "I thought you were so sexy - and when I slipped that cucumber into you I was wishing that it was me."

"It could have been," Mary chided.

"I know. I mean, I wished that my you-know-what was the size of the cucumber, like a lot of guys were."

"Looked pretty big to me back then," Mary said.

"It wasn't - isn't," Dwight said. "Always felt self conscious about it, even with my fiancee when we mess around. When I was dating I would always be ashamed, and I guess girls expect black guys to be bigger."

"Stuff like that doesn't matter," Mary said.

"You - you've been with other guys though," Dwight explained. "You've seen what real men are built like. What I need to find is a girl whose never seen a man before - maybe a nun or something."

"Stop that," Mary said. "I thought you were beautiful then and you're beautiful to be now, and if you weren't engaged..."

"I'm not," Dwight interrupted. "before I came home I broke it off - and it was probably for the best. It would have been a mistake to marry a woman you like when there's a woman you've always carried a torch for."

"What's wrong Mary?" Dwight asked as the tears rolled down her chubby cheeks.

"I love you Dwight - always have and always will," Mary sobbed before they kissed, and then Mary dropped to her knees in front of Dwight and yanked down his slacks and briefs. "It's perfect and so are you!"

Mary grabbed the modest mocha toned tube and took it in her mouth, and as it stiffened Dwight ran her hand though her hair while whispering her name.

"Love you Mary," Dwight said as his eyes welled with tears, and in seconds he was hard.

"I want you," Mary said as she scrambled up and started yanking off her clothes while Dwight stepped out of his slacks and pulled off his shirt as his slender prong bobbed excitedly. "I want to feel you inside of me."

Mary dragged Dwight over to the corner of the barn and threw a blanket on the floor, and as she pulled Dwight down with her she implored him, "Make love to me Dwight. That's something I've never had done to me before."

Mary was so wet that no foreplay was needed, and as the thumb-sized dick slipped into her like a hot knife through butter she cried out like she had been impaled with that cucumber again.

It didn't last long, but long enough for Mary to cum hard and loud, and after her sex clamped around Dwight's dick he came as well. The two of them hugged and rolled around the crummy blanket and dirty floor, laughing and crying like loons.

Outside the barn, old Mac Green peeked in to see what the ruckus was, and when she saw the two rolling around he stepped back and went into the house while a smile on his face nearly as big as the two lovers.

"That was better than any old cucumber," Mary declared as she leaned next to Dwight on her elbow, her hand gliding down Dwight's gleaming sweaty body until it reached the little patch of curls and the spent organ below it. "I've dreamed about this forever and it was even better that that."

"You could feel me?" Dwight asked as Mary pulled on the flaccid tube.

"Omigod yes," Mary said. "Couldn't you tell?"

"Yeah - I guess. I was afraid you were trying to make me feel good."

"You made me feel good. See the mess you made?"

Dwight looked down at his seed pouring out of Mary's sex, the milky semen contrasting with her dark bush.

"Still hairy I see," Dwight added. "And I love that. Don't know why but I do."

"A lot of guys do," Mary offered, thinking about Dwight's grandfather and father for two examples but going not further.

"I see you shave your armpits now," Dwight commented as he noted the smooth hollows Mary now sported. "I used to think you were so cool, like a hippie."

"No, we were too poor for anybody but Daddy to buy razor blades back then," Mary reminded her. "I didn't know you liked that because I was embarrassed because I was hairier than the guys were."

"I know. I kept wishing I would get like that too," Dwight lamented, lifting her arm to show Mary the little patch of tight curls in the center of his armpit. "See? Still the same."

"Yummy!" Mary exclaimed as she leaned over and held Dwight arm down and licked the curls while Dwight cackled with glee.

"Still Crazy Mary!" Dwight laughed when the girl finally released him. "Where did you come of with that?"

"You liked it didn't you?" Mary asked as she looked down at Dwight's reviving manhood. "I'll do anything for you while you're here. Got a lot of making up to do before you go."

"What if I didn't go?" Dwight suggested as he watch Mary climb over him and straddle his cock while rubbing it in your dripping sex. "What if after I graduated..."

"I'll be here waiting for you to celebrate," Mary declared as she eased down on Dwight's dick, and as she began to ride it she added, "Maybe we can do it in a bed next time."

"Maybe we could do it if we moved to Boston - got a job lined up," Dwight said. "Omigod that feels good."

"You and me? Together? That's like a dream come true!" Mary squealed as Dwight reached up and grabbed her plump breasts and squeezed them. "Oh yeah. That's it honey. Stick your dick way up in me. This is the best day of my life!"

***

Epilogue... 13 months later.

Billy Miller got some quarters from the clerk at the seedy porn shop in Utica that he frequented often and went into the curtained off rear of the store to see if any new films had arrived, filling his pocket with tissues as he went down the row and looked at the pictures outside the booths.

"Fucking fruits," he muttered at the photos of two sailors playing with each other's stuff, and while he had dropped a couple of quarters to see stuff like that in the past it was only because he was curious.

"Seen that - seen that," Billy mumbled as he went down the row, but then a photo caught his eye.

In the dark Billy couldn't see the guy and girl all that well but he remembered seeing the black guy with the curved cock in another movie, and even though there was a white girl with him and Negroes sexing white girls was something he didn't approve of, it looked interesting.

Unfortunately there was somebody behind the curtain watching the movie so after checking the rest of the films and finding nothing else Billy decided to wait.

After hearing another quarter drop inside the booth he went down to the end of the hall and waited. The sounds of the movies playing along with the noises the patrons were making in response was a soundtrack he knew well, along with a rank odor back there.

Finally the curtain opened and a fat guy waddled out of the booth Billy was waiting for, and as they passed in the hall the sweaty guy announced, "That's a hot one. He made that heifer squeal!"

"Yeah?" Billy said as he entered the booth, angrily kicking the crumpled tissues on the floor out into the hall and checking the seat before sitting down and putting money in. "I'll be the judge of that you fucker."

The screen lit up, thankfully seeming to start at the beginning for a change, and as the players appeared on the screen Billy did a double take, leaning close to the screen to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Son of a bitch," Billy said as he looked at the chubby girl getting stripped down by the little buck with the muscles, and as the film began to play he let out a string of obscenities and racial epitaphs at the little screen, causing another movie goer down the air to object.

"Fuck you," Billy screamed back as the clothes came off the girl, and although she wasn't as chubby and her hair was cut different, the girl in the movie was his brother's daughter all right.

"That pussy got even hairier!" he said as he eyes the delta that he had visited himself many times, even if it wasn't exactly Mary's idea at the time. "I fucked me a movie star!"

As she started making out with the muscular black man and started sucking on his huge arching cock his moods changed violently, as was his nature. He recoiled at the sight of lips that had been on his cock now on this Negro, and she was liking it!

"You fucking pig," Billy cursed as he watched the buck mount her, but by then he was standing up with his pants around his ankles jacking himself off while the Negro did what he pleased to his cousin.

Billy had exhausted the roll of quarters by the time the movie ended, and he had gotten himself off a third time - a record for him - when that savage mounted his cousin and stuck that deformity up her ass.

Pulling up his jeans and wading through his own tissues, Billy went out to the desk clerk who knew him well, dropping his wallet on the counter.

"More quarters?" the grubby clerk asked.

"Nope."

"Hey, was that you dropping N-bombs back there?" the clerk asked. "The brother that stormed out of here said he was going to get his cock and shoot up your booth."

"Let him try," Billy sneered. "No. No more quarters. I want to buy a movie from back there."

"Not for sale."

"Everything's for sale motherfucker," Billy declared. "How much?"

"I'll get fired."

"Fuck you will. The gangsters that own this chain only care about the money. How much you give them is up to you. How much for the one with the spade and the fat chick?"

"What do you want that for?"

"Want to show it to my brother and his family," Billy announced. "Their daughter is getting married and they're having it at their house. Figured I would show it for entertainment. Now how the fuck much?"

The clerk pulled a number out of the air, a preposterous amount that no sane person would pay for a 15 smut film, and as Billy counted out the 20's into a pile and pushed it towards the guy the clerk commented, "Business must be good."

"Get the fucking movie - it's 8mm right?" Billy asked.

"Yeah but you got to sweeten the pot a little, the clerk said as he counted out the money and put half in the register. "Something for my trouble. You know?"

"Here you asshole," Billy said after reaching down into his boot and pulling out a good sized bag of dope, sealing the deal.

"That's what I'm talking about! I'll go get it. Watch the store for me," the clerk announced as he ran to the back, and Billy stuffed some tubes of lube into his pockets while waiting.

In a few moments he returned with the reel, handing to Billy and saying, "Enjoy!"

"Fuck you," Billy sneered as he left, and after climbing into his pickup roared home while cackling all the way.

"Fucking little piglet," Billy yelled out the window. "I'll show you what you get for sleeping with that kind. See what your husband-to-be thinks when he sees what a pig you are! Damned coal burner!"

"Oh boo-hoo!" Billy howled as he mocked what his cousin would sound like when that movie started playing at their wedding. "Uncle Billy - he's the one that made me sick in the head. He made me fuck him."

"No one will believe you slut," Billy growled as he went out of character. "Not after they see you getting sodomized by that savage! They'll think... whoa! What's that? Dinner for a week!

Billy howled as he saw the last of a group of deer ahead of him crossing the road, and taking aim at the last one, slammed his foot on the gas to get the whole wreck to move faster, figuring one more dent was worth a freezer full of venison.

Unlike the previous times he had engaged in this barbaric hunting, this time that last deer only froze for a second before leaping into the air and trying to bolt. The jump had the deer flying over the hood and into the windshield, but while it was only a glancing blow that the deer shook off after bouncing off to the side, the same could not be said for the truck.

The next morning when someone reported that they saw a truck at the bottom of a ravine, upside down in the shallow creek the police scrambled down to check on it but the driver had drowned and was long dead.

"I figure that judging by the blood on the outside of the cracked windshield, the guy hit a deer and lost control," the investigating officer said as he looked at the wreck. "Hopefully he was knocked out before he drowned."

"If he was wearing his seat belt," his partner mused. "Who was he?"

"Billy. He's a frequent flier around here. Dope peddler and a low life. No loss. You know what they found in his pocket besides his wallet and a bag of weed? Four tubes of lubricant. You know, the kind they use to..." the officer laughed while moving his hand up and down.

"They come and they go. This guy is gone."

"Anything else in the truck probably went downstream because the cab door was open," the cop suggested. "Probably nothing worth anything."

"Notify his next of kin?"

"He's got a brother not far away, but I don't think they are that close," the officer concluded. "I'll run up and break it to him."

***

"This is what I've dreamed about all my life," Mary told her soon-to-be father-in-law as they stood in the tent and waited for the guests to settle in. "Only back when we were playing I pictured Dwight as a fireman because that was what he wanted to be."

"Being a lawyer isn't as sexy but is safer," Eric Green told her. "Nice crowd."

"Yeah, most everybody showed up," Mary noted.

"Even after they found out who you were marrying?" Eric said and then noted himself, "To be honest I haven't gotten many dirty looks."

"No, the only people that would have been like that didn't come - or died," Mary said.

"Oh that's right. Your uncle was the one who crashed last month," Eric recalled. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not," Mary replied. "The only thing that bothers me is - what if Dwight finds out about you and me - and his grandfather? I'm thinking I should have confessed to him before this."

"Say nothing girl. You did nothing wrong. You had a wild couple of weeks where you sowed your oats and had fun. That's in the past, and besides Dwight probably did his share too."

"No, he didn't," Mary whispered.

12