Cuddle-Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
More sexy times for the sisters.
15k words
4.77
197k
362

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers

Author's Note: Turns out all it takes to get a sequel out of me is a little bribery, who knew? Thanks to LizHaze for editing.

Chapter 02: The Spooning

We fell together onto the bed, a tangled mess of naked skin and adventurous hands. I loved the idea that it was partly my bed too now, and that I was no longer an intruder in it. I wanted to share everything with my big sister, physically and emotionally, and it looked like that was exactly what I'd get. Somehow I seemed to have stumbled into my own personal paradise.

April, apparently maintaining her focus better than me, was trailing soft kisses all along my neck, and my jaw, and sometimes my lips. I tried to reciprocate, I really did, but I was far too excited and turned on to keep up with her. She'd had an orgasm more recently than me to help take the edge off, I reasoned, so of course she was more in control than me.

She smiled as I stared lovingly into her eyes. She was my big sister, my favorite person in the whole world, my first and only love, and she was all mine. It made me want to do severely impractical things, like dance through the streets and shout it to anyone who would listen. April would kill me if I did, of course.

"You seem distracted," she said, her fingers teasing over my breasts.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm a little overwhelmed."

"That's okay, I think you're probably allowed to be. This is all pretty new for both of us."

She kissed me, her lips soft yet aggressive and her tongue sneaking out to meet mine. I eagerly accepted the kiss and placed a hand on the back of her head to gently hold her against me until we ran out of breath.

One of her hands made its way farther down, slipping past my waist and between my thighs. After our naked shenanigans in the kitchen and getting to lick her to completion for the first time, I was almost unbearably horny. I sighed happily as she began playing with my wet, needy pussy.

Her touch did things to me that I couldn't match on my own, even with all my years of experience. I could almost have sworn she'd been practicing just for me, which was obviously a silly thought since she hadn't felt the same way about me as I did her until very recently. I supposed her skills at getting herself off probably transferred pretty well though. More importantly, anything she did to me probably felt better than it should just because it was her doing it.

I moved my hand to her pussy, mirroring the attention she was giving me, and giggled a little when our wrists bumped together. There was so much nervous energy affecting my dexterity that I was sure even my admittedly unhoned technique would suffer for it. I resolved to someday master the art of bringing my sister to orgasm. I'd need lots of practice of course....

We fingered each other for a few minutes, building the other to higher levels of sexual pleasure and need for release. As with last time, I couldn't help feeling like April was doing more for me than I was for her, but then it was hard for me to know exactly what kind of sensations I was causing her. All I knew is I was doing something right, because her expression and the small noises she made revealed at least that much to me.

Suddenly she pulled her hand away from my pussy, then started to crawl toward the edge of the bed. I grabbed on to her and tried to stop her from moving.

"Where you going?" I asked, worried something was wrong, though I couldn't imagine what it could be.

"Let go for a second, I'm not going anywhere. You better not be this clingy all the time or we're going to have issues."

She had a teasing tone to her voice, but it was cut by her arousal. It was difficult to be too sarcastic when you were as turned on as we were. I realized that if she was anywhere near as horny as she appeared to be, she couldn't possibly intend to go far, and I reluctantly let her go.

April scooted over a little more once she had freedom of movement again, and reached for the top drawer of her dresser. She fished around inside for a moment, unable to see properly from her position, then emerged triumphantly brandishing a vibrator. I almost could have laughed at the situation, if only I wasn't so very intrigued.

"What ya gonna do with that?" I asked.

She smiled in a seductive, but vaguely predatory kind of way.

"You'll see."

April guided me to roll on my back, then climbed on top of me. I immediately reached up to play with her boobs since they were right there, staring at me so invitingly. She resisted my attempt to pull her down closer to me, though.

First she tested the vibrator to make sure the batteries were still good, and it would have been disappointing for both of us if they hadn't been, but everything seemed in order. Then, as I watched in fascination, she positioned herself with her pussy directly on top of mine and slid the vibrator between them.

I gasped as the vibrations hit my clit, as well as the rest of my slit soon after, and looked up at my sister in a mix of shock and lust. She rocked her hips a little, grinding both herself and that wonderful toy of hers against me. I'd never even considered using a vibrator for anything other than 'alone time' before.

"You," I said, "are brilliant."

"I know," she said just before grinding against me again and making me arch my back in pleasure.

The combination of my sexy big sister and the vibrations coming from her plastic toy was incredibly intense. I never stood a chance. My orgasm built harder and faster and just kept coming until finally it hit. I made something halfway between a moan and a scream and gripped her hips firmly as though she might decide get off me midway through if I didn't hold her down.

April kept rocking and grinding as I came, and if I'd been a little more observant, which was difficult under the circumstances, I probably would have noticed she wasn't far behind me. She hit her orgasm right about the same time I was coming down from mine, and I got to watch most of it as she thrashed around on top of me. It was like she was trying to get her pussy positioned in exactly the right place on top of the vibrator, and that spot kept moving.

Luckily April started to recover before the continued sensations got to be too much on my post-orgasmically sensitive clit, and when I was sure she was done I quickly grabbed the vibrator and pulled it away from between my legs. She looked a little more ragged and tired than before we'd reentered the bedroom, for obvious reasons, but also satisfied and, as always, so very beautiful.

She rolled onto her back and I quickly snuggled up with her. She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and hugged me to her.

"You little cuddle-slut," she said, using what was rapidly becoming a term of affection between us. "You know we can't stay in bed all day, right?"

"Why not? S'the weekend."

"Yes, but you're learning to be responsible, remember?"

She started to pry herself free and sit up, and I had to cuddle her more urgently to keep her from getting away.

"Five more minutes. I can still be 'sponsible if we take five minutes."

"Alright, five minutes. But I can see my alarm clock from here, and I'm timing you."

Despite her attempted strictness, I was pretty sure we lay there for longer than she said. She could pretend all she wanted, but I knew she liked when I insisted on snuggling. She had too much of a soft spot for me for her own good. Always had. Of course, it went the other way too. We wouldn't have been where we were if it hadn't.

****

Getting to move in with my sister officially was awesome. It made me smile every time I thought about it. However, it was not without complications.

There was mom, for instance, who was reluctant to see her baby leave for good. It helped that I'd be living with April, since she'd always been happy that we were so close and that I had someone to hang out with that was a 'good influence' on me. I was pretty sure both of my parents had always preferred me hanging out with my sister to many of the alternatives, and it simply hadn't crossed their minds that it would ever be more than visiting.

Fortunately, April was much better at negotiating with and pacifying our mother when she felt like it. She apparently understood how mom was feeling, or could fake it well enough for our purposes, and was remarkably convincing in her argument for me moving away from home. All mom's worries about my safety and well-being were assuaged and in the end I was given her blessing to move out.

April later confided in me that mom probably just didn't know what to do without either of her kids around, which made a certain amount of sense to me. Even though I was pretty sure my parents enjoyed having breaks from me at times, I still remembered that summer when April and I had both gone off to camp at the same time. Mom's emotional state then was reminiscent of what she was going through now.

Aside from that, there was also the issue of moving my stuff to the apartment. I couldn't take everything, of course, since there wasn't really room. I'd need most of my clothes though, and my things for school, and my laptop, and... well, there was quite a list at any rate. It would take more than one trip for sure.

Mom was all too happy to let me keep as many of my things in my old room as I wanted, hinting that it would be nice for me to have them there for when I came back to visit on holidays and such. I tried to remind her that I really wasn't going that far, but she was already busy planning a summer weekend for the family, and it seemed to keep her occupied so I let it drop.

After transporting a couple of quick, smaller loads of my stuff, April and I decided we'd better give in and do some proper planning and packing. We went over one evening after I was done with school and she was done with work, and went to my room with the intent of filling as many bags and boxes as her car could hold. The idea was to reduce the number of repeat trips we'd need to make, as well as the frequency with which I was borrowing my sister's clothes due to faulty planning.

"You have so much junk," April said as I piled shirts into an old duffle bag. "I always knew that, but I guess I'd never really taken the time to look at it all."

"It's not junk," I said, trying to sound indignant. "It only looks that way because it's not yours. If it belonged to you, you'd understand the value."

April wordlessly held up a book that had been torn clean in two. I glared and stuck my tongue out at her.

"That was an accident," I said. "You're just cherry-picking the worst stuff."

"Uh huh, I'm sure you were just about to throw it away and it somehow slipped your mind. And I'm also sure that what appears to be a pile of worn out or too-small shoes is probably just my imagination."

"They're not... some of them are still good."

I was rapidly losing the argument, and I fell back to my old standby. I looked at her with my best puppy dog eyes and pouted until she caved and stopped picking on me.

"Don't look at me like that," she said. "I was just observing, that's all. If you want to keep that stack of old VHS's, you go for it."

"They're treasured childhood memories. S'not my fault I don't have any way to watch them anymore."

"If you say so."

April mercifully went back to what she'd been doing before she felt the need to tease me, which had mainly been packing up the contents of my underwear drawer. It felt somehow naughty to leave her in charge of my bras and panties, so I did.

I kind of wondered if it was turning her on at all, what with it being a slightly less innocent task than it would have been before our relationship had changed. I only wished I'd had something sexier for her to discover, but I'd never been one much for impractical lingerie. There'd never been much point until very recently.

April started dancing a little as she worked. Not dancing exactly, but moving slightly and swaying to some imaginary rhythm. It was enough to catch my attention and distract me from my task. Her butt looked so good in those shorts she was wearing, and the way she was unconsciously swinging it back and forth made it very hard to look away.

It took her a few minutes to realize I'd stopped packing and had settled in comfortably to watch her ass. She gave me an exasperated look, but she couldn't stop the small upward twitch at the corner of her lips.

"You might recall that I'm supposed to be helping you, and not the other way around," she said. "So you should probably get back to work before I decide to take a break too. And I don't want to hear any complaining if we forget something because you were busy gawking."

"You've got a nice butt," I said, completely ignoring her tirade.

"I know, but that's not the point."

"Come on, we can take a little break."

I moved toward her, but she held out a hand to fend me off.

"Mom's downstairs," she reminded me. "And for all we know dad could be back by now too. We're not risking one of them walking in on anything... inappropriate."

"Just a little risk?" I suggested, holding my thumb and finger half an inch apart.

"No."

She crossed her arms and tried to look firm.

"Itty bitty risk?"

I held my fingers even closer together.

"No, and if you ask again I'm getting back in my car and leaving you here for the night. On the other hand, if you can behave a little while longer, just think of all the sexy times we can have back at the apartment where there's no threat of surprise parental supervision."

I weighed the advantages and disadvantages of being patient, then decided to go ahead and push my luck. After all, April had only forbidden asking again, she hadn't said anything about non-verbal aggression.

Once she was confident I wasn't going to protest her decision any further, she turned back sorting my underwear. I pretended to resume piling clothes into the dufflebag I'd been filling, but mostly I just waited until I could sneak up her without her noticing until it was too late. She squealed as my arms snaked around her waist and I pulled her into a quick, but tight, hug.

"Did you not listen to anything I just said?" she asked as she tried to free herself.

"I did, then I ignored it."

I kissed the side of her neck, so she leaned her head against her shoulder to stop me. I simply switched sides and kept right on trailing kisses between her cheek and shoulder.

"You brat. We need to get finished here."

"Mm-hm, in a minute."

April continued to 'struggle' against me, though it was the type of struggling that mainly resulted in our bodies rubbing against each other rather than her actually escaping. I pressed myself against her more firmly and kept nuzzling at her neck while also moving my hands up to cup her breasts through her shirt.

"You're just going to get us both all horny," she said. "And you know as well as I do we can't do anything about that while we're here. We'd stop paying attention and mom could easily come check up on us and we wouldn't hear her...."

"Yeah, I know. But, like, do you even know how many times I thought about you in this room? All those fantasies, and I never, ever thought they'd come true. But now they are true, and here we are."

"I get that, but--"

"Can't we just make out in my old room once?"

I did my best to look cute and innocent and pleading all at the same time, and I must have had some success because April didn't say no right away. She appeared torn, unable to either deny my request or to acquiesce.

"We could get caught," she said.

"Mom hasn't come up here the whole time we've been packing, why would she come up now?"

"But she could," April insisted.

"Yeah, and a meteor could hit too. Or a volcano could go off. Lots of things could happen."

"Pretty sure there aren't any vol--"

I stepped around in front of my sister and kissed her, cutting her off mid-sentence. Her resolve was clearly weakening, and she didn't even try to fend me off.

"We need to be quiet," she said.

"Mm-hm." I nodded eagerly.

"And quick. And no clothes are coming off."

"Mm-hm."

She gave me a look, one that told me I'd better not push her for any further concessions, then slipped her arms around me. She kissed me this time, and I happily parted my lips for her. After a moment her tongue snuck into my mouth and began exploring.

I reached behind April to grab her butt with both hands, squeezing it through her shorts. I wasn't sure if she'd let me get underneath her clothes or not, and didn't want to risk her cutting me off just yet.

Our breasts pressed together as we held each other close. I liked to imagine I would have been able to feel her nipples against mine, if only she hadn't been wearing a bra. I'd taken to not bothering with one at times, if only for convenience around my sister.

My hips rocked gently all on their own, seeking something to rub against to help sate my sexual desires. If I could just get one of April's legs between mine I'd be able to grind on it and give my pussy what it wanted. She knew what I was up to though and subtly, but deliberately no doubt, prevented me from doing that. She'd just tell me we were only supposed to be making out if I protested.

I realized too late I might have actually made a mistake. I was getting too horny with no easy way to deal with it, and I'd have to wait until we finished packing and got back to the apartment to fix that. On the other hand, any opportunity to tongue-wrestle with my sister was never too much of a bad thing.

Suddenly there was a slight creak in the hallway outside my room, and April and I whirled toward the doorway at the same time. The door wasn't even completely closed, so we had a few seconds at most before we'd be seen by whoever was out there. Probably it was mom, but it didn't matter much who it was if we were caught.

April turned back to my dresser while I quickly dived to the floor and tried to act like I'd been sitting there folding clothes for the past several minutes. It was kind of a dumb cover since I hadn't folded anything else that had gone in the half-full duffle bag, but it might pass casual inspection.

"Hey girls, how's it going in here?"

It was mom, as expected, checking up on us just like I'd said she wouldn't. April was going to point that out when she had the chance, there was no doubt in my mind.

"Good, I think," April said. "We're getting it done anyway."

I stayed quiet and hoped mom wouldn't notice how flushed I was. At least the dampness in my panties wouldn't be obvious, so I didn't have to worry about hiding that.

"Well that's good," mom said. "Your father just got home, you two'll come down for supper before you go, of course."

The way she said it offered no real chance to argue. It wasn't a question, it was a decree.

"Sure, we can eat before we go," April said. "Saves me making something later."

I looked up at her, suddenly suspicious. Since when did she not love cooking? No, she was up to something.

Mom was satisfied and soon left us alone again. We both stayed where we were for a couple minutes, as though afraid she might return, but I could only stay silent for so long.

"What are you up to?" I demanded. "You gave in way too easily."

"Me? I just like mom's cooking," April said innocently. "And it makes her so happy when she has both her daughters around for a little while. You know, not long enough for her to remember how much of a pain in the ass we both are to have around. She has such a terrible memory for that."

It was true, I was fully prepared to admit I could be a pain in the ass. April wasn't nearly as bad, in my opinion anyway, but since she and mom both liked to be in control, there had occasionally been... disagreements between them. Very loud disagreements. Of course that didn't stop mom from missing her eldest daughter terribly when she wasn't around. She was funny that way.

Xarth
Xarth
14,673 Followers