Cuddle-Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,710 Followers

That was okay though, I sometimes liked when she made it a bit of a challenge for me. Once I'd had enough of playing by myself I put on a shirt, and only a shirt, before strolling casually around the apartment for the rest of the afternoon. I made no attempt to seduce her other than that, but I knew I had her interest. She couldn't stop sneaking peeks at me any time she was near. Mostly I pretended that everything was normal and that I was properly clothed. She must have known what I was doing; she wasn't slow on the uptake when it came to me, but that didn't stop it from working.

I waited until April had started making supper to push her any further. I took the new vibrator into the kitchen where she was chopping vegetables for a salad while simultaneously keeping an eye on a couple of pots she had on the stove. For a moment I had a familiar flash of envy at how easily she did it all. If I had tried even that limited multitasking when it came to cooking, I'd probably end up accidentally dumping vegetables into one of the pots instead of the salad bowl, then burning the whole thing anyway.

The moment passed quickly, as I was used to feeling inadequate in the kitchen around her. I advanced, not quite sneaking up on her since she already knew I was there, but somehow feeling kind of sneaky all the same. From behind her I reached around and slipped the vibrator down the front of her shorts, turning it on just before releasing it.

"Ooh," she said, wiggling a little as her pussy was suddenly subjected to some extremely pleasurable sensations. "That's kinda nice, but I am working here."

She tried to remove the vibrator, but I grabbed her wrist before she could get to it.

"Uh uh," I said. "I want it to stay in there for a bit."

"I know you won't believe me, but some people don't need to masturbate constantly, and I'm one of those people."

"I don't do it constantly, I went all morning without touching myself inappropriately at all."

"Be that as it may, you know very well we'd both starve if I gave in to every sexual desire you had."

"Fine, then let me do that."

She turned around, a wide grin on her face. "You're going to do the cooking?"

"Just cutting the vegetables. I can do that."

April silently turned her knife so the handle was toward me and waited for me to take it. I accepted it with more confidence than I truly felt, since we both knew the odds weren't great that I wouldn't screw up somehow.

She leaned back against the counter, moaning softly every now and then as the vibrator continued buzzing away against her pussy. I got some satisfaction from watching her out of the corner of my eyes, and seeing her gaze obviously drifting toward my still uncovered lower half.

"Alright," she said. "Go for it."

I hesitated briefly, then finished slicing a tomato that April had started. My pieces were a lot less even and symmetrical than hers, but it wasn't too bad. In fact, it all went fairly smoothly until I got to the carrots.

"You need to peel those," she said.

"I know that," I said defensively. "I'm not completely helpless at this, only mostly helpless."

Of course, I wasn't exactly skilled at peeling carrots. April didn't comment, and I tried not to watch her while I did it, but I was sure she was either smirking or wincing the whole time. Bad as it was, the actual cutting somehow went worse. The very first cut I tried to make, I accidentally sent half the carrot flying off the counter onto the floor. My sister just giggled.

"Fine," I said. "I get it, I don't know why I bothered trying." I slammed my knife down with more force than necessary. "How do you--"

I stopped as I turned to April and realized that her giggles had turned to something else, something much more sexual. She was leaning heavily on the counter and pressing her hand against the front of her shorts, grinding the vibrator on her pussy. My mood changed instantly, and I went from being mildly frustrated to somewhat aroused within seconds.

Watching my sister cum was something I loved to be able to do. It was even better if I was directly responsible for it, but this was still okay. Her facial expressions, the sounds she made, the way her body moved, it was all so very sexual and beautiful, and always different enough that I felt like I was seeing something new every time.

April pulled the vibrator out of her shorts as she came down from her orgasm and carefully set it aside. It kept buzzing until I finally had to go turn it off. My sister actually seemed a little unsteady on her feet.

"Well that was... somewhat unique," she said.

"So you liked it?"

"Yes, mostly. It was kind of frustrating 'cause it wasn't really hitting the right places, but the slow, painful buildup is nice sometimes." She poured herself a glass of water and sipped at it. "Anyway, we were in the middle of something, weren't we."

"Sort of. You can take back over now, I'm obviously not doing all that well."

"Mm-hm, you know why that is?"

"Because you got all the cooking skill in the family I assume."

"Not all of it, and no, that's not the main problem. You don't have enough patience."

"Isn't that my problem when it comes to just about everything? I'm pretty sure it is. There's not much I can do about it."

"That's the thing, you can learn if you want to. I find sometimes you just need the right motivation." April wiped her hands off, then recovered the piece of carrot I'd sent flying across the floor. She washed it off and set it back in front of me. "Here, practice cutting it thin. You can't really do any more damage to it."

I shrugged and turned around, preparing to cut. April slipped in behind me and gently placed her hand over mine.

"Slowly," she said. "You don't want to chop, you want to slice."

"Those are the same thing."

"Sort of, yes, but not quite."

She guided my hand's movement, and together we cut a very passable slice of carrot off of the main part. She was right, even with her limiting my input I could feel the difference from the type of cutting I would normally do. I was very much into quick, simple movements, whereas April's technique was, naturally, a little more refined.

I let her continue to guide me, partly because I was learning something, but mainly because her body was pressed up against mine. It was particularly nice because I was still half-naked and it was very easy to imagine something dirty happening any minute. She had good access to most any part of my body if she wanted it.

"You starting to get the hang of it?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I said, even though I was actually beginning to lose my focus.

April let go of me and pulled away. "Okay, I'll leave it to you then."

"What? No, come back. I like it better when you help. It's, you know, what you were saying about needing motivation."

"That's not really what I meant."

"But it was working, wasn't it?"

"I suppose it kind of was."

With an overly dramatic sigh she stepped back up behind me and resumed her position. It was sort of a weird way to be intimate I supposed, but I liked it. And with her help I was making some progress, so it wasn't like it was all just an excuse to be close to her. Not completely.

"All I can say is you better not get too horny before we're done here," she said. "Because I will make you finish up if I have to."

"Yeah, you probably would too. You can be mean that way when you want to."

"It's all for your own good, dear sister. I'm very concerned for your well-being you know."

April kissed me softly on the neck, then again a little lower. That wasn't playing fair if she expected me not to get all turned on, but I wasn't about to complain. Somehow I kept working, and the food all eventually got made. It wasn't half bad either, despite my involvement. Granted, my sister had done most of the real work, and all I'd done was cut up a few vegetables, but it was something. That was better than my success rate most of the time.

****

I started having more cooking lessons with my sister after that, and they did improve my skills at least marginally. It helped that April was really getting the hang of motivating me. It used to be that I'd just get distracted when she tried to teach me, back in the days before I'd admitted what she meant to me. She still distracted me, but at least now we could use my attraction to her for more constructive purposes.

The promise of any sort of sexy times, for example, was always sufficient to get my attention and could apply to more situations than just cooking. I had my final exams coming up in school, and I'd always been a procrastinator when it came to studying. April started playing a game with me that she called 'strip studying,' and it actually made me want to review and reread and practice and all those other things I should have been doing anyway.

Essentially she would ask me a question related to one of my courses, or sometimes get me to write out a paragraph or whatever, either out of one of my books or just made up on the spot. If I answered well enough she took off a piece of clothing, if I got it wrong I had to take off a piece. She later modified it so that she'd put a piece of clothing back on instead as punishment for failure, since it was more effective than having me strip. I quite liked being naked around her, after all.

Depending on how busy we were and how much free time we both had, April might ask me only a couple of questions and end up wandering around half-naked for a while, or we might spend a few hours at it. I liked the longer sessions, because when I managed to get my sister naked and she had no more clothes to remove, she had to find other ways to reward me. That usually meant her making me cum somehow, via various methods. Afterward she'd get dressed again and we'd repeat the process.

The end result was that I was better prepared for my exams than I'd ever been, and I felt remarkably confident when I finished writing one. The typical doubt and worry that I'd made too many mistakes just wasn't there. It was an exceptionally nice feeling.

Even work, despite how it could get to be kind of a drag at times, couldn't dull the pride I felt in myself. I was simply in too positive a frame of mind to be brought down by the relatively insignificant negative parts of my life.

Maybe it was that confidence that finally led me to go and look at sex toys like April had suggested. I wasn't all that shy generally, and it wasn't exclusive to the way I acted around my sister, but actually going that kind of store was mostly an unknown to me.

The one vibrator I'd owned before having to get rid of it had been acquired via a shady transaction through a friend who, as I understood it, got her sister to buy it. I'd never asked any more about it than that, but in hindsight I couldn't help wondering if there had been anything at all sexual about their relationship. It seemed unlikely in some ways, but at the same time it also seemed unlikely that April and I were the only sisters in the whole world to love each other the way we did.

Whatever the case, sex shops were foreign to me, and mainly evoked images of creepy men standing around waiting to perv on any innocent girl who might wander in. Not that I couldn't handle that if I had to, but the scary, unknown quality of the whole situation left me a little less brave than I was in most circumstances.

I wanted to at least go in one though, even if it turned out to be a horrible experience. April had apparently managed it, more than once even, so it couldn't be too bad. I decided to do it after an exam on a day when I didn't have work to mess with my sense of confidence beforehand.

There was one not too far out of the way, maybe the one my sister had gone to for all I knew. It was kind of discreet and tucked out of the way, but not in a bad part of town or anything and it didn't seem too sketchy judging by what little I could see from the outside. I only hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and stepping through the door.

My first impression of the interior was that it was, more or less, just another store. The merchandise was, naturally, quite different from the usual, but the actual atmosphere of the place wasn't unlike that of a small bookshop. There were no staring, lecherous men waiting for me, no other customers at all for that matter, only a bored looking girl flipping through a magazine by the cash register. I wondered idly if it was a dirty magazine, or something more mundane.

The girl ignored me, other than a brief glance, so I started exploring on my own. I recognized a lot of the things on display immediately: vibrators, dildos, handcuffs, gags... years of watching porn paying off ever so slightly. There were also some things that I couldn't begin to guess at, and others that just looked really, really uncomfortable to use.

I stopped in front of what I could only assume was the anal toy section. I wasn't sure why I stopped there as opposed to anywhere else in the store, although I would admit to being somewhat intrigued by the whole idea. April and I had never really gotten into much ass play, nor had I experimented all that much on my own, but I'd thought it about on occasion. It was the sort of thing I should at least try, just so I'd know what it was like, if for no other reason.

I picked up a butt plug to examine it a little more closely. I'd never actually seen one in real life, only on the internet, but it matched my expectations pretty closely.

"You probably want a smaller one," the girl by the register said.

Her unexpected input startled me and I dropped the toy. I looked over at her, finding her still not paying me any obvious attention, though clearly she must have been watching after all.

"What?" I said.

"You look like you don't know what you're doing," she said in a tone of voice that contained no judgement, and only the tiniest bit of interest. "If you haven't tried it before, you want to start with something smaller in your butt than the one you just had."

"Oh, no. I, uh, don't even know if I want it. I was just looking, that's all."

"Suit yourself."

I bent down to pick up the butt plug I'd dropped, suddenly unsure I wanted to stick around much longer. The girl didn't seem unfriendly, and apparently was at least a little bit helpful, but I wasn't sure I wanted her watching while I explored the possibilities of the shop.

"Boyfriend pressuring you to try it?"

Again there didn't seem too much actual interest, but the girl was still talking to me. I had no idea what to make of her. Maybe she was just bored and conversing with me was better than nothing.

"Um, no. No I'm not really the boyfriend type."

I wasn't sure why I phrased it like that. I sort of wanted her to know I was a lesbian, and didn't want her to know all at the same time.The girl looked up at me with a glimmer of interest for the first time.

"You mean you're a lesbian? Or something more... complicated?"

"Lesbian," I answered, blushing slightly. "And no, there's no pressure from anyone. Just my own curiousity."

The girl nodded slowly. "Huh. Well, if you're actually interested, that black one is a good one to start with," she said, pointing to one of the smaller plugs next to me. "It's one of the cheaper options too, which isn't a bad thing if you're not sure you'll use it much."

She probably had a much better idea of what she was talking about in this area than I did, and I caught myself before asking if she had personal experience with the one she'd recommended. Something told me she did, but that didn't mean such a personal question was okay. Although my orientation had come up already and that was quite personal in some ways....

Regardless, I now found myself faced with the more pressing question of whether or not I actually wanted an anal toy. Somehow I felt like that needed to be dealt with before I moved on to other things.

"I kind of wanted it in pink," I said, mostly to myself, but I knew the girl would be able to hear me.

"Well, we have some of those too. Any of the ones about the same size as that are probably fine, mainly you just want to stay small at first. That's the important part."

I nodded and switched the plug I'd been holding for a pink one I'd been eyeing that looked like it just about matched April's newer vibrator colour-wise. What the hell, I was earning a paycheck now, I could splurge a little if I wanted to.

My mind still wasn't entirely made up, yet I found myself walking up to the counter and depositing my choice beside the register. The girl across the counter looked somewhat amused. I noticed for the first time that she was wearing a name tag that said 'Tori' on it. It seemed an odd thing to wear in a place like this, but at least I had a name now.

"It's not my name," she said, following my gaze. "Belonged to another girl who worked here, from a different job. I started wearing it when she forgot it here after she quit."

"You're a weird girl," I said without really thinking.

Not-Tori grinned. "I know. That's part of why I work here. Tell you what, come back a few more times, maybe I'll tell you my real name."

I rolled my eyes and snorted derisively, beginning to feel strangely comfortable around her.

"That work on a lot of guys does it?" I asked. "Getting the repeat business and all."

"You'd be surprised. Anyway," she said, gesturing to my purchase, "up to you, but you might want to get lube with that."

"Oh, right."

I blushed again at not having thought of something that, in hindsight, I probably should have. I started to turn back to find some when Not-Tori stopped me.

"People are always forgetting it. I keep some here behind the counter for those cases, the kind I'd recommend if you're willing to trust me on it."

"Um, sure."

Not-Tori placed a small bottle beside my butt plug, then rang me through. It was a small thrill to actually have money to pay with that I'd earned myself, and another thrill to be spending it on something dirty. I couldn't help wondering what April was going to think about my purchase, and, more pressingly, how I could show it off. The possibilities were intriguing.

****

I lost my nerve after getting back to the apartment, and for a couple days my new purchase just sat in its discreet, unmarked bag. I wanted privacy for the first attempt anyway, I decided, and that wasn't always easy to get. It had never been an issue before, but there really weren't a lot of dependable opportunities for me to be in the apartment without April. Maybe I should have just included her, even gotten her to help me put the butt plug in the first time, but it would just be embarrassing if it turned out I couldn't do it, or didn't like it, or whatever else there was that could go wrong.

My chance came one day after finishing my very last exam for the year and, hopefully, forever. I didn't have work that day, and I got home before my sister. It was hard to know exactly when she'd be back, but I decided the odds were good that I'd have enough time. Besides, I was on a bit of a high from potentially being done with high school permanently, and was ready to venture out of my comfort zone a little.

I started by taking a shower, making sure I was as clean as possible before playing with my butt. Once I'd dried off afterward, I wiped the fog from the bathroom mirror and examined the reflection of my backside over my shoulder. I was still a little nervous about putting anything in my ass, but the thought also made me feel sexy and excited.

Still naked, I walked to the bedroom where I had laid out the butt plug and bottle of lube on the bed. My hands trembled ever so slightly as I carefully lubed up the plug, then my butt.

I gently pressed my finger against my asshole, knowing that if I couldn't even manage that limited penetration then I might as well give up on the whole thing. It took a minute or two of cautious pressure, but I soon had about half my finger in my butt. It felt kind of weird, not painful as I had feared it might, though my finger was smaller than what I planned on trying next.

Xarth
Xarth
14,710 Followers