Cuddle-Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,727 Followers

"You can't keep doing things like this," April said.

"Why not? It's been working so far."

"Because...." She had to stop and wait for someone to go by us and get out of earshot. "Because it's going to force me to make a very difficult choice," she said in a low voice.

"What choice?"

"I... look, just wait until we have some privacy okay? This isn't the place to talk about it."

She was right, there were far too many people around to be discussing all the details of our relationship. At the same time, now I was curious what she wanted to say and it took all my willpower not to keep pestering her.

"I'm kinda thinking about making a cake," April said as we passed the baking section. "It's been a while since I've done one. It's way too much to eat when I'm all on my own. What do you think?"

"Hm, yeah. Sounds good," I said distractedly.

"You're not listening, are you?"

"I'm sort of listening."

"If you say so."

April grabbed a few supplies that she needed and we carried on. I was so anxious to hear what she wanted to say that I wasn't even sure what else we got along the way. I completely zoned out as I followed her through the rest of the aisles and to the check-out.

Finally we made it back the car, and I barely waited until we had both sat down before bringing the subject back up.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Put your seatbelt on," she said instead of answering.

She started driving and I had to leave her alone for a few seconds while I fumbled with my seatbelt that had somehow gotten twisted.

"Come on," I said. "What were you gonna say?

April sighed. "Okay, listen. I wasn't entirely honest with you about everything. I have actually messed around with another girl once."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. It was just some kissing and touching, and I guess once we got topless, but that's it."

"So how was it? And why didn't you want me to know about it?"

"It was, well... it's complicated. Which is part of the reason I didn't want to talk about it."

"It can't have been that complicated. I just wanna know how it felt."

"I don't know. I mean, yes it felt good, I guess. But I was never really that into her as far as taking things any further. It all just got weird and neither of us knew what we wanted and it almost ended really badly."

"Oh."

I stared out the window for a few minutes, processing the new information. I tried to think of who my sister might have experimented with, probably one of her friends, and imagined her making out with various possible candidates.

"So does it feel good when I kiss you?" I asked.

"Don't," she said. "Don't go there."

"What, I'm just asking."

"Yeah, but if I say yes you're just going to use that as an excuse to keep pushing and keep trying to get more out of me."

"But wouldn't that be okay if we both like it?"

"No, it would be confusing. Plus there'd be a really good chance that you could get hurt, and I don't want that. I don't know that I can ever return the feelings you have for me. That's pretty much the bottom line here."

She had a point, probably, but I was focusing almost exclusively on the idea that she might have liked it when I kissed her. She hadn't said it directly, but she'd come close enough. If I could just get her to admit it for real, both to me and herself, then it might end up being a better weekend than I could ever have hoped.

****

April put on an apron before starting to mix up her cake. She sometimes wore one while baking, even though I had yet to see her make enough of a mess to warrant it. She didn't know it, but it was a very bad choice for getting me to stop obsessing over her.

I didn't know what it was, but I absolutely loved when she wore an apron. It was probably just one of those things like how some people were really into cheerleader costumes or French maid outfits. Plus, when I had just the right angle from the front and she was wearing shorts or a skirt, I could sometimes pretend that she was naked from the waist down underneath. That was the sort of thing that got my panties damp in a hurry.

No doubt April was fully aware that I was checking her out. There was hardly any point in being subtle about it anymore, and I basically just propped my head up on my arms on the table and watched her.

"You look good in that," I said.

"What, you mean the apron?"

"Yeah. Looks sexy on you."

She mimed throwing the spoon she'd been stirring with at me, but then just shrugged off my comment. She was so casual about my perverse attraction to her sometimes, yet she had also made it clear that she had some serious issues regarding it. It made deciding what to do about her all the more complicated.

Well, when in doubt, go with what you know. For me, that meant doing something stupid.

I crept up behind April when she wasn't looking and gently, but quickly, ran my hands under her shirt and around her waist. I pressed right up behind her and rested my chin on her shoulder. She tried to turn around, probably to chastise me once again, but I held her tighter and made sure she couldn't move until she gave up her initial struggle.

"Look, I know perfectly well you don't take my threats seriously," she said. "But we've been over this. You can't be doing these kinds of things."

"Sure I can. I may not act all that mature most of the time, but I am old enough to make my own decisions. I know you're worried about hurting me, and maybe you will, but what you don't get is that I've already been hurting for a long, long time."

She paused in her attempt to pry my hands from around her waist.

"I'm sorry about that," she said. "It's not a great situation no matter how you look at it. But trust me, it can get worse."

"So let me take that risk. Let me grow up. You can't protect me from everything."

"No, I can't, but I should at least be able to protect you from me."

"Hasn't worked so far."

April stopped fighting me and went back to her mixing. If she hoped I'd get bored and go away, she was sadly mistaken. I stayed right where I was and started nuzzling at her neck. My hands roamed a little, but mostly stayed in innocent territory. Patient as she was with me, there was still only so much I'd get away with.

"This feels okay, doesn't it?" I asked softly.

She didn't answer right away until I kissed the side of her neck, making her involuntarily tilt her head a little.

"It feels okay," she agreed, her voice nearly breaking as she spoke. "It's nice, but...."

"But you're still not comfortable with it," I finished for her. She nodded and I reluctantly let go of her. "You don't know if you could love me that way."

"I just don't. I'm sorry."

I didn't respond right away. Instead I took a couple steps back and took off my shirt. No amount of argument would convince my sister, so I needed to resort to something a little more extreme. I was down to my bra and panties before she looked over her shoulder to see what I was doing. The look on her face was hilarious; she obviously had no idea what the hell I was doing.

"What... why..." she said, waving her hands at me.

"Taking my clothes off," I said as I removed the last of my clothing.

"I can see that. It doesn't really explain anything."

"Thought it might help if you saw me naked."

"I've seen you naked, remember? Last time you were here."

Despite her words, her eyes hadn't left me since she turned around. There was a hint of lust there, much as she tried to hide it. Unless of course I was imagining it because I wanted it to be there, but I was sure she found me more attractive than she let on.

"You saw me naked for maybe a few seconds, and you weren't really looking," I said. "That hardly counts."

I did a slow spin, letting her look over every part of me. I was getting so turned on at being such a show-off for her, and I desperately wanted her to touch me, though I doubted she would. When I finished turning and was facing her once again, I was pleased to see her gaze firmly on my bare pussy, at least until she realized I had noticed.

"Please put your clothes back on," she said.

"No."

"I need to get the cake put together and in the oven," she said, very nearly pleading. "Can we just have this discussion later. I've got too many things going on here."

"Okay, but I'm not getting dressed."

I kicked my clothes into a pile in the corner, then marched out of the room still completely naked. I made my hips sway more than necessary in the process, confident I was still being watched. My plan was simply to settle in on my sister's couch and wait for her, and I had no intention of being good in the meantime.

My horniness was getting to be overwhelming, but there was an easy fix for that. Despite how exposed I was, and how inappropriate it was to even contemplate, I slid a hand down to my pussy and lightly stroked it. That small touch felt so good, so deliciously naughty, and I repeated it.

Soon I was openly masturbating while April was in the next room. She would probably walk in on me, in fact I hoped she would, and the thought only encouraged me. It was difficult to restrain myself and not finger myself silly, but somehow I managed.

"I don't know why I'm even surprised."

I looked up toward the doorway to see my sister, now apron-less, standing there. My fingers never stopped moving.

"You could help if you want," I said.

"No, I don't think so."

At least she stayed, perching on the arm of the couch while I got myself off in front of her. I didn't tell her so, but it actually did help me cum faster just having her there.

Neither of us said anything until after I brought myself to orgasm a few minutes later. I stared straight at April as I came, making it perfectly clear she was the reason I'd been masturbating to begin with. Of course, she must have known that already.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked.

"I have a couple ideas," I said, stretching out lazily.

"I'm sure you do, but I need realistic suggestions for how to proceed, not a list of your fantasies."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

She sighed heavily and slid down to sit properly on the couch cushion instead of the arm. She looked defeated.

"I kinda want to just let you keep seducing me," she said.

I squealed happily and tackled her in a big hug. She hugged me back at first, then had to push me away when I tried to climb into her lap.

"Woah," she said. "I'm not saying that I'm going to, or even that I'll make it easy."

"That's okay," I said. "It's only a matter of time now."

"See, this is what I was afraid of. Any little sign of weakness and you pounce on it like you've already won."

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

April rolled her eyes and stood up. She hesitated for a second, then bent back down to give me a quick, but meaningful, kiss.

"Put your clothes back on," she said.

She walked out and I just sat there in giddy bliss. She had kissed me. Without any force, or trickery, or anything at all on my part. That more than anything else confirmed that I must have awakened some feelings in her after all, even if she wasn't ready to fully accept them.

I eventually did as she asked and got dressed again. Honestly, it had been starting to feel a little silly sitting around naked when April had already been and gone, and the element of sexy exposure had been eliminated.

With my sister on the edge of caving, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen next.

****

April's cake was, as expected, delicious. We each had some after supper, and when I saw it I could have sworn it had been professionally made if I didn't already know better. I had no idea how her food came out so perfect every time. I could barely manage to make something edible, let alone presentable. More evidence, not that I needed it, of just how much better a cook she was than me.

However, just because the food was good didn't mean that I had to be. I took every conceivable opportunity to toy with my meal suggestively, gently sucking on my fork to clean it between bites or 'accidentally' dropping icing on my shirt so that I had to rub at my breast to clean it off. The faint stains left over were totally worth it.

"Can you stop being horny for, like, five seconds?" April finally asked.

"What do you mean?" I said, putting on my best innocent face. I continued 'cleaning' my boob as I feigned ignorance.

"Seriously, you're driving me crazy. And you're my goddamn little sister. I don't even know what that says about me."

I smiled. "Probably it means you're in the same boat I am. At least we're in it together."

"Yeah, I suppose it does."

We had almost finished eating at that point, so I wasn't terribly surprised when April got up. I assumed she was simply done and was going to start cleaning up. Instead she walked over to me and bent down to give me a second unprompted kiss. This one was longer, long enough for me to try and get my arms around her, but she backed up just before I could.

"You know, I'm kinda liking these kiss-attacks from you," I said.

"Mm-hm, me too. Come on."

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the table, almost making me fall on the floor before I could get my balance.

"Where are we going?" I asked, giggling at whatever this new game was.

"To bed."

"But it's not ev-- oh."

"Little slow sometimes, aren't you?"

I tried valiantly to show some indignation at her flippant insult, but failed miserably. I was far too delirious at the implications of my sister taking me to her bed.

She stopped by the edge of the bed and I immediately pressed myself right up against her. I didn't actually move in for another kiss, but I made it very clear that I wanted one. After a moment she obliged.

April's arms went around me and her lips met mine in a soft, but increasingly passionate kiss. I returned her display of affection, and took the opportunity to grab her butt at the same time. I'd wanted to do that for so long.

We fell on the bed together, locked in what gradually became a full make out session. Our hands were everywhere on each other's bodies, our breasts pressed delightfully against a matching pair, and our mouths never separating for longer than a few seconds.

When I thought I could get away with it I tentatively poked my tongue between my sister's lips. She allowed me full access and her tongue soon joined mine in an erotic dance. It was such a disappointment when she eventually pulled away.

"Hang on," she told me when I tried to follow her. She pulled her head back even farther, and out of easy reach. "Just... I need a second here."

"Okay," I said.

I left her mouth alone and switched my focus to her shirt. It needed to come off, I decided. I started to tug it up toward her breasts, but was stopped.

"You don't listen well, do you?" April said.

"I listen fine. I was doing something different from what you told me not to do."

"Yeah, but... whatever. I'm so overwhelmed right now I can barely even think, let alone deal with your annoying persistence."

"Overwhelmed in a good way?" I asked hopefully.

"Uh-huh, kind of. I just... I feel like such a bad sister."

"What? No way, you're the best sister ever."

"If I were such a good sister, you wouldn't have turned out to be such a spoiled little brat, and I wouldn't be lying here doing incredibly inappropriate things with you."

"M'not a brat," I argued instinctively. "And I'm not that spoiled. And it doesn't make you a bad sister just because you're doing this stuff with me, it's not like you forced it on me or anything. Pretty much the opposite."

"It's still not necessarily a good thing just because you weren't forced," she said, reaching out to boop my nose fondly. "But it's getting really hard to make a compelling argument right now. Just remember, if this all goes badly somehow, I'm totally going to say 'I told you so.' Repeatedly."

"I'll take that chance."

I tried again to pull April's shirt off, and this time she let me. She even undid her bra for me so I didn't have to reach around and fumble behind her. Not that I would have minded any excuse I could get to be that close.

She giggled as I dove right in and buried my face between her breasts, but I didn't mind. I'd wanted her for so long that finally having complete access to her body overrode what little restraint I had.

"You're such a goof," April said.

I had her nipple between my lips, and when I looked up at her she only giggled again. I decided to ignore her and went back to touching and fondling and sucking on her boobs. Gradually her amusement gave way to arousal, and I heard fewer giggles and more moans of pleasure. I might have been inexperienced, but what I lacked in skill I made up for with enthusiasm. Judging by her reaction, I must have been doing something right.

As the initial rush wore off and I was once again able to think more than a second or two into the future, I remembered that there were other parts of my sister I really wanted to see and feel. I started to slide down her body, my fingers hooking into the waist of her shorts, but she put a hand on my arm and made me pause. My disappointment must have shown because she was quick to reassure me.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm not going to stop you again. But I do kind of, like...." She looked at me, then away, then at me again. "Can I see you naked again first?" she asked, blushing slightly at her own question.

"Of course you can," I said. "Any time you want."

Even though I still wanted to see her naked more than almost anything, and I'd been naked for her already that day, I could hardly deny a request like that. It was something I'd never thought I'd hear, and the last thing I wanted to do was discourage her now.

I stood up on the bed and pulled off my clothes as fast as I could while April looked up at me. I supposed I could have dragged it out more, maybe danced for her a little, but the direct approach seemed better. It didn't take me long, and once I finished I noticed just how overtly my sister was examining me. It was such a thrill to be on display for her like that while she didn't even try to hide her interest.

"You know," she said, "it took me far too long to realize just how sexy my little sister is."

I grinned and bounced back down beside her. She leaned over and kissed me, meeting my tongue with hers before I could even contemplate taking the initiative again. We lay down on our sides, close enough to each other that our breasts pressed together and our legs began to get tangled.

April still had her shorts on, and I still wanted them off. It was kind of tricky to do anything about it while still fiercely making out with her, not to mention my own legs getting in the way of the process, but with her help the shorts eventually came off. That left her panties as the only piece of clothing between the two of us. It was better, but not yet perfect.

When I went back to remove her underwear, I discovered one of her hands already there. I couldn't see what she was doing, but it was obvious enough regardless.

"Are you masturbating?" I asked.

She looked a little guilty at being caught, but only a little.

"Yeah," she said. "Can you blame me?"

"Not even a little."

I pulled her panties down far enough to get them out of the way, then gently tugged at her wrist until she moved it out of my way. My hand then replaced hers, my fingers caressing the beautifully smooth skin of her bare pussy. She made cute little whimpers as I familiarized myself with the area. I may not have been with another girl before, but I'd gotten myself off more than enough to have some confidence in what I was doing.

April took my lead, and I felt her fingers creep over to my pussy while I played with hers. Her touch was hesitant and exploratory and softer than necessary, but still felt like the best thing I'd ever experienced. Having my big sister finger me was a dream come true. I kissed her in appreciation, much more gently than before and with all the emotion behind it that I could muster. It was a kiss to tell her that I loved her, and that she should definitely keep going.

Xarth
Xarth
14,727 Followers