Cuffed and Co-Ed Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill and Alex try a new position.
3.5k words
4.28
31.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellabee
ellabee
31 Followers

Continued from Chapter Two...

Jill stirred. The bright sunlight poured through the gaping cracks in her blinds, dancing on the specks of dust floating through the air. The beams of light glared viciously on the multitude of posters on the dishwater-gray walls. The reflection from her black and white poster of Johnny Depp hit Jill's half-open eyes. Groggily, she sat up in bed.

Clutching at the brightly patterned bedspread, Jill assessed her room. She didn't remember entering it last night, but she had made quite the mess of her belongings. Her worn, paint-spattered vanity was barely visible under the chaos of several tubes of lip-gloss, open containers of foundation and creams, and tubs of glitter. Her jewelry case was a knot of necklaces and bracelets, and all twenty pair of her earrings lay in a heap below a pile of used cotton balls. Her closet doors had been thrown open, and most of its contents had been scattered across the tiny room. She blinked, unable to see her faded, moss green carpeting below a particularly large mound of jeans.

Jill pulled back the covers. She was wearing last night's outfit, a very cute tube top and jeans number that displayed her ample cleavage and shapely ass. Bits of the previous evening flashed through her mind: after she and Alex had licked each other a hearty "hello," they went to dinner and out to a party on Fraternity Row. The Sigs were, per usual, sponsoring a campus-wide kegger. The rest was a blur of cheap beer and slurred words.

Alex snored softly to Jill's left. She gazed tenderly at him, watching his eyelids flutter through a dream, undoubtedly involving her. He had changed into comfortable clothing last night; obviously, he had not become as drunk as she had been. She stroked his white tee shirt lightly, as she did not want to wake him.

Jill looked towards the window. The bright light seared her vision, causing her brain to pound against her skull. She flopped back on the bed, groaning from the sudden onset of a killer hangover.

Alex opened his eyes and turned to his side. Jill's eyes had fluttered closed, and she was rubbing her temples with her index and middle fingers. He smiled, forgetting exactly how many beers she had consumed before they hobbled home together. She looked peaceful and cute, he thought, admiring how good she looked, albeit ill and in yesterday's rumpled clothing.

They had not had sex the previous evening. Jill stumbled into her messy bedroom last night and passed out on her bed, leaving Alex horny and alone. This morning, he was not going to let Jill blow him off again. He rolled on top of her.

"Alex, geroff," Jill mumbled, squinching her eyes together tightly.

Alex paid no attention to his sleepy girlfriend. He grazed her cheek with his lips, breathing heavily down the side of her face. He kissed down her jawbone to her neck, softly planting his lips on her most delicate skin.

Jill kept her eyes closed, but his kisses roused her. Her headache seemed to subside as her other nerve endings registered only pleasure. Alex's kisses were nearly imperceptible, but each tiny sensation sent shivers down the back of her neck. She reached over with her right hand and grazed his neck, pulling him slightly closer to her.

Alex didn't need Jill to draw him near to know that she was enjoying his teasing caresses. He ran his hand lightly down her shoulder, gently cupping the delicate, full curve of her firm breast. He ran his finger lightly over the silky softness of her tube top. She wasn't wearing a bra, and the coolness of the material made Jill gasp softly. Her pert nipples stood at attention, and Alex turned his head to admire the two pea-size mounds straining at the fabric.

Alex kissed her neck again. "Good morning," he whispered sexily in her ear.

"Is it?" Jill groaned. Her brain seemed to thud against her skull heavily with every beat of her heart.

Alex laughed and crawled off Jill. Walking away from the bed, he tore his thin tee off his toned frame. "Get naked," he commanded, strutting towards the bathroom. "You have five minutes."

Jill sat up enough to admire his back before he exited the room and turned towards the bathroom. His skin was lightly bronzed, fading from its former golden hue last summer. Alex rarely worked out, but his skin was tight and his muscles firm. He was strong, not built; fit, but not muscle-y. Jill's eyes ran down his barely perceptible ripples and rested on the V of his lower back, admiring the thin tuft of hair poking above his boxers.

Alex disappeared into her bathroom, and Jill tore her eyes away from where he had stood to the mirror. She was a mess. She sprung out of bed in shock. Her hair was sticking up in four different directions. Some pieces were poker straight from her dedicated flat-ironing last night, but some bits had curled from the smoke and heat of the Sigs' basement. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot. Her clothes were wrinkled -- and was that beer and marijuana she smelled? She sniffed, coughed, and doused herself with perfume.

Jill only had a few minutes to make herself into a sexy siren, and she bemoaned her circumstances while stripping her clothes quickly. Her tube top flew through the air, and she shimmied her jeans down her slender thighs. Thong and socks were discarded into the small mountain that was Jill's clothing collection. She attacked her hair with a wiry brush, taming the beast of her follicles. By some miracle, her hair fell almost straight after a quick brushing. Jill was dabbing concealer under her eyes when she heard Alex creak open the bathroom door.

Alex walked into the room in time to see Jill dive, nude, onto the bed. He grinned as he walked towards her with a glass of water and two aspirin tablets. "Take these," he said, "and then we can have some fun..."

As Jill gulped down the water, Alex spread her thighs apart. He kissed up her thighs slowly, moving towards her heat-radiating pussy. She was already wet. Alex took a deep breath and sighed. He loved the smell of Jill's snatch. It was slightly musky without being fishy, and had a sweet tinge to it that made her seem ultra-girly. Alex halted his kissing halfway up Jill's thigh. She had hastily placed the cup on the nightstand and inched her way closer to Alex. He looked up at her neatly trimmed pussy, admiring how wet she was already. He hadn't even touched her most private regions, yet he caught the hint of wetness around her slit, almost glistening in the morning sun. Even her outer lips, normally quite full, had swollen slightly. Jill was ready to fuck.

Jill felt Alex cease his path of kisses up her inner thigh and opened her eyes. She squirmed, slightly frustrated, though she never expected him to dive right into her juices so early in their lovemaking. She watched him reach over her frame, speckled with goose bumps from chill and anticipation, and open the drawer on her nightstand. Handcuffs again? she thought, surprised that Alex was so into their domination play of yesterday. Still, she felt a twinge of desire deep inside her, happy that he had introduced something new into their repertoire.

Almost instinctively, Jill raised her arms above her head, waiting to be handcuffed. Alex slipped the first loop around her right wrist, straddling her abdomen while doing so. "Somebody wants to be dominated," he chuckled, thoroughly pleased with how willing a submissive Jill was turning out to be. He snapped the ring of the second cuff shut, and Jill shivered. She was unable to resist his advances.

Alex hoisted himself into a standing position, the bottom of his shorts level with Jill's nose. "I'm wearing too many articles of clothing," he declared as Jill noticed he was naked except for his boxers. "Strip me."

Jill clanged the handcuffs against the bed post, as if to say, "I'm cuffed. How can I strip you?" Alex, however, did not want Jill to use her hands. He wordlessly pulled her face to his boxers.

"Pull them off..." he said.

Jill understood. She grasped the edge of his boxers with her teeth, sliding them down to his knees. Alex bent over and pulled her back into a sitting position. She was now facing his half-erect dick. Without hesitation, Jill plunged the member into her mouth, sucking furiously. She felt his cock swell in her mouth as she sucked hot and fast, desperate to make him fully erect. He grew, and Jill felt the blood rushing underneath the sensitive skin as she eagerly licked down his shaft.

Alex groaned as he reached his full size, and shoved his cock to the back of Jill's throat. He felt her stuffed mouth clamp down on him. Jill gagged as the tip of his head grazed her tonsils, relishing in the fullness of his cock. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his smooth skin on her rough tongue. Alex, however, had other plans for her.

His boxers had fallen to his knees during Jill's quick, yet effective, blowjob, and he stepped out of them, chucking them to the floor with a fast jerk of his ankle. He sank onto the bed, rubbing his nose on Jill's. "Are you ready to be dominated again?" he asked her.

"Yes, Sir," Jill replied, a sly grin on her face.

"Good," Alex said simply, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. He grabbed her face with both hands, rubbing her cheeks as he forced her mouth open with his tongue. Their tongues mashed together with passion, and Jill pushed her face closer to probe the recesses of his mouth more deeply.

Alex broke away. He looked serious, but Jill caught the hint of a smile in his eyes. She leaned back against the bedpost as he ran his hands down her shoulders, sighing as his fingers grazed her nipples. Already standing at attention, the two buds felt electric as Alex ran his fingers lightly over them, moving slightly up and down as Jill became more turned on from his caresses. He ran her nipples between his fingers, rolling and pinching them until they stood quire erect, pink from pressure. He took her left breast in his mouth, alternating his actions between sucks and soft bites. Alex watched her face as she bit her lower lip, clearly enjoying the pleasure she was receiving. He bit harder, and Jill screwed her eyes shut from excitement. Nibbling steadily, Alex resumed his pinching on her other breast, kneading the nipple between his fingers. He felt a warm sensation on his thigh -- Jill's pussy, resting on his leg, had become very wet.

Alex broke away from Jill's breast and slapped her across the face. She looked shocked, but Alex offered no further explanation than, "Lick it off my thigh." He stood, and Jill was forced to lick her wetness of his skin.

Alex had grabbed the key to the handcuffs while standing and was fiddling with the lock as Jill licked the last patch of wetness from his skin. She was surprised to hear the clang of metal moving away from her bed frame. She looked up at her released wrists.

"Turn onto your stomach," Alex instructed.

Jill rolled over, fearing the worst. She was very open to sexual experimentation, but had never allowed Alex to penetrate her on all fours. Her mind raced as Alex chained her back to the bedpost. Her ass was far from perfect, she felt -- would she look fat from that angle?

Jill's thoughts were cut short as she felt Alex roughly force her into a kneeling position. Grabbing hold of the bars for support, Jill felt exposed and slightly uncomfortable.

"Alex..." she started, but she was interrupted by Alex's gruff voice from behind.

"Call me 'Sir,'" he reminded her, slapping her ass to punctuate his point.

"Sir, are you going to fuck me doggie-style today?"

Alex didn't respond, but slapped her a few more times, leaving red imprints on her ass. He spread her lips apart, gasping over the beauty of her pussy. He eased one, then two, fingers into her hole, increasing his speed as Jill moaned. His thumb found her clit, and Jill rocked her hips against his arm as the pleasurable sensations inside her grew. When Alex found he could easily guide a third finger into Jill's snatch, he finger-fucked her hard, growing more aroused with each fwack-fwack-fwack from her wetness.

Jill moaned deeply, shaking her bound wrists against the bed post. Alex's roughness tortured her beaten pussy, but she loved every moment of his fast fucking. She felt shivers as the top of his index finger inadvertently stroked the rough patch of her canal. If he doesn't stop soon, she thought, I'll be coming in moments...

Alex slowed his wiggling fingers, as if he read Jill's mind. He popped two fingers out of her slit, teasingly running the remaining digit in and out of her hole. His recently removed fingers dripped with Jill's wetness. As he slowly pulled his index finger out of Jill's pussy, Alex dredged a trail of wetness from the entrance to his fingertips. He broke the trail and curved his body over Jill's, placing his hand in her mouth.

Jill relished in her taste on his fingertips, sucking deeply. She took his three fingers to the lower knuckles, slurping up her wetness. The musky sweetness was intoxicating. She licked, groaning. Alex shoved his fingers deeper down her throat, and she took his fingers willingly. She sucked until every drop of her wetness was gone.

Alex removed his fingers and grabbed her hips. Steadying himself, he guided his cock to the opening of her canal. Jill felt his head circle her pussy lips, stretching them to fit him. She shuddered. The moment before sex was one of Jill's favorite parts of sex, second only to sweet climax. The anticipation of what was to come thrilled her, made her shiver. Her pussy twitched in excitement, and Alex felt the flutter of muscle against his cock head.

Alex could not wait any longer, and he did not think Jill could, either. "Ready for me to fuck you, bitch?" he asked, thrusting her hips back towards him roughly.

"Ooh, yeah," Jill moaned.

"Ask for it," he commanded.

"Fuck me, Alex!" she cried.

"Beg for it..."

"Fuck me, now, please!"

Alex plunged his shaft into Jill's hole. The tightness of her pussy from this angle felt like a vise against his cock. He pulled back slightly and thrusted again, probing the depths of her pussy a bit further. Slowly, he pulled in and out, fucking Jill's snatch deeper and deeper, until he was able to penetrate her with his full length.

Leaned over against the bed, handcuffed, Jill buried her head into her pillows and moaned with animal-like intensity. Alex's thrusts grew stronger and deeper, and Jill felt every square inch of his member. His balls slapped against her thighs, and he grunted with every drive of his hips. He squeezed the skin on her hips, pulling her closer, pushing her away.

The couple fell into a steady rhythm. Alex pounded Jill hard, his head thrown back in pleasure. He punctuated his thrusts with slaps across her ass, her thick cheeks absorbing the shock with redness. He could see the light blue and black from yesterday's rendezvous, grinning with the thought of two imperfect bruises on her otherwise flawless rear.

With each smack, Jill groaned. What was I so afraid of, she asked herself, this feels amazing...Her orgasm was building deep within, and she hadn't been able to reach her clit from her restraints. Alex's cock had pushed against her g-spot with every fucking motion, and the intense passion of her climax teased her in a rising wave. Alex's slaps made her cry out, a strangled moan indicating her mix of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck me like a slut, Sir!" she cried, shocking herself with her vulgarity. Their sex had become animal, raw with a burning passion that seemed unquenchable as their heat grew.

Alex responded only with a grunt, but he responded by increasing his pace. His cock seemed to fly in and out of Jill's pussy, and she could no longer feel every inch of him. He was like a shuttle on a loom, darting in and out, and Jill felt fullness inside of her in a way she never dreamed possible.

Alex was clutching her body, holding on tightly to stabilize himself against the power of his thrusts. His right hand was wrapped around her lower body, and his fingers found her exposed clit. The thrusts had moved her hood, and Jill's hot button radiated a heat that drew his fingers closer. He rubbed hard, his hand moving from the force of his hip thrusts, and he was fucking her with his cock and his hand.

Jill's moans became near-screams. She cried out with each deep thrust with a high-pitched moan. The language center of her brain had ceased to function, so she could only manage to call out, "Ahhh!" and "Ohhh!" Her cries grew louder and louder, barely muffled by the fabric on her pillows. She scraped the metal of the handcuffs against her bed frame, adding to the noise of their sex. She felt a swell of electricity in her bottom, and knew her orgasm was building to a startling crash. The dual stimulation from her g-spot and her clit were too much to handle.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she called, "fuck..." Jill dragged out each letter of the word, almost unable to speak. "I'm gonna..."

"Ask for it..." Alex wasn't going to let her drop the submissive role in the heat of an orgasm.

"May...I...come?" Jill's words were drawn out from each thrust. She cringed as Alex paused, unable to hold out much longer. This heat, she thought, I'm going to come whether he likes it or not...She dreaded the possibility of Alex denying her an orgasm, shuddering from pleasure and the thought of her punishment.

Fortunately, Alex was on the brink of climax as well. He grabbed Jill's long hair with his left hand, yanking her head up from the pillows. Her head pulled back, Jill's screams echoed off the wall, and Alex felt her pussy tense against his cock. She couldn't wait. Neither could he.

"Come for me, bitch!" he moaned, and he felt Jill's pussy contract hard against his dick.

Jill let out an earth-shattering guttural cry. She nearly collapsed on the bed, twitching, her pussy pulsing strongly against his cock. Waves of orgasm crashed over her, and she rode them for what seemed like hours. Every nerve ending in her body responded from her orgasm, and her toes curled and tingled. She shoved her bottom closer to Alex, holding on to each moment of her climax.

Jill's clit seemed to jump under Alex's fingers, and he felt a gush of wetness down his thighs -- she had squirted again. The final twinges of her pussy combined with the wet welcome his cock had received was enough to send him over the edge. He pulled out and rammed his fist up and down along his shaft.

Jill had sunk deeper down on the bed, though she was still relatively immobile from her restraints. Alex straddled her hips with his knees, settling his ass down on the soft skin of the back of her thighs. He cried out as the first rope of his cum splashed onto the small of her back. His hand was slick with wetness from Jill's pussy and his precum, and it slipped easily down the length of his member as he came. His thrusts slowed, but semen continued to spew from the head.

As Alex milked the last drops of cum from his cock, he looked down at Jill. The lower half of her back had been splashed with semen. The juice had drizzled down to her ass cheeks, and a tiny river of whiteness dripped down her ass crack and slit. He rubbed his dick against her ass cheeks, enjoying the sensation of the natural lube against his and her skin.

After a few moments, Alex's cock grew raw, and he climbed off Jill. She turned her head, grinning. Alex collapsed on the bed next to her, exhausted. The two had never fucked so long and so hard in their young lives.

Jill motioned with her head towards her handcuffs. "Ya gonna undo me?" she asked, jokingly. She knew he wouldn't say no.

Alex, however, was drinking in the sight before him on the bed. His naked, perfect girlfriend was chained to her own bed, helpless to move before him. She was covered in her own juices and his jizz, and the breeze from the window was drying both into a sticky film. Her eyes were still bleary from last night's partying, and her hair was knotted from sleeping and sexing. She was helpless. He liked it.

ellabee
ellabee
31 Followers
12