Cuffed & Gagged

Story Info
A guy helps a girl get her rape fantasy fullfilled.
2.5k words
4.35
52.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rywo
Rywo
44 Followers

*WARNING! This story contains elements of non-consensual sex, BDSM and butt stuff. If you're not into that, this story might not be for you.*

You know that feeling when you know you're doing something that could probably land you in jail, but you only realize it after doing it? Yeah, so this is one of those times.

I could see Megan walking down the street from the alley I was standing in. As she walked past the alley without looking I grabbed her and pulled her into the alley, muffling her with my hand and dragging her to my van, which was parked next to us with the doors already open. I sat down on the edge and slowly put her into unconsciousness.

Okay so wait, You might be thinking right now. You're an absolute creep or I should report you to the cops. Well, yeah both of those thoughts are kind of logical from what you've known until now. But let me explain.

A week ago I matched with Megan on tinder, we had a few long conversations. Planned on meeting up sometime soon but didn't make an absolute planning already. What we did do a lot was dirty talk, and what this girl was into the most, was rape talk. She had this extreme kink of being kidnapped, bound and used by someone.

I doubted she would actually enjoy it, but she gave me permission to do it if I ever got the chance. Well, that chance was now. I dragged her into the van, put a ball-gag in her mouth, bound her hands behind her back and her feet together, and got into the front to drive to the deserted parking area I knew at the edge of the city.

About Three quarters into the drive I could start hearing her squirming. Luckily the carpark was only 5 more minutes away, I didn't actually want to make her too uncomfortable. As I drove into the carpark I immediately sighed.

"Well, at least there's no one around" I muttered. I had started to feel slightly guilty and off about doing it. My dick didn't quite agree on the other hand, Being hard the entire drive from all the fantasies I was thinking about.

As I parked at the far corner of the carpark I took the key out of the ignition and took a few deep breaths and grabbed the ski-mask I had laying on the passenger seat. I stared at it for a bit, but quickly put it on as I started to hear more noise coming from the back of the van.

When I opened the doors I saw that Megan had managed to flip onto her back, her eyes wide and bewildered. Grunting and pulling on the ropes that were now digging into her wrists.

"Dear, please stop struggling, we both know it's not gonna help." I said. She had never heard my voice, we had only talked through text so I had no chance of being recognized. She tried to say a little more but gave up.

"So this is how it's going down, You're gonna be nice and quiet until I'm done with you. Understood?"

She started grunting and straining against the ropes again

"Hey! Listen, there's nobody around. Making noise won't help jackshit. I promise you once I'm done I'll release you and we'll part ways."

Megan continued grunting and straining. So I just started on the process I had prepared. I realized it was too late to turn back anyway, so might as well go through with the plan.

I picked her up. Megan was a petite girl in every way except for her length, weighing around 115 pounds but standing a solid 5'8. She wasn't big chested, though she did have a nice ass going for her. I didn't mind, I preferred skinny over curvy. Though her ass definitely could be called curvy.

Shoulder length brown hair and dark brown eyes made her face look all the better. I lifted her up, unbound her hands behind her and put them in the cuffs I had setup on the two bars on the left and right of the van.

Her arms being up now, as if in chains. She had stopped grunting, but was still obviously trying to get free. I ripped off her shirt -having taken an extra pair of clothing with me for her to wear after- and took off her pants.

She was wearing black lacy lingerie. "You were prepared for a man to take charge weren't you?"
Megan didn't respond vocally, instead doing a small nod as she realized what was happening. I pulled down her panties, spanking her hard once after.

She moaned softly in response. Realizing she was starting to get aroused by the treatment I grabbed her feet and pulled them back, putting her ankles in cuffs too. The way she was cuffed made her bend over forwards, her upper body hanging on her arms for balance.

I had made sure the wrist cuffs on her wrists had a rubber case so that her wrists wouldn't get too banged up in the process. I walked around her and took off her bra. Then I looked her in the face. I could see a hunger in her eyes. She was breathing out loud against the ball-gag. Her chest moving up and down as she was breathing.

I moved back behind her, grabbing her ripped up shirt and blindfolding her with it. Then I started the teasing. She had told me she loved being teased first. So I started slowly. I moved back in front of her and started playing with her nipples.

Pinching them, twisting them and occasionally biting them. She was becoming louder as I did, moaning harder into the ball-gag. I stopped and slapped her, hard enough to prove a point, but soft enough to not leave any bruising.

"I told you to stay quiet"

Megan softly grunted, nodded her head and I saw her lips closing around the ball.

"Good girl."

I continued my teasing, her nipples having become hard and a little longer from the earlier attention. I could hear her struggling to stay quiet as I played with her. She was slowly swaying her head to the sides.

I slowly started moving my hands over her body, tickling her here and there. Grabbing her ass and spanking it every once in a while. Digging my nails into her outer thighs. Each time I abused her a little more she couldn't contain a moan.

I moved back behind her. sitting down on my knees between her legs to have a look.

"Oh baby, You're already dripping." I said as I looked at the few drops that had collected on the bottom of the van. I grabbed her ass, spanking her a few times and slowly moving my hands further into her inner thighs afterwards.

Megan moaned harder with each slap, trying to move her ass down into my hand as it slid between her thighs. Each time she tried to I removed my hand and slapped harder.

"Don't move, I'll never make you finish if you do."

She instantly tensed up, making sure not to move a muscle as I continued abusing her body. Her ass was already becoming a nice red tint. But I figured it could use some more. I stood up and grabbed the leather whip I had put down on the side of the van.

I softly stroked her ass with it before. Hearing a confused grunt as I did so. When I spanked her with it the confused grunt changed into a long extended moan.

"One more noise, and I'll put it away again."

I could hear her saying sorry through the ball-gag. I decided I wanted to remove the gag, but not yet. I wanted to make sure she struggled a bit more through it first. I whipped her again, her head flicking from side to side in an attempt to keep in her moans.

I loved the sound the whip was making, and the soft moans she was producing as I was using it on her. After her ass was entirely red I put the whip away. Cupping her ass with both my hands and spreading her cheeks.

I noticed she tensed up, her ass being bruised from the spanking and whipping. But she didn't make a noise, instead accepting that she was my plaything.

I kissed her inner thigh, her legs being spread wide enough by the cuffs that I could fit in between them. She moaned softly. I dragged my tongue over her entire slit, from front to back. Continuing up after and teasing her asshole with it as I was still spreading her cheeks.

She couldn't contain herself, moaning louder again into the ball-gag. This time I didn't say anything about it though, I wanted to hear her moan. Wanted to see how hard I could make her moan too. I started to finger her.

She was moving herself back and forth on my middle finger as I was doing it. I reached around with my other hand and started teasing her clit too, rubbing it and making sure it got enough attention. I removed my finger, receiving a dissented grunt in response.

That grunt changed into a deep moan as I slid in both my middle and index finger. She started riding my hand again, and after less than half a minute the combined attention of my hands was too much for her. Her legs started trembling, I was sure the only reason she was still standing up was because the cuffs were forcing her too.

She came, hard. Her wetness now actually starting to drip from her all over my fingers. But as she was whining and trembling I didn't stop. I continued on, increasing the rhythm of my fingers going in and out of her.

She only whined and moaned louder in response, her head snapping back as to try and gasp for air. I made her come another time. But during this one things were different. Her head dipped forward and was hanging down. I realized she had passed out from the pleasure.

I continued to part 2 of the plan, Grabbing the lube I had set up in the same storage part of the van that had held the whip. I put a big dollop of lube on my fingers and started working on her asshole, first softly massaging it but quickly inserting a finger. As I got to the second finger her head started coming up again.

She moaned as I went in and out of her, and again started trying to ride my fingers.

"Patience dear, Let me do the work."

She stopped moving again, instead resting her head down, but I could hear her moan as I slid in and out. I added another finger, and soon after another. She was stretched up enough at that point for what I had planned. I turned back to the storage unit.

As I pulled it out I realized I had stretched her out a bit too much. I had bought a big but plug for her, knowing she loved anal from the talks we had had, but the but plug was a lot smaller than the combined size of my fingers.

Regardless, I lubed it up. Put the lube back into the storage unit and softly pushed it into her. It slid in without a problem, and her ass immediately started taking it small ways in and out as she relaxed and tensed her muscles. This obviously wasn't her first time.

Now it was finally my turn. I dropped my pants, her head snapped up as she heard my belt being unbuckled. I didn't need to lube up, as she was still dripping from the earlier attention. I had set up the cuffs in a way that I knew she'd be at perfect height for me. I only needed to stand behind her and start.

I spanked her one more time. Her ass having become a little less red as I had been lubing her up. As I softly slid into her slit she moaned, harder than she had so far. I started fucking her. Starting slowly but quickly picking up the pace.

As the slaps got louder and louder she came for the third time. The but plug taken in entirely by her tensed asshole. I continued fucking. Her head was whipping back and forth as she came, so I grabbed her hair and snapped it back. With my other hand I undid the ball-gag.

As soon as it got out she started moaning so loud, I was afraid someone might hear us through the van's walls. I slapped her I the face once before again pulling on her hair and continuing to plow into her. She came, again and again.

I realized I was getting close too, her walls had been trying to squeeze it out of me for a while. Luckily she had told me she was on the pill, so I didn't stop. I came, and as I did, she did too. I came more than I ever had there, my knees almost buckling underneath me as I did.

She moaned as I slid out of her. Dripping now a mix of her fluids and mine. I uncuffed her and dressed her again, Keeping the blindfold on as I did.

"I'm going to drive now, if you take off the blindfold there will be consequences, understood?"

"Ye- Ye-, Yes sir."

"Good girl."

I stepped out of the fan, stepped back into the driver seat and drove back to the alley where it had all started. As I parked I took a few deep breaths, laughing to myself about how it had all worked out. I stepped out of the van, opened the door's in the back and made her crawl out, helping her on her feet.

"Now listen up, You're gonna count to 30 after I've driven off, and then you're allowed to remove the blindfold, understood?"

"Yes sir.."

"Good."

As I walked back to the driver seat I heard her softly mumble after me.

"Thank you sir.."

I Grinned, stepped into the van and drove off.

2 Days later I saw a notification popping up from tinder. I immediately knew it was from her. As I opened it I saw a picture of her holding cuffs and a ball-gag.

"I know it was you... how about you use me again like that, I set something up in my home."

The next message read her address and phone number, I closed the app, laughed to myself. Stood up and got back into the van, typing her address into the satnav...

*Sorry that this story wasn't that long, I had had this idea for a while but couldn't find much time to write it out. Thanks for reading though and I hoped you enjoyed it!*

Rywo
Rywo
44 Followers