Cuffed - and You Enjoy It! Ch. 01

Story Info
Not only captured on bed but also on video and pics!
2.2k words
3.92
20.7k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

You are lying on your right side and I snuggle in to your back, edging my hand gradually over the satin of you camisole to cup and gently massage your left breast. It is not long before I feel your nipple hardening in the palm of my hand. My fingers seek out your hardening nipple to gently squeeze it through the material.

"I wonder if that is what a nipple clamp would feel like...." You murmur, moving your buttocks onto my partial and increasing erection.

"Oh....I was imagining I was putting clamps on your nipples!"

"Maybe we both could have nipple clamps!" you giggle mischievously, reaching into my boxers to draw out my fully erect cock and solid balls. Gently you nestle my erection into the moist warmth between your legs. Slowly you move your buttocks caressing my length in the material of you cami-knickers.

"Will we go into town and see what our favourite shop has to interest us? Maybe nipple clamps or something more restraining – I know you'd like to spread me on the bed!" you taunt, rolling onto your back and drawing aside the edge of your knickers to reveal your moist pussy, your lips partially swollen in anticipation.

Your comments were not that much of a surprise, we'd often discussed our mutual, and almost parallel, fantasies and interest in bondage.

I know what you are wanting, and lower my head between to legs to draw my tongue up your pussy lips. As I near the top of them, you raise your hips slightly which causes your labia to part under the pressure of my tongue. Now I can flick your erect clit with my tongue before taking it between my lips, sucking and nibbling it until you are writhing and moaning with pleasure.

The thought of going to look at bondage accessories seems to have heightened your arousal. You soon buck against my mouth as you moan loudly, my mouth filling with your copious love juices, as you climax violently, your body shuddering in pleasure.

That is my cue to move between your widespread legs to slide my throbbing cock into your gaping cunt. You groan loudly and lift your hips to ensure my full length fills you.

Slowly our bodies gyrate together – you have taken your breasts one in each hand and are massaging them and rubbing your erect nipples between your finger and thumb. I raise myself to gaze on your glowing body – your tongue caressing your lips – our groins grinding together your pussy framed in your knickers, my cock framed in my boxers.

But I seek my fulfilment and thrust harder and faster onto you as you wrap you legs around me as if to prevent my escape. Suddenly – together – our bodies convulse as you climax for a second time, your vagina contracting on my bursting cock as I climax with you – feeling my spunk wash deep inside you.

We relax for a while – not as long as we normally would – we are keen to explore what our favourite shop has to offer.

Although the shop had some bondage accessories, there were not as much as we had expected – but it did give us an idea of what the things we had discussed could be like. Perhaps it was for the best because I think we were unsure about buying our first things in the shop – particularly from the looks the manageress gave us – I'm sure she could hear us discussing what we liked and how we would use things!

We decided there would be more choice on-line, and knew some suppliers even had a next day delivery. Or was it by design you preferred to buy on-line – knowing I was working next day and you could take delivery yourself!

On and off for the rest of the day we chatted about where and when we would enjoy ourselves – how far each of us thought we should go – and our 'indicators' of when either or both of us wished to 'play'. The difficulty was working out when 'no' meant 'no' and when it was submissive agreement!

Curiously, although we spent most of the evening relaxing in our underwear, and arousing each other in bed, neither of us desired to spoil the enjoyment and excitement of the day – or the expectation of tomorrow – by having sex, the climax of which we felt would be an anticlimax and reduce our anticipation.

The next day wasn't a good day at work – mainly because my thoughts were distracted by what could be waiting for me when I got home and to what extent you would be exploring our purchases in my absence. I think I expected you to be waiting for me, dressed sexily, eager to play with our new accessories.

When I did get home, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. You were dressed in a top and jeans – getting a meal ready. I could only assume the delivery we expected had not come. I acted as I would normally do coming home – not wanting to ask if anything had been delivered in case my eagerness to explore bondage with you or my probably obvious disappointment spoilt the anticipation we had the previous day.

After our meal I left you sitting watching television as I loaded the dish washer and washed the few items that had to be done by hand. I heard you go upstairs for a short while – but you had returned to our sitting room before I had finished my chores.

Imagine my surprise when I did return to the living room – you must have been partially dressed under your top and jeans to change so quickly!

You were standing demurely in the centre of the room. A purple and black basque with matching thong accentuated your curves, you wore black fishnet hold-up stockings and matching gloves, a broad black collar, silver rings on all your fingers, and your black, high-heeled shoes with silver buckles. The finishing touch, which immediately had me bulging in my trousers, was your dark, sultry eye make up.

Bending forward, you reached towards our settee and picked up a horse hair whip.

"I've been bad and need to be punished. Please go and prepare my punishment." You purred, handing me the whip.

Hardly able to walk from anticipation – and the bulge in my trousers I went upstairs. Laid out on our bed were four cuffs and restraints, and a blindfold. I quickly undressed and put on a pair of black silk boxers before fastening the four restraints to the four posts of our bed.

Making sure that my eagerness was only noticeable by the huge bulge in my boxers, I returned downstairs.

"Go upstairs!" I ordered, "And get yourself ready to be punished. Have your toys laid out – your choice. Then sit on the bed with your blindfold on and wait for me!"

Head slightly bowed, playing the part, you moved past me. Although there was plenty of room, you came close enough to me to brush your hand against my erection and gently, but briefly, fondle my cock. Your beautiful brown eyes looked warmly up at me – full of promise!

To make you wait until I come upstairs, I try to watch some television programme – it is all I can do just to sit and try not to rush upstairs – but you waiting in anticipation – trepidation? – is getting me further aroused.

Eventually I can wait no longer – but I still try to take my time mounting each stair slowly. As I walk towards our bedroom I see you sitting on the edge of the bed, blindfolded as instructed. Your head lifts as you hear my footsteps approach – your tongue licks your lips – I wonder why?

Standing before you, I take your hand and rest it on the bulge in my boxers. You breathe in deeply as you feel its firmness and warmth as you gently caress me – your knowing smile tells me you are aware of what it would take to have me explode – but you do not want that yet.

Lifting your hand from me, I ease my erection out the silk of my boxers. I edge forward to brush my throbbing tip over your lips. You gasp, but only from surprise – not able to see what I do. You do not recoil. You taking me in your mouth is one of our many mutual pleasures. You open your lips to allow me to slip into your mouth. You start to suck on me, gently flicking my tip with your tongue. You are expert in knowing how far to take me in your mouth – at just what point I could climax and fill you with my load. Knowing my enjoyment will be prolonged without ejaculating, you slowly draw your head back, my swollen cock sliding from your willing mouth.

I ease you across the bed to fasten the four cuffs on your wrists and ankles – wrists first, just in case you have second thoughts – even at this stage!

"What are you doing?" you ask, hesitantly.

"Just looking at you – you look so good – good enough for pics!!"

"No – please - no!" you plead, struggling against your restraints. But from earlier I know you are not as resistant as you sound.

"Oh – but Yes!" I reply, picking up the whip I left on the bedside table and drawing it over your thighs and breasts before applying gentle strokes to your pussy, then slightly harder ones to make you squirm and squeal.

"You know what will happen if you resist or object!"

"Ye-es – Master!" you mew softly.

As I set up and focus our video cam, you squirm as you move your head from side to side following my movements. I take my time with my camera taking pics of you – especially your pussy encased in a thong, a thong dark and very wet from your free flowing love juices. I slip my hands into the cups of your basque, drawing your breasts out to reveal your hard nipples. I take more pictures and check the video cam is capturing everything.

I draw your thong from your pussy and swollen labia for more pics before unfastening your legs – one at a time to pull the thong down and take it off. More pics of you spread out on the bed, including close-ups of your pussy and soaking pubic hair.

But your moans and mewing have died away – I take the whip again to your breasts and nipples, increasing the intensity of my lashes as I apply the whip to your pussy.

Yes – you're moaning and mewing louder now!

"What the...." You start as I stroke your moist pussy with handle of the whip in one hand while massaging your breasts with my other hand, squeezing your nipples in my fingers. Your are so well lubricated that the whip handle meets no resistance as I rub it over your cunt and you raise your hips to let it glide into you as I press it against your swollen labia. Your hips gyrate, at first slowly, then faster as I thrust the handle in and out of you – deeper and deeper.

One of the toys you have chosen is your double-eared Rabbit. I reach for it and lay the tip on your pussy lips. It only takes a slight movement of your hips for it to slide into you. I ease the top of your pussy apart to slip your erect clit between one set of the rabbit ears while nestling the other set on your anus. Slowly I increase the tempo of phallic control while varying the tempo of the control for the ears. You are now gyrating and groaning loudly – I know you are orgasming, climaxing – but how often – or is it one long one – almost unending.

I can wait no longer. I lie between your legs – you feel the tip of my erection at your swollen, soaking pussy lips. Still wanting more, you lift your hips toward me, encouraging me to penetrate you. I thrust down on you pushing as deep as I can into your hot, willing, wet orifice. You climax again, I feel your pussy walls squeezing me until I can take no more and spunk bursts inside you – I can feel it splashing off your vaginal walls back onto my cock. Released, I lie on you – but unable to withdraw – your pussy is clamped firmly around me. Sub you maybe, but you have the control to release me when, and only when, you want to.

Later, you still in your basque and fishnets, me in my boxers, we watch the video and pics I took. At first you were apprehensive of watching yourself, but soon you were engrossed in seeing and hearing yourself. We started fondling each other without realising it, enjoying again our earlier initial experience in restraints and how they heightened our sexual activity and enjoyment.

taywink
taywink
2 Followers