Cuffed With No Key Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers

For the next several minutes, I licked, kissed and sucked this large thick penis, slowly moving Curtis closer and closer to his climax. I pumped his cock with my fist while exploring the very sensitive head with my tongue. Despite my instructions to stand still, as his excitement increased, Curtis could not help but rock his hips.

His moans of pleasure became louder and more intense. I knew my co-worker was going to cum soon. Curtis grabbed my head to hold it in place as his loins stiffened, and he made large arch forward of his hips.

Instantly, a large, viscous string of semen appeared in my mouth, accompanied by a loud, guttural moan from Curtis's core. The volume of his ejaculate surprised me. The salty, slightly bitter tasting semen overwhelmed my mouth, but not in an unpleasant way. In a strange, perverse way, the thought of ingesting my boss's most intimate nectar was satisfying to me.

Before I had 'choked down' the first string of semen, another, slightly smaller string erupted in my mouth.

For the male readers who have never swallowed a mouthful of semen, I want to explain that swallowing this thick viscous string of sperm without gagging or choking is not an easy thing for us women to do. It really is deeply emotionally and submissive thing to do. I would not do it for someone unless I was very attracted to them, and very, very aroused by the situation.

The volume of Curtis's ejaculate overwhelmed me. He was cumming in a much larger volume than Jim ever had. I felt his erection pulse once again, ejaculating a third time. I simply could not swallow fast enough. I had to pull away, my mouth brimming with my boss's semen, as I pumped his erection with my fist. A large rope of white gelatinous sperm shot several inches in the air before landing on my chest, belly and upper thighs,

With Curtis's cum splattered across my legs and abdomen, I fought to swallow the volume of semen still stored in my mouth. Curtis's penis erupted a fourth time. This time only a small, few drops of sperm trickled down the head of his cock and over my fist and wrist. The smell of the semen was quite pronounce and very pleasing to me.

When I had swallowed the load in my mouth, I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock. As I pulled away, a small string of sperm formed between my lips and his penis, until it snapped, landing on my lips and chin. I used my tongue to lick this residual into my mouth as both Curtis and my husband watched in aroused amazement.

I looked at Jim to see how he was handling this. His erection was obvious.

He smiled and simply said, "I love you, baby. I really do."

Looking up at my husband, with the taste of Curtis's semen fresh in my mouth, and Curtis's large black cock still erect in front of me,

I respond simply with "I love you too, Jim."

Coming soon, Chapter 2: Curtis wants to enter me now!

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,352 Followers
12