Cuffed With No Key Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

I looked over my shoulder to see that there was still more than 2 inches of black cock sticking out of me when I thought I had reached my limit. I did not think he could go any deeper without really hurting me. "Stop....too much....you are going to hurt me....please, Curtis....no deeper..." my voiced quaked with a combination fear and passion.

I looked over my shoulder at my husband, "Oh fuck...he's too big....he's going to tear me...."

I felt Curtis flex his cock..."Oh shit....fuck....Jim, he's hurting me....Curtis! hold still!...." I whimpered, pleading for mercy....

Curtis stopped moving momentarily as I was steadying myself, bent over, with his cock deep inside me. I felt his erection pulse inside me, stretching me open as he flexed his massive dick inside me. Each flex evoked a combination of a moan and a gasp from my core. "Oh, god...I am so full...please...wait a second...give me a chance to adjust...." I begged.

"Push back on me..." Curtis instructed as he stood still, about 3/4rds of his black cock buried in my fully stretched pussy.

I looked back at my husband, who said, "Baby, take your time....I know you can do this...take him for me."

I knew what I had to do.

I began to rock my hips, leaning forward, and then pushing back on him. "That's it baby, push back...that's a good girl....that's my good little girl...push yourself back on my dick....good girl....take all of it baby...push yourself back on my dick."

I began to push him fully into me each cycle, trying to get him further inside me. I could feel him striking my inner core with each stroke. I was becoming more aroused each stroke, and I began to vocalize my building arousal. I grunted each time I tried to force more and more of him inside me, but I seemed to have taken all of this massive cock that would physically fit inside me.

Curtis slowly began to rock his hips in timely to my thrusts, meeting each thrust. I could feel his large bulbous head striking my womb and cervix. Curtis began to take over the movements, fucking me as I tried to hold myself steady to accept his thrusts.

He then surprised me; and caught me completely off guard. Curtis grasped my left buttocks with his hand and I felt his thumb start to 'investigate and explore' my backside. I have never been into anal sex; in fact, I have always found it too painful to even complete the act. However, for some strange reason, feeling Curtis's thumb resting on my anus as he fucked me from behind was strangely erotic and pleasurable. It was so wicked and depraved, it was somehow sexy. I felt the tip of his thumb enter my anal sphincter every so slightly. No one other than my husband had ever touched me there; that had been off limits to all partners until now. But propped up as I was, and with one arm restrained in a handcuff, the other balancing me on the counter, I was in no position to interfere with anything Curtis wanted to do to me. And having my anus penetrated ever so slightly by my lover's thumb was oddly arousing. This slightly deviant act seemed to push me over the orgasmic edge. I knew I would climax soon. I could feel it start to build inside my vagina. I was past the point of no return.

I looked over at Jim and cried out, "Oh baby, he has his thumb in my ass!", as Curtis probed my backside. I wanted my husband to understand exactly what was happened to his wife at that moment. I wanted Jim to experience everything happening to me vicariously. I clenched my anus slightly as he wiggled his intruding thumb slipping the full extent of it into my rectum. No one, not even Jim, had probed be back there while fucking me. I found his intrusion into my backside strangely erotic and arousing. I felt so wickedly sexy at his moment.

I began to moan as I felt my orgasm approaching, "Oh god, I am going to cum again....Jim, he is going to make your wife cum again!" That was all the encouragement Curtis needed as he picked up the pace, forcing himself deeper inside of me. The pain was mixed with pleasure as each thrust both forced me open more deeply, and forced me closer to my impending orgasm.

I then felt Curtis's balls begin to slap against the back of my legs, telling me that he was fully embedded in my cunt. So in addition to having his thumb inside my very tiny asshole, I realized that I had taken all 8 to 9 inches of his rigid cock.

"Oh god, fuck me Curtis, fuck me hard..." cried as I felt the first wave of my climax crash through my core. I shuttered and quaked and Curtis continued to slam his cock in and out of me. His balls and abdomen were now making a very distinct slapping sound against my ass as I came over and over again.

I was babbling incoherent moans of pleasure and pain, as he punished my pussy forcing wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure to rock my most inner core. I actually shrieked "Oh god, I am cumming." as tears started streaming down my face from the emotional and physical release I was experiencing, or perhaps 'enduring' is more accurate. Regardless of the cause, I was moaning and crying as I climaxed very loudly.

Curtis was now punishing my previously tight pussy with a series of violent, pounding thrusts. By now my head was pressed forward, pressing against the mirror, as I was now using both my head and my one free arm to balance myself against these powerful thrusts as the orgasmic quakes almost made my legs buckle from underneath me. I fought to keep from collapsing.

I then felt Curtis's pace quicken slightly and then his legs and core stiffened as he grasped my hips and buried himself deep inside as his entire body pulsed and quaked rigidly. I could feel his erection pulsing and swelling inside me and I knew he was erupting in my womb. With each large violent pulse of his erection, I knew he was shooting large ropes of his semen into my tight white pussy. He was planting his seed deep into my womb.

For an instant, I had a passing thought that I should have insisted he wear a condom, but it was far too late to think of that now. In reality, I doubt any condom I would have would fit this huge man; he was simply too large for normal sized condoms.

His sperm was now swimming in my womb and my belly. In a perverse way, I liked the thought of having his semen deep inside me. I cannot explain it, but I like imbibing, either orally or vaginally, the semen of men with whom I am emotionally attached; and I was rapidly becoming emotionally attached to my new friend, Curtis. I seemed to become emotionally attached to any man who forces multiple orgasms to rock my core.

I looked over my shoulder at Jim, and simply said, "this is a very big man...very big indeed. I may never be the same, baby...he is pumping me full of his sperm, baby."

Jim smiled and replied, "I know baby, but you took all of him." Jim said this as a matter of pride, beaming that his wife had accommodated this huge black man. I liked the fact that my husband was proud of me for doing this...I liked it a lot.

I acknowledged Jim's compliment, "I did, didn't I? I really did not think I could do it, but I did handle all of that huge cock, didn't? When I started to climax, it just felt like I opened up even more deep inside me to let him in!" I said with the pride of someone who had accomplished a great feat.

While still couple together with Curtis, I turned my attention back to my lover, "Curtis, you made me cum so hard....thank you." I felt his cock throb inside me again. I tightened my vagina and gripped his penis; and his cock pulsed again. I 'hugged his cock' with my vagina several more times, attempting to milk every drop of his sperm into my womb.

"God you are a sexy woman." Curtis said as he stroked in and out of me several more times before slowly withdrawing. As he withdrew, my vagina made a rather pronounce wet, swishy sound, and began to spasm slightly. My pussy seemed to be looking for something to fill the sudden void; it felt lonely and empty now.

Yes, his withdrawal made my pussy feel suddenly vacant and empty. I could feel that my vagina remained gaped open as I felt the first strings of his semen begin to slowly drain out of me. I wondered what Jim thought about this. I wondered what my husband thought about my pussy gaping open as my lover's sperm slowly leaked out of me, running down my legs.

When I stood up, I felt t sudden rush of semen draining out of me as my vagina spasmed trying to adjust to the sudden emptiness. I involuntarily reached down to catch the large globs of semen being forced out of me as Curtis and Jim watched in amusement.

I felt very wicked and naughty, and I liked knowing that this turned on my husband beyond belief. I liked the fact that seeing Curtis's white nectar flow out of me aroused my husband.

Jim stepped forward and taking my free hand as I stood up. Jim then led me, with Curtis still chained to me, out of the master bathroom and towards the large king sized bed in out bedroom. Curtis willingly followed, his large black cock swinging proudly in front of him. Jim looked at Curtis and simply said, "I hope you do not mind, but I need to fuck my wife right now...."

Coming soon: Chapter Three: these men are insatiable....

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12