Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 04

Story Info
The sex continues around the neighborhood.
1.3k words
4.29
31.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

Castor watched as Roger left for work the next morning in his truck, heading off to his oh-so-trendy internet security company. Waiting for Roger to leave was the hardest part; Nancy always left for work early, giving her husband plenty of time in the morning to do as he pleased. What he mostly wished to do was to get into Gina's pants, but her damn husband always took so long to leave in the morning. As soon as the truck rounded the corner, Castor was headed across the lawn and went into the back entrance of Gina and Roger's house. No need to knock, she was expecting him.

Gina was still in bed, upstairs in the couple's bedroom. That was where he usually found her, still half-asleep, enjoying her life as the stay-at-home wife. He didn't know what she did with her spare time--other than fucking him--and he frankly didn't care.

"You awake?" he asked softly as he started stripping off his clothes. Sometimes she was and sometimes she wasn't. It didn't matter which, she always welcomed him to her bed.

"Mm-hmm," she answered, rolling back and forth in the bed, making room for him. Castor didn't bother folding his clothes, they would be back on soon enough, and simply dumped them in a heap on the floor.

"Ready for a fucking?" he asked her, slipping between the sheets.

"No," she said softly. "No cock this morning. Eat me out," she ordered.

It wasn't an unusual order. Castor had learned early on in their affair that Roger either wouldn't go down on his wife or he simply did a lousy job of it. Not that he minded. Gina had a sweet-tasting pussy with fur she kept neatly trimmed into a nice black triangle. She never had to ask him twice.

He pressed his skin against her warm body, smelling the slight musk of her night time sweat lingering in the bed. Her hands reached around his head as he kissed the side of her neck and she pushed him down. Following her lead he kissed his way down her body, pausing briefly to suck on one nipple, then to circle his tongue around her belly button, then down to the musky sweetness that emanated from between her legs.

With her thighs parted and knees bent, access to her pussy was easy. She was already wet, maybe with desire, maybe she had been masturbating while waiting for him. Dragging his tongue across her tight black curls, Castor tickled her clit, then slipped down to her wide open pussy.

Gina sighed as his tongue and lips when to work on her sex. She kept her hands on his head, guiding him around slightly, staying in charge, always wanting to be the force behind their affair. He didn't mind. She was a beautiful woman, it was a pleasure to fuck her and it was incredibly easy to honor her requests.

"Good," she sighed as he lapped at her wet nether-lips. "More," she ordered. "Suck me dry."

Natural lubrication had never been a problem for Gina; Castor's face was already smeared with her juices. Her pussy tasted different than normal this morning. He wondered if she was getting toward the end of her cycle. Not that it mattered.

Suddenly she clutched her thighs around his head and her body started shaking spasmodically. Slight gushed of liquid erupted from her cunt and Castor did all he could to swallow it all down. After a minute her muscles relaxed and her hands fell away from his head.

Taking his cue he crawled up her body, slipping his erect cock into her sopping cunt as he did so. She managed to crack open her eyes and looked at him, his face wet with her lubrication.

"Did you like that?" she asked him.

"Indeed."

"Good." Her eyes opened slightly more, a tiny grin on her face. "Did you like the taste of my husband?"

It took him a moment to realize what she was asking him, what she was telling him. His tongue thoughtfully explored his mouth, seeking out the taste. "He fucked you this morning?" Castor finally asked her as his hips started a rhythmic thrusting into her body. He knew he was sharing this woman with her husband--without Roger's knowledge--but this was the first time she had been able to offer up her husband's leavings for him.

"Yes," she sighed, settling back into the mattress, enjoying the feel of Castor's cock insider her pussy. Normally she was the one fucking her husband. It was nice to be fucked by two different men on the same day. "This morning and last night."

"I though you said he only liked you to fuck him in the ass," Castor grunted as his thrust became faster and stronger.

"He loves to be pegged; but I put a butt plug up his ass last night and that compelled him to fuck me."

Castor bit back the insult that was on his lips. To him a man that allowed a woman to fuck him in the ass was dangerously bordering on being gay. Still, she didn't seem to mind and he had fucked her like a normal man the night before. Although he knew it was wrong and told himself that he should want and desire it, a freshly fucked pussy was what he loved most in life. And he didn't just want to fuck a used pussy, he wanted to lick and suck it as well. It was wrong. But now, after having feasted between Gina's legs and tasted her husband's cum--perhaps he had known all along, the moment he had entered the bedroom--it was perfect.

"He liked that?" Castor managed to puff as his thrusting became almost too much.

"Yes!" cried Gina as she reached orgasm and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his body tight to hers. That was enough to finish him off and he ejaculated his thick cum into her completely sopping pussy. A cry of pain and joy escaped his lips as he collapsed against her.

They rested together a few minutes, breathing heavily, their sweaty body warming each other, limbs entwined as his cock shrank and finally slipped out of her cunt.

"Do you have to leave soon?" she finally asked him.

Castor forced open an eye and looked at the bedside clock. He had some time still. "Soon," he agreed.

"Clean me up," she requested.

He hesitated. They had talked about this before. She kept trying to convince him it was what he wanted. He had always resisted, though at him, in private, he had tasted it before. The threat had been made that if he didn't do as she asked, the affair would end. That threat was almost enough to bend him to her will.

"I don't want to," he sighed, in his tone he admitted to himself and her that he was lying.

"Clean me," she ordered him. It wasn't a request. She pushed his body off hers and rested a hand on top of her head. "Don't you want to eat the cream pie that you made for me?" she asked him sweetly knowing he was too weak-willed after sex to resist her.

He didn't answer her with voice, but with action. This time he didn't kiss his way down her sweaty body, there was no reason to pretend there was anything in the exchange other than power and dominance and acquiescence to desire.

Castor positioned himself between he legs and looked at the red and puffy labia that had been shaved free of any hairs. Already the thick, white fluid was leaking out of her hole and his cock began to stiffen again. It was a beautiful sight. He glanced up and saw her looking down at him, waiting expectantly.

After closing his eyes, he lowered his face to her womanhood, opened his mouth and kissed her nether lips. The scent of his semen was heavy on her. Having no control over his own will, his tongue came out and started licking her clean. When the goo was gone from her lips, he pressed forward and started sucking what was left of the mélange of fluids from her pussy.

All the while Gina looked down at him, enjoying his ministrations, and thinking about how she now completely controlled the sexual wills of two men.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers