Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 05

Story Info
The sex and cum continues.
731 words
4.12
29.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

Castor was both sickened and excited by his performance on Gina. He didn't understand why he loved to eat creampies, but it was practically the only thing that made him hard any more. Only thinking about eating another man's cum out of a pussy could make his cock hard, nothing else worked for him.

Early on in their relationship, Castor had confessed to Nancy his particular fetish and she had looked at him strangely. He had expected that. He had almost expected her to kick him out of her place and tell him never to come back, but she didn't. She was almost perfectly willing to indulge him.

"Have you done this before?" she had asked him. They had been sitting on her ancient but comfortable sectional couch that completed dominated her small living room watching TV, but nothing had interested them and so they had started talking. Castor knew this was something he had to tell Nancy because he wanted to be with her the rest of his life. He wanted to marry her and he couldn't keep a secret, so he told her.

"No, never. But it's something I want to do," he confessed.

She nodded, pretending understanding. "Does it have to be another man's cum?" she had asked.

"I don't know. Why?"

Her answer wasn't verbal, but the point was quickly understood. She arched up her hips pulled up her skirt, revealing the bright red cotton panties she was fond of wearing. Wasting no time she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and stripped off the flimsy bit of fabric, showing him her black bush that grew practically wild at around her pussy. "Fuck me," she told him.

It took him no time at all to pull off his pants and kneel in front of her parted thighs. Nancy's feet were on the floor and her bottom was barely on the edge of the couch, allowing him easy access to her pussy. He was already fully erect and her cunt had always lubricated easily. There was no foreplay tonight. He simply thrust into her, both of them still half clothed, and fucker her as fast and hard as he could until his orgasm arrived and shook his body as the thick streams of ropy cum filled Nancy's pussy.

He knew he wasn't done even after the orgasm. After cumming it was easy for him to fall into a crouch; positioned as she was at the edge of the couch, his face was only inches away from her filled and sloppy pussy.

"Well?" she asked expectantly, looking down at him between her spread legs.

Castor hesitated for only a moment. He might never have this chance again. She might be the only woman willing to let him eat a creampie and then the opportunity would be gone forever. She might even dump him after tonight, but he pushed all that aside and feasted between her legs.

It was a strange feeling, Nancy reflected as she settled back to enjoy Castor's tongue lapping at her cunt. It was half oral sex and half tongue bath. Neither were exactly painful and both held great potential for pleasure. It was hard for Nancy to achieve orgasm. Even by herself. Even with one of the many and powerful vibrators she kept in her top dresser drawer, but when an orgasm finally did manage to force it's way out of her subconscious, it was the most delightful experience. She almost literally left her body and time stopped during her little deaths.

So great were the few orgasms that she had that she treasured each and every one. They were also distracting and so hard to reach that Nancy was always looking for a new way to reach them. This was why she had been so willing to let Castor eat a creampie from her pussy. If it brought her to orgasm, she was more than willing to let him do it whenever he wanted.

Unfortunately for her, it didn't bring her to orgasm. Certainly it was nice and Castor was oh-so grateful for allowing her to indulge him, that he became the perfect boyfriend, then fiancé, then husband.

They had a wonderful life together even though Nancy had to measure the time between her orgasms in weeks or months. Then the boys next door moved in and Nancy soon found herself more easily fulfilled.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers