Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 06

Story Info
More sex around the neighborhood.
2.5k words
4.28
26.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

Castor worked shitty hours, Nancy thought, noon until late into the evening, usually nine or ten at least. Some housewives would have been put off by that. She wasn't. Oh, she had her part-time job at the library and her hobbies, but mostly those hobbies were fucking the boys next door.

When Mark and Eric first moved in next door, she couldn't have cared less. Just another set of neighbors, even if they were a gay couple. For the fist few months they lived next to Nancy and Castor, she hardly even waved in the morning when they were all leaving for work. Then spring changed into summer and she came home from work one day to see Mark mowing his lawn; it was the first hot day of the season and he had stripped off his shirt, letting the sweat pour off his well-muscled chest.

She stopped and gawked at him, unashamed at her rude behavior. After walking the mower back and forth a few more times, Mark noticed her and stopped his task when he got to the property line.

"See something you like?" he boldly asked her, shamelessly flirting.

She laughed, tossing back her halo of frizzy curls. There was no harm in responding, she had nothing he wanted to buy. "Certainly I do. But I'm equally as certain you're not willing to sell me what you have on offer."

A wry smile played at his lips. "What makes you think that?"

Nancy leaned back against her car and threw back her shoulders, letting her shirt pull tightly around her breasts. "Because you and Eric are gay. Not that I care."

"Who says we're gay?" Mark asked, feigning a look of innocence while resting a hand on his chest, affecting the attitude of a queen.

"Two otherwise single men living together in suburbia?" she asked. "And I think the pink triangle on his car and the Human Rights Campaign sticker on yours gives it away."

"Maybe we bought those cars used and the stickers were already on them," he suggested, clearly not believing what he was saying.

Nancy pulled her sunglasses slightly down her nose and looked over the shaded lenses at him. "Neither car is more than two years old. You bought them new. Try again."

"I'm not gay," he suggested, but this time much more seriously. "I'm bi."

This gave Nancy pause. "Really." It wasn't a statement, but neither was it a question, though it was full of doubt. "And how would you prove that?"

He looked at the small amount of lawn still to be mowed. "After I finish this I was planning on taking a quick shower, then a dip in the spa. Perhaps you could join me there and I could prove to you what I already know."

And so Nancy found herself in her yellow swimsuit looking down at Mark's nude form already relaxing in the bubbling spa the gay couple had installed in the house shortly after they had moved in. It was impossible to see from Nancy's house, hidden behind a tall privacy fence, which made her wonder what else she had missed in the short amount of time they had lived there.

"Is there room for me?" she asked, flirting again, half knowing the answer.

He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Not with that," he replied with a shake of his head.

She didn't need to ask what he meant. It was a fairly modest swimsuit, one piece, designed for actual swimming, not modeling or laying in the sun, but it showed off Nancy's lithe form perfectly well. Since he wasn't being modest, there was no need for her to worry about showing a little skin either. Reaching over her shoulders she pulled down both shoulder straps simultaneously. Not yet wet, the suit didn't cling to her skin like it normally did after swimming. Her nipples were still erect, however, not because of the chill water that permeated the suit after swimming, but because of the excitement in the air.

Mark watched as she stripped. Though it didn't show through the bubbling water, his cock was slowly hardening as Nancy performed her casual striptease. She tried to make it seem like it was a perfectly normal event for a married woman to come over to her gay neighbor's house for a dip in the spa.

As proud as she was of her tits, Nancy didn't bother posing and displaying for Mark, because now she was eager to get naked and join him in the water. Using her palms she rolled the remaining material over her hips and yanked the wadded up suit down and off her thighs.

And then, for just a moment, she stood at the edge of the spa and posed for him. She didn't bother going through an absurd routine of a porn star displaying herself for fans or a supermodel strutting down a catwalk, but she simply paused, one leg slightly in front of the other, shoulders back, breasts out-thrust showing they were natural and perfectly shaped--if somewhat small. Her belly was flat--she had given thought in the past to having her navel pierced like a much young woman, but couldn't compel herself to do such a thing--and her smooth abdomen sloped down to the perfectly coifed strip of hair that half-hid her pudenda from view. Nancy never admitted to anyone that she enjoyed taking the time to trim and shape her pubes and she was doubly glad that this morning she had spent the time shaving her tight curls into a perfect rectangle.

After that exquisite moment, she stepped into the spa, letting the hot water and bubbles flow over she skin. She settled back into one of the built-in seats and looked across the water at Mark.

"Comfortable?" he asked her, shifting his body slightly so that his now full erect cock pointed straight up.

"Not yet," she said, and moved across the small pool to climb onto his lap.

There were no preliminaries. She simply straddled his body, grabbed his cock and slipped it into her pussy. He thrust into her a few times before she deigned to bend down and kiss him. Their lips parted and their tongues met, exploring each other, enjoying the moment.

"It's hard to fuck like this," Mark said after their broke their kiss.

"With a woman on top?" she asked haughtily.

"No, in the water. Takes away your natural lube. Get out onto the deck and we'll fuck that way."

She did as he requested, climbing out of the water first so that he could leer at her rounded ass. He followed and immediately lay down on the smooth wooden deck. She straddled him again, once more slipping his large, but not oversized, cock into her pussy.

Nancy had never fucked outside before. She wasn't opposed to it, but the opportunity had simply never presented itself before. It was nice, she reflected as she bounced up and down on Mark's hips, feeling his cock going in and out of her, as the slight breeze moved past her body and the sun warmed her wet skin.

That was how they were when Eric walked through the back door.

She heard the footsteps before she saw him for her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on the moment, trying to find her orgasm by rubbing her clit as she moved on Mark's cock. For a moment she was certain that Castor had caught her in the act, but instead it was Eric watching them with an amused grin on his face.

"Enjoying yourselves?" he asked with his grin firmly in place. Nancy wasn't sure if he was asking her or Eric and didn't know how to react. She just froze in mid-rise on Eric's cock, then, unable to hold the position, slowly slid down on it.

"Yes, quite," Mark responded to his roommate. It was a good thing that he answered, Nancy thought, for words escaped her at the moment.

"I thought we agreed no fucking other people without telling," Eric said, not moving from his position. His voice was strangely amused as he gazed at Nancy's nude body. She resisted the temptation to hide her breasts behind her hands. What purpose would that have served? It was all she could do to keep herself from getting up and running home, the hell with her bathing suit. But fucking Mark had felt so good, she didn't want to leave either, so she just sat on his cock while he calmly discussed the situation with Eric.

"I was going to tell you the minute you got home," Mark said.

"Uh-huh," Eric said doubtfully, but still didn't leave them.

"I couldn't resist," Mark admitted. "I've already told you that I wanted to fuck the neighbors," Mark reminded Eric.

"That was supposed to be a group effort," Eric chided his friend.

"So we started small," Mark joked.

Eric shook his head.

"So I started small, and by small I mean just one of the neighbors."

By now Nancy's head was spinning, not from the sex and the impending orgasm that now seemed to be permanently elusive, but from the conversation. Was she understanding them correctly?

Eric shook his head at the two. "And out in public, no less."

"Back porch," Mark countered. "And we've fucked here before, so don't pretend to have some superiority about this."

Now Eric sighed. "Betrayed, and by my neighbor and on my own back porch. Practically my own back door."

Nancy almost missed the wink that Eric gave to Mark. Now she was truly confused.

"How can I make it up to you, lover?" Mark asked Eric.

"Let me join in," he said. Without giving them any time to answer. He started stripping off his clothes. Nancy watched. A natural blonde who spent far too much time working out, Eric was gorgeous, if gay. All of his chest hair had been removed though his curly blonde pubes had been shaped into a careful triangle over his upright cock. A small tattoo of a flower decorated the edge of his pubic hair. "Turn her over," Eric ordered Mark.

Unable to resist, Nancy felt her body moved off of Mark's and she was placed on hands and knees. A cock was presented to her mouth while another slipped back into to cunt. She looked up and discovered that it was Eric who was expecting her to suck his cock.

"I thought you were gay," she said as she took his cock in her hand and started rubbing it up and down.

"I am," he admitted, closing his eyes and letting the sensation of her hand harden his manhood. "Today you're just a fluffer to me. Now suck."

She nodded and took his cock into her mouth as Mark started fucking her all the harder from behind. After a moment's realization she was ashamed and excited to realize she was fucking two men at once. Once in high school she had been accused of being the biggest prude in the sophomore class because she wouldn't French kiss a boy when playing spin the bottle at a Friday night party. Now she was acting the part of a porn star and loving it.

Her orgasm burst through her head and body with this realization, her shaking body must have signaled something to Mark for he exploded inside her cunt a minute later. Nancy had to stop sucking Eric's cock before it was impossible for her to feel the orgasm and suck cock at the same time.

He didn't seem to mind, for he walked away from her as she rested on her elbows and knees. For a minute she lost track of him, but then felt a rhythmic shaking to Mark's body as he rested against her buttocks.

Looking over she shoulder she saw that Eric had taken a position behind his lover and had obviously shoved his cock into Mark's anus. Nancy had never seen two men fuck before, not even in a porn movie, and was instantly fascinated. She rolled away and moved slightly off to the side to better watch. Mark got down on hands and knees, the exact position she had been in a moment before.

His breath came hard and heavy as Eric fucked him. Mark's wet cock hung limply between his thighs, his face was twisted with pleasure and perhaps a bit of pain. It didn't matter to Eric whose eyes were still closed, though he held Mark's hips moving the slightly smaller man to the beat of his pleasure.

"Fuck him," she whispered. It was a command she said mostly to herself. If they heard her, the pair gave no indication. Watching them fuck was beautiful and she couldn't resist dropping her hand down between her legs and rubbing her clit, wet with her juices and Mark's cum. It wasn't hard for her to cum a second time that afternoon. It was the first time she had ever cum twice in one day and she was eternally grateful to both men for that.

Eric finished shortly after she did. He pulled his cock out of Mark, held the lube-slick organ in his hand and sprayed his cum all over Mark's ass and back. This made Nancy smile. Many times in her life she had a man's semen dripping from her body--hands, face, tits, stomach, back, pussy, everywhere--but this was the first time she had ever seen a man deposit his seed on another man.

She couldn't help but applaud when they were done. Eric looked over at the woman who was watching them and rose to his feet, his perfect physique all but glowing in the afternoon sunlight. "Did you like that?" he asked, proud to show off his cocksmanship for anyone.

"Yes, it was wonderful," she enthused. "When can we do it again?"

As it turned out they started fucking as a trio on a regular basis and Nancy learned that it most definitely took two men to fulfill her. Though Mark was an eager lover with either Eric or her, fucking or sucking whatever was offered to him, Eric flat out refused to put his cock in Nancy's pussy. She asked him to many times, she tried ordering him, begging him, cajoling him, but nothing worked.

"I'm a gay man, a proud gay man," he told her. "The day I fuck a pussy is the day I give up my rainbow flag."

He wasn't, however, able to resist letting her suck his cock, and especially enjoyed it when Mark and Nancy performed fellatio on him at the same time. After getting a few drinks into him, Mark and Nancy were able to convince Eric to fuck her in the ass--which he conceded wasn't a pussy, even if it was attached to a woman.

Nancy hadn't been a big fan of anal sex before fucking Mark and Eric. But the two boys knew their way around the backdoor and she soon learned to love it. She especially loved it when Eric filled her ass while Mark was underneath her fucking her pussy. Just when she thought their two large cocks were too much, she would cum and every doubt she had about fucking two men at the same time was gone.

There was no reason to tell Castor about her afternoon hobby. After all, he had his next-door neighbor trollop he got to fuck, so why shouldn't she have the same privilege as well?

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers