Cul-De-Sac: A Story in Around Ch. 09

Story Info
An unhappy conclusion.
981 words
4.1
19.1k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
438 Followers

It would have been so easy just to run away, Yvoine thought, just never come back, never answer the next call. But that would have been dishonest; it was one matter to break a slave's agreement, it was another entirely to lie and flee.

She lay on her back, on the broad expanse of the bed in Sara and Travis's room. Her legs were spread wide and Sara's face was buried in her slave's pussy. They were alone, Travis wasn't expected to the house for another hour at least. He didn't like to see Sara pleasuring Yvoine, at least without first teasing and torturing her first, but Sara had bent a rule of master and slave: she had fallen in love with her slave. It wasn't just the kind of love a proper master or mistress should have for a well-trained and beautiful slave, but it went right over the border and invaded romantic love.

It was bad enough that Sara had fallen for her and Travis's slave; it was made even worse that Yvoine realized this. Ever the good slave, Yvoine didn't let her mistress know; it would have shamed them both.

Yvoine had insisted that Sara bind her wrists, in case Travis came home unexpectedly; her arms were raised above her head as her fingers clutched the headboard. Sara had refused to tie her down, claiming she liked to feel Yvoine struggle against her body. Knowing this the slave let her body move freely, pushing against her mistress while at the same time allowing her free access to her pussy. Sara had quickly learned how to pleasure a woman and under her tongue it was easy for the slave to reach orgasm. Every time they had played together before she always asked permission to cum. This night was different.

Without warning Yvoine suddenly raised up her knees, her upper body curling down into the fetal position that she favored when an orgasm caused her to temporarily lose voluntary control of her body. Sara was shocked and backed off just enough to let the slave enjoy the sensation. After a minute Yvoine's tense body relaxed and she let her limbs falls back down to the sheets. Sara was still kneeling between the smaller woman's legs, her face glistening with her juices. A small puddle of her emissions lay at the apex of her thighs.

"That was wonderful, thank you," Yvoine said in a properly contrite and thankful voice.

Sara kept a stern expression of her face, though her heart was full of love for the woman. "You are supposed to ask permission first," she reminded the slave.

"I know," Yvoine said. "Sometimes I forget, I lose control."

"You've never forgotten before."

"Not with you. I trained as a slave for a long time before I was Travis's," she reminded her mistress. "You didn't have to go through the difficulty of breaking in a slave."

Only now did Sara let her smile show. "I should thank him and your trainers," she said.

Yvoine sat up and took Sara's face in her hands, kissing her lightly on the lips, tasting her own scent on the other woman.

She broke the kiss and licked her lips.

"You taste different," Sara commented absently as she glanced at the clock wondering how much time they had before Travis returned.

"There's a reason for that," Yvoine said softly.

"You getting your period? I thought that wouldn't be for another week." She drummed her fingers on her chin and tried to calculate what she could make Yvoine do in the short time they still had alone together.

"No, I'm pregnant," she told her lover and mistress.

The statement alone was enough to shock Sara back to reality.

"What?" was all she could manage at first.

Yvoine shrugged.

"It is Travis's?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Oh my."

"Indeed," Yvoine agreed.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to leave you and Travis," she said firmly, boldly. This might have been the longest conversation she ever had with Sara. It would most likely be their last.

It wasn't the answer Sara had been expecting. But, upon a minute's reflection, it was the one she realized that she should have expected.

"No, I meant about the baby."

"I'm having it, of course," Yvoine said with firm conviction.

"Are you going to tell Travis?"

"Of course," she replied, trying to sound casual.

Sara said nothing and they waited for Yvoine's master to arrive home. When he was informed of her condition, a brief flash of raging anger washed over his face, then he regained control of himself. He had always prided himself on his control when dealing with his slave.

"Take out your jewelry and leave your collar," was all he said, then he marched out of the bedroom door and into his small study.

Sara watched as Yvoine carefully removed her rings from nipples, pussy and navel. She hesitated for just a minute before reaching up and unbuckling the collar from her neck and dropping it on the nightstand next to the bed.

"Do you think he wants the necklaces back to?" was all she could ask, her voice raspy.

Sara shrugged.

"I'll mail them to him."

Sara nodded.

Yvoine padded out to the hallway and down to the entrance hall where she slowly put on her clothes and prepared to leave. She waited a minute hoping either Sara or Travis would come rushing out to stop her but neither did. The sound of the latch clicking as she closed the door behind her was the most painful sound she had heard in her life.

"What if it's yours?" she asked.

"Then she'll be back."

Sara didn't know what to do or say. So she just laid down on the still-warm bed and let silent tears slide down her face as Travis started looking for a new slave.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
438 Followers