Culinary Delight

Story Info
Cockaleaky with a difference.
2k words
3.67
13.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

When I volunteered to take part in the local amateur dramatic society's new production of South Pacific, the drama turned out to be so much more than acting the part.

Although I guess, after what developed from that, sexual role-play could be considered as a form of acting.

In the play I needed to develop a convincing American accent which Marie, who really was American. hailing from Boston, said I was most convincing and, as she was also the casting director, gave me the lead role.

Most of us were in our late forties but looking at Marie - Wow! Need I say more? If she was as old as us she didn't show it.

I took the part seriously and devoted my spare time to learning the lines, with the assistance of Marie who kindly offered to help me.

I had a couple of quick changes and when it came to the dress rehearsal, I needed some help. The ever good- hearted Marie offered to assist but as it meant changing the whole caboose; trousers and all - I was a little apprehensive.

"You had no need to be embarrassed, I have seen it all before" Marie declared.

"Why, have you been peeking?" I joked. That caused a laugh and probably started the ball rolling with us two, there is nothing like a good sense of humour to cool the ice.

It seemed odd that for me to clip up my trouser zip she would need to stand behind and fit my belt. in place. Not only that but she pulled up my fly zip with no apprehension and it was through no planned notion of my own that she touched me there.

I paused fitting my tie and assumed it was merely an accident that her hand was still roaming there.

"Very nice" Marie whispered eventually clasping the zip.

I was lost for words but just that unexpected slither of her finger tips touching me, started something down under. So when she prompted me to turn around, so she could check my tie, She had that certain look about her face and her cheeks blushed pink, I knew it was no accident and when she touched me again, cupping her right hand into my groin I knew I was on a promise.

In the part I was playing I had to kiss the character Marie played, and now that she suggested we find a quite place during the interval, so that we could practice a bit more. I knew that kiss would be much more real than it was in the play and I was not mistaken.

The stage prompt rung and there was I, already into my part like a natural, but in my dirty mind I was thinking just how much I would love to be in Marie's part.

When the kissing scene happened I think the audience were flabbergasted by our performance, I felt the electric in the auditorium like the volume of our kiss was making everyone on heat.

They weren't expecting, and neither was I, that the kiss would last a whole five minutes, after which we got a resounding applause and I heard someone tittering in the front row that the film was never as good as that!

I heard Marie whisper into my ear that we will have to continue and prolong that kiss in the interval - in her dressing room.

I had to be jolly careful not to show half an erection I had coming on during that kiss. It was not meant to be like that., just a brushing of lips not a fervent indulgence in sharing tongues.

That was some performance, the audience definitely thought so when they stood to give us a resounding applause before the interval.

Marie was eagerly leading me to her dressing room without any inhibition at all, Anyone looking must have known what she was up to..

Immediately after arrival in her dressing room, she closed and locked the door and continued that kiss. She could not get the words out quick enough that we only had 15 minutes so we had better 'get to it!'

Her hand was there again as her tongue so deliciously tried to get into my throat. No accident now, and that was for sure. Marie meant business and now I had no need to worry about my erection which Marie was quick to notice, her hand there already inside my trousers like there was no tomorrow.

"You are absolutely gorgeous, Alex. Where have you been all my life?"

Not as though she gave me breath to reply because her mouth butted mine, her hands busied themselves with my torso and all directions south, and when I felt the warmth of her mouth sucking me there I was still two moves behind. She was so quick. She knew what she wanted me to do too, no bashfulness there, she guiding my hand around the delightful curve of her buttocks and in between. That was really something, especially when she wiggled the way she did.

Now my erection was well defined a then, on her knees, she sweetly adored it, taking time to lick the length and give me that wonderful massage that all men adore.

"Nice Alex?

"Wonderful, Marie. Don't stop."

"I have no intention of so doing" she murmured as she swallowed my cock again.

"Do you like this?" she asked taking a breather and teasing her hands around the circumference of my balls."

"Delightful" I returned feeling the moist warmth in her crotch. It is so divine, so lovely.

What a perfect blend of two arduous people simply enjoying each other! With her skirt tucked up I convoyed two hands underneath and heard her response as she opened for me. I went down to her to return the gesture she was doing to me and the feel and taste of her was something else! It had been a long time since I'd been with a woman like this; I was beginning to wish we had a whole night together.

I told her so as she so beautifully squeezed everything as she suckled me. I was in my element. Just being there, with this lovely creature whith an ache that was becoming overwhelming.

"Let's do a quickie now Alex Huh and we can make it last tonight in my bed, Suit you sir?" she simmered, those lips pouting.

And I told her I wanted that

We fucked the remaining five minutes away, I had her doggy, that is what she wanted and she was a delightful fuck. So warm and wanting and I was soon there, throbbing and thrusting inside her, squeezing her boobs as I fucked her gorgeous ass.

We didn't need the amateur dramatics after that to spur us on. A quick wash and brush up and we just made the second performance.

Soon we would be taking many parts by way of role- play. That is what the girl wanted and that is what she would get and no messing.

Next day the opening night was done but ours had just begun.

How can I possibly explain what a night that was. And that was just the start of many that my wildest dreams could never have envisaged.

You see, she was seriously into cooking, having taken part if one or two television shows, winning both times the best cook of the month.

She was really into culinary delights and I said I would love to taste her dishes. But I had not anticipated the nature of her recipes.

"You know how these chefs and cooks runaway with new ideas, especially now that TV has created a whole new generation of cookery programs, Alex? Well I want to go a step further and you will be my protégé okay?"

"How do you mean baby" I asked.

I mean as a starter, I have a whole new recipe for cockaleaky and I am not talking chicken and leek, do you get the message?"

I had grown to know that mischievous look. It was like she had in mind something really naughty. Now I was starting to understand her thing for adding certain foodstuff to our love-ins. I love when she smothers me with spaghetti numbers picking out one number at a time and licking it from my torso. It is so very delightful and sensuous. She is some woman. And the knickerbocker glory - now that was something else, but when she mulched me cherry dipped cock into the long necked glass, I came out smothered in strawberry ice cream and all that goes into the specialty desert, but best if all was feeling and watching just how she went about eating it all up in a mode which excited me more than anything she had done previously. I was absolutely beside myself and found myself instinctively filling her moist succulent pussy with a good spurt of cream which, garnished with some good hearty strawberries made for the perfect oral delight.

That is how our live role play was going, each time with a different dish. But now; she was talking of new recipes to spice up the old. Especially the cockaleaky, what did she have in mind. I was soon to find out and this was to be just the first of her ingenious scrumptious recipes with a difference.

"No Alex, you will be my ingredient" and when her hand went down to me in that now familiar way and her warm lips smothered mine, I knew there was something about to happen. It was not the usual build up, to one of her glorious uninhibited fucks but something more because there we were, in her luxurious kitchen where she wanted me in just my boxer shorts and nothing else. Where she began to squeeze and conjure up a new erection like she was preparing dough, kneading and twisting with the touch of an expert wrist that sent me to heaven every time.

But what is it she had in mind this time. She chuckled when she saw the quizzical look in my face.

"I shall put you out of your misery, darling face, I shall come to the point - and by the way Freddy looks delightful today."

Freddy was the name she called my down under and as she stroked it she told me about this special recipe of hers.

"Main ingredient is a real good heart pulsing cock, that is the cock part you see darling, and second the leaky, What do you think the ingredient for that is?"

"Juice of a leek?" I asked knowing it would be bound to be something else.

She chuckled again. Took me over to her big mixing bowl on the kitchen table, where she had already mixed up some butter and cornflower, but the main ingredient would be? I was like her servant boy as she squeezed my length over the mixing bowl and progressively started to masturbate e me.

"Just let yourself go darling, we want a really good spurt to make the soup perfect.

I relaxed and pushed my front forward so she could easily wank me off. It was easy to reach a climax, but this time so very different than the times before she had jerked me off to swallow my seed.

I closed my eyes and felt the surge. Was I really doing this? I certainly was and that is what Marie wanted It was to be her new range of things to cum, she said stressing the spelling.

She is some girl, excels in acting, in making love and now, contriving new and delicate culinary delights.

And you know what? She won yet another award at the cook for England competition. Her new recipe for cockaleaky swept the board!

They all wanted the recipe. But she told them that was exclusive and there was only one other person in the world who knew it.

So another diploma for her efforts, well hers and mine. But I wonder what she will have in mind for her next entry?

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers