Cult Fiction

Story Info
Is this the real life, or is it just fantasy...someone once.
3.4k words
4.39
9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirred. Groggily. Senses dulled, as they are when slowly returning to consciousness from a deep sleep, fighting the urge to curl up and return to slumberland. Though this was not a natural sleep she awoke from.

She was semi aware that something was touching her leg...her naked leg. She tried hard to focus, to will herself back to full alertness, so she could place what it was.

She wondered for a second if it was just the cold, as her body shivered involuntarily; her skin reacting to the pervasive chill in the air by developing small pimples across the surface of her body.

But no, it was not a silent draught of air that brushed her leg, it was a hand; or more precisely the gentle, tentative trailing finger-tips of a hand.

As she could feel the cold air washing over her, she understood two things in quick succession. Firstly she was not covered by bedding, nor was she clothed.

Why was her head in a fog? Why would it not clear? She was confused; with a growing panic building, both by her inability to respond, and by the fingers deftly continuing their progress, as they now slowly caressed the inside of her thigh.

She tried to rise, but her head and shoulders felt like a concrete block. She could barely lift them. There was something else too. Her arms and legs would not move to support her efforts to rise, and fear struck her heart as she understood that they were tethered.

Her senses and cognitive skills were beginning to function, flowing back like a flash flood reclaiming a dry brook, and with it she knew she was someones victim.

Her arms were tied above her head in a v-shape, splayed out wide, tied to corner posts she imagined, for she could not see. Her legs were identically tied, providing easy access to the soft, malleable flesh of her inner thighs. And her sex.

The probing fingers reached the crease of her groin and traced the path up to her hip, and back again. Finger nails dragged across her skin making her shudder.

She tried to speak, but her throat was so dry. Not that this mattered, as her mouth was also gagged with some kind of ball; it seemed to be strapped in place behind her head...like those worn by gimps.

The blindfold on her eyes made her panic the most though. The fear of the unseen, creating their own images and nightmares in her mind, building a growing hysteria, her vulnerability palpable. She had visions of a man with tools, or implements like some demented nazi interrogator in a concentration camp; hell bent on conducting sick experiments on her. She began to whimper and moan. Tears formed in her eyes, her head shaking violently from side to side, as her imagination took hold of her, convincing her it was a reality.

Out of the darkness she heard a soft, "Sssshh" followed by the brush of a hand wiping the tears from her cheeks. An act that was repeated until her sobs and thrashing subsided, and she calmed. Calmed that is, like a wild animal in the road staring at inbound headlights. Spellbound, transfixed. Aware it was not over, that something was still going to happen to her, anticipating it, but sensing there was nothing she could do to prevent it.

The hand left her cheek, and glided slowly to her neck, then her shoulder and down to the top of her breast. She shuddered, knowing it would reach her nipple in the next moment and was proved correct.

Her nipples already stood erect before they were pinched in turn between thumb and finger by her assailant. She didn't know if this was through fear, or the cold air biting on her skin; or as she was horrified to even consider, arousal.

The flat of his hands replaced the pincer like fingers, pressing in to both her natural, firm mounds, massaging them, trapping the nipples between finger knuckles as they moved in slow gyrating circles.

She could smell his scent as he stood close to her. A hint of soap was the most prevailing fragrance, as if whoever was molesting her had stepped recently from the shower, but it was also undoubtedly the scent of a man not a woman. She imagined him naked therefore, given the lack of musk from any clothing in her nostrils, but barely perceptible rustling suggested she may not be entirely accurate.

She felt warm air blow across her nipple, before it was consumed between moist, warm lips. Teeth nipped and teased first one nipple then the other, a wet tongue flicking wildly at their extremities when not being suckled.

A hand was moving slowly down her abdomen to her trimmed bush, like a side-winder snake making steady progress to its target, as his mouth continued to tease her breasts.

Fingers reached the shorn hair covering her pubis, and slowly began to scratch back and forth, as if combing the scant bristles. She stiffened. Her legs rigid, but her head beginning to roll from side to side again, anticipating what was to follow.

The tethers bit in to both wrist and ankles, as she struggled in vain to free herself.

Her clitoris was now being pleasured. Slow, circular rubbing motions making her squirm and writhe despite herself. His tongue licked her cheek, and then his lips kissed her forehead, as his attentions on her hooded trigger became more urgent, and she knew she was close to orgasm. She felt angry and ashamed that she should be about to cum when she was being assaulted by...well she had no idea.

The thought lingered as she clenched her teeth hard, her body spasming from her ejaculation. She would not give him the satisfaction of letting him see, or hear how much it affected her. She could no longer feel the chill in the air; her body was flushed with warmth and energy from the rush of endorphins and adrenalin.

She was concentrating hard on generating a memory, of how she had ended up in this situation, on who was assaulting her. Try as she might she could not yet place anything, any incident or event that precipitated her attack. Nor could she think of anyone known to her who would do this. It had to be a stranger, a random act.

"I am going to remove your gag." The voice was altered. Electronic and prepared. Recorded commands to hide his real voice.

"Scream if you like. It will have no effect."

"You can ask questions, but they will not be answered."

She felt something tighten momentarily at the side of her head, then slacken. A buckle being released. Then the obstacle was removed from her mouth, and she gasped and gulped down large lung fulls of cool, damp air.

"Who...who are you...? Why are you doing this? Please...please stop, let me go."

She was met with silence.

A hand gripped her head at the back, fingers entangled in her long luscious hair, and turned it to one side. She could sense it before it reached her lips. A faint smell of pre-cum announced the presence of a stiff swollen cock, before the tip made contact with her lips.

She kept her mouth clamped tightly closed and tried to break free of the hand gripping her hair. That is until she felt the cold, clinical touch of steel slide slowly across her nipples. The mutated voice spoke again.

"Open your mouth and suck my cock and I will have no need to persuade you by other means, or punish you. Do it well and I will remove your blindfold as a reward."

Turmoil raged in her head. Of course she did not want to take a strangers cock in to her mouth, but she needed to survive, and she was desperate to see, to make sense of her environment. After 10 seconds or so of deliberation her lips parted and her tongue poked between her teeth and jabbed into the eye of his bell-end.

Seconds later the bulbous head was inside her mouth, with the huge erection encroaching further and further in to her throat.

His hand remained entangled in her hair, to make sure her head was not yanked away, as his thick rod sank deeper and deeper in to her gullet.

She gagged, spluttered and choked as his cock laboured for a moment, before withdrawing, allowing her to gulp in air.

He did not go as deep again, but his rhythm increased; sliding his impressive member in and out of her mouth with abandon. Spittle and pre-cum trails connecting her lips with his shaft like a spiders web.

She noticed his girth and length. How could she not with his cock impaling her throat. Again she was disgusted with herself that her pussy had responded to the knowledge transmitted by her brain, that her attacker was hung. She was wet. Oh so very fucking wet.

She squeezed her eyes tightly together, to try and prevent the images of his cock entering her cunt and fucking her, from flashing through her tormented mind. Despite her efforts she failed, and she began to suck on his member more hungrily, as if forgetting he was abusing her, as if he was a lover.

Fingers reached for her groin and her pussy again, as she feasted on his meat. They parted her pussy lips with ease, before sinking two, then three fingers inside her. She could not prevent it, as she was still tied.

She became fixated on the fact that his fingers would have found her cunt sodden, and that he would take from that fact that she was aroused, maybe even beginning to enjoy her ordeal. She was desperately willing herself not to be excited by his attentions, wanting her vagina to be as arid and as desolate as a desert, but as his fingers pumped in and out of her she knew she was fighting a losing battle. She was practically squirting.

His dick began to twitch under her tongues servicing, a sign that he was about to blow. Within seconds hot, salty sperm poured from him, jettisoning load after load on her tonsils, and then his cock was slowly withdrawn to leave the remnants of his ejaculation on her lips. She had to swallow some, but the rest slipped on to her cheek, then down on to where she lay.

The blindfold wasn't removed. She heard, or sensed him move toward her feet. The delicate tickle of cloth brushed her feet, then her ankles, inner calves, knees and finally her thighs, as he moved between her legs, but his cock did not take her.

Something else nudged her pussy lips, nuzzled and probed, and sniffed like a pig searching for truffles. His nose parted her, and he drank in her scent, her arousal. It was followed by his tongue, like a wedge making sure his purchase on her was not relinquished. It found her clit, flicking it, lapping at it, alternately dipping down in to her vagina, tasting her sodden cunt.

His mouth clamped on to her, pursed lips sucking hard on her clit, teeth grazing her exposed bud, making her body buck and spasm. Hands reached up her body and clawed at her tits, as his attentions on her pussy grew more rabid.

She came. Again. Convulsions ripping through her. Gasps escaping her throat as hard as she tried to quell them.

As the tremors inside her began to abate, her took her. She felt his weight press down on her, the tip of his rod make contact with the entrance to her sex. He slipped inside her a few inches, spreading her wide. She bit hard on her lip, but did not speak. There was no protest.

The blindfold was removed then.

She looked up in to a hideous mask and screamed; and as she did so he thrust deep in to her at the same time, choking the scream. The feel of his rock hard cock stifling one instinctive reaction, by a more base, carnal response.

She noted the velvet cape he wore, partially covering their copulating bodies. It was the only thing he wore apart from the mask. Something stabbed her mind. A recollection. A memory.

She also realised then that they were not alone. A semi-circle of similar clothed men and women, black and white skin colours, stood watching beyond her feet.

Another memory was triggered by the sight. A flash of a conversation with a guy in an office. A guy she did not recognise as he wore a mask; though very different to the hideous ones she now witnessed. She did not know his name. But she felt like she had met him on purpose for some reason. Was it a date gone wrong? No, that just didn't feel right.

His cock had increased its pace, drawing her mind back to the fucking she was receiving. Sweat now glistened from her pores, the chill of the air no longer present. He ground his pubic bone in to her pelvis, gyrating as well as penetrating, their bodies lubricated by sweat and her gushing pussy.

Again she was shocked by her own mind, and her own reaction to his attentions. He was a skilled lover, he had stamina, power and an impressive tool and she could feel herself fucking him back, slowly pushing back against him as he delved in to her wetness. Now she felt no shame. She was approaching a point where her urge for him to screw her hard, for him to spill his seed inside her, usurped her fear and her circumstances in that moment.

Still he pounded her; his speed had intensified again. She knew he was close. She was close too. She dared not tell him how good his cock felt, how she wanted him to finish what he started...not to stop. She dared not admit it to herself.

And then he stiffened, and her body arched, and they exploded together. Thick, creamy cum jettisoned in to her pussy, to be diluted by her juices, creating a cordial of sex.

It was as they came together that she reached total recall.

She was a sexually adventurous and promiscuous woman. She loved sex. Craved new experiences, and sought out new thrills. She loved fantasies of being taken against her will, of being used by some occult sect with sex and submission their central tenets. She realised now, that's why she found the experience highly erotic, only the grogginess of the drug masking her true feelings; instead manifesting themselves as shame or guilt at how her body reacted; of how she took pleasure from the forbidden acts done to her. Subdued cerebrally, she reverted to society's conformities, her subconscious taking precedent, telling her that what was happening was wrong, generating fear, but her body could not be fooled like her mind.

Because she was part of various sex scenes, she had heard of a sect, or a cult, or whatever, that worshipped depravity and the darker side of sexual activity.

They would initiate you by taking your darkest fantasies and making them real. In her case, being incapacitated by a drug, then awakening in a dark, cold room, uncertain of what was happening. It had to feel real. She had to believe it was happening, to fully experience the fear and the panic, as in her mind this would heighten the thrill, make the act more erotically charged. It was the ultimate taboo; but she wanted to experience how it would feel being violated, and at the same time whether she would feel arousal during such an act, as well as terror.

Because of the methods they used, the "victim" would awaken confused and scared, believing they had been kidnapped and were being molested, and about to be raped by a mad man. As the initiate became more alert, as the drug wore off, they would remember how this happened. The pact. It had to be said not all "victims" chose the fantasy she did, but despite the heinousness of it, she knew from her wider circles, and her girlfriends in particular, it was still one of the most secret of fantasies that a lot of women had. Though most would not want to experience it for real, for sure.

The master withdrew from her cunt, his cock spent and growing flaccid. An oxymoron if ever there was one.

"Do you remember yet?"

She nodded, and he rose up off her.

Two men stepped forward from the semi-circle, and positioned themselves one to the head of the alter type table (it was no bed, but it was cushioned) with posts at all four corners to restrain her limbs, the other to its foot. Both were hard, with impressive members of their own. The guy to her head was black. The other white. Both wore masks.

White guy bent forward and latched his mouth and tongue on to her cunny. He began to clean the masters cum from her hole, scooping in out in to his mouth.

Black guy tilted her head backwards and introduced his thick black cock to her mouth, which she now took more willingly.

She saw movement around her out of the corner of her eye. The others were taking off their robes, and pairing up. Their masks stayed in place. A light switch was flicked somewhere, revealing a number of vertical X-shaped racks around the room. In some cases the man was secured to a rack, and in others the woman. The untethered partner therefore the one in control, and the one who decided the pleasure or punishment to be meted out to their bound partners.

She saw clamps, dildos, vibrators, fur gloves, butt plugs and a host of other toys and implements attached to, used on, or inserted in to a number of bodies. Then there were those that just chose the old fashioned method of using fingers, hands, tongues, mouth and of course cocks to service the willing, shackled participants.

As she watched, distracted despite a cock in her throat and a tongue plundering her twat, she felt jerking at her arms and legs. She was being untied. Now that she had remembered she was here of her choosing, there was no need to continue the pretence it seemed.

Once released, she saw the white guy stand, spit out a mouthful of the masters cum in to his hand and smear it on his erect cock. She was dragged down the altar, then turned into ver on to her front, her tiptoes touching the floor. She felt her ass cheeks spread wide, then the tip of the guys cum-covered cock push hard against her brown star; it eventually yielded, letting his shaft enter, and then slowly proceed to sink deeper into her anus.

Black guy, wasn't to be left out and repositioned himself alongside her head; gripping it and turning it towards his engorged cock so she could continue to feast on it.

Another flashback sparked in her mind like a lightning bolt. Her in an office, meeting the grand master, first being interviewed and then signing a disclaimer whilst being videoed. Their protection, their get out of jail card. To prove she had agreed to be drugged, and then taken "seemingly against her will."

Black guy withdrew his cock from her lips and fisted himself at great speed, the inevitable stream of hot, creamy seed shot across her face and cheeks after a few seconds.

White guy followed soon after, by depositing his own seed in to, and around her arse.

She was fully inducted that day. Taking numerous cocks, amongst other items that were used in her orifices.

A month later she was stood in a semi-circle in the same chilled, darkened room wearing a cloak and a mask. She watched from the shadows as a stunning black woman stirred from her drugged slumber, as gentle fingers trailed up her naked legs to her exposed pussy...and she registered the fear and confusion in the other woman's eyes. A mirror of her own reaction on her awakening.

Her cunt was dripping. Her juices seeping down her thighs...she was desperate to finger herself, and be tied to the X-shaped frames behind her and pleasured. But for now, she had to suffer in silence, and watch the latest subject be fucked by the master, until realisation hit her too. Then she could pair off and take a huge cock in to her cunt to relieve her needs. She couldn't wait.