Cultural Diffusion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers

"You didn't have to buy me anything. But thank you." She said brightly while they walked slowly down the street.

"No big deal ." He said while keeping his eyes ahead. Kat sipped quietly on her straw as they walked in silence. The temperature had dropped significantly within the last hour or two and she was grateful Alejandro didn't have to see her sweating bullets in the sun.

"You look nice. Very... what's the word?" He truly asked her. Kat raised an eyebrow up at him and also wondered about the word was he was looking for.

"I'm not sure. You tell me." She said smiling up at him skeptically. He ran a hand through the crown of his head to push back a few ringlets. A rush of stimulation coursed through her nether regions and Kat averted her eyes. Alejandro had the tendency to look like a model even when doing casual everyday things.

"Conservative! That's the word. You look very conservative." He said. A touch of accomplishment was in his voice but he toned it down toward the completion of his sentence. Kat looked down on her dress and realized she did look like somewhat of a grandma.

"I'm a teacher though. I can't be too casual." She said, waving toward her navy boat neck dress that held small pleats in the skirt.

"I guess that is true... How was work today? Did the kids like you?" He asked, seeming beyond doubt concerned. Kat took another sip of her tasty drink before she answered with a shrug.

"They were shy. But I wasn't expecting us to be best friends on the first day." Kat said.

"It's nice you think that way. But it's also the right way to think. You're a very sweet woman, I think even the kids will see it with time." Kat couldn't help but chuckle at his words, even though they were flattering.

"What's funny?" Alejandro asked.

"Nothing, and thank you for the compliment. But it's just that a guy -- teacher at the school said something along those lines today too." Kat said looking up at him briefly.

"Oh. Well it's nice someone else is seeing what I see in you." He said rigidly. Kat took note of the nature of his words and she had a hunch he was a jealous type. And Alejandro was indeed very territorial. They walked in silence for a minute or two; Kat too unsure of what to reply. But when the right amount of time passed, she was able to comfortably bring up a new subject.

"Where are the kids?" She asked curiously.

"Maribel is at ballet and Diego is with his grandpa. I'm picking them both up after this." He said, taking a peek at his wrist watch. Kat nodded slowly.

"What do they do during the day? It's surprising to see how many people send their kids to school during the summer; parents in America don't do it too much, unless they need it." Kat said, relishing in her own words. Her students were very intelligent and knew more than she expected, but her class was almost 30 kids dense in the beginning of June. Although she knew she'd be teaching alternative Summer classes, she didn't think she'd have so many kids.

"They go to school but it's for younger kids—I'm not sure what you'd call that. But it's common. People want their kids to be ahead here." Alejandro said offhandedly. The pair arrived at the hotel's front doors a lot faster than Kat remembered when she took the walk that morning. Just as she did the previous night, she stood before him.

"Thanks again." Kat said before she turned back in the direction of her hotel.

"Kat." He whispered behind her. When she turned to face him, assuming he'd be in the same spot he once was, he was two feet closer. Kat's view was only of his blue uniform and the button placed on the breast pocket. She took in a short breath and in return got to smell the sweet scent of his locks. She felt something small hit her head and looked up to find a tress of his hair dangling right above her eyes. He moved it slowly and Kat experience that same withering in her panties.

Before she had a chance to admire his face, it was coming toward her. His calloused hand cupped her silky jaw and his pink lips were meeting hers. Every hair on his head was falling toward Kat's face along with shielding their lips in a dark curtain no curious spectators eyes could penetrate. He only allowed their lips to come together for no longer than 2 seconds before he pecked her cheek and removed his head.

"Buenos noche Hermosa. Maybe you can follow me somewhere tomorrow too?" He said as he walked away and threw her a fully toothed smile before he rounded the corner and was no longer in sight.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers