Cultural Diffusion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

"You want something to drink?" He asked as he walked passed. Kat caught notice of him checking her out as he walked around her towards the kitchen. She smiled at him seductively and he returned it just as he rounded the corner, out of sight. She followed him slowly. She joined him over by the fridge and he took out a big pitcher of lemonade. He carefully poured her a glass and Kat leaned against the counter to watch him. As he focused his view onto the cup his hair fell into his face and Kat almost reached to push it back behind his ear. He handed her the drink and she put it to her lips to take a sip.

The lemonade was exceedingly appetizing and Kat could tell he made it himself. If not by the taste but by the way he watched her drink it. He looked as if he were reading her for information.

"It's great, you did a good job. Thank you." She said smiling. Alejandro seemed surprised at her assessment that he had prepared it himself as he smiled on her. But something else settled in his eyes when he continued to gaze, and within a few seconds he was taking the cup out of her hands and setting it on the counter top behind him. He looked into her eyes deeply and took subtle steps closer towards her. He gradually moved his big hands around her lower waist and guided her body so he could better reach her lips. Kat parted her mouth and let them meet for the first time of the day. His soft flesh moved delicately against hers and Kat found herself reaching around the nape of his neck. He let his lips manipulate hers carefully and he tilted his head to one side. He tightened his grip around her waist and before Kat knew it he was roughly lifting her frame up onto the counter behind her. He made sure to keep the kiss consistent and flowing during the migration. He spread her legs and took his place between them. He marveled when he felt her breasts press firmly against his chest. He let his rough hands rest on her bare thighs while her fingers massaged his soft curly locks. Alejandro reached around towards the small of her back and pulled her against his groin. Kat quit the kiss to look down at where their clad sexes met.

"Oh..." Was all she could manage to say when she reviewed the size of his manhood through his jeans. He found her lips again and took them much more eagerly than he had before. Alejandro took his hands off of her thighs to work her breasts through the red tube top. The large manly hands massaged them in a rhythmic motion that increasingly got rougher. Kat was surprised when he pulled the tube top down entirely. He growled in her mouth when he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. Alejandro took both hands and gave each breast their own individual love. Kat's nipples grew rock hard in his palms. He left their kiss and bent down slightly to allow his lips to wrap around the dark brown nubs. His tongue flicked at her nipple and Kat lifted her neck to the ceiling fan spinning slowly above them when he blew on it afterward. The sensational feeling made her breathing turn ragged and he subdued a breathy moan. The sound of hard feet running across the hardwood floor in the kitchens direction sent them both into panic. Kat gasped and quickly hopped off the counter. Alejandro put some distance between them and braced himself for his kids. Kat casually leaned against the counter and quickly pulled her tube top over her breasts.

"Daddy let's play that game we played yesterday?" Maribel asked at the same time she entered the kitchen. She looked so excited while she pushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Well it's time to get ready for bed but we can play tomorrow. Who's taking a bath first?" Alejandro asked. He pushed his hair over the top of his head, still trying to recover from his recent acts with Kat. He tried to hide the bulge in his pants by standing on a certain angle which made him look remarkably ridiculous and Kat just about chuckled.

"I will! Kat can do the water." Maribel said, while sashaying into the kitchen and forcefully taking Kat's hand to lead her to the bathroom. As Kat passed Alejandro he flipped the back of her hair, making it fly over her head messily. Kat gave him a chastising look as she rounded the corner of the kitchen.

****************

Kat had started Maribel's bath, and sat on the toilet to talk to her while Alejandro did the bathing. She noticed something about this child's behavior that hurt her. She was in desperate need of a real woman figure in her life to share feminine tendencies with her. She wanted someone to play Tea Party with and do her hair when she asked. Alejandro was trying his best but there were some things only a woman could handle in a little girls life. For some reason her own mother wasn't doing this for her, and it was the only explanation for why she had taken so well to Kat. Kat and Maribel were picking out her clothes for school in the morning. Maribel's room was filled with everything princess and pink and she could tell Alejandro really spoiled her. Maribel was rummaging through her dresser drawers and pulling out pieces of clothing one after another.

"You like the sparkly one Kat?" Maribel asked, holding up a tank top that was covered in sequins. Kat nodded at the shirt and Maribel smiled at her.

"It would be cute with the purple shorts." Kat said, pointing to the pair that lay right beside her on the bed. Maribel sat thoughtfully for a moment and then nodded in approval of Kat's choices. She picked up all the clothes and carefully put them back in their places. When she turned back around to grab the last shirt that she had taken out, she turned her attention to her door.

"Daddy get out!" She laughed sweetly. You could tell Alejandro had partially scared her and she fidgeted minimally. Kat unconsciously smiled at her adorableness and then she turned to face Alejandro.

"Not until I see you sleeping in bed." He said, walking over towards her. She squealed in delight while Alejandro scooped her up and kissed her cheeks in the air above his head. Then he delicately laid her in bed and put her covers up over her. He kissed her forehead goodnight and Kat got up off of the bed carefully.

"Goodnight Kat." Maribel said quietly in the dark once the lights were off and Kat had reached the door.

"Night Maribel." And she closed the door behind herself only to find Alejandro in her path and watching her intently.

"Where do you want to sleep? You can sleep in my bed with me, or in my bed without me." He said with his eyes glued on hers. Kat knew the real translation of his question. Alejandro wanted to know if he'd be sleeping with her or not. Kat thought it over.

"With you, but no sex." She said quietly. Alejandro nodded slowly and didn't seem bothered by her choice.

"Alright. So I guess you want that hotel too?" He said, not even bothering to hide his sadness. He glanced around his living room, avoiding eye contact with Kat.

"What other option do I have?" She asked skeptically.

"Well... my home is open to you. If you want to stay here, I know I have kids so—"

"I'd love to stay here. But I don't want to put the kids in a tight spot. You know? And a hotel close by would mean I'd be visiting pretty frequently." Kat said with a sly smile. Alejandro kissed her passionately once her sentence came to a close. Kat knew her visit would be better than she had ever expected.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers
12