Cultural Exchange Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sha'Zella rubbed one of her horns while she considered the choice of kidnapping the man for herself and telling her contractors some kind of lie to explain the lack of a body. It was a childish thought, but some kind of instinct told her that she would regret it for life if she killed him. On the other hand, there was the fact that breaking a contract without a solid cause would mean breaking the Clan's code, which would lead to instant banishment.

At first, she had just been intending to study her future opponent's hard body professionally, but something inside her had started to change, her heart rate increasing, her nipples getting hard and her feminine juices starting to flow. She stopped rubbing her horn and her hand crept downward across her body. It seemed to have a will of its own as it cupped a breast and started rubbing the nipple. Trembling, she abruptly forced it to stop before it could go any further.

With a kind of sadness she had never felt before, Sha'Zella exited the room, sounding quieter than silence itself.