Culture School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
33 Followers

With that she straighten up and said, "Well, dinner is served we had better eat now. Jenny has to fall in with our rather rigid schedule as soon as dinner is finish." I lost the heat from her breasts and hand as she straightened back into her chair. Taking a dinner cloth, she wiped her hands and began to eat. Not another word was said until half an hour later when a chime sounded and all of the students rose to begin filing out of the hall.

We, too, started to rise and almost immediately, Mistress Anna appeared by my side. "Jenny, say goodbye to your parents now and I'll take you back to your dorm room. Mistress Steph will see your parents out this evening."

It was a command, not a request. So, standing there with our bum and fannies soaked, streams starting to run down our legs, Mother gave be a motherly kiss and Father pecked me on the cheek.

Mistress Anna practically pulled me across the hall and up the stairs. "We have to hurry. It's barely an hour until lights out and you still have to get cleaned up and attend Q &A before that. I wish I could stay for it. I saw you and your mother show your hot twats in the dinning hall and know your buddies are burning up to get at you."

She was talking so fast, that I hardly understood a word and it didn't matter. When we reached the top of the stairs, I had looked back to see my parents going into the staff residence area with Mistress Steph. I was more absorbed with why they were not leaving than what a Q & A meant. We reached my dorm room and Mistress Anna merely said, "Go on in, it's your home now."

Pushing the door open, I saw several buddies in various states of undress. Yet, they were all staring at me. I again thought about how I must look. Here I was streaming juices down my legs and tugging my saturated skirt away from my body. They were either in their nightdresses or walking around nude. Amy wasn't walking. She was standing in my dressing area, naked and looking just as I must have looked earlier today.

She started undoing my blouse buttons and unbuckled my skirt. Pulling everything off, she said, "You must have really enjoy dinner tonight. I'll tell you I certainly did. Now here's another lesson. When you undress in the evening, checked your uniform for any soiling and put it in the hamper down by the lavatory. You always have to have a clean uniform. Come and we'll get a shower, then get in to our nightdresses."

Without the sticky skirt on anymore, I felt better, but knew I looked even worse for the mess. We walked naked through the room to the showers, dropping my uniform into the hamper. Two of my new buddies walked out of the shower as we step in. They looked squeaky clean and smelled of the same 'new mown hay' fragrance that Mistress Corrine bathed me with this morning.

There was one girl still in the shower and while Amy put my hair up, the girl put on a luffa shower mitt and swirled some liquid soap on it. She introduced her self as Alice. I was hoping for a nice sensual bath like Mistress Corrine gave me. But that was not to be. As Alice began soaping my shoulders and breasts, Amy began on my back and rubbing circles of foam around, she worked down to my bum.

Alice worked downward too, but skipped from my stomach to my legs. They moved around until Amy was in front of me gently foaming my fanny and then gently ran the mitt between my quim lips. Alice finished my legs and softly rubbed between my bum cheeks and down over my arse hole. They were rekindling my fire and I wanted them to continue, but they were rushing to clean my body and soon the shower water turned cool to rinse all of the fragrant foam away.

Grabbing towels, they both rubbed down my body with brisk stokes. My outer skin was cooled, while the heat still remained inside. They dried themselves as quickly and the three of us walked out of the shower, back to our dressing areas. Alice was in front as I watched her auburn hair swishing across her back and her body almost guide away from us. How did she wiggle her bum while wearing only bathroom slippers?

All of our buddies were in the lounge area, apparently waiting for us. At our dressing areas, Amy grabbed her nightdress and threw it on the bed. She came around to my side and we embraced with our lips, breasts, stomachs and fannies touching. Her body was burning and sparked a flash of heat across my skin. I could feel a throbbing begin between my legs.

Breaking away, she said, "I'm so glad we're assigned to be bed buddies. I've always loved the idea of having a sister and now I feel like I have a twin we look so much alike. But we have to hurry. They're all waiting."

She reached into my chifforobe, pulled out a hot pink nightdress and matching slippers. "Put this on while I put my on", she said.

I slipped my on and saw that it was a shoulder strap camisole with no bodice and hung to near mid-thigh. She slipped into a sun yellow dress of the same design. She grabbed a hairbrush from my dresser and said, "Come on. I'll brush your hair while we're talking in the lounge."

Hand in hand, we then walked to the lounge.

There were seven young ladies even more naked than I had been when in the shower. They were wearing sheer nightdresses in various hues of green, yellow, and red. The sheer outfits actually enhanced their bodies more than if they were nude. I thought, "Do I look as beautiful as they?"

Mistress Tammy rose and gave me a kiss before starting to introduce me to the room of my new dorm buddies. With each introduction the ladies would rise and give me a kiss.

Sarah was in a coral dress, had deep black hair, was slender and barely five feet.

Naomi wore lime and had brown hair, was full bodied and about six feet. It felt like she was kissing me with her breasts at the same time.

Kate wore a lemon shade dress and had mousy brown hair. She was tall, slender and had the body of a model.

Alice, who I met in the shower, wore a lime hued dress. She was about the same height and build of body as Mistress Tammy with an athletic build. She whispered, "I wish we could have showered longer. Maybe soon?"

The throbbing was growing and with each kiss, small streams of tingling sensations were spreading throughout my body. Alice supercharged those feelings.

Rebecca had black hair, wore a sunflower shade dress, was about my height and had large breasts with nipples that were already hard and long. She rubbed against me and I realized the throbbing had brought my nipples erect, too.

Laura was the last. She wore a fire engine red nightdress that I now noticed was not sheer, but an open web design, as was Mistress Tammy's Kelly green nightdress. Laura's hair was a strawberry roan color. She was even shorter than Sarah and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss me. When she dropped back down, she leaned in and kissed each of my nipples, giving both little sucks.

I could hardly stand anymore. Amy saved me my pulling me to a settee and sitting down beside me. She began combing my hair as Mistress Kelly addressed me, "Jenny, this evening is intended to let you get to know a little about your new dorm buddies and for you to learn about them. During the Q & A, each buddy can ask you a question. After your response, you may ask them a question. We'll go around the room in order of our sitting positions. Sarah, you may begin."

"Jenny, I loved watching you and your mother exposing your pussies at dinner with all of the students. You looked so beautiful. How did it make you feel to be the center of attention this evening?

I took a few seconds to recall the sensations I had felt earlier, and was again. "Well," I said, "I was a little apprehensive at first, but was warming to the thought of what everyone would think. I didn't know my mother was imitating me. When I finally saw that she was showing even more than I my cream gushed all over Mistress Steph's hand. It was one of the hottest moments of my day. Thank you for letting me know that I was pleasing someone with my view."

After taking time to think of my question, I asked, "Okay, Sarah, are you only a voyeur or are you also an exhibitionist?"

"Oh, I like both. But I prefer putting on shows with another girl where I eat her pussy for long periods of time. I can cum like crazy just thinking about how the audience is turned on and not able to join us." Sarah replied.

"Rebbeca, you're next."

"You appeared to really enjoy sucking Master Clark's cock this morning. Will you please tell us about your first time sucking a man's cock?" asked Rebbeca.

"Yes, I certainly did enjoy Master Clark, especially when he filled my mouth with cum. That was my first complete experience. My first time wasn't so enjoyable. I tried sucking my boyfriend's dick in the front seat of his car. Not knowing much, I thought it was nice, but in only a few seconds, he was ready to come. My father caught us at the wrong moment and startled us as his little dick began squirting little streams of cum all over the front of my blouse. The only taste that I got was from my fingers after I had scooped some off my blouse. My parents made sure I didn't get another opportunity before enrolling me here at school."

The tingling and heat had spread across my skin and I felt a constant flow of pulses was coursing through my body. I was having a hard time thinking of a question, but finally was able to get out "From your experience, Rebbeca, are there more opportunities for cum eating here at school?"

"Many, many, many", she said. "I love sucking off the Masters here. And, I often get my fill with three or four a week. And, they're all like Master Clark or better. I've had fatter and longer. I really love the ones with big heavy nut sacks. They last the longest and or are able to fill me several times before they are worn out. If you're love cocks, you're going to love it here."

Alice was sitting next to Rebbeca and a chime rang in the background. Mistress Tammy stood up, but instead of calling for Alice's question, she said "Lights out in five minutes. We'll have to resume Q & A tomorrow evening. Besides needing to go to bed, I don't think Jenny can talk much more tonight."

Mistress Tammy was looking at me and I followed her gaze down to my lap. I felt my face turn the same shade as my nightdress; my finger was hidden in my cleft, sliding back and forth teasing my clit and pussy lips. Looking up, I saw I wasn't alone. The other girls were fingering themselves and brushing their own breasts or in two cases the girl next to her. Sarah even had one of Rebecca's breasts in her mouth and was too busy to notice the others.

I felt myself being guided back into the sleeping area and heard Mistress Tammy saying, "Jenny, you and Amy will sleep with me tonight. It's time for your first lesson in 'lady love'. We want you to feel free and unrestrained, so you do not need to address me as Mistress while in my bed and you can tell us anything of how you feel or what you want. This is your night to enjoy."

They slid me into the center of the bed and Amy cuddled in on one side and began kissing along neck while, at the same time, sliding her hand under my cami and caressing my breasts. Tammy snuggled close on the other side and started planting kisses across my forehead, down to my cheek, on down to my ear and neck.

I noticed the lights were still on, but the sleeping area had gone dark with lights out. I asked, "Tammy, the lights are still on. Is this being recorded?"

Between the kisses that were caressing me, she said "Yes dear, we're making a personal keepsake of your first time. You probably won't need it for the memory, but you may want to show it to your mother someday."

A flutter went through my body and all my nerves were pulsing and burning. Tammy moved her mouth to my lips, but instead of a light tender kiss, she slid her tongue into mine and deeply kissed me. It reminded me of Mother's kiss in the copse earlier today.

Breaking out kiss, Tammy asked "You would like to share this night with her, wouldn't you?"

It was hard to think. Amy was now kissing my breasts and gently tonguing circles around my nipples, my throbbing, turgid nipples. I could hardly breath as I whimpered out "Yes." "Mommy would like that, too. Mommy remembers how you used to nurse on my breasts like you could never be satisfied. Would you nurse from Mommy again?"

Her nipple then touched my lips and groaning, I latched on like a starving baby. I felt her move her hand down and caress my breasts. At the same time, Amy started fluttering her tongue in long swipes down my stomach. Tammy was alternating her breasts to my mouth as I climbed higher and started nipping like a baby. Amy continued downward until she was licking my mound. I so wanted her to continue.

Tammy kept talking all the time, gently encouraging and guiding me alone the way.

"I love the way you suckle my breasts, Baby. You must really like it, too. You can keep feeding on Mommy's breasts as long as you want to please me."

"But it would please me more if you feed on Mommy's nectar. Would you like to please Mommy?"

I pushed Amy's head downward and she took a long slow swipe down my pussy lips. Licking back up, she flicked her tongue across my clit and then slowly began sucking it in. Tammy had repositioned herself astride my head and I was looking at Tammy's pussy as it lowered down to touch my lips. I had my first orgasm from their joint ministrations.

I began sucking Tammy's clit in a rhythm matching Amy, changing to licking and swirling our tongues with long sensuous laps. After a minute or so I slipped my tongue to Tammy's lips and took several deep licks before returning to her clit. I felt her body shudder from an orgasm. Seconds later, I shuddered, too. We continued this slow loving alternating from clit to slit, and soon found ourselves in a string of orgasms, over and over again.

Tammy kept talking, too. "Yes Baby, Mommy loves the way you make me feel. Do you like the taste of Mommy's nectar? Mommy can't stop cumming. Mommy wants you to never stop eating her pussy. Mommy wants to return the favour and make my Baby happy."

The continuous orgasms and talking went on for what seemed like hours before my body arched up and stiffened in a shattering climax. Tammy clamped her pussy down full on my mouth and started gushing her nectar at the same time. Tammy fell off of me and didn't move. Amy moved up and we kissed before she snuggled in to my side again.

I glanced around the room and realized that hours had not passed, maybe only minutes. Our other six buddies were standing or kneeling just outside the boundary limits. They were enjoying themselves and I knew they wouldn't still be there if it was more than fifteen minutes. I then looked up and spotted the camera on the ceiling. I gave a big smile and exaggeratedly mouthed the words "I love you Mother."

I lay back down and started kissing Amy and we cleaned the cream from each other's face. We continued kissing and caressing, staying in heat. Since she had not climaxed yet, I was thinking of going down on her when Tammy awoke and moved up to give us both a kiss.

"Who was teaching whom tonight? Jenny, you're the best first time lover I have ever met. I'll bet by the end of the year you'll be voted the best cunt lapper of the year." Tammy said. "Well, I've recovered. Are you two ready for another round?"

With no hesitation, I moved down between Amy's legs. Tammy stopped me and positioned me on my side at an angle from Amy. Tammy then lay down moving her pussy to Amy's head and her own face in between my legs.

"This is a small 'daisy chain' and no one is left out", she said before slipping her tongue into my slit.

I thought that I must have done something right the first time, so I began the same technique with Amy. In a few seconds Amy started shuddering through an orgasm. Tammy was doing the same to me and I'm sure Amy was emulating her technique again, only on Tammy, this time. All of us were having continuous orgasms that went on till I lost track of time. Then again, shuddering climaxes hit us.

Without a pause, the chain was reversed and we began pleasuring each other again. The only thing different this time was that Tammy wasn't talking. I missed that, but it was replaced by moans and gasps that were coming from the darkened sleeping area. I guess our earlier show had made them to horny to sleep and now everyone was enjoying the pleasures of 'lady love'.

This time we must have continued for hours. I finally fell asleep with Tammy's tongue buried in my pussy. I don't know how long I slept, but it was morning when I awoke alone in Tammy's bed. All of my buddies were scurrying around naked in and out of the lavatory.

Amy walked up then and said, "Get up sleepy head. We've got a busy day ahead and you really need a shower and, a shampoo, too. I have your toiletries and bath slippers here. If you go right in, Alice will help you bath. Just remember we don't have much time, so don't let her help you in any other way. I'll get dressed and lay out your uniform for you while you're in the shower. Now go."

Amy wouldn't let me touch anything; she even put my slippers on for me. I looked back at the bed and knew that I must be an absolute mess; the bed certainly was. She followed me into the lavatory, put my toiletries on a counter and watched me go into the shower.

The last thing she said was "Remember to hurry. We have to start work on your schedule and meet the Masters and Mistresses today."

Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
33 Followers
12