Culture Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

Elaine agreed, squeezing his hand and turning to their hosts, adding, "Yes. Thank you."

In moments the bell above the door rang as it closed behind them and Elaine and Gary were welcomed by the sultry blanket of the late summer evening. Silently carrying Elaine's bag in one hand, Gary led her to his car with the other. He unlocked the doors and put her bag in the back seat, then guided Elaine around to the passenger side.

Halfway there, Gary stopped, right in front of his car. He looked down at it.

Curiously, Elaine looked closer. "Did someone leave a dent?"

"I was thinking about how nice you'll look, bent over the hood getting fucked."

He remembered!

Elaine didn't know whether to giggle or faint. He knees wobbled and Gary caught her. There was something incredibly intoxicating about doing it like that. From behind. She was going to beg him to smack her ass.That's what she wanted.

God.

"So youlike that idea, do you?" he asked, taking her elbow again.

"Yesss," Elaine hissed. She didn't mean it to come out like that. Gary chuckled and opened the door for her. Before she could slip inside, Gary took his coat from her shoulders and tossed it in the backseat with her bag.

Wow...

Gary held Elaine's hand, assisting her into the car. As she sank into the upholstery, she made sure her dress wouldn't get caught. Pushing the door firmly closed, he walked around the front of the car again. She watched him and he winked. Then he patted the hood.

Elaine squirmed.

They were plunged into darkness when Gary closed his door. Elaine held her breath until he fired up the engine and turned on the headlights. The dashboard glowed and he looked across at Elaine. "We're alone."

"Y... Yes."

Gary put the car into gear. As they started to move, the tyres crunched on loose gravel. "How does it feel?"

Elaine thought the car was vibrating right through her body. Or maybe it washer. "N... Nerve-wracking."

"Say the word and I'll take you home."

"No. I'm okay. I... I'm ready. I want to do this."

One touch and I think I'll cum...

"So you're ready to do exactly as I say," said Gary, heading for the highway on-ramp. "No matter what it is?"

"I'll... I'll try," gasped Elaine, her skin prickling. "I'm prepared."

"Good girl. Take off your dress. You can amuse yourself while I drive."

God, Elaine thought, her eyes widening.

"Y... Yes, Sir."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers