Culture Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

'Your poo doesn't get bigger than this. It shouldn't hurt unless your asshole doesn't agree with your mind, and it tightens up. If it hurts, stop. Let the pain pass and try again more slowly. Whatever you do, don't force it. The trick is to really relax. Feel the muscle relax. You have to FEEL it. And then, if you are having trouble, try pushing down like you are doing a number two. Remember to lube the toy and your ass, okay? Oh, and make sure your bowels are empty, and watch for cross-contamination. And lastly, wash and pee after using anything in your ass, got it?'

The four-inch toy had plenty of give in it and its girth wasn't intimidating. It shone in the dim light of her bedside lamp and Elaine swallowed, setting her knees widely apart on the carpeted floor, leaning her upper chest on the bed.Maybe I should play with myself while I do it, she considered.

Deciding it was a good idea, she reached for her pussy, trembling as her middle finger found the bead of moisture hanging delicately from her clit. Rubbing it gently in circles, her eyes closed and she willed her asshole to relax. Holding the inverted toy in her other hand, she reached behind herself, touching the tip to the puckered, sensitive skin. It felt like a tongue. She held her breath and tensed, tightening her ass against her will.

This is going to be harder than I thought...

She took a deep lungful of air through her nostrils and tried to breathe evenly. Feeling the muscle release it's clench, she touched it again, swirling the toy slowly around the tingling, tight skin. Very slowly increasing the pressure, then backing off, over and over, Elaine felt the tension rising as the hole expanded around the slowly invading toy.I can't take much more, she thought desperately, gripping the gag between her teeth. Gasping in surprise, suddenly the toy slid the rest of the way into her and locked in place.

"Nnnggggg!"

She immediately clenched and the sensation burned. Circling her clit with urgency, she found herself arching her back as the pain ebbed, the combined sensations attacking the pleasure centre in her brain.

Forcing herself to slow down, she gingerly climbed onto her bed, propping herself up with two pillows behind her back. Sitting on the plug felt weird, but it didn't hurt after a few seconds. She just felt full. And that felt good.

Looking down her body from her diamond tipped breasts to her pussy, she remembered Kendra's words and agreed she could do with a trim. Running her fingers through the silky hair, she didn't think she wasthat hairy. She was wet though.Really wet. And the plug felt really good when she wasn't thinking of pushing it out. It was a strangely delicious sensation.

She giggled and picked up one of the nipple clamps. She'd chosen ones with little decorative crystals that hung on short silver chains from the rear end of each clamp. With a flat surface between the 'jaw' where her nipple was to go, they opened not like a clothespin, but with a little disk that turned in circles. She experimented, watching the jaws opening and closing.

How tight? she wondered.

'Experiment, ' the saleswoman had said. 'Just clamp the base of the nipple, not the tip.'

Okay!

Opening the jaw again, Elaine manoeuvred her nipple between the flat surfaces, holding it in position while she slowly turned the little disk. Gradually the pressure increased. The clamp wasn't tight enough to hurt. Between its flat jaws, her nipple felt like it was being firmly pinched, just like she sometimes did to herself only this way her hands were free. Eagerly she attached the other one. So enamoured with the feelings the clamps generated, she tightened them a little more before laying back in the bed, closing her eyes and basking in the sensations.

Her legs fell apart and she reached between them, caressing her wet pussy and gathering moisture on her fingertips. Stroking her clit with two fingers, she almost drove herself straight over the edge.

"Nnngggg Ggggg..."

Oh, God! Not yet! Please! Her hand jerked away, her fingers in midair while the need receded and her breathing calmed. When she felt it was safe, she slowly and carefully pushed two fingers into herself.

Elaine's pussy was awash with juices, wetter than ever. It throbbed hotly and tightly around her embedded fingers. Moaning pitifully, she slowly withdrew them, then slid them back in again.

"Nnnggg..."

FUCK, this is good...

Breathing even harder through her nose, Elaine fumbled with her bedside drawer before finding her vibe and placing it beside her. She'd bring herself off with it, and she wouldn't have to be quiet! Experimenting further, she let out a small scream, then a louder one. She was delighted! The gag actually worked!

"Nnggggg!!!" came out of her nose as she fucked her pussy with her fingers a little faster, feeling the bulge of the butt plug constricting the room in there. She was very tight already and couldn't usually fit three fingers, though she'd tried. When she grazed her clit, making her nipples throb like crazy in the clamps, her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Oooooonnngggggg..."

So intense!

Her fingers were winding up, fucking faster and faster and her breath was almost whistling through her nose. She couldn't have opened her legs wider as she slid further down the pillows. Her brand new seven-inch dildo would have to wait. She wasn't going to get to try it tonight. But she didn't care. She didn't care about anything at that point. All she could think of was the lit fuse of her desire, threatening to explode at any moment, and the heavenly feeling her vibe would give her when she pressed it to her clit.

She withdrew her fingers and retrieved it. Struggling. Turning it on high, her body begging for release, she slid her fingers back in and started fucking herself furiously. The vibrating toy teased her, daring her to touch her clit as it hovered an inch above.

"Nngg! Nngg! Nngg!"

Thrusting her hips skywards, she made contact and jerked away. It was almost too much. Her fingers fucked harder.

"Nngggggg!!!"

She was shaking, her control wavering, when an image entered her mind. He was standing by her bed, hands casually in his pockets, looking down on her and smiling. His face was a blur, but she knew who he was...

"Cum," he said.

Unable to stop herself, she pressed her vibrator viciously against her clit, a scream rising in her throat as her body arched.

"NNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!"

Her fingers flew in and out of her wet, sucking hole, vibrator driving her mad, up, up and over the edge. Her body flexed in a mighty spasm, and she felt her tummy tightening severely, bearing down uncontrollably. Suddenly all hell broke loose as her clit exploded and savage contractions wracked her tortured pussy, gripping her fingers so tight she couldn't move them as her body shuddered in sympathy. Her hips bucked, the vibe still pushed hard against her clit.

"ARRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed.

Without warning her pussy began spraying its load. Her hips bucked again, her body becoming senseless. Streams of juice flew in all directions, distorted by her embedded fingers.

"NNGGGGG!!!!" she managed, a huge spasm jolting her, sending her eyes rolling back into her head. She could feel another orgasm welling up. She couldn't stop it. She didn't want to!

She was floating. Consciousness seemed distant. Strangely lucid, yet bodiless. She existed as a thought. A dream. An image of herself. She was happy and saw herself smiling, laughing. The image told her to stop worrying, that everything would be all right. At that moment of blissful exhaustion, she agreed.

Her jaw ached. Opening her eyes, she sat up and undid the straps on the gag. Glancing at the clock, it said four forty-nine and clicked over to four fifty. Her nipples ached terribly and she hurriedly loosened the clamps and took them off.That was a whole new sensation. When the first one came free, blood surged into her nipple and it throbbed painfully, making her gasp. The other would be the same but she had to do it. Once done, she held her nipples and groaned as the throbbing faded away. When she let go, she couldn't believe how swollen they were.

I hope they go down soon...

Suddenly realising she couldn't feel the butt plug in her ass, she wondered if she was just numb. Reaching for it, she was surprised to find it wasn't even there.Huh? Searching around, she found it only a few inches away, and giggled at the image that formed in her mind. Had she shot it out of herself?

Grabbing her vibe and plug and heading for the bathroom, she washed up and remembered to use the toilet. Back in her room she wearily gathered together her toys and hid them under the sweater in the closet, innocently placing her vibe back in her bedside drawer. Mechanically stripping her bed, she folded up the sheets before remaking it with fresh ones. In minutes she slid between them and turned off the bedside light.

I'm absolutely fucked, she thought as she closed her eyes, smiling and nestling into her soft pillow, her legs weak.

As she drifted off to sleep, she remembered visualisingMasterServant standing over her, telling her to cum. It had been amazing seeing him there, looking down on her.

What would that be like?

**************************

The harsh alarm sounded and Elaine switched it off quickly, willing herself to rise before she managed to talk herself into sleeping some more. Sometimes it was touch and go. But she wanted to have a productive Sunday and she was good, wrapping her robe around herself, grabbing a towel and heading for the shower.

She ran the shower hard and hot, the cleansing needles of heat prickling Elaine's skin. Washing thoroughly and occasionally gently, she suddenly had a thought.The girls would freak if I shaved too. Feeling strangely brave, she soaped up her sparse bush and grabbed the razor she usually used on her legs.

Stretching her pliant skin in various directions as she guided the blade, she smiled the whole time. Her skin was going to be sensitive. With long strokes of the razor, the bulk of the hair peeled away.If I was bald like Kendra, that'd throw them for a loop. And a Brazilian would be out. Hey, maybe that's what she was thinking. Bitch.

But no, always the rebel, Elaine liked how a vertical strip above her clit looked, and left it a quarter inch wide and two inches long, planning to trim it a bit shorter with scissors. Taking a moment to find strays, she was finally satisfied and rinsed under the shower.

After towelling off, she found the scissors under the sink and trimmed her new look perfectly. She really liked it.Why have I never done that before? she asked herself, hands on her hips and twisting a little, admiring from all angles in the bathroom vanity mirror.

Slipping on her robe, she walked back to her room and tossed her towel in the Laundry Hamper. She promised herself to get to the pile of clothes as soon as she was dressed. Glancing out the window through the gauzy curtains, she decided it was going to be hot. From the bottom draw of her dresser, she grabbed her stretchy black skirt and a sleeveless black t-shirt with the details of a concert tour forThe Cure printed on the front. Adding a couple of hair clips, she moisturised her hands and applied lip-gloss before she was ready.

Gathering up her clothes and wedging her feet in her flip-flops, she grabbed her change purse and keys and headed for the Laundromat with a textbook under her arm.

*********************

Around lunchtime Kendra and Chelsea returned home. Elaine had made inroads on her term paper. It was half done. She had a plan on how to finish it and had already written a draft conclusion. Music pulsed from the lounge room as she shut down the computer, satisfied with her exploits.

Kendra was in the shower when Elaine joined Chelsea on the sofa. "Hey," Elaine said as she flopped on the couch. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I went under a bus," Chelsea moaned.

"Can I get you something?"

"I could really do with a coffee."

"I'm sure Kendra would like one too," said Elaine, getting up.

"Let her get her own."

"Don't be silly," said Elaine as she left for the kitchen. Five minutes later they were sipping at their steaming cups when Kendra joined them, taking the single seater and thanking Elaine for the coffee.

"Well, come on. Details!" grinned Elaine, feeling chipper.

Kendra obliged. "We got plastered, went back to their place, smoked weed, and got well fucked. Pretty good night I'd say."

"Yeah, right," said Chelsea.

"Oh, stop complaining. You chose him."

Elaine felt like she was watching a tennis match.

"Yeah, but I didn't know he'd be so big. It fucking burns. How about a bit of sympathy?"

"Pfft," Kendra intoned derisively. "I heard you: 'Oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh, oh, fuck, fuck, ohhh Goddddd!!'"

"Shut up!"

"Tell me I'm lying," Kendra said, with less feeling than Elaine thought appropriate. Chelsea just moaned, her hand lightly holding herself between the legs. "Have a shower," Kendra said dismissively. "You'll feel better."

Chelsea rose carefully and shuffled toward the door, heading for the bathroom. In a parting shot, she said, "You can be a bitch you know, Kendra."

When Chelsea had left, Elaine mumbled, "Take it easy. The girl is in pain."

"What's you're problem? Did we interrupt you or something?"

"Fuck off, Kendra," Elaine said, standing and walking from the room.

"Oooooo..."

She hadn't been planning on it, but Elaine decided she didn't want to hang out with her roommates, instead spending the rest of the day in the college library. When she got home around four-thirty, both girls were out.

"We've gone to the Rat!" said the note they'd left.

The Rat was the college bar, and Elaine hadn't been in ages. She thought about going, but decided instead to check out the BDSM chat room.I'll just stay a little while, she said to herself.

Flicking on the computer, again with iced water close by, she noticed the joint on her desk, sitting quietly, almost beckoning to her.I should probably give that back.

Only a few people were there when she entered. They all greeted her and she responded in kind, thanking them and relaxing, sipping her water.MasterServant wasn't there. She had to admit she was a little disappointed, though she hadn't really expected him. After about an hourSir Tim's helena entered and Elaine greeted her.

"Welcome back,kurious," she said. "I'm glad to see you here. May I message you privately?"

Elaine felt strangely wary. "Sure," she typed back.

The private message box popped up. "Hi. I hope you're not busy."

"No, not at all," Elaine typed back. "Just relaxing and thinking about making dinner."

"Amen. Listen, I just wanted to say that I like you. You're okay,kurious."

"Well, um. Thanks."

"As you can imagine, 'newbies' come in all shapes and sizes. Can I give you some advice?"

"Sure."

"I just wish someone had told me this when I first arrived. Rule No. 1: Take your time. Rule No. 2: 'Make sure' before you commit to anything. Rule No. 3: If you are going to meet someone, always do it in a public place first. Rule No. 4: Always tell someone where you're going to be. Names, addresses, everything. Someone who won't give you this info is not trustworthy."

Elaine copied the rules, pasting them in a new document titledAdvice, inMy Documents. She was proud of herself for thinking of it. "Thanks, that's helpful. I'm not planning to meet anyone, though."

"The longer you stay, the more likely it is that you will."

Elaine wondered about that before typing back, "That's interesting."

"Most bright lights burn out quickly. It's the embers that last forever."

"That's beautiful."

"It's from my collaring ceremony.Sir Tim wrote it."

"What's a collaring ceremony?"

"It's the ceremony tying a submissive to their Dominant. Kind of like a wedding."

Elaine thought abouthelena's words for a moment. "It must be amazing," she typed.

"It's hard work, like any relationship. Be careful not to idealise the lifestyle."

"That makes sense."

"It's also true that I could never go back. Once you cross the line into real life, you can't."

"Real life?" Elaine asked, not really understanding.

"Well, online is fun. Safe. And if you are honest about your intentions, I have no problem with anyone who is 'just online'."

"I guess it's not respected as much as real life people," Elaine ventured.

"To those perched its side, the top of the mountain seems a long way up. To those in the valley, it's a hell of a climb either way."

"So I'm perched on the side?"

"Exactly. People will respect how far you've come."

"I've not come far. I've only done a bit of reading. Um, and playing. Not with anyone. I mean fantasising."

"That's normal and healthy for the budding submissive. May I ask how old you are?"

"Twenty."

"Whoa."

"What is it?"

"Well, sweetheart. I'm forty-three. It isn't common to be seriously investigating the lifestyle at your age."

"Whatis common?"

"Okay, I'm generalising really broadly, but the average newbie submissive would be in her mid-thirties, previously or unhappily married, searching for something that gives her a sense of protection and care in her life. She doesn't handle domestic stress well and wants to be looked after emotionally. She could have a stressful job. She wants to be told what to do to make her man happy. She is unsure of herself and craves direction. She wants to please her man, but more than that, she wants to be told how."

"I can see myself in some of those statements."

"Smiles."

"I don't know how serious I am yet."

"That's perfect."

"Sorry?"

"If someone asks, that's what you say. No need to pretend you're someone you're not."

Elaine thought about her previous persona ofNaughtygirl. "You're right. Thanks for the advice."

"Welcome. My man is home from golf. I have to go."

"Thanks for the chat," Elaine typed.

"See you next time,"helena replied. A general goodbye message appeared in the room before she logged out.

Elaine sat back in her chair, sipping her water and watching the chat room. The conversations could be quite amusing sometimes, which was somewhat surprising. People made lots of jokes about pain and the infliction of it. Elaine just shook her head.

Being careful where she replaced her glass on the desk, she again noticed the joint. "Fuck it," she said out loud, heading to the kitchen in search of fire.Finders keepers.

Returning with matches, she had just fitted the joint between her lips when she glanced at her screen. Promptly it fell from her mouth, and she fumbled with the matches, putting away the one she'd withdrawn and replacing them on the desk. She found the joint under her chair and put it on top of the matchbox, then pulled in her chair, ready to type.

MasterServant had messaged her. "Hello."

"I'm sorry," Elaine typed. "I was out of the room."

"No need to apologise. It's good to see you."

"Thanks. You too."

"Enjoyed your weekend?"

"It's been okay. Up and down. Nothing earth shattering." Remembering the previous night, Elaine blushed.

"Same here. Quiet weekend. Too quiet," he said. Elaine didn't respond straight away. She was wondering what he was trying to say. She didn't have to wonder long as he messaged her again. "I'm still single."

"I doubt that will last long. Someone will snap you up."

"What if I don't want to be 'snapped up'?"

"Um, I just meant you seem nice, you'll find someone."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
1...56789...36