Cum 4 Mommy: A Cum Bucket Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cock, don't you, cum bucket?" He asked, stroking his cock as I watched his hand like a hypnotist's hand.

"Barry!" I gasped, shocked by my nerdy son's blunt words.

"Mother!" He mocked. "I know you're a cum hungry, cock craving, glory hole visiting slut."

"Barry," I repeated, less out of shock, and more out of shame.

"You can satisfy your insatiable hunger for cum right at home," he said.

"Barry, I'm your mother," I protested, even as my mouth drooled at his big, juicy cock.

"And now you're my mommy-slut," he retorted, before ordering, "now get sucking like you do all day while Dad's at work and I'm in school."

"But...." I began and he raised his voice, as if he was the parent and I the disobedient child, "now!"

My pussy on fire, my mouth salivating, I obeyed my son's order, leaning down and taking his throbbing rod in my mouth.

"That's it, Mommy-slut," he moaned as he grabbed my head and roughly pushed me down so his entire almost nine inch cock tickled my tonsils. Thankfully, I was an experienced cock sucker and I was able to control my gag reflex.

"Shit, all the cheerleader sluts gag like hell when I do this," he said, seemingly impressed by my experience.

I, on the other hand, wasn't sure what I was more shocked by: the fact I had nine inches of my son's cock buried in my throat or that he apparently was fucking cheerleaders.

Equally shocking was the sudden jealousy over the fact that I wasn't his first cocksucker... which was an absurd thought since he is eighteen and how many eighteen-year-olds are still virgins?

Holding my head in place, Barry did something no man had ever done to me... while holding my head, his cock still lodged deep in my mouth, he began bucking his ass up, literally fucking my face.

It was humiliating and exhilarating...

I love sucking cock, but usually I was the one in charge... controlling the pleasure... but this time I was just a vessel for his pleasure.

"You like that, you nasty glory hole slut?" he asked, as he violently fucked my face.

I moaned in response, unable to answer as he used me for his pleasure.

"From now on you can get your cum quota without even leaving the house," he said, just as he deposited a load in my throat.

Again I was brought back to the reality that I wasn't being face fucked by my son as a second load was deposited in my mouth from a stranger.

Once he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I sat up and shook my head. Fuck! What was wrong with me?

Looking at my watch, I also realized I needed to get going if I was going to make it to my appointment on time.

I headed out, currently satisfied with the two loads warming my belly, but undeniably hungry for more... hungry for my son.

.....

I was making dinner when Barry came home.

Curious about his stocking foot fetish, so many of his pictures of me in my nylon feet, I paid close attention as I walked around in my nylon-clad feet... showcasing my newly pedicured feet and my toenails painted a sexy bright purple

I called out, "I'm in the kitchen, sweetheart."

Barry came in and instantly his first reaction was to glance down to my legs and feet.

I asked, "How was your day?"

"T-t-the usual," he shrugged, even as his eyes remained downward at my feet.

"I got a pedicure this afternoon," I said, wiggling my toes. "Do you like the colour?"

Staring at my feet, he answered, "Y-y-yes."

"Are you okay?" I asked, enjoying the impact I now realized I seemed to have on him.

He finally broke his stare at my feet and said, "Yeah, just a long day."

"Yeah, me too. Five inch heels were a mistake today. My feet are killing me," I said, as I sat down on the kitchen chair and moved my feet onto a vacant one.

He watched my every move with intensity, and as I glanced at his cock, while he stared at the soles of my feet, I saw a bulge... which only enhanced my own excitement.

He said, trying to act casual, "I've never understood high heels."

"We do it to be sexy for men," I explained, as I wiggled my toes, before adding, "they are an important accessory to a woman's wardrobe... plus they really help accentuate my legs."

"I guess," he nodded, I think only partially listening as he was likely being drawn into one of his own fantasies in his head.

Glancing at the clock, and knowing I had a few minutes before I had to put dinner in the oven, and before Martin would be home, I asked, using the sexy term from many of the stories on his computer, 'Mommy', "Could you do Mommy a big favour?"

"Sure," he said, always a good boy... even if behind the nerdy, sweet exterior, he was a major pervert... something that made him just like me. On the exterior I was a mother, a PTA president, a housewife... but underneath I was a cum hungry cock sucker and maybe... I wasn't sure yet... a Mommy-slut.

"Would you be a dear and massage Mommy's feet?" I requested, wanting to drive him wild and create a new fantasy for him about me.

Did I plan to suck or fuck him at that moment?

I didn't think so.

Yet, the idea was definitely in my mind.

"S-s-s-s-s-sure?" He stuttered, as if he may have a seizure.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," I said, really enjoying the discomfort and excitement I was creating for my son. "Maybe it was weird of me to ask."

"No, I'll do it," he quickly said, too obviously (although I wonder if it would have seemed obvious if I didn't know what I knew), as he quickly moved to me, dropped to his knees and took one of my sheer stockings in his hand.

Again testing him, I asked, "Should I take my stockings off?"

"No, these are fine," he said, treating my silky sheer foot as if it was the Holy Grail.

"You sure?" I asked.

The first hint of confidence came from him as he said, "Actually, the softness of the nylons makes it easier."

"Oh, okay," I nodded. "I hope they're soft, they are imported from Europe."

"Really?" He asked, looking up at me for the first time.

"Yeah, your father expects me in them all the time and expects only sheer silk," I revealed, which was true.

"He does?" He asked, likely making the correlation that he and his father had the same fetish.

"Yeah, that's his fetish," I shrugged, even as I wiggled my toes right in front of his face.

When Barry didn't say anything, completely intoxicated and in a trance from my feet, I added, "Probably not something you need to know, that your father gets horny from your old mother in nylons."

This seemed to draw Barry out of his trance. "You're not old, Mom."

"Really, I'm four decades old," I sighed, using my drama past to really look depressed... when in reality I felt ten years younger than my 44.

"Mom, you're in way better shape than almost every girl in my school," he said, as he moved to my other foot.

"That's sweet, honey," I smiled down at him, "but you don't have to lie to your Mom."

"I'm not," he protested. "Trust me, most of the girls in high school are either anorexic thin or already overweight."

"So I'm the perfect weight?" I smiled.

"You are," he nodded.

"You, my young man, will make some woman very, very lucky one day," I said... thinking as soon as the girls find out he has a nine inch dick his popularity will skyrocket... girls talk... likely more than boys.

"Yeah, right," he said, his insecurities coming out.

"Honey," I said softly. "High school sucks. It is based on the superficial. But trust me, once you go to college and meet people with similar interests to yours... you will suddenly be a major catch."

"I doubt it," he said.

Ignoring his denial, I continued, going a bit overboard, "Plus, if you're as big as your father, once the girls know what you're packing in your pants they will be lining up for a shot."

"Mom!" Barry gasped, even though he didn't stop massaging my feet.

"What?" I asked. "You're eighteen now. We can have adult conversations."

"But this is weird," he said, looking uncomfortable... although likely because his big dick was fully erect in his pants and not in a good position... I could think of lots of good positions for his cock and three holes it would fit perfectly... shit... I really was a Mommy-slut.

I continued, "Honey, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure," he said, really giving me a great massage.

I assumed the answer to this was yes, but I asked anyway, wanting confirmation, "Are you still a virgin?"

"Mom!"

"What? This is a question every mom wonders about," I said, before adding, wanting to keep him on his knees a bit longer, "and can you do my calves too?"

"Sure," he nodded, not finding this at all weird, as he moved his hand up.

After a minute, I pointed out, "You never answered my question."

"I hoped you'd forgotten."

"Mom's don't forget."

"Yes," he whispered.

"That is nothing to be ashamed of," I said, even as the idea of taking his virginity suddenly became really, really intriguing.

"In high school it is," he said, even though he was fixated on the task at hand.

"Like I said, in college everything starts over," I said. "You are judged by who you are and sometimes by what you have in your pants."

"Oh, God," he said, in more of a moan than an 'I can't believe I am having this conversation with my mother', sound.

I continued, adding, pushing the boundaries even more, "Being able to go down on a girl is also a very good skill in college."

"I can't believe we are having this conversation," he said, clearly bewildered and uncomfortable and yet not stopping touching my nylon-clad calves.

"What?" I asked. "This is very good advice and it's how your dad, who was quite a nerd in his younger days, got a popular cheerleader like me... a big dick and a wicked tongue."

"Aaaaaaaaah," he said, "please stop."

"This advice is golden, Barry," I said. "Especially if your penis is as big as your dad's." After a pause, I decided to keep up the full frontal assault, "Can I ask you one more personal question?"

"Why stop now?" He joked, even though I could tell that underneath that exterior of shock and discomfort in a sexual conversation with his mother, he was really enjoying himself.

"Your dad is seven inches," I revealed. "Are you close to that big? If you are, you will get all the pussy you want."

"I can't believe you just said 'pussy'," he said, this time the look in his eyes showing he was shocked.

"Well, it's what it is, and the 'c' word is a bit crude unless used in the heat of the moment," I added.

"This is surreal," he said, shaking his head.

"Answer the question," I repeated.

He paused, looked up at me, and said, with just the slightest hint of pride, "I'm bigger than Dad."

"How much bigger?" I asked, raising an eye brow.

"A couple inches," he said, seeming to get some confidence from the revelation that his dick was bigger than his dad's.

"You're nine inches?" I gasped, expecting an Oscar nomination for this performance of shock I was presenting.

"When hard," he said.

"I hope not when soft," I laughed, before adding, "well, in that case, you should just walk over to the cheerleaders tomorrow, whip out your dick and watch them fight over who gets it."

"That would never happen," he said.

"One of the biggest lies ever told is that size doesn't matter," I said. "Trust me, it does."

"Okay," he nodded.

I glanced to the clock and realized twenty minutes had passed. "Shoot, I could have you massage me all night, but I need to get supper started."

"Anytime you need one, just ask," he said, as I moved my feet away from him.

"Be careful what you say, I may take you up on that," I smiled, standing up.

"You're wish is my command," he said, quoting the Genie from Aladdin... my favourite movie.

"So you're my Genie?" I asked.

"At your service," he smiled, standing up and bowing.

"So do I get three wishes?" I questioned, smiling seductively at him.

"You get infinite wishes," he replied... once a nerd, always a nerd.

"Well, you can have three wishes too," I smiled, already knowing what ones I would offer him.

He laughed, "This must be a remake of the movie."

I nodded, just as the front door opened, my words foreshadowing what was to come (pun intended), "Maybe we'll have to make our own movie."

He looked at me perplexed as I glanced down at his crotch area, turned around, and shook my head as I whispered, "Nine inches, holy shit."

That night, after taking a load down my throat from my husband, I went downstairs after he passed out (five minutes, like clockwork, after sex) and decided to watch some of the incest movies I had downloaded.

Craving cum at the moment, I clicked on 'Mommy Craves Cum'.

The Mom was naked, in her living room, with huge fake tits, fingering herself while watching a pretty young girl take facial after facial in a bukakke movie (easily my biggest fantasy I had not yet done) when her two sons walk in wearing their baseball uniforms.

They watch their mom in stunned shock for a couple of minutes, eventually pulling out their huge, already hard, cocks (being a fluffer for a porn studio is also a fantasy of mine, although I would be annoyed to get the big, juicy cocks hard and ready for action but not get the money shot) and stroking themselves while they watched their mom pump a couple of fingers into her wet cunt.

One of the sons stumbles, making some noise, startling the near orgasmic mom.

Her eyes go big as she turns to see two things: 1. Her sons had caught her masturbating to porn. 2. Both her sons had massive cocks.

Because this is porn, there wasn't any internal protest, but instead the hungry mother ordered, "Don't you dare waste that cum. Get over here and feed Mommy."

I shook my head at the terrible dialogue and yet my pussy, not satisfied by my husband's quick, as usual, trigger, was burning.

I watched as the two sons quickly got undressed, no questions asked, and hurried over to their beautiful mother.

The mother dropped to her knees and took turns sucking both cocks: sucking on one, while stroking the other... this made me wonder what it would be like to service two cocks at once and even more so two sons (my eldest son, down in Texas on a football scholarship, was three years older, and the reason for the shotgun wedding, while my other son was in Europe).

This made me wonder about the 'Gangbang Mommy' video.

I fast forwarded the video I was watching and eventually she was on all fours sucking one, while getting fucked by the other.

I fast forwarded through a few position changes before she was back on her knees and both sons were furiously stroking their cocks.

She begged, "Give Mommy your cum."

And they did, two loads splattering her face almost simultaneously.

God, that was fucking hot.

It made me want more cum.

It made me want to go to Barry's room, crawl under his sheets and devour that nine inch cock.

Instead... I watched another video: 'Gangbang Mommy'.

Horny though, I went to the kitchen and grabbed one of my favourite sex 'toys' for nights when I masturbated at night and didn't want to:

A) Sneak back into my room and grab one of my sex toys.

B) Make any noise, which all my toys did, except for my suction wall cock, which also didn't seem like something to use when others were home asleep.

A cucumber.

A cucumber was the perfect makeshift dildo.

A cucumber is generally long... up to twelve inches and able to reach depths no dick can (except maybe some of those porn horse dicks... but in real life I hadn't seen one longer than ten inches and I had seen and sucked a LOT of cock.

A cucumber can be thin or thick... although the one in my fridge tonight was thinner than I would have liked.

A cucumber is hard and doesn't bend or break easily, unlike say a celery stick.

The coldness of the cucumber adds a unique sensation.

Although a cob of corn has ridges for pleasure, the kernels almost never stay on the cob, thus the cucumber was the best sanitary choice. Trust me, trying to get kernels of corn out of your cunt is incredibly challenging and frustrating.

I returned to the living room, headphones on, legs open and cucumber in me, and watched 'Gangbang Mom'.

This one also lacked originality, but was hot as hell.

It was Mother's Day and they blindfolded their Mom and then all three sons, two of them looking way too old to actually be her sons, quickly got naked.

Once all three were naked, they asked, "Ready for the best present ever?"

The mother, dressed in a black dress and nylons, said, "The anticipation is killing me."

"Take off your blindfold, Mommy," one boy said. Why was the term 'Mommy' somehow so much sexier and, in incest stories (literature or porn), hotter?

The mother did and gasped as she stared at her three sons, naked and all stroking their hard cocks.

"Boys!" She gasped, even as she seemed to be checking out the size of each of her boys... her eyes going big at her son's big, hard dicks.

"I overheard you telling your friends that you needed to get laid and, well," one son said, "we all agreed it would be the perfect Mother's Day present."

"Frank!" She gasped. "I meant with a man."

"We are all men," another son said, walking to his mother.

Looking down at her son and his big dick as she did, seemingly in awe of the nine inches, "That you are."

"Ever been gangbanged, Mommy?" Frank asked, as he and the other brother walked to her too.

"Frank, how can you ask your mother such a thing?" She said, even though the look on her face implied she had.

"Well, the pictures hidden in the closet from your cheerleader days for one," Frank said, putting his hands on his mother's shoulders and guiding her to the ground.

The mother didn't physically fight at all, as she defended, "That was when I was young."

"And slutty," the third son added, speaking for the first time.

"Adam! How could you call your mother a slut?" She questioned, even as she moved her eyes from one cock, to another, to another.

"Because you're our slut, our Mommy-slut," Adam replied, before he grabbed her head and slid his cock into her shocked, open mouth.

As he slowly fucked her face, she wrapped her lips around his cock and he added, "Happy Mother's Day, Mom."

Each other son, grabbed one of their mother's hands and put their hard cock in it.

Soon the mother was stroking two cocks, while sucking another... bobbing with insatiable hunger.

This made my pussy burn... The idea of three cocks even more exciting.

As I watched the mother go back and forth between three big hard cocks, I began pumping the vegetable cock in and out of me furiously... imagining that was me with three cocks to play with and wishing I had all three of my son's home.

Her sons undressed her as she kept sucking, soon naked except for thigh high stockings and heels.

"Ready to get fucked, Mommy?" Adam asked.