Cum 4 Mommy: A Cum Bucket Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so wrong," she protested, even as she licked the head of another of her sons' mushroom tops.

"Oh, they say 'incest is best,' and 'keep it in the family,'" Adam joked, as he guided her onto all fours.

"You're so bad," she giggled, as she watched her son slide his huge dick in her pussy.

"Get back to sucking," another said and she soon had two cocks sliding in and out of her.

My orgasm close, I watched in awe, fucking myself furiously with the cucumber, as I imagined that was me and I was being double teamed by two of my sons.

Not surprisingly, I came in a couple of minutes, even before I got to find out if she got triple-teamed (she did).

Once my intense orgasm was done, I shook my head.

What was wrong with me? I was secretly watching incest porn, imagining I was being fucked by two of my sons.

As I came back to my senses, I scolded myself.

I was their mother.

I had to control myself.

Of course... I didn't.

.....

The next few days I sucked cocks at glory holes... even on the weekend sneaking out saying I was getting groceries or shopping.

Each time I sucked a cock I imagined it was my son's.

Each night after taking a load from my husband I ended up watching or reading online porn, always about sons and mothers. I watched every video I downloaded from Barry's computer, especially enjoying 'My Master, My Son' and the facial compilation of 'Mommy Craves Cum' and found some new ones.

Every time I saw my son I imagined his cock in my mouth, pussy or ass.

Every time I saw my son I imagined his cum shooting all over my face or down my throat.

Every time I saw my son I thought: 9 inches.

Although I had sucked hundreds of cocks since I was married... I had never allowed another man in my pussy or ass. Those had been holes designated only for my husband. Yet, I was reconsidering expanding the exclusive clientele that was allowed special access to include my 18-year-old son.

I had even received two more foot massages from my son and was receiving one on Tuesday when I decided that I had to have him.

I asked, while he massaged my feet while I was lying on the couch, my feet on his lap, dangerously close to his cock, "So, have you whipped out your nine inch hammer to any of the cheerleaders like Mommy suggested?"

"Mom!" he said, as I hadn't mentioned anything sexual at all since that first time.

"It's really a yes or no question," I pointed out.

"Well, no then," he answered, shaking his head.

"I'm serious," I continued, "girls will be begging to have your penis once they know you have such a massive drill."

"Mom, what has gotten into you lately?" he asked, massaging my calf.

I moved my other foot so it rested completely on his very hard cock, as I replied teasingly, "Not nine inches that's for sure."

He groaned. I wasn't sure if it was my foot resting on his cock, or what I had just said, but his face burned red and his cock flinched.

I continued, "I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

He stammered, moving his body, which I knew was to adjust the positon of the hard cock in his pants, "N-n-no. It's just unexpected."

"Always expect the unexpected," I quipped, the theme of the reality TV show Big Brother.... One we had watched every summer since it first premiered.

"You're quoting Big Brother?" he questioned with a laugh.

"Speaking of big brothers," I said, "are you bigger than your big brothers?"

"Mom! Are you serious?" he asked, glancing up and noticing my dress was open and he could see between my legs.

"Why not? I mean I've seen all of your penises many times," I pointed out.

"Not in years," he countered, as he took another glimpse between my legs.

"Sure, not in years," I nodded, my tone implying otherwise.

This seemed to startle and stump my son, as his facial expression was confused... as he tried to process the meaning of my words.

While he pondered this, I moved my leg again, which allowed the window of visibility between my thigh high clad legs to be bigger.

His eyes went big as he could now see my shaved pussy... since I had decided to not wear any panties as I escalated the teasing of my son.

At the time I still wasn't sure I was going to go through with the growing fantasy of sucking and fucking my son, but I really enjoyed the doting and lust that had accompanied my son since the first frank discussion.

Unfortunately, my husband arrived home before I could tease my son any further. I pressed my foot firmly on his cock before I stood up and said, with a wicked smile, "It looks like nine inch needs some attention."

Before he could respond, I walked away and headed to the kitchen deciding that on Wednesday, tomorrow... the next early dismissal day... I would seduce my son.

And since I had already seen him nude... I figured I should allow him to see me nude... well, except for a pair of thigh high stockings, of course.

.....

The next day I was giddy... with anticipation and trepidation.

I had technically decided I was going to seduce my son today, yet, I bounced back and forth between doing what was morally right and the undeniable lust I was feeling.

I was a mother.

A mother doesn't fantasize over her son.

A mother doesn't sexually tease her son.

And a mother definitely doesn't suck and maybe fuck her son.

Yet....

I was fantasizing over my son and his nine inch cock... obsessively.

I had been sexually teasing my son... extensively.

And I desperately wanted to suck that delicious nine inch cock, ride that massive fuck toy in my wanton cunt and feel that thick hammer pound my tight, long neglected, asshole... desperately.

Thus, at 2pm, I was in the front room, naked, except for a brand new pair of beige thigh highs.

I was doing housework feeling oddly liberated in doing so naked.

When I heard a car door close in the drive way, I quickly went to his bedroom, where I waited.

As I heard him come towards his room, I simply went to his dresser drawer and opened it. I was moving my hand through it, grabbing the stocking of mine I couldn't find the day I caught him (I had found it the day before hidden in the back, behind his socks).

I had it in my hand when Barry gasped, "Mom!"

I turned around, stocking in hand, and asked, acting surprised, "Barry! What are you doing home?"

"I-I-it's early dismissal day," he stammered, staring at my tits and shaved pussy... his eyes moving back and forth... likely trying to desperately burn the image of his naked mother into his head forever.

"I always forget that," I said, matter-of-factly, not covering up either of my private parts.

"W-w-why are you in m-m-my room?" he asked, still not making eye contact with me.

"I found one of my stockings in your room once and seem to have lost more recently and needed a black pair for the red dress I was planning to wear to the grad meeting tonight," I explained.

"O-o-oh," he muttered, as he realized I had caught him with my stockings.

I walked to him and said, "It's okay, Barry. I assume you masturbate with Mommy's stockings sometimes."

His face burned the brightest red possible. "I'm sorry, Mom," he apologized, his head looking down at either my cunt or my stocking-clad toes.

"Masturbation is natural, Barry," I said, now standing directly in front of him. "Your father does it, I do it. But..." I paused, as I reached and grabbed his hard cock through his jeans, "but there is something way more fun to do."

He groaned, as his eyes went big, and he looked up into my eyes.

I explained, "I saw and heard you masturbating about me on my bed last week."

"Oh, God," he groaned, both because I was slowly rubbing his cock and because he learned he was caught.

"And what did you call me when you stroked this nine inch cannon with my stocking while sniffing my panties?" I questioned.

"I'm so sorry," he repeated.

"It's natural, son," I continued. "All sons have sexual fantasies about their mothers, it's the Oedipus syndrome." I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock.

"Mom, I, um," he babbled.

"Shhhhhhh," I purred, as I took his already completely erect cock into my hand. "Let Mommy look after this throbbing cock."

Before he could say anything else I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth.

Chills of euphoria coursed up my spine as I crossed the invisible line of moral responsibility. Yet, I didn't feel guilt, no I felt moral purpose... it was a mother's duty to always look after her son, to prepare him for the real world and I was going to do just that.

He groaned as I sucked him for just a few seconds. I then asked, "What do you want Mommy to do, Barry?"

"Don't stop," he whimpered, as I slowly stroked his cock.

"You want Mommy to suck your cock?" I asked, loving using the word 'Mommy'.

"Yes," he nodded, looking down at me with a look of complete bewilderment.

"Yes, what?" I asked, as I moved my mouth to his balls.

"Yes, I want you to suck me, Mommy," he admitted.

"Suck your what, baby?" I purred, as I took one of his balls in my mouth.

"Oh God, Mommy," he groaned.

"What did you call me when you were stroking that big cock in my room?" I asked, moving to his other ball.

"Mommy-slut," he whimpered.

"Is that what you want, baby?" I asked, as my tongue slithered back up his amazing shaft. "For Mommy to be your live-in cum bucket?"

"Oh, crap," he said, still overwhelmed by what was happening.

"Isn't this what you want, baby?" I questioned, as I swirled my tongue around his cock head. "Mommy to be your personal cock sucker? Your Mommy-slut? Your cum bucket?"

Before he could answer, I devoured his cock, bobbing furiously, deciding I wanted his first load right now.

"Oh, Mommy," he groaned, as I sucked his cock with the hungry lust of a porn star... or in this case a Mommy who really needed cum.

As I expected, it didn't take thirty seconds before I felt his warm jizz erupt in my mouth. I kept bobbing, swallowing every heavenly drop as he stammered, "S-s-sorry."

I kept sucking, like I always do, until every last drop was extracted from his balls.

I then allowed his juicy stick to slip out of my mouth as I asked, "Is that what you fantasized, baby?"

"Oh God, Mom, that was amazing," he answered.

"Mmmmmm, that is just the beginning," I smiled. "What else do you want to do to Mommy?"

"I don't know," he answered, still overwhelmed with what just happened.

"I was serious, baby," I said, still on my knees, still stroking his viral young cock. "Any woman, including your mother, won't be able to resist this beautiful big cock."

"I can't believe this is happening," he said.

I glanced at the clock. "We have about an hour before your father gets home," I said. "And I want at least one more load of that cum in Mommy, maybe two. So can Mommy suck you again and again?"

"C-c-can I lick you?" he stammered, still in disbelief mode.

I smiled, taking his hand, and leading him to his bed, "Baby, you can do whatever you want to do to Mommy."

He followed wordlessly.

I got onto the bed, spread my legs and purred, "Come and eat Mommy, baby."

He quickly obeyed, moving between my legs and moving his head to my burning pussy. My husband seldom ate my pussy, partly because I just wanted to get his load and partly because he simply wasn't that good at it. I hadn't come from a tongue since college and one of my friends who liked eating cunt almost as much as I liked sucking cock regularly went down on me in my dorm room, in girl's washrooms or wherever else we could find.

He was tentative at first, as he licked slowly and lightly.

I moaned, wanting to encourage him, assuming this was his first time licking pussy, "That's it baby, take your time and explore Mommy's cunt."

"You taste so good, Mommy," he said, completely mesmerized by my pussy.

"Just like you," I replied, his salty seed still lingering in my mouth and wanting to get another full blast of his cum.

He explored like he was an archeologist on his first dig, taking his time as if looking for hidden treasure and based on how excited I was he was about to find one. For a first timer (I assumed he was a first timer), he was amazing... teasing me and creating a slow build.

I moaned, after a few minutes of slow teasing, "Faster, baby, lick Mommy faster."

He instantly obeyed, parting my pussy lips and painting my pussy with his tongue.

"Yes, baby, oh yes, lick Mommy's cunt," I moaned, my orgasm quickly rising inside me.

He finally went to my clit and sucked it between his lips and slightly shook his head from side to side.

"Fuuuuuuuck, you made Mommy cum," I screamed instantly as my orgasm coursed through me like a sexual bomb.

He eagerly licked up my cum as I collapsed onto my back and just enjoyed the explosions of pleasure seemingly hitting every erogenous zone of my body.

Finally, the pleasure so intense, I had to push his face away.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, looking up at me concerned.

"No, no, baby," I said, "you were so good you have made Mommy's cunt sensitive."

"Oh," he said, still looking concerned.

"Have you eaten a girl before?" I asked, still recovering.

"No."

"Then wow, you're a natural. If a girl isn't impressed by your nine inch cock, they will be impressed by your wicked tongue," I smiled, as I glanced at his still erect cock.

"I did a lot of reading and research," he explained.

"Well, reading and research is fine," I smiled, "but practice will make you perfect, and you can practice on Mommy any time you want."

"I can't believe we just did this," he said.

"I can't believe I'm going to suck you again as I leaned forward and took his cock back in my mouth.

"Oh God," he groaned, as I bobbed on his cock... this time focusing on giving him a quick blow job.

After a few minutes of fast, deep throat cock sucking, his breathing began to get stunted and he surprised me by ordering, "On your back, Mommy."

I smiled as I did as he ordered, liking a man who knows what he wants, "What are you going to do to your Mommy-slut?"

He said, "Making another fantasy come true."

I assumed he was going to slide his cock in my cunt, but was surprised when he instead straddled my chest.

I smiled. "Mmmmm, you going to shoot that full load of cum all over Mommy's face?"

"Yes, you want my cum, Mommy-slut?" he asked, as sweat dripped off him.

"I live for your cum, baby," I replied, knowing that I did. Knowing that I would do anything for his cock... his cum.

"Oh fuck, yes," he grunted and his cum erupted out of his cannon and onto my face.

I couldn't close my eyes quickly enough and the first cum ball hit me right in the eye. I quickly closed them, and opened my mouth to catch as much of his yummy cum as I could, as three more rockets of cum splattered my face... feeling like a Jackson Pollack painting.

"Shove your cock in my mouth," I demanded, once he was done.

He did and I sucked every last drop of his cum one more time, even as I kept my eyes closed.

After a minute or so, I allowed my son's beautiful cock to slip out of my mouth. I asked, "Can you get me a towel or cloth?"

"Sorry, I hit you right in the eye," he apologized.

"Yeah, we need to work on your aim," I joked.

As he got off the bed, he joked back, repeating my earlier words, "Well, practice makes perfect."

I laughed, "Well, you can use Mommy's face for target practice any time you want, baby."

"I may need a lot of practice," he said, from further away, as I sat up and opened my one eye that wasn't coated in cum.

"I hope so," I called out, as he went to the washroom. When he returned a minute later, with a cloth, he said, "I still can't believe we just did that."

"I can't believe you shot your cum all over your Mother's face," I said with a soft laugh, taking the warm clothes.

"Me either," he nodded, sitting on the bed beside me.

I cleaned my eye first and then the rest of my face as I said, "You can shoot a lot of cum."

"Thanks," he shrugged.

"So your father is going to be home soon," I said, sad that this time was done (there is only one first time ever), as I reached for his finally deflating cock. "But I was serious, son. I want to be your cum bucket."

"Don't you mean my Mommy cum bucket?" he questioned with his usual nerdy smile.

"That's exactly what I meant," I nodded, with a smile.

Only the beginning....

Coming over the next year plus....

Cum for Mommy: A Cum Diet Story

Mrs. Jonas can't get enough of her son's cock... sucking it every chance she can get... including when her husband is home.

Cum 4 Mommy: A Virginity Lost Story

After resisting the temptation to fuck her son... thinking it was wrong to be the one to take her sons virginity... she decides 'FUCK IT' literally.

Cum 4 Mommy: An Ass Fucking Story

Well, you can't allow your son to fuck your face and cunt and not allow him access to your ass, can you?

Cum 4 Mommy: Backseat Riding Story

The family goes to pick up their son from college and on the way home Mrs. Jonas has to sit on her son's lap for the drive home. Then... she has to sit on her oldest son's lap too. And....

Cum 4 Mommy: DP Slut For Sons Story

Mrs. Jonas's college son is now home for the summer and she decides the only thing better than one son to fuck is two.

Cum 4 Mommy: Fucked Airtight Story

Every summer the family spends the second week of July at the lake for Mrs. Jonas's birthday... this year all three sons are there and eventually they give Mommy the best present ever: a triple fuck.