Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesson 1 - Kat is Taught Discretion & Awareness.
4.6k words
4.73
20.8k
14

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter four. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter three, Kat meets a man that is to become her mentor. He makes an offer she can't refuse, especially after multiple orgasms. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It has been a stressful week for Kat. The previous week she broke up with her boyfriend, gave 5 different guys blowjobs, and met a new mentor who offered to teach her everything she needed, wanted, and then some. But since last weekend, where she cemented her future as a cum-loving whore, she has struggled. She has had an ongoing hunger for cum. It has been quite distracting at times. She has had to figure out how to feed that hunger while still going to school, meeting her sports commitments, and family appearances.

The past week, to meet her needs, she has spent almost every lunch sucking her favorite security guard's dick. Even though John is a bit rougher than she would like, he has a wonderful cock and a good size load that she gobbles down without missing a drop. She also met her now ex-boyfriend Bill for an afternoon blowjob in the parking lot. It was a little clunky, but it got her the fix she needed to keep herself going.

It's Saturday and Kat jumps out of bed when the alarm goes off. Today is a big day. She has been a little nervous, but mostly looking forward to meeting Richard, her new mentor to-be, this afternoon. Just as he promised, he left instructions on where to be, when to be there, and what to wear.

Kat survives her lacrosse game and makes it through her 3 hour MMA training session. She is now in the shower trying to sooth her sore muscles and thinking about her pending meeting. She grabs her soap and her razor and goes over legs. Then she carefully shaves the stubble off of her pussy so that it is once again completely hairless. She loves the feeling of a bald pussy.

Kat starts rubbing her pussy thinking of her only experience with Richard. A week ago, he surprised her in her bathroom and ended up seducing her. He ate her pussy better than she thought possible. He started with one finger and then went to two. Thinking about this, she shoves two fingers into her already wet pussy. He licked her pussy hole and then moved to her clit. To imitate this, she puts the pulsing showerhead close to her clit. Then with two fingers he rubbed her G-spot until she squirted in his mouth. Reliving her experience with Richard causes her to have another powerful orgasm. She leans against the shower wall to regain her balance.

Kat puts the showerhead back in its holster. She squeezes one of her big tits and slowly circles her still swollen clit to enjoy the lingering orgasm. Having recently been introduced to the flavor of her pussy, she licks her fingers and has a verbal 'mmm yummy' remark. Then she remembers that she has an appointment to get ready for.

Kat arrives at the restaurant to meet Richard 10 minutes early. She wonders why he wanted to meet so far from her home. She is pleasantly surprised to see him already here and at a table outside. He gets up and gives her a gentle hug and asks her to sit. They order some finger foods and Richard starts the conversation.

"I have a vision for you. You will have a powerful job. You will have money. You will have a staff of people. You will have all the things you have ever wanted in life, when you want them. You will have all the sexual opportunities you could ever want and the skills to maximize those opportunities. You will be trained on how to have ultimate awareness of your surroundings and learn how to read and own any situation. I am not understating it when I say, you will be unstoppable."

Kat blushes and Richard continues, "But before we get started, I want your commitment that you are willing to put in the work and that you are going to listen, learn, and apply. Some things may not make sense at the time, but rest assured they are carefully thought out and meaningful."

Kat pauses and then speaks up, "I don't know what work you expect from me. All of those things that you describe sound wonderful. But they seem so far off and to be honest unrealistic. And you keep telling me there are things I have not even thought of yet. What am I committing to?"

Richard smiles and replies, "I want to meet with you every Saturday afternoon in person and I want to be in contact with you daily, even if it is only for a few minutes. Regarding training, there are three aspects: one part is for your intellect. I want you to be the smartest person in the room. The second part is physical training. I want you to be the strongest and most physically capable person in the room so you can take care of yourself. Lastly, there are lots and lots of sexual things that you need to be taught and I want to give you a mostly risk free environment to learn and practice."

Richard continues, "I know you are a very good lacrosse player and have trained in various martial arts for years. You are a good student and seem to be very confident in most situations. So you have a head start on part one and two."

Kat looks confused and says, "How do you know all of that?"

Richard smiles and replies, "I make it a point to be very well informed of everything that is around me. Remember, I talk to your dad almost every day."

Kat responds with a look of acceptance. Richard continues, "The key thing to understand is that this is not an overnight transformation. I need you to commit to working toward being the best you can be at everything we work on and maximizing what I assess to be great potential. There is a work ethic component, but it is a mentality change more than anything."

Kat pauses and thinks hard on this. Richard waits patiently. The waiter brings their food and they begin to eat. Finally Kat responds, "I commit."

With a small clap of his hands Richard says, "Wonderful. Lets get started. In lesson one we are going to focus on environmental awareness. It is about being aware of your surroundings. Eventually I want you to basically have military level awareness. I bet you were wondering why I wanted to meet so far from your house? Do you know anyone in this restaurant?"

Kat looks around. "No, I don't think so."

Richard shakes his head in agreement, "Good. I hoped not. From now on, make it a habit to look at all the people around you and be aware of anyone you recognize. You never know when an opportunity will present itself and you do not want familiar eyes watching you."

Richard continues, "Another question, if you find someone here you want to hook up with, where would you go?"

Kat looks around and then pauses. She finally responds, "I don't know."

Richard answers his own question, "You could go to the bathroom - both bathrooms have at least one stall and the handicap stall is extra large. Secondly, there is a hotel next door that has a large bathroom and multiple conference rooms that are even better locations. I already knew that before I showed up. A very important component of environmental awareness is about always being prepared, because if you have to do it spontaneously, that is when you can make poor decisions that end up embarrassing you or get you caught."

As they work through their meal, Richard spends the next 30 minutes going over the process and the things to look for and things to look out for. Richard tells Kat a few stories to illustrate his lesson. They talk about strategies for approaching strangers and propositioning them. "You have the advantage of being a very attractive female," he says.

Richard continues, "I am delighted. You seem to be picking this up quickly and understanding what I am asking of you quite well. I think you are ready for a test."

Richard pays the bill and then continues, "I am going to go the hotel lobby next door. I want you to find a man here that you are interested in and bring him to the hotel next door and blow him." And then Richard gets up and leaves the restaurant.

Kat closes her eyes to calm her nerves. The she scours the restaurant looking for men sitting alone. She only sees a much older man sitting at the hotel bar. She starts to panic feeling like she has no options. Kat gets up and walks through the restaurants main section. She sees no available targets. As Kat starts to linger toward the exit, she sees two boys about her brother's age sitting by the door. They look like they are football players by their builds. One is slightly shorter, white, but well built. The other is taller, skinnier, and black. They are the only options left.

Kat takes a deep breath, remembers what Richard taught her, and thinks 'go big or go home right?' She walks over to the end of the table and they look up at her.

Kat generates her most confident voice and asks, "You guys go to GW?"

Kat sees them both look her up and down. She is wearing a short skirt to show off her well-defined legs and a low cut tank top that exposes more than a little cleavage.

"No, we are over at Oak Hill. What's it to you?" asks one of them.

Kat keeps going, "You guys play football?"

The other guy responds, "Yeah, I'm the quarterback and this here is my lead wide receiver. What's with the 20 questions?"

Kat sits down and leans into the middle of the table. Both guys look at each other and then lean in as well.

Kat lowers her voice and continues, "Listen guys, I have had some experiences the past few days that has me wanting to be more adventurous. I'd like you sexy boys to escort me to the hotel next door where I'd be happy to show you my appreciation with a blowjob."

They look at each other again and then back at Kat and exclaim, "What trick is this? Are we on camera?"

"No trick," Kat replies, "In fact, if only one of you want to go, that is fine, although I would be disappointed."

The wide receiver says, "What are you pregnant and looking to entrap us or something?"

Kat laughs and then says, "No, in fact, there will be no sex. I am looking to give a sexy cock an oral work-over until he blows in my mouth. I would have thought you boys would have jumped at this opportunity."

They still look hesitant. 'The need to problem solve', is the main lesson Richard taught Kat earlier.

Kat breaks the silence, "Listen, why don't we all go over and one of you hang out in the lobby. If there is trouble, you can warn him. Otherwise, when he is done, you switch."

They look at each other again and finally agree and pay their bill. As they walk over to the hotel, they are discussing who should go first. Finally the quarterback says. "I'm going first. Leaders lead right?"

They enter the hotel. Kat looks over to see Richard, but his attention is in a magazine. She takes the quarterback with her while the receiver heads over to the lobby couches. They walk past the elevators and down a long hallway.

The quarterback asks Kat, "Where are we going? Do you have a room here?"

Kat replies, "No, we are going to the restrooms by the conference rooms in the back. They are usually nicer, cleaner, and available on a Saturday afternoon if there is not an event."

As they walk into the men's room, it is empty as expected. Kat leads him over to the handicap stall and starts to take off her tank top.

"Let me help you with that." the quarterback offers.

The quarterback pulls her tank top over her head. Then he reaches behind and unclasps her bra first try. 'Impressive' Kat thinks. He is gazing at Kat's big beautiful tits. He reaches down and grabs both of them and murmurs 'this is really going to happen'.

He leans down and puts one of her nipples in his mouth and circles it with his tongue. He is squeezing the other tit and flicking the nipple. He is a little rough and impatient, but Kat enjoys the attention. He switches tits as Kat starts to undo his belt and shorts. Kat moans one more time before she pulls him off of her tits. He starts to protest when Kat sits down on the toilet and pulls his shorts and underwear down in one swift motion.

Kat sees that he has a short dick with a huge cockhead. Kat leans forward and takes his half erect cock in her mouth. Up and down, she slowly sucks him to full attention. She can feel his big cockhead on the roof of her mouth. The QB puts his hands on the back of her head and starts to fuck her mouth. Deeper and deeper he keeps ramming his dick in. His big cockhead is pushing against her throat threatening to choke her. Kat puts her hands on his waist to stabilize herself while the assault on her mouth continues. Right when Kat doesn't think she can take anymore, the quarterback pulls his cock out of her mouth, grabs it with his hand and starts pumping furiously.

Kat spends a second to recover and get her breath back. Then she realizes what is happening. She opens her mouth just in time to catch the first heavy shot of cum. The second one hits her in the nose and splatters the middle of her face. The third one hits her in the forehead and runs down her face. Two more shots land in her hair. The last two sizeable shots paint the right side of Kat's face. Streams of cum runs down her face and lands on her tits. And then it's over. Like the faucet has been turned off.

Kat is pissed and looks up at him through cum-soaked eyelashes and tells him, "You know, I wanted to swallow your load. What did you do that for?"

He grins and replies, "Because I am the quarterback and the quarterback does what he wants."

With that, he pulls his shorts back up, opens the stall door and leaves. Kat is left sitting on the toilet with her face and hair a mess. 'At least I took my shirt and my bra off' she thinks. She walks out to the mirror to look at the damage. Her face and hair are plastered with cum. She briefly smiles before she remembers that she is in a public men's bathroom. She quickly gathers up what cum she can from her face and her tits and feeds her mouth. 'Yummy' she thinks.

Kat is standing in front of the mirror finally getting the remaining cum out of her hair when the wide receiver walks into the door and says, "You still interested in giving me a go?"

Kat angrily looks at him and replies, "Well, if your intention is to be as rude as your quarterback friend, then probably not."

"Drew can be that way sometimes. He is a bit of a bonehead. I will be gentle. I promise."

Kat looks at him with doubt, but reaches out and takes his hand and leads him to the big stall. Before she can sit down, he leans down and kisses her. She lets his tongue enter her mouth and they kiss for a few minutes. Kat assumes he can taste the remnants of his buddies cum. While they kiss, the receiver pulls up Kat's skirt and massages her bare ass. He breaks the kiss and moves down to her neck and then down to her breasts. He takes a nipple in his mouth and gently flicks the other with his finger. By now, she is completely soaked through her thong and she has pussy juice running down her leg and her mind is racing.

Kat weakly says, "No sex remember? We are here for me to blow you."

He responds, "I understand. But I want to enjoy the rest of you first if that is alright."

With that, he continues to suck and fondle Kat's tits. He is much gentler and she is enjoying this so much more. In fact, she is getting extremely horny. She is not sure she can hold to her 'no sex' policy much longer. He then sits down on the toilet and twirls Kat around and bends her over. He slowly pulls her soaking wet thong down and Kat cautiously steps out of it. She is unsure what he is going to do, but she hopes he touches her. Her pussy is on fire.

Kat feels his tongue start on her leg and slowly work up through the inside of her thigh. Kat almost cums right there in anticipation. He licks up the interior of her other leg right into her pussy. He slides his long tongue in and out of her pussy hole. It sends shivers up Kat's body making her moan. Then he moves slightly up and starts tonguing Kat's pucker hole. He spreads her cheeks apart to gain full access. This is a new mind-blowing sensation to Kat. Her moans get louder. Then he sticks his thumb just inside her ass. It shocks Kat, but feels great. It also made her consciously aware that this is way more than she should be allowing. Kat feels she is losing control. She is fighting thoughts of letting this man do whatever he wants to her. As this sexy man continues his attention on her ass, Kat feels an orgasm building. Pure enjoyment and the fear of losing of control are battling it out in her head.

Then he flips Kat around and puts her right leg over his shoulder. Then he starts to eat her pussy like he is starving. He slides his index finger deep into her wet pussy. Kat finally lets go of an orgasm that almost makes her legs collapse. The receiver holds her up and continues to work on her clit. He pulls his finger out of Kat's pussy and slowly slides it into her ass and puts his thumb into her pussy. The combination of this talented spread-finger move with the constant flicking of her clit sends her over the edge again. Another powerful orgasm hits Kat and she almost falls again. He doesn't break pace and less than 15 seconds later, another orgasm hits Kat. Then another follows that one. Finally, he slows down his assault and pulls his fingers out of Kat and lets her leg down.

Kat's legs are so weak, that she kinda falls onto his lap. As she regains her composure, she feels a huge lump in his shorts. She gets up and then he gets up and lets her take his spot on the toilet. He starts to undo his shorts and lets them down. He pulls out his long hard dick. 'It must be 12 inches' Kat thinks. She has a moment where she is not sure she can do this. She is worn out and this dick in front of her face is huge. The receiver starts stroking his big cock and patiently waits for Kat to decide what she is going to do. She has never tasted a black man's dick before. She tentatively leans forward and puts it in her mouth. She goes as deep as she can, in and out, in and out. His moan confirms that he likes what she's doing. Then he reaches down and moves both of Kat's hands to his dick. It is so big that it fits her big hands and still has room for her mouth. She starts stroking him and using her mouth all in unison.

The man is gentle and lets her go at the pace and depth she is comfortable with. He moans at the things he likes and gently guides Kat from time to time. Then he tells her he is getting close to cumming. Kat quickens the pace and makes her grip a little tighter. Soon after, he leans his head back, groans, and starts squirting his seed into her mouth. Kat swallows as quickly as she can, but the volume is too much. Some of it spills out of the sides of her mouth and rolls down her chin. She swallows and swallows until she is finally sure he is done cumming. She pulls off of his dick and swallows what is left in her mouth and looks up at him. He reaches down and gathers up the runaway dribble from her chin and puts it in Kat's mouth. Kat sits there and savors the unique flavor of this man's cum and then swallows it down as well.

The receiver grabs his shorts and slips them back on. He looks down at a spent Kat and smiles. Then he says, "I really enjoyed you today. I hope you had a good time. Most folks call me 'Dub'. Here is my number and my quarterbacks too in case you want to see either of us again."

12