Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
Kat Needs Her Fix.
4k words
4.73
22.3k
15
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter five. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter four, Kat starts her lessons with her mentor. After she learns about discretion, she tests out her new knowledge. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Kat got home after her afternoon with Richard and quickly made her way to her bathroom upstairs. She strips down and jumps in the shower to wash the cum out of her hair and think about the day. Her first thought is that this has to be the 4th or 5th time she has been in the shower the past two weeks to wash cum out of her hair. She thought about how exhilarating it was to suck off two strangers back to back. One of them turned out to be an asshole, hence why she is washing cum out of her hair. The other was a keeper though. She makes a mental note to fill out a profile card for him. She finishes up her shower, this time without any extracurricular activities. Having several orgasms with Dub just an hour ago has left her satisfied for the moment.

Kat lies down on her bed and calls Tif to see if she can come over. No answer; which is unusual. Kat decides to start creating profile cards with her new app. She creates one for Bill with highlights like 'ex-boyfriend', 'had sex', & 'friends with benefits'. She creates another profile card for Adam. Then she creates one for Rock with highlights like 'brothers friend', 'above average cum'. Then she creates one for Sam. Then another one for John the security guard. Lastly, she creates one for Drew the quarterback and one for Dub the wide receiver. The latter has much more flattering descriptions. Counting Richard, who she has not been intimate with yet, she has a total of 8 profile cards. She has a sudden recognition that she has sucked and swallowed the cum of 7 different guys in the past 2 weeks. Closing thought is how much her life has changed in the past 2 weeks.

The rest of the day goes without a hitch. Kat sleeps in the next morning. It is supposed to be a low-key day. But by midday, Kat is hungry. Not for food, but for more cum. She tries to distract herself by watching tv but finds herself thinking about whether the actors have nice cocks or whether they have big cum loads. Just then she hears the front door open and her older brothers walk in with some of their friends trailing behind. They head to the kitchen to get fuel for whatever they have planned. Kat immediately starts to work on a plan. She thinks through what Richard taught her yesterday. What can she use? Where can she go?

She did not see Rock come in with the group. Bummer. Just then, the door opens again and Sam walks in. He smiles at her. He slows his walk as Kat approaches like she wants to say something.

"Do you think you can sneak away? I am feaning," Kat asks.

Sam smiles and then says, "Sure, let me go make an appearance and I will look for an excuse to get away. Where do you want me to meet you?"

Kat practically jumps out of her skin in excitement, "Guest bathroom and hurry up."

About 15 minutes later, she spots Sam headed to the bathroom. She runs to meet him there. When she walks in the door, Sam is already pulling his shorts down. Kat turns the sink on to muffle any noises and then sits down on the toilet and starts to get to work. She tugs and pulls and sucks hard on his dick, but Sam is slow to get erect. Kat has an idea. She reaches down and undoes her bra and pulls it off along with her top. She puts Sam's hands on her big tits and encourages him to squeeze and play with her nipples. This does the trick, as his dick gets hard almost instantly.

Kat licks up and down his shaft and then plunges down the girth putting as much of his big dick in her mouth as she can. Then she comes all the way out and grasps the shaft with her hand and starts jerking. She starts bobbing up and down very fast hoping to speed the process along. The anticipation of his warm load is overwhelming. It's not long before Sam let's her know he is going to cum. She readies her mouth on his dick and waits for the load to come flooding out. However, only 3 small spurts and a little dribble come. Much less than she remembers from a week ago. She swallows down what he gives her and then looks up and ask, "What the heck Sam?"

Sam looks back down at her and replies, "I'm sorry Kat. I already jerked off at home this morning."

Kat stands up and looks at him directly, "Listen to me. You don't need to jerk off ever again. I will blow you every day if I can. We can bring each other the relief we need."

Sam weakly shakes his head in acceptance. Kat quickly gets some additional profile information from Sam for his card and for Rock's card. Just as Sam is ready to leave the bathroom, Kat tugs on his shirt and says, "Hey, I am not satisfied. Do you have any additional discrete friends or do you know where Rock is?"

Sam thinks about it for a minute and then responds, "Come to my house in a couple hours. I will have some friends for you."

"Discrete friends right?"

"Yes of course."

Sam leaves the bathroom. Kat waits a few minutes and then leaves the bathroom as well. Time seems to drag on. Kat finally sees Sam leave the house about an hour after their conversation. Kat goes upstairs and grabs a change of clothes, just in case. She watches the clock, willing it to move.

Kat drives to Sam's house; which she realizes is only a few minutes away. She parks a few houses down so her car will not be noticed by a drive-by. Then she quickly heads to the house and walks right in without knocking. She can hear voices and laughter so she follows it down a short hallway. She comes to a living room where she finds Sam, Rock, and two other guys she does not recognize.

Sam looks up and smiles and says, "Hey Kat." Then he points to a short, slightly overweight guy with a big smile he says, "Let me introduce you to my roommate Eric."

Sam continues, "And you know Rock, but let me introduce you to his roommate Zach." Sam points to a gorgeous hunk of a man who is tall, well built, sculpted even.

Kat smiles and says, "Hi guys."

Sam hesitates a little, "So Kat, I...uh...told them you were interested in meeting us here, but decided it is not my story to tell. So I invite you to let everyone know why we're all here."

Kat had tried to rehearse what she was going to say on the way over, but it was a short drive. She focused on the rules she was going to enforce. But in that moment, with 4 sets of male eyes looking at her, she freezes, a little.

Then Kat blurts out, "I want to suck your dicks. All of them. More than once if you want."

There was an utter silence in the room as Eric and Zach were shocked. Rock and Sam smiled hoping this was why they were summoned.

Kat starts again after a brief pause to gather her senses and her courage, "I have a few rules. If cannot be met, I will leave now." The guys look at each other and then encourage her to continue.

Kat continues, "First, what happens here stays here. It is of the utmost importance that my brothers do not find out that their innocent little sister is not so innocent. Rule number two; I am not interested in sex today. My mouth is free for all the cum you can give me, but my pussy is off limits. But don't worry; I plan to drain those big balls of yours. Lastly, treat me well. Don't try to rough me up. If you are a good boy, I will make sure to give you a return visit. Any questions?"

The guys all look at each other and then back at Kat. Then they shake their heads saying they have no questions. Kat reconfirms, "Do you agree to my terms? If not, I'll leave now." The guys all shake their heads in agreement.

Kat looks at Sam and asks, "Where are we going to do this?"

Sam indicates they will stay in the living room. Kat surveys the room. She is not sure how she is going to handle 4 guys. She was hoping for one or maybe two of Sam's friends, not three. 'Own the situation' is running on repeat in Kat's head.

Kat takes a deep breath, "Alright boys, lets see what you've got."

The guys undress and Kat surveys the room again. All the guy's cocks are half erect at best. She needs to think quickly.

Then Kat starts leading, "Sam, lay down on the couch. Since you have already busted a couple times today, I have something else for you. The rest of you boys look like you could use a little encouragement."

Kat starts to slowly take off her clothes. First, the tank top comes off. When she takes her bra off. Kat tweaks her nipples and makes them stand at attention. Then she squeezes her big tits and moans a little so the boys can hear her. Sam is now lying on his back on the leather couch. The guys start stroking their cocks. Kat unbuttons her jean shorts and lets them fall to the floor. Then she slides her hand down the front of her lace thong and massages her pussy closing her eyes and moaning again, louder this time. The guys start stroking faster and their cocks continue to grow. Kat then turns around so they can see her ass. She loops a thumb in each side of her panties and slides them down, bending over so the guys can get a look at her nakedness from behind. By now, Zach and Rock's cocks are completely hard. It looks like Eric is still struggling a little.

Now naked, Kat walks over and straddles Sam's face and lowers herself down. Sam goes to work licking the outer most portions of her pussy. Then he starts flicking her clit. Kat leans back and starts to move her hips and grind her pussy into Sam's face. She leans her head back and moans even louder this time to let the guys know she is enjoying the work Sam is putting in.

Kat smiles at the guys and seductively says, "Mmm. Now that we have that going, come over here boys."

Rock comes over first. Kat begins to orally attend to his big cock. She remembers he likes it deep and hard. So she ups her aggressiveness. Zach steps up next to Rock and strokes his long, skinny cock waiting for his turn. Soon she pulls off of Rock's dick leaving a trail of saliva on it to provide lubricant to jerk him. She then moves over to Zach and takes over stroking his cock for him. Then she puts her mouth on him and starts sucking and moving her tongue over the underbelly. Zach moans in appreciation. Then she moves back to Rock. She goes as deep as she can on his shaft and starts stroking hard again.

Within a few minutes, Kat can taste the sweet flavor of his precum. She knows he's close. She prepares herself this time. A couple minutes later Rock leans his head back and shoves his hips forward and explodes in Kat's mouth. Stream after stream of warm, sweet cum shoots into Kat's mouth. She resists the urge to savor it in her mouth as she remembers what happened last time. She knows more is coming, so she swallows. She calmly swallows shot after shot of milky goodness until there is no more.

As Rock finishes his orgasm, Kat goes back to stroking Zach. She pauses for another moment when she feels Eric behind her. He is motioning for her to lean forward even more than she already is; which she does. She feels him spread her ass cheeks apart to have full access to her backside. Then she feels his tongue right on her pink star. Kat is quickly overwhelmed with the additional sensation of Eric tonguing her ass. Zach takes over stroking his cock while Kat enjoys her oral pleasures. Kat starts to feel an orgasm building up. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Zach pumping his dick faster, but she cannot attend to him. Soon Kat opens her mouth and lets out a huge moan as a powerful orgasm hits her. Simultaneously, Zach is set to explode.

Zach grunts and starts rapid firing cumshots toward Kat. The first few rapid shots fire into Kat's open mouth and then he lets loose all over her face and in her hair. This finally breaks Kat out of her orgasmic trance enough to reengage with what's happening. Zach is still firing, so Kat puts her mouth over his hose and swallows down he last little bit. She spends a minute cleaning up Zach and then gingerly removes herself from Sam and Eric. She stumbles over and sits on the coffee table and spends the next few minutes gathering up any man juice she can from her body, her face, and the leather couch and sends it to her mouth. She hums as she enjoys the contrast between Rock's sweet thick cum and Zach's salty thinner cum. She decides she loves it all and doesn't miss a drop.

Zach and Rock sit on the couch clearly needing a break after such a huge bust. Kat heads to the bathroom for some maintenance. When she comes back out, she heads over to Eric, who is now sitting on the couch stroking his half erect member. She kneels down and starts sucking his dick and stroking it with her hand. It is very fat, even half erect. Eric is struggling to get completely hard. 'Am I doing something wrong?' she thinks. Sam is fully erect and comes over and wants some action. Kat works hard to switch back and forth making sure neither cock gets neglected.

It is not long before Kat notices that Rock and Zach are hard again. So they all switch positions. Sam takes a break on the couch and Eric moves under Kat and starts eating her pussy. Kat goes back to taking turns between Zach and Rock again. It is obvious Kat is getting more comfortable at handling two dicks at the same time. She works back and forth between Rock and Zach for several minutes, stopping once in a while to moan at the oral attention Eric is giving her.

Rock tells Kat that he wants to fire on her face just like Zach did; porno style. Kat thinks that she has already had cum all over her face and hair so she says, "why not?" Rock smiles and pulls back and starts wildly stroking himself. Zach takes advantage of Kat's available mouth and slides his manhood in. He puts his hand behind her head and starts fucking her mouth. Kat's mouth is in the midst of getting pounded by Zach when Rock erupts his second cum of the day. Rock's entire orgasm paints the side of Kat's face. Her forehead, eyes, nose, and Zach's cock are all covered in Rock's juice. Kat keeps sucking Zach without missing a beat. Immediately following, Zach pulls out and rapid fires several additional blasts on top of what Rock already deposited on Kat's face. With a blink of an eye, Kat's face is completely covered and cum is dripping down all over her tits and legs.

Once the onslaught has finished, Kat barely has time to recover from her facial before she leans her cum splattered head back and shakes through an orgasm that Eric is giving her from underneath. The feeling of cum all over her face and in her mouth combined with the powerful surge coming from her pussy is intoxicating. Once Kat comes down from her orgasm, she weakly climbs off of Eric and sits on the edge of the coffee table again.

All 4 guys sit on the couch and watch Kat use her fingers to gather the cum from all over her body and sensually slide it into her mouth. Rock and Zach are done for a while having both busted twice, but Sam and Eric haven't had their turn yet. Kat tells them to hold tight and makes a return trip to the bathroom for more maintenance.

Kat looks in the mirror as she clans up the last visible bits of cum she can and thinks, 'I am owning this situation. But what can I do about Eric? He doesn't seem to be into me. I've got to try something'.

When Kat returns, she heads back over to Sam. His cock is still half erect. So Kat starts working on him and quickly brings him to full mast. Then they reposition into a 69. Sam starts working on Kat's pussy, while she starts trying to deep throat him. She is determined to get a third cum out of him today. Then Eric, feeling left out, comes up behind Kat and starts playing with her ass again. Soon his mouth returns to her ass. Next, he slides two fingers slide in her pussy and he sneaks one in her ass. With Sam licking her pussy and Eric gently finger fucking her pussy and ass, Kat completely stops blowing Sam and leans up a little for leverage. Then she has a powerful exploding orgasm soaking Sam's face. The guys increase the pace and she quickly has another. With no signs of letting up from the guys, within another minute, she has another one. She finally sits up completely and asks for mercy.

Obligingly, Sam pulls out from underneath her and Eric stops the assault on Kat's lady parts so he can move around for her to blow him. She takes his fat cock in hand and then goes down as far as her throat will let her. His cock is not long, but it is fat. After a few minutes of uninterrupted attention, Eric is finally hard. For the first time, Kat notices that he has enormous balls. They might be the size of tennis balls and easily the largest she has ever seen.

Before Kat knows it, Sam, Rock, and Zach are standing in front of her again with full erections. Kat's groans as her mouth is getting sore from all the work she's done so far and trying to accommodate Eric's finally erect cock. She sighs as she feels like she is not up to the challenge.

Rock sees her distress and tells her, "Kat, if you are getting tired, why don't we finish off with a circle jerk?"

Kat pulls her mouth off of Eric and replies, "What is a circle jerk?"

Rock laughs and replies, "You lie down and all 4 of us will cum all over your body."

Kat gets a huge grin and then says, "That sounds fantastic. Let's do it."

With Kat's acceptance, they lead her to the coffee table and lay her down on her back. Kat starts massaging one of her breasts and with her other hand starts fingering her still swollen pussy. All 4 guys come up next to Kat and start stroking their cocks vigorously. Kat is close to another orgasm just as Sam drops his load. Since it is his third of the morning, it is not very large. He kneels down and cums on Kat's unoccupied tit. Then he moves up her neck and finishes on her tongue. Kat stops massaging her breast so she can pull Sam's release up to her mouth.

Rock is the next to fire. It's his third bust in the last hour, so it is not that powerful either. He cums on her tits and then moves to her face and paints two streaks across Kat's cheek. Then he drops his last little bit into her open mouth. Zach cums next. It is not as big as the previous ones, but is still rapid fire. He shoots 3 small shots of cum on her belly, one on her tits, and then dribbles the last little bit in her mouth.

Those three all head to the couch to recover. The final person is Eric, who has not cum yet today. He positions himself between her spread legs and starts stroking his member even harder. Kat can see his heavy balls rocking back in forth. Kat starts masturbating faster and moaning to encouraging Eric. She talks dirty to him, "Cum for me Eric. Cum all over my body. Cum all over my face. Give it to me big boy."

Finally, Eric rocks his head back and lets out a huge grunt. He fires a monster cum shot all the way up Kat's body and hits her square on the face. Two more shots reach her face, the last one landing in her open mouth. The next shot gives her a heavy pearl necklace. Three straight shots fully paint her tits. Two more adequately paint her flat belly. The remaining amount drains out and falls on her bare pussy.

"Holy shit man," Rock exclaims, "What a fucking bust."

Eric joins the other guys on the couch. Kat lies there and rubs the cum all around her body. Every few seconds she pulls her hand up to her mouth and sucks her fingers. She has cum from head to pussy. Kat easily spends 15 minutes slowly cleaning all the cum from her body and depositing it in her mouth. None of the guys can break their stare.

12