Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 20 minutes later, Richard finally comes into the room and sees the girls lying on the bed. He lets them know there are extra towels. He tells them there is a big shower and then asks Steph if she will take Tif with her and leave Kat here. Tif and Steph get up and head for the shower. Kat stays lying on the bed.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Richard asks.

Kat smiles and replies, "I did. Your wife is gorgeous and very open I would say. I guess I should have asked if you were married. I feel terrible that I did not consider it."

Richard smiles and replies, "It's okay Kat. We have a wonderful marriage where we do not deny each other the carnal pleasures we desire. And sometimes we get to do them together. I told her about you right away. We had a long discussion and she got so excited, we had a wonderful lovemaking session afterward. In fact, she is the one that expanded the vision and scope of what we are working on with you. She is excited and wants to participate in your growth as opposed to just being another lover."

Richard then proceeds forward, "I want to know if you are comfortable with other women? Is it something you will add to your rotation from time to time?"

Kat replies, "I have limited exposure, but so far so good. I will tell you that I have not had a chance to repay Steph. I owe her a few orgasms."

"I think she'd like that. What about Tif? The nature of your friendship with her changed dramatically after today I would assume."

"It changed for the better. I am happy that I am not doing this journey alone. I am overjoyed that Tif will be with me. I love her. And it looks like we will have a lot of sex in our future."

"I am glad to hear it. Today could not have turned out any better."

There is a pause and then Kat says, "I know a way that it can."

"How so?"

With authority Kat says, "I want to suck your dick Richard. I want you to cum for me. I have seen you 3 times and I have not even seen your dick, let alone suck it. And I have been completely naked with you now twice. You have gone down on me and made me orgasm hard. I have been with your wife. You know how much I would love to have you cum in my mouth. Please!"

Richard pauses and then replies, "There will be a time when I am going to do everything with you and I am going to give you load after load of delicious cum. But not today."

Kat frowns a big pouty face, "Okay, but when? You're making me sad."

"Don't be sad. The enterprise that is Kat's future took a big jump today. You also have another addition to your address book. I've got to run. But I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Richard leans down and kisses Kat. There was a small and subtle slide of the tongue. And then he leaves. Kat is left there, naked and in need of a shower. And then she thinks, 'I wonder if there is room for a third in there?'

12