Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 10.2

Story Info
Kat Really Opens up in Hawaii.
11.8k words
4.72
12.9k
9
0

Part 12 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter ten part two. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In the first part of chapter ten, Kat makes it to Hawaii and starts to make "friends". This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

When Kat gets to the pool, her mom tells her that her dad's work people and all their family members have reserved a room this evening at a local restaurant for dinner. The good news is that it is supposed to be quasi formal in a Hawaiian kind of way. That means they need to go shopping. Kat picks out a Hawaiian sundress that accentuates her big breasts and her sexy legs, but stays conservative enough for her mother's approval. After shopping they go back to the room to finish getting ready.

When Kat arrives at the restaurant and walks into the reserved room, she notices that there is assigned seating. She realizes that her parents are at the other end of the table and that she has Steph to her right and a hot guy around her age to her left. He introduces himself as Sterling. "But please call me Junior," he asks. She realizes immediately what Richard has done with this arrangement and smiles. Throughout dinner, Kat and Junior talk and laugh. They also flirt and Kat is delighted by the nonchalant physical contact that Junior keeps doing.

Richard stands up and asks for everyone's attention. He goes through a few congratulations to people, including Kat's dad. He thanks everyone for being inconvenienced and coming to Hawaii. Everyone laughs. 'What an inconvenience'

Richard continues, "I do have one additional surprise for the table. Part of the conversations I've had with my staff the past couple days included an unusual internship offering I'd like to make tonight. I want to offer an unpaid internship opportunity to Kyle, to Carrie, to Junior, and to Kat. At the highest level, I want to give the four of you problems our department is facing and I want you to use your youth and your exuberance to bring possible solutions to these problems. I don't want to get into details tonight, and you don't have to accept my offer tonight. I have some stuff for you to take with you and read and then I have blocked some time for each of us to talk 1:1 tomorrow.

In closing, Richard thanks everyone again and tells the group to enjoy some after dinner drinks. Junior asks Kat if she is interested in walking back to the hotel with him, about half mile. "Of course," she replies. Junior arranges it with the parents and promises to take care of Kat.

Once out of the listening range of the parents, Junior asks Kat if she minds going the slightly longer, but more scenic route along the beach. Kat agrees and they scurry out of the restaurant and head for the beach.

Junior kicks off the conversation, "I've enjoyed talking with you throughout dinner. I'm glad we were paired up."

Kat replies, "Don't you think the pairing was on purpose?"

"I'm sure that they wanted to put people around the same age together so we could talk about something we have in common. And then of course there is the internship."

Kat smiles and says. "Oh, so you think it was that innocent?"

"What do you think the motivation was then?"

"I mean, I am not exactly thinking they are matchmaking, but I think they might be putting pieces in place and see how things play out."

Junior laughs, "So how do you feel about being set up if that's what it is?"

Kat pauses. Then she speaks, "Junior. I like you. You make me laugh. You are super hot. But I don't want to scare you off with how forward I can be."

"I appreciate someone who is forward. Don't worry about scaring me off."

They find a nook in the rock formations and sit down on a flat rock and watch the waves in the moonlight.

Kat says, "You said you would like the fact that I am very forward. What about if I am also very aggressive? Like way more than the average girl? Would that scare you off?"

Junior laughs, "I think I'm good Kat. I like you. You like me. We are in Hawaii on the beach next to the waves, in the moonlight. What else do we need?"

Kat leans over and kisses Junior. He kisses her back. Soon their tongues are intertwined. Kat moves closer to Junior and feels the intensity of his kiss. Junior pulls away finally.

Junior looks a little surprised and exclaims, "Wow. You are a very good kisser."

Kat smiles and moves over to straddle Junior's legs. She asks, "Would you like some more?"

Junior pulls Kat down to meet his lips. Their kissing becomes more intense. Junior reaches under Kat's dress and grabs her bare ass cheeks. Kat breaks the kiss, reaches down and pulls her dress over her head and throws it over to a rock. She leans back down and starts kissing him again. While kissing, Kat grinds her hips in between Junior's crotch and his hands. Kat can feel his cock beginning to grow underneath her and Junior's hands continue to wonder closer to her sensitive girly parts.

Kat breaks the kiss and leans back slightly. Junior takes this opportunity to lean forward and kiss on Kat's neck. His kisses lead him down to her chest. He nuzzles his face down in between Kat's big breasts. Kat pushes him away and helps him get his shirt off. Then she reaches behind her and unclasps her bra and lets her tits fall into the open. Junior leans forward and puts his mouth on her right nipple and starts sucking. His hands return to Kat's ass. Junior's manhood is fully erect now and Kat starts grinding even harder. Junior moves over to Kat's other nipple and gives it the same treatment.

Junior pulls Kat off his lap slightly and reaches his hand further under. He slides his fingers inside Kat's thong. Kat moans as his fingers come in contact with her wet pussy. He swirls her clit in between two of his fingers. Kat moans again. Then he slides a finger into Kat's tight pussy. In and out he goes in a slow pace. His mouth moves back to her other nipple. He adds a second finger next to the first and quickens the pace. Kat moans again. Soon after Kat tightens up and the lets loose a nice juicy orgasm all over Junior's fingers.

Junior disengages from Kat's tit. Then he removes his fingers from Kat's juicy pussy. He puts them in his mouth and sighs his enjoyment. Kat starts to unbutton his slacks and exclaims, "Let's get your manhood some relief". Junior stands up long enough to pull his pants down. Kat licks her lips and then grasps his manhood. Junior's cock is incredibly hard and barely moves as she strokes it. It is long and veiny. It already has a big dollop of precum decorating his bulbous head. She leans down and puts her mouth on his cock and moves her hands slightly to match her motion.

Junior moans and tells Kat he is not going to last long if she continues doing that. Kat quickens the pace and goes deeper on his shaft. Junior runs his hands through her hair. Within a minute he holds his breath, and then lets loose a huge first shot. Kat swallows most of it, but some escapes her mouth and rolls back onto her hand. She expertly swallows the remaining doses as they shoot one after another into her mouth. She continues to suck and swallow until he runs dry and starts to go soft. Then she lets go of his limp dick and pulls her hand up to her mouth and sucks down the escaped cum. She closes her eyes and savors the flavor and the texture for a moment before she swallows it down.

Junior smiles at her and says, "You look like you enjoyed that."

"You have a really nice cock and I love cum in my mouth. Like a lot. Shit. I'm sorry I am being so forward."

"Kat, I think I'm in love," Junior says very jokingly.

Kat gathers herself and comments, "As much as I would like to stay here and enjoy you some more, I think we need to get ourselves back to the hotel."

Junior agrees and they shake the sand off of their bodies and clothes and put them back on. They're able to get back to the hotel and into the elevator without any obstructions. Kat walks into the hotel room and her mom and dad are sitting at the table.

Kat's dad pipes up first, "Long walk huh?"

Kat puts her game face on and replies, "Well, to be honest, we took a slightly longer route along the beach. It is beautiful out there you know."

Kat's mom jumps in, "I'm sure Junior helped make it beautiful."

Kat's dad replies, "Michelle. Really?"

"Daniel, I'm just saying he is nice to look at. That's all."

Kat speaks up, "Junior and I got along wonderfully. I do like him. He is nice and he's respectful. And he is very nice to look at."

Michelle replies, "so you are going to see him again then?"

"Well, we have the internship of course."

"So you're going to take the internship then?" Daniel asks.

"Of course she's going to take the internship. I was talking about seeing him socially," her mom adds quickly.

Kat smiles. Even though she is 18, she still respects her parent's wishes. She says, "I do like him. Do you approve of me seeing him again?"

Both parents take turns talking about how proud they are of Kat and how much she has grown up and how responsible she is. They leave off by giving their blessing for her to spend more time with Junior. Kat says good night and heads to bed as she has a big day tomorrow.

Kat gets up the next morning and reads through the document that Richard left her about the internship. Her appointment with him is right after breakfast. She arrives right on time and rings the doorbell. Steph answers the door and invites her in. After closing the door, Steph kisses Kat and asks her if she is up for another massage later in the day. "Of course," Kat says just as Richard comes in the room.

Richard asks, "Of course what?"

Kat responds, "Of course I am up for a massage later today."

Richard smiles, "Is it another massage like the other day where my wife comes back with a big smile on her face and smelling like your pussy and other men's cum?"

Steph laughs, "Maybe. We'll have to see what they have in store for us. Remember, their motto is that they will do anything to satisfy their customers and make us feel good."

Richard laughs and says, "Well, I hope the two of you have fun."

Steph kisses her husband good-bye. Then she comes over and kisses Kat goodbye, "I've got to go. Let me know when you are ready to go." And then she is gone.

Richard looks at Kat and says, "Are you ready to get started?" Kat nods and they head over to the couch. Richard spends the next 30 minutes walking through what the internship is and what he expects of her. He also links it to her other non-sexual training. "This is a very big door you can walk through here. Take it seriously," he says.

Then they spend the next 30 minutes talking about Kat's adventures the past couple days.

Richard smiles, "You work very quickly. I am very proud of you. Securing a key to that room gives you a lot of freedom. And to this point, you have hid everything well from your parents and brothers. And I see you and Steph are getting along well."

Kat smiles and says, "I really like her a lot. She has taken care of me."

Richard replies, "I'm hoping you are not so worn out that you aren't interested in some quality time with me."

"Richard, I will never be too tired to spend quality time with you. In fact, I wish I could get more time with you. I owe you so much. And of course, I love having sex with you."

Richard smiles again and says, "Well come over here then."

Kat stands up and walks over to Richard and straddles him. She leans down and kisses him passionately. Then she pulls away, looks him in the eye and tells him, "I really want you to feel me cum all over your hard cock and then I want you to feed me a load of your yummy cum. Do you think you could do that for me?"

Richard says yes and they quickly get through getting undressed. Kat straddles Richard again, but this time they are naked and she guides his member to the entrance of her wet pussy. She slowly slides down taking only a little bit at first. Richard puts his hands on her tits and his mouth on her nipple. She moans, pulls up a little and then slides back down. She has to repeat this several times before she gets most of Richard inside her.

Richard reaches around and grabs Kat's ass and helps her move up and down. Then he starts using his middle finger to play with her anus. She rocks back into it. He slides it into her pucker hole. Kat moans at this and starts to grind harder. Then Richard slides a second finger into her ass. She moans again. By now, Kat has finally gotten all of Richard's cock inside of her and is grinding the base hard. The sensation is too much for Kat to handle and she groans out loud as an orgasm washes over her. Richard removes his fingers from her backside.

Richard reaches under the cushion next to him and pulls out a buttplug. He shows it to Kat and then puts it in her mouth to lubricate it. He reaches around her again and positions it at the entrance of her backdoor. Kat stops the grind and waits patiently as he slowly slides it in her ass. The fattest point of the buttplug finally makes it through with an audible 'pop'. Kat moans loudly and then starts grinding Richard's cock again. Kat can feel the two units fighting for room inside of her.

Richard goes back to sucking on the fat tit in front of his face. He reaches around and plays with the buttplug, not taking it out. Kat grinds against the buttplug and pushes her clit into Richard's crotch. This causes Kat to cum again. Everything stops as she moans and her body shakes. It takes everything Richard has to not cum when his young protégé's pussy clinches down on his cock.

Richard indicates for her to get off of him. He puts her over on the couch doggy style. He leaves the buttplug in her ass and slides his cock deep into her pussy. Kat groans in pleasure, as she feels so full. Richard picks up the pace and really starts pushing his cock in with force. Kat starts to moan over and over. Richard grabs her hips and starts to pound her pussy harder. That sends Kat into another orgasm sending juices running down her legs.

Richard finally relents and slows his push down. He reluctantly pulls his cock out of Kat and turns her back around. He sits her down on the couch and then straddles her. He slides his moist cock in between Kat's luscious tits and begins to titty-fuck her. Each time his dickhead pops through her balloons, it slides into Kats' mouth slightly. After several minutes of this, Richard finally pulls his cock out from between her globes and starts to stroke it. Kat instinctively opens her mouth. Just before Richard cums, he puts his cock onto her tongue. The first spurt flies out and hits the back of her throat. Kat swallows and readies herself for the next one. She is not disappointed as another is right behind it. Kat puts her mouth on Richard's fire hose as a dozen spurts fill her mouth and slide down her throat. She spends some extra time cleaning his unit and is sad when she has to let it go.

Kat looks up to Richard and mouths a 'thank you.'

Richard climbs off and sits next to her. Then he says, "I almost came about 10 times. Your pussy is so tight and wet and amazing. Don't give that pussy to just anybody. In fact, if we had more time, I'd go for another round. But I have another appointment coming soon. But we are in luck. I have 2 more 1:1's scheduled for us this week and a ready made excuse to see you as often as we think our internship needs."

Kat adds, "And of course I could meet you at the house."

"I have thought of that, but the challenge there is that you are in high demand. I think I'll have to make an appointment with you."

Richard asks Kat to move onto her side. He reaches over and slowly pulls out her buttplug. Kat moans as he takes it out. Richard says, "You take this with you. I'd propose that you use it as you see fit, or even just slide it in at night. It will make you feel good and get you ready should you choose to do anal with me or anybody."

"Richard, if I do anal, it will be with you. I have been very choosy whom I have sex with. So choosing anal partners will be an even more exclusive list I would expect."

"Fair enough. By the way, just like dildos and vibrators, this needs to be kept hidden. If found, it brings up a lot of questions."

"I understand. Is it okay if I go get cleaned up?"

"Yeah, you have about 30 minutes until Kyle will be here."

Kat gets cleaned up, kisses Richard goodbye and then heads to her room. When she walks in, no one is there. So she stashes her buttplug and decides to head to the pool for a swim. After spending about an hour swimming laps, she relaxes on a deck chair. Steph stops by and hands her lemonade.

Steph asks, "You think you are about ready to go?"

Kat replies, "I think I am. I could use a massage after an hour of laps."

Steph smiles and says, "And an hour with my husband of course."

Kat turns red and looks down embarrassed.

Steph lifts Kat's chin with her finger, "Don't ever feel bad Kat. I am happy that my husband found such a wonderful, intelligent, capable, and incredibly sexy young woman to be his protégé. It is okay for you to partake in whatever activities make the two of you happy. I love my husband and I know he loves me. So whatever either of us does outside of our time together is okay. Plus, I am hoping I get to spend more time with you too. I feel like I have barely had a chance to explore that young body of yours."

Her comments make Kat feel better. She looks at Steph and says, "Thank you Steph. I think the world of you and Richard and everything you have done for me. I never want to step out of line and mess this up."

"The fact that you care and are aware is a good place to start. Let's get going."

When they arrive, they are led to the same room. They get undressed quickly and get situated on the tables. Soon after, there is a small knock on the door and two men walk in. The girls notice these are different guys. These guys are much bigger, more muscular.

Steph comments, "I mean no disrespect, but I was expecting Makoa and Pika."

"My name is Makanui. You can call me Maka. This is Tua. The other gentlemen were not available at this time. But we have been briefed on your expectations. I think you will like what we intend to provide."

Steph looks at Kat and Kat looks back at her. Steph then tells them it is okay. The guys get some oil from the table and walk over to the women now face down on their own tables. First thing each guy does is remove the towels from their respective girl. Maka says, "I don't think you need these, so let's just get rid of them right off."

Each man starts on the shoulders and effectively works their way around the back. They both spend a little time on each girl's ass and then their legs. Now it is time to flip over. The girls look at each other and lie down on their backs with their bare parts on display to the strangers. The men massage each girls arms and then move to the front of their shoulders. The men are standing just above the girl's heads. Kat opens her eyes and recognizes that her man is not wearing anything down below and that his long cock is dangling freely and moving about as he shifts his weight. Tua, Kat's masseuse, starts massaging her breasts. He has put a lot of oil on his hands, so he is sliding around swiftly. He stops and pinches her nipples. A surge of pleasure jolts through her body. She involuntarily raises her legs up slightly.