Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 10.3

Story Info
Kats Graduation Present.
5.9k words
4.74
20.6k
11

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter ten part three. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In the second part of chapter ten, Katherine "Kat" meets additional "friends" and finds a couple new sex partners. This is the final installment of this module. It has a lot going on with lots of people.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

The next couple days go by very fast. Kat spends her time at the pool. She sneaks off when she can to spend time with Junior. Blowjobs in random secluded public places and at least once a day sneaking away to the private room for sex. As much as Kat loves blowjobs, she is enjoying having a regular fuckbuddy. And Junior makes a good one. Her 3 concierges have been gone the whole time. The lady that has been taking over for them does not know when they will be back. She hopes to see them again before she goes.

One afternoon, when no one was looking, Kat maneuvered to get Tony into the private room and they spent an hour exchanging oral sex and having sex over and over. Kat made sure to send the evidence down her throat each time.

Today is the last full day before Kat and her family leave the next day. Richard set up a final internship meeting for this morning. Kat skipped breakfast she was so excited to get to his room. The anticipation of another session with Richard was overwhelming.

She walks up to the door and rings the doorbell. Richard answers the door and gives Kat a kiss. He leads her into the living room. Kat is shocked by what she sees. There are several people standing there talking and laughing. Kat thought this was an internship meeting. In the room stand all 3 concierges - Alex Kahi, and Kai. She sees all 4 massage guys - Makoa, Pika, Maka, and Tua. She smiles when she sees Hani, the well-hung waiter. Lastly she sees another female talking to Steph.

"Richard, how come all of these people are here? I thought we were having my internship meeting?"

Richard smiles and says, "Kat, this is your graduation present. In fact, this week is your graduation present. You have gone through several weeks of training and intense test runs to try your newly learned skills. And now we feel that you have the foundational education and know how and we wanted to celebrate."

As people gather around, Richard continues, "You see Steph and I have spent a lot of time at this hotel in the past few years. We were lucky enough to meet and spend time with each of these fine men and of course, our favorite waitress Roxy. We have come to trust them over the last few years. This week, we strategically lined up each of our favorite people to intersect with you this week. And you lived up to every expectation. You have taken to our training very well."

Richard pauses and smiles. Then he says, "So, they are our gift to you. They are here to pleasure you and to provide you whatever you ask them for. All of them wanted to participate so since there are so many, Steph and Roxy are here to assist you."

Just then, Roxy approaches Kat. "It is very nice to meet you. Richard and Steph have told me so much about you. May I kiss you?"

Kat nods. Roxy leans in and they share an intimate kiss. Just for a moment, Kat forgets that there are other people in the room. As they continue to kiss, Roxy starts to undress Kat. She takes her shawl off and then her bikini top freeing her big firm breasts. Roxy kisses down her neck and then to her tits. She sucks on one nipple while using her hands to pull off Kat's skirt and bikini bottoms. Kat is standing their naked enjoying Roxy's mouth on her nipple. Then Kat wants to even the odds and begins to take off Roxy's clothes.

A naked Roxy leads Kat over to the couch and lays her down on her back. She wastes no time diving into her bald, wet pussy. She gently licks up and down her slit until she stops and softly tongues Kat's clit. Kat lets out a huge moan and then a small jerk as her first orgasm of the day escapes into Roxy's mouth. As Roxy continues to pleasure Kat orally, the guys get undressed. It is not long before Kat notices that several guys are circled around them slowly jerking their erections.

Alex walks up and offers his unit to Kat. She happily opens her mouth and pulls him in. Pika comes up from behind Roxy and puts his face right between her cheeks and begins to tongue her pussy. Makoa lies on the ground and Steph mounts his big cock. Maka and Tua walk up to Steph and she takes turns servicing their cocks orally.

Roxy realizes some men are going unserviced, so she pulls off of Kat's pussy and moves to the other side of the living room. There is a bit of a shuffle. Alex leaves Kat's mouth and heads over to Steph. Kat vaguely hears him tell Steph that they have a gangbang date that is owed to them. Kat starts to protest and then Steph laughs and tells her it was all part of her plan. That she wanted an excuse to take these three young men on at once.

So Alex lies on the ground, Steph pulls herself off of Makoa and lowers herself into Alex's cock. Kani and Kai walk over to Steph and she starts going back and forth giving them blowjobs. Roxy motions for Pika to follow and for Makoa to join him. She puts her mouth on Makoa and moans, as she tastes the sweet flavor of Steph's pussy on his cock. Kat sits up on the couch and motions for Maka and Tua to come join her. She takes turns orally pleasing each of them.

Soon the scene shifts.

Steph is getting fucked doggystyle by Pika while she takes turns giving blowjobs to Maka and Tua. The three guys rotate taking turns fucking Steph.

Roxy is getting fucked doggystyle by Makoa while she takes turns giving blowjobs to Kahi and Kai. The three guys rotate taking turns fucking Roxy.

That leaves Alex in front of Kat. She pulls him in close, puts her mouth completely down on his cock deepthroating him. When she pulls off for air, she jerks him with her right hand and plays with his balls with her left. He pulls back and tells her it is not time to cum yet. He walks off and taps Kahi on his shoulder. He pulls out of Roxy and walks over to Kat.

And so it starts. The guys start rotating. Every few minutes, a guy will pull out of either Roxy's or Steph's pussy and bring their cock over to Kat to clean it off. Kat feels an orgasm building simply from taking these cocks, with fresh pussy juice coating each cock as it enters her mouth one after the other.

This lasts for a long time, the hour flies by at a blink of eye. Richard comes in and claps his hands and tells everyone it is break time for refreshments. The men all walk over with hard cocks to the dining room table for drinks.

Steph and Roxy walk over to Kat.

Steph, says, "How are you enjoying this so far Kat?"

Kat responds, "I'm doing wonderfully. I have not had any cum yet. I think these guys are holding out on me. And where have Richard and Hani been all this time?"

Steph responds, "Kat, be patient. You are going to get plenty of cum I am sure. If you remember right, Hani has a monster cock. So he is waiting until we have all been worked over and loosened up before he joins us. Richard always wants everyone else to have fun before he does. So, we'll see him at the end I assume."

Kat then says. "What about you girls? Are you enjoying yourselves or do you wish you could do something different? There is plenty for all of us."

Roxy speaks up, "Kat you don't know me at all. So don't judge me please. I'd really like to take advantage of all these handsome men here and I'd like to get DP'd and I'd love it if they ran a train on me."

Steph smiles, "Me too. But this day is about Kat."

Kat speaks up, "Ladies, I would love to see that. My only request is that when it is time for them to blow their loads, can I have it in my mouth?"

Roxy looks at Steph and then says, "It's a deal."

Steph walks over to the dining room table and claps her hands.

"Alright boys, it's time to get back to work. Kat follow me."

Steph leads Kat over to the living room and lays her down on the floor. She reaches out to Roxy and leads her over to Kat. Roxy kneels down and hovers her pussy over Kat's face and then lowers herself onto her mouth. Steph lies down on the floor and puts her face into Kat's pussy. Steph goes to town on Kat's pussy and Kat goes to town on Roxy's pussy. Sounds of slurping and moaning are emitting from the living room. The guys gather around and start stroking their cocks and bringing them back to life.

Roxy starts rocking on Kat's face, grinding her clit down onto Kat's mouth. One of the guys recognizes that she has a buttplug in. He walks up and starts moving it around and sliding it in and out. Another guy recognizes that Steph has one in too. He walks up and does the same thing. The moans get louder and closer together. Soon Roxy tightens up and lets go of a big orgasm. It drenches Kat's face. She swallows as much of Roxy's sweet pussy juice as she can. Roxy stays on her face while Kat licks her pussy clean. Then she dismounts. Steph's moaning starts to speed up. Soon she is shaking in orgasm.

With Steph and Roxy both having their orgasms, they both focus on Kat. Steph pushes Kat's legs back father, putting her knees all the way up by her ears. Roxy uses her hands to work over Kat's pussy. She slides two fingers in and starts to fuck her. She uses her other hand to flick her clit. Steph sees Kat has a buttplug in as well and starts to slowly fuck her ass with it. The sensations are overwhelming and it is not long before Kat is spasming in her own orgasm. Steph and Roxy spend a few moments cleaning Kat up and then help her up off the floor.

Steph announces, "I see that brought you boys back to life. Kat is going to sit on the ottoman. Each of you needs to choose a group with Roxy or myself. She and I are hoping you will help us out. We'd each like to have a cock in our mouth, our pussy, and one in our ass. Airtight fellas."

The guys all smile and Kat takes her place on the ottoman. Kahi goes over and lies on his back next to Steph. She lowers her very wet pussy onto his cock and starts fucking him. Makoa walks up behind Steph and puts the tip of his cock up to her now vacant backdoor. Steph stops bouncing on Kahi and waits as Makoa slowly slides his cock in her ass. He tip pushes through and Steph lets out a moan. Makoa continues to push more and more of his cock in with each thrust. Soon, he and Kahi develop a rhythm. Steph's continuous moans tell everyone she is enjoying it. Pika completes the circle by standing in front of Steph. She takes his hard cock in her hand and in between moans sucks him in deep.

Kai walks over to where Roxy is standing and lies on the floor. Roxy lowers herself onto him. He slides into her wet pussy easily. Maka comes up behind her and puts his cock up to her anus and slowly starts to slide it in. Quickly Kai and Maka develop a rhythm and Roxy is moaning loudly. Tua walks up and puts his cock into Roxy's mouth.

As both girls are filled up, Kat patiently waits on the ottoman. Alex walks over to her.

Kat asks him, "No room for you?"

"Technically no. But that is not why I am here. I wanted to let you know that I really like you. I am glad we have gotten to spend time together. It doesn't hurt that you are sexy as hell. Can we stay in contact? I get to the mainland often."

"Yes of course. I am hoping to get information from all of you, so I can stay in contact and when you are in the area or I am back to Hawaii, we can hook up."

"Awesome. By the way, you know that all of these guys, including me, have been holding out the past few days waiting on this?"

"Uht oh!" Kat says with a smile.

Kat recognizes that the guys have all switched positions and the girls are really into it now. Kai is really fucking Steph's ass hard. Roxy is pushing her body and ass against Tua who is in her pussy and Maka is pounding her ass from behind.

Alex disappears. Kat is a wee bit lonely and getting turned on by the action in front of her. So she spreads her legs and starts to rub her clit. She starts to rock her buttplug that is still inserted in her ass against the ottoman. The rocking motion of the buttplug sends shivers up her body. She increases the speed of the motion on her clit and brings herself to small orgasm.

Kat barely gets that out when she sees Makao walk up to her. He just left Steph's mouth. Kat quickly takes him into her mouth. He moans loudly and within 30 seconds grunts and a big splash of cum hits the back of Kat's throat. Several spurts of warm cum follow that one. Kat swallows each of them. She cleans him up just in time before Maka approaches her. He left Roxy's mouth and makes it to Kat just in time before he dumps his load in her mouth. His sizeable load drains down Kat's throat slowly. She cleans him up and he steps away.

Kat looks over to Steph. She sees her in between Pika and Kahi. They have a good motion going with Kahi really going deep in her ass. She looks over to Roxy and she is sitting on top of Tua and has Kai pounding her ass from behind.

Hani appears in front of Kat. He has his cock out, but it is limp. It is still a good 6 or 7 inches when it's limp. Kat looks up and smiles at him and then reaches out and grasps it with her right hand and starts jerking it. She puts her mouth on it. As she uses her tongue to run up the underside of his cock and jerks it with her hand, he begins to rise. Soon she puts her second hand on his growing cock.

Kat peeks over at the others groups to see if any guys are coming to interrupt her. Steph is blowing Kani while Pika fucks her ass. Roxy is blowing Kai while Tua fucks her ass.

Kat goes back to Hani. His cock is now hard. Kat uses both hands to continue to stroke him. She pushes her mouth over the tip and down the shaft matching the motion of her hands. She pulls one hands off and starts deepthroating his monster while still jerking it with one hand. Hani leans his head back and moans.

Kat pulls off of Hani as she sees Kahi walking over to her. Hani takes a step back to make room. Kahi steps up and Kat takes a hold of his cock. He strokes him a few times and then slides her mouth over the length of his manhood. A few seconds later, the first shot of cum fires into Kat's mouth. She swallows it and readies herself for the next one. The next shot is barely down Kat's throat before Kai shows up next to Kahi. He's jerking his cock and poised to fire. Kat mostly pulls off of Kahi's cock and opens her mouth. Kai aims his cock into her mouth and unloads his first shot. Kahi and Kai takes turns firing shots into Kat's open mouth. Her mouth fills up quickly and when she closes her mouth to swallow an extra shot from Kai crosses her closed lips and nose. Kat opens her mouth again and Kahi and Kai finish their loads in her open mouth. She swallows again and takes her time cleaning up Kahi and then Kai.

They step away. Kat uses her fingers to slide the cum on her face into her mouth. Then Hani steps up to resume his attention. Kat looks over and sees Pika fucking Steph missionary and sees Roxy riding Tua. Kat reaches out and takes Hani's big cock in her hands and then lowers her mouth down over the rest. Hani moans as Kat picks up the pace. Kat starts moaning as she starts getting off by sucking Hani's huge dick.

She is so into what she is doing, that Kat doesn't see Pika step up. He taps her cheek with his erection. The precum on the tip leaks out onto Kat's cheek. Kat pulls Hani's monster cock out of her throat and immediately opens her mouth and waits for Pika to shoot his load. Pika grabs his cock and starts stroking it. Within a few seconds, his first shot squirts into Kat's mouth. The next one is right behind it. Kat puts her mouth over his cock and swallows the rest of what he gives her. She takes a few seconds to clean him up and then goes back to Hani.

Kat barely gets to work on Hani for very long before Tua steps up. Kat keeps her hands on Hani, but moves her mouth over to Tua. Tua leans his head back and unloads his blast into Kat's mouth. Several more shots followed that one and Kat swallows them all expertly. While she cleans up Tua, she continues to stroke Hani. Soon Tua is done and walks away.

"Last refreshment break," Richard says from across the room. The lingering folks head to the dining room. Richard hands a towel to Roxy and another to Steph. He brings one over to Kat, but realizes she does not need one.

"No mess?" Richard asks.

Kat answers, "Don't think so. They came to me in a sequence, so I am good."

"Very impressive. How are you feeling?"

"I am really good. This has been fantastic."

Kat takes a break with the other guys. They all congratulate her on her performance. Kat defers and says that Steph and Roxy are the stars and that she is only the benefactor.

About 15 minutes later, Steph steps forward and announces, "Alright guys, train time. Our goal is to give our sexy waitress friend here a dozen orgasms. Kat and I are going to get you up and then you are to move over and fuck Roxy. You are to finish in her pussy or her ass. Those of you have that have to get to work come forward first and once you are done, you are free to leave. Let's get going."

Kat and Steph sit back to back on the ottoman. Roxy follows them over and leans down. She kisses both of them and says, "Thank you for letting me do this." Then she takes her position doggy style on the couch.

Alex is hard already. He missed out on the first round, so he is raring to go. He slides right into Roxy's pussy and starts fucking her slowly. Steph and Kat start working on the guys two at a time to bring their manhood back to life. Alex fucks Roxy for a little while and then pulls out without cumming. Kahi leaves Steph and walks over and starts fucking Roxy's pussy. He picks up the pace immediately. Soon he is fucking her pussy hard. Roxy starts moaning loudly and then gasps as a big orgasm hits her. One down. Kahi slows down for Roxy's orgasm and then when it is complete, he starts banging her hard again. Then he dumps his load in her pussy and then steps away. He walks over to Kat and she cleans his cock up.

Alex stands behind the couch in front of Roxy. She starts sucking his cock. Kai was already ready and he steps up and takes Kahi's place in her pussy. He only lasts a few minutes before he blasts his load in her pussy. Makoa takes his place and slides into Roxy's sloppy pussy. Kai goes over to Kat to get cleaned up. Makoa bangs Roxy to her second and third orgasms back to back. Then he adds his cum to her sloppy pussy. Makoa walks over to Kat to get cleaned up.

Roxy looks up to Alex and tells him, "My pussy is broken in and sloppy now. You may want to jump back there and bang my ass before it also gets bad for you." He takes the advice and gets behind her and slides his cock into her ass. Roxy moans loudly and arches her back even more to allow for access to her hole. Alex finally gets in balls deep and after a few deep strokes, he releases his bust. His cock pulses with each shot of cum entering Roxy's rectum. This sends Roxy over the top to her next orgasm. Alex slides in and out several more times before he backs away. Alex heads over to Steph and gets cleaned up. Pika comes up behind Roxy and slides in her sloppy pussy and unloads his deposit immediately to her already very sloshy pussy. He walks over and gets cleaned up by Kat.

12