Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Kat is done with High School.
6.6k words
4.72
14.7k
15
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module two, chapter one. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. Chapter one is the beginning.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It is Sunday morning following a wonderful graduation party. Kat is lying in bed looking up at her ceiling lost in thought. Her mind returns to her week in Hawaii over spring break. Her mentor, Richard, orchestrated a scenario that allowed Kat's family to go to Hawaii for a whole week. What it turned out to be was a real opportunity for Kat to spread her wings and finish her formal lessons with Richard. As a gift for completing her formal training, he set up an orgy better than she could have imagined. It included a hot new full service chick, Roxy, as well as Richard's wife Steph. The three of them took on 8 guys. The other two did the fucking and Kat did the swallowing. The evening concluded with a nice anal fucking from Richard.

Kat smiles and blushes. If you were to tell her a year ago that she would be taking anal from a married guy her dad's age with his wife there helping out and loving every minute of it, she would have thought you were crazy. How far she has come in the last few months.

Kat's mind continues to reminisce. Her thoughts move to meeting up with her best friend Tif to hear about her trip to Cabo the same week. Tif learned that the assistant captain of her cheerleading team, Callie, is a bisexual whore. Tif brought two additional cheerleaders into the world of lesbian love. Tif and Callie fucked the other two cheerleader's dad's chaperoning the trip over and over. Tif somehow also found time to teach a trophy wife how to have anal sex, through a demonstration of course. Kat giggles as she remembers how sharing the hot details with each other turned them on so much they ended up spending the next three hours that afternoon naked and in bed making each other cum over and over.

Kat gasps as she starts thinking about her first month after returning from spring break. It was a whirlwind of final college visits. Her dad went with her on a couple, so they were reasonably tame. Her brother went on a 3rd and as soon as he got drunk, that left Kat and Tif to play. And play they did. They blew 4 frat guys to huge orgasms and snowballed each other for their viewing pleasure.

The last visit, and ultimately the school they chose to commit to, was a memorable one for sure. They stumbled into a sorority party and won an unusual competition. For this sorority, it was their annual end of the year oral games, where the females compete in various competitions giving and receiving oral to and from men and women. Kat and Tif dominated the competition, but that is a story for another day.

Kat's last daydream was about the last couple weeks of high school. She remembers one scene very clearly. She plays the scene out in her head step by step...

Closing out her senior year, Kat earned valedictorian honors. 10 days before the graduation ceremony she was called into Principle Robinson's office to hear the news.

Principle Robinson, a mid fifties tall, thin guy with a bushy mustache says, "Katherine, I am sure you are wondering why I called you in here?"

Kat sits down in the chair across from his desk and says, "Maybe it is to tell me how much you are going to miss me? Maybe to wish me luck in college?"

Principle Robinson laughs and says, "Well. I am going to miss you and I do wish you well in college."

Kat interrupts, "I think grades are in, so there is a reasonable chance that you are going to tell me that I made valedictorian."

Principle Robinson smiles and says, "You are incredible sharp Katherine. You finished top in your class. I called you in here to discuss the expectation that you would do a speech at graduation."

Kat agreed and they spent the next 15 minutes walking through the semantics of the graduation speech. As the conversation seemed to be coming to an end, Kat asks, "Principle Robinson, may I ask one more question?"

Principle Robinson responds, "Katherine. You are basically graduated. Please call me Hank."

Kat shuffles, "Hank... I wanted to confirm that I am completely done with every requirement to graduate. And that short of a valedictorian speech which we already worked through the specifics of, there are no more conflicts of interest between you and I?"

Hank looks confused. Kat saves him by saying, "What I am trying to say is that I know you are a member of an exclusive house where certain sexual activities take place on a regular basis that no one outside of the house is supposed to talk about."

Hank's eyes get very focused as he realizes that Kat knows something personal about him. He panics for a short moment.

Kat continues, "It's okay Principle Robinson... errr... Hank. You see. I am also a member of the house. And now that we have no more conflicts of interest, I'd really like to get on my knees and pleasure you until you send your man juice down my throat."

Hank stutters, "Uh.. well.. uh... I don't know Katherine... I... uh..."

Kat stands up and walks over to the door and locks it. Then she walks around to Hank's chair and gets on her knees. She pulls her thin-sleeved top off and sits it on the desk. She pulls her tank top over her head and puts it next to her shirt. Kat says, "If I am going to get personal with you Hank, you have to start calling me Kat."

Hank stutters again, "Kat... Uh... I am not sure about this. Uh... I mean you are one of my students. I could get fired."

Kat takes off her bra releasing her D size melons. Hank gasps. Kat reaches out and takes his hands and places them on her tits. Hank squeezes gently and tweaks her nipples. Kat says, "I will make this quick. If you want more time, we can set up an appointment at the house."

Hank stutters a third time, "Kat... I ... Uh... had no idea."

Kat reaches out and undoes Hank's belt and his button and zipper. She pulls his pants down releasing his half erect tool. She picks it up with her hand and leans her face down to meet it. She engulfs his entire manhood in one swallow, sucks hard and pulls back off slowly. Hank moans quietly. She repeats this a few times as Hank's cock becomes rock hard.

Kat slides her tongue up and down the sides and bottom of his manhood leaving a saliva trail for lubrication. She grips him hard and starts stroking him rapidly. Hank moans and adjusts his hips. Kat can see precum oozing out of the top so she sees he is already close. She leans down and pulls him all the way into her mouth again deepthroating his long dick completely.

Within a couple minutes, Hank grunts and sends his seed flowing into Kat's mouth. She greedily sucks it in and swallows it down. When his dick quits pulsing she cleans him up and pulls away licking her lips.

Kat stands up and reaches for her clothes. As she gets dressed, Hank pulls his pants back up and straightens his clothes.

Hank says, "Kat, thank you for that. I had no idea. Uh... I think there is a chance I will be setting up additional time with you soon."

Kat snaps out of her daydream and giggles to herself. She has become so bold and aggressive in the past several weeks. No better example than last night. Her dad hosted a graduation party for her and Tif. It was difficult, being the life of the party, to still find time to slip away and give blowjobs to her favorite people. But she managed to fit some in over the course of a 3-hour party. Tif was nice enough to run interference as needed.

Tif got Richard started, sucking on him for 15 minutes before Kat found them in her dad's office. Kat finished him off and swallowed his delicious load. Bill, Kat's ex boyfriend said he was leaving for an out of state summer internship the next day. So Kat gave him a going away present swallowing the evidence. Sam, one of Kat's brother's friends, and a regular oral partner of Kat's, asked if he could get some relief. Kat was very accommodating on the back porch in between topics in the house. She barely swallowed his big load before Tif gave them the proximity warning sound. Rock, another one of her brother's friends, chased her around the party all night. Finally Kat succumbed and let him face fuck her until he shot his load down her throat as well. All in all it was a satisfying night.

Back to present, Kat finishes getting a shower and going through her morning routine and heads downstairs for breakfast. When she walks into the kitchen, she sees her parents and Richard are sitting at the table having breakfast. Kat cannot hide the surprise on her face. She says, "Uh. Hi Richard. Were you too drunk to make it home last night?"

Richard laughs, "Quite the contrary. You know we didn't have anything last night but some quality wine and champagne. Kat, grab some food and join us. I have something I want to discuss with you and your parents."

Kat's dad is anxious, "Hurry up Kat. He has been here for almost an hour and will not budge a bit without you."

Kat grabs some food and joins the group at the table.

Richard kicks it off, "Now that Kat has joined us, let's get right into it. I have an opportunity for Kat, as part of her internship, but it is significant enough that I wanted to get feedback from you two as well. We have an issue in our European office that needs a solution. We have a good idea of what needs to be done, but I need someone meticulous to work out the specific details and to roll it out."

Richard looks directly at Kat and continues, "It would involve you joining a few other people from the US headquarters to go to Europe for around 6 weeks. I know you are an adult fresh off of finishing top in your class. But in addition to this being a phenomenal opportunity for you, this is also a significant commitment. Hence the desire to get your parents involved."

The conversation continues for more than 30 minutes longer walking through more details of the opportunity and much to Kat's parents delight, the personnel aspects of the trip. Richard says, "I will be there for the first 2 weeks and likely the final week. While she is in our office in London, she will always have company personnel with her. When she has to travel to offices in other countries, she will have a chaperone that speaks the local languages and will be there to make sure she is safe."

They close out the conversation agreeing that the opportunity is too good to pass up and that all precautions have been thought through. The group breaks up and Kat says goodbye to Richard.

Kat breaks all kinds of speeding laws heading to Tif's house to pick her up. As soon as she is in the car, Kat says, "Oh my god. Oh my god. I walk down to breakfast this morning and guess who is sitting at my table?"

Tif smiles and says, "Richard?"

Kat looks shocked, "How did you know?"

Tif says, "Because I spoke to him at your party last night, before the blowjob of course. And in more detail again this morning. I know all about your internship opportunity. And I have wonderful news."

Kat says, "You spoke to Richard about this? What did he say? What is this wonderful news? Spit it out!"

Tif replies, "Drive us to the house and I'll tell you."

Kat starts driving them to the house as Tif continues, "The good news is that I am going wiiiiith you!" The girls cheer.

Kat says, "It is wonderful to know that you are going. I was wondering what I was going to do without you for 6 weeks. How did you pull that off?"

Tif replies, "Richard told me about your opportunity last night and reminded me that we made a pact for me to stay next to you. So we worked out a plan. Richard convinced my mom that it was safe somehow. I have not talked to her or Richard on what he promised."

Kat pulls up next to the house and parks. They both look at the house and reminisce.

Tif says, "Remember when Richard made us members of this house and gave us access to all the sexual opportunities that lie within?"

Kat replies, "Yes. It has been a godsend. Without it, I don't know how I would feed my cum lust."

Tif looks at Kat and says, "Well hon, we're going to have to figure it out because we are going off to college in 10 weeks. We will be almost a days drive away from this house."

Kat frowns and responds, "I know, Richard told me not to use it as a crutch. I guess I need to sharpen my skills over the next 10 weeks."

The girls head into the house. It is more empty than usual for a Sunday afternoon. As they walk through the living room, Kat says hello to Moe. Moe has been nice enough to provide Kat a warm load of cum from time to time in the house. Kat thinks, 'Maybe I'll spend some time with him a little later.'

As they walk toward the kitchen they hear a voice call out, 'Kat... Tif.' The girls turn and see that the voice is Richard. He motions for them to follow him. He leads them into his office and indicates they should sit down.

Richard says, "I was hoping you were heading here after you left this morning Kat. And of course, I was hoping you were bringing Tif with you. I wanted to walk through some additional personal details about this summer without your parents ears."

Richard continues, "You will leave 2 weeks from today. You will be going with 3 other US people besides me. Note, that none of the three know about this aspect of my life or of this house, the network, etc. Keep that in mind and do not share any information."

The girls nod in acceptance.

Richard continues, "The first person, is the operations director over freight division. He is in his early 50's and has been with the company since he graduated college. He has been married for 25 years and has 2 grown children. He will be the primary person to coordinate all of the resources across the divisions and regions. I would anticipate that he is not going to be interested in going out or any hanky panky while we are there.

"The second person is from our finance department. She is an incredibly capable, highly competent woman. She has been with the company for a couple years. She will be running the financial models for all the ideas this group comes up with to solve the issue. I do not know much about her personally. I don't know if she has any attachments like a boyfriend etc. I would highly encourage you to spend time with her learning everything she has to offer. She has a very good future in front of her. Build that relationship.

"The third and last person to go with us is a systems person from IT. I think he is a recent college graduate. I hear he is a nerd. He will be determining system requirements and feasibility for each of the options this group comes up with. I don't know anything else about him. Any questions so far?"

Tif replies, "Richard, I don't have an internship with the company. Where am I to go and what am I to do?"

Richard says, "I have hired you as a special consultant. I genuinely want your opinion on the options to solve the issue. I also think this will be good for your resume. I want you to be responsible for documenting all of what is discussed, decided, tested, etc. We need to build your skill set up as well if you are to stay close to Kat indefinitely."

Kat asks, "You mentioned something about traveling outside of London for some of the 6 weeks?"

Richard says, "Oh yes. I think we will be in London for the first two weeks to determine options and decide which ones we want to flush out and test. Depending upon which options are chosen you may end up in France, Spain, Italy, or Germany at least. Let me answer the question you are probably wondering about regarding the chaperone.

"I have two chaperones that our European company uses when we have Americans going around to other countries there. They are both highly trained men that will show you around and make sure you are safe. Additionally, in the off hours, they will make sure you are also sexually satisfied."

The girls start grinning from ear to ear.

Richard says, "I thought you would like that. You may have another week in London in the middle, but for sure you will spend the last week in London."

Kat looks at Tif and says, "We have 10 weeks before school starts. 2 weeks here before we leave, 6 weeks there and 2 weeks between when we get back and start school to move in etc."

Tif nods in agreement. Richard says, "We will have a meeting with the other 3 people next week to plan logistics and to meet and greet. The last demand that I have is for you to use your brains. Use the training Steph and I have been giving you. You will be in an environment that will allow you to learn a ton and to push your future career forward and also one that affords itself some wonderful sexual adventures. But you have to use extreme caution when crossing those lies over each other. Do you understand?"

Both girls shake their heads yes and say, "Yes Richard."

Richard asks, "Any more questions today?"

Tif shakes her head. Kat asks, "If we are done with business, can we have some pleasure with you? I mean, we are at a really good house for it."

Richard smiles and replies, "I wish ladies. But I need to bolt. I am already running late. We will probably have time in Europe when we are there."

The girls frown. Richard gets up and kisses the girls goodbye and then leaves. Tif looks at Kat and asks, "Well. That sounds exiting, but it is two weeks away. What do you want to accomplish in the next 2 weeks before we go?"

Kat suggests that they look through their app and evaluate whom they want to spend time with before they go. Each of them takes out her phone and starts scrolling.

Kat smiles a mischievous grin and says, "Yes there is one guy. Let me text someone and see if I can set this one up."

Tif interrupts, "Shit. I almost forgot that I promised Izzy that I would set up a couple meetings for her. One is to get her more comfortable with handling more than one man. The second is for her to get more comfortable with women. I have unintentionally been putting them off. Can you help me Kat?"

Kat replies, "Sure. Why don't you reach out to Steph and see if she can join us for a session with her about women. She did wonders for me when I was in the same situation. And we could do it here at the house."

Tif says, "Good idea. I'll text her right now."

Kat continues, "For the guys, let me think. What about setting up a get together with Rock, Zach, Sam, and Eric? It will allow us to kill two birds with one stone. We could do it at Sam's house again."

Tif says, "What about Rock? He can be a little rough as you know."

Kat says, "He can also be negotiated with. I'll trade what he wants for giving Izzy a good experience."

Tif says, "Ok. Can you set that one up since you are tighter with those guys?"

Kat replies, "I'll reach out to Sam."

Tif asks, "Anyone else you want to see in the next two weeks?"

Just then Kat's phone dings. She looks at it and smiles. She looks at Tif and says, "You interested in going with me for a little redemption?"

Tif smiles and says, "Of course. When?"

Kat replies, "Right now. Let's go."

They quickly leave the house and head to an address that Kat follows on mapquest. They drive for almost 30 minutes discussing the next two weeks and their pending trip to Europe. Kat finally pulls into an apartment building and asks Tif to help her find the building. Once they find the building, Kat parks and faces her best friend and says, "Do you remember my first lesson with Richard, where he left me in a restaurant to try to seduce someone and give them a blowjob?"

12