Cum-and-Piss Slut

Story Info
Slave submits to her master's cruel orders!
1.2k words
3.73
161.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled, naked, on all fours as I waited for my master to come back from class. He had been gone all day. I was very hungry and had to pee, but could not remedy either of these situations because he had not given me permission to do so. I spent all morning long cleaning his room like the obedient slave I was. Now all I could do was wait.

My master was in his final year at business school. I graduated university a couple of years ago, with a degree in English. I found out quickly that there is little one can do with an English degree and struggled to make ends meet. When an old friend of mine, one who knew my submissive desires, purposed I live with him in his apartment, and be his sex slave, I leapt at the opportunity.

I jumped as the door burst open, and my gorgeous master entered the room. I could tell it had been raining outside because his jacket was soaked and his shoes were caked in mud. He walked toward me and wiped them on my back, the mud firmly sticking to my naked skin.

"Clean my shoes, slut," he ordered.

"Yes, Master," I replied and started to crawl toward the drawer where he kept his shoe repair kit.

His commanding voice stopped me. "With your tongue."

I sunk my head. I had so hoped that Master was in a kind mood today, one where he'd let me walk and pee and eat. Then he'd tie me up and fuck me like there was no tomorrow. But today he was feeling particularly cruel. I turned and crawled back to him and started to lick his dirty shoes. The mud tasted disgusting and the grainy dirt got caught in my teeth.

"Faster you pathetic slut!"

I quickened my pace, trying desperately not to gag at the taste. From up above I could hear him snicker at me as I frantically licked his shoes. My tongue grew tired but I persevered. It was then that I realized I hadn't said "Yes, Master" to his order to clean his shoes with my tongue. I licked extra-fast in an effort to mitigate my error.

Instead of ordering me to stop, he just walked away, causing me to fall forward. "Thank you for letting me lick your shoes clean, Master," I told him.

He sank down in a chair and grabbed a beer out of the mini-fridge beside him. Nonchalantly he kicked off his shoes, and opened the beer, taking a satisfied swig. He set the beer down and his trademark sadistic smile appeared. "You haven't pissed today, have you, my slave?"

"No, Master." I knew what was coming.

After finishing his beer, Master walked over to me, carrying the open bottle. "Go in this," he told me.

I stood up slowly, my legs aching from not having moved for so long. "Yes, Master," I responded. I took the bottle and placed it between my legs and started to pee. A sweet relief came over me. When I finished I looked at my master. He grabbed the bottle from my hands.

"Look at the floor," he commanded.

I complied, and saw droplets of urine here and there from where I had missed the bottle.

"How fucking hard is it to piss in a bottle, you dumb slut?" he asked me.

"Not hard at all, Master. I guess I'm just too stupid to be able to do it."

"Got that right. Well I can't have a piss-stained floor, can I?"

"No, Master."

"Drink it up."

I closed me eyes. He knew how much I hated pee, and that was why he loved to use it as a punishment. I crouched low to the ground and began to lap it up. While I did, I felt something hot and wet hit my hair. I looked up and saw him pouring the bottle of piss onto my head. The smell overwhelmed me and I tried not to gag. After I had finished cleaning up the pee, my master grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet. He thrust the bottle back into my hand. It was now about half-empty.

"Finish it, slave, and make it quick. This is your punishment for earlier. You know what I mean."

I closed my eyes and drank, trying to pretend that the putrid hot liquid was anything other than what it was. I couldn't help but sputter at the taste. I had to stop for a moment, but when I did, Master grabbed the bottom of the bottle and thrust it up to my lips. When I had finished, he sank down on the couch. "Crawl to me," he instructed.

I crouched back down onto my knees and crawled to him. "Yes, Master?" I asked, waiting for my next instruction.

"Now I don't believe that I gave you anything to eat this morning, isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes, Master."

He grinned and unzipped his pants. He pulled them down and I could see his erect cock poking out through his boxers. He pulled them down as well. My Master had the pinkest cock I had ever seen and the widest. I felt like a virgin every time we fucked.

"You may eat my cock, my slave."

"Thank you, Master."

I placed my lips gently over the tip and began to suck slowly, working my way down the shaft. I cradled his balls in my hand and rubbed them delicately. He loved it when I wet his dick, so I let a trickle of saliva leave my mouth and drop down onto his cock. He moaned in approval. I began to suck going deeper and deeper each time until the back of my throat was being tickled by his throbbing dick.

The slow-play only entertained Master for so long before he wanted to see me squirm. He placed his palm at the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of hair. Using his grip he pushed my head back and forth roughly. I gagged at the first thrust, but did the best I could to keep up. I jerked him off, in time to the head thrusts, my hand lightly but rapidly twisting his fat cock. I felt myself growing wetter and wetter at the honour of servicing such a perfect cock.

His jizz spurted out of him so fast, it hit the back wall of my throat. I swallowed it quickly and gratefully. Master pulled out of my mouth and finished coming on my face, covering cheeks, nose, and forehead with his hot man-juice. After he finished, he gave an approving sigh and looked at me, admiring his handiwork. He extended a finger and dragged it slowly across my cheek, getting a finger full of cum and feeding it to me. He did this a few times, and then stopped. My face was still covered.

"I'm tired now, slut, you've satisfied me for the day. If you're a better slut tomorrow, I might fuck you." He stuck his hand between my legs, feeling my wetness. "I know you're a horny slut."

"Yes, Master." I turned and crawled toward my small cage. I could still smell the piss in my hair, and I could feel Master's cum hardening on my face, and the mud hardening on my back. He followed me, into the small room containing my cage. I crawled in and he shut the door and locked it. He gave me a wink and turned off the lights.