Cum Carry Cum

Story Info
Coed gives herself to her first love.
2.2k words
4.14
126.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Carry spent every waking moment together after Alana's party. Mike really liked her; he hoped that this would last for a long time.

Her body was perfect. Her 36b breasts were soft to the touch. Her legs were smooth and shapely. Her brain was as sharp as her body. And her heart was just as beautiful. Why hadn't he asked her out sooner? She was perfect. How could he have been so stupid?

Mike and Carry sat in the soda shop eating ice cream. "Mike, what is sex like?"

He almost spit ice cream out of his nose. She laughed at him. "Well it's hard to explain. It's nice."

"Do you care about me?"

"Very much. I have never dated a girl that I liked as much as I like you. I almost feel safe to say I love you."

Carry smiled, no one had ever said those words to her, except her dad. Her heart was pounding now. Mike had been the heart throb of every girl in high school. She was glad they were at the same college. And they were an item now.

Mike had long blonde hair that fell past his shoulders. His round face had a childlike charm. Carry couldn't help but touch it. His chocolate brown eyes melted her heart every time she met them. She was readier than ever to give herself to him. She thought she might be in love with him too.

"Do you think I'm sexually appealing?"

It had been a few months since they started dating and Mike hadn't even tried to have sex with her. He knew she was still a virgin. He was waiting for her to be ready and absolutely sure.

"God! Yes. You're so beautiful, how could I think anything different?"

He reached over and ran his finger through her ruby red hair. It was so soft and long. She was the sexiest woman he'd every met.

"Do you want me?" Carry asked almost seductively.

"Oh, I want you."

She smiled coyly and kissed him passionately. He was surprised. They had kissed many times but it had never been like this. He felt her desire spark his.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I mean really sure?"

She nodded then opened her purse. She had already purchased protection. He was nervous. They finished their dessert and left the soda shop.

"Should we get a room?"

"I think that would be best. I don't want to be discovered my first time." She kissed him again. "If one of our roommates walked in on us it would be embarrassing."

Mike's heart was pounding a million miles a minute. He hadn't been this nervous about sex since his first time. Why did Carry have this affect over him? He kind of liked it.

Carry's stomach was doing flips. She was trembling, but she wanted to do this. She had to do this. She really liked Mike; he was the perfect person to give her virginity to. Even if they didn't last past the summer, she could not have been more certain. She approached him and kissed him shyly. He put his arms around her tenderly and returned her kiss.

He started to unbutton her blouse, she trembled violently. He stopped, "If you want to change your mind, I'll understand." Though he wanted her more than ever, he didn't want her to be unsure.

"No, I want to do this." He finished unbuttoning her shirt, and she shrugged it off. Her breasts moved quickly with her breathing. She felt excited and scared. She hoped this was a good decision.

To Mike her breasts were perfect, he kissed them gently as he removed her bra. Her pink nipples were already quite hard. He suckled them and she moaned. This was a good sign. He had never made a woman moan like that. He would take this slowly; he wanted her first time to be a wonderful experience.

Carry removed Mike's shirt and traced the contours of his muscles. Her cool nervous hands felt good. She kissed his chest; she was much calmer now. Mike's tenderness made her fear melt away. Her soft velvety lips felt exquisite. They moved to the bed and lay down.

She took her jeans off. He followed suit. She removed her panties. Her pubic hair was red like rubies and soft. He went down on her. He found her clitoris and suckled it. Waves of ecstasy shot through her body; her moans were lovely.

Mike loved the taste of her cum. He was enjoying it as much as she was. His tongue entered her vagina. She squealed in delight. Mike smiled; he was glad she was enjoying this. He wanted her first sexual experience to be perfect.

As Mike fed on her juices, Carry arched her back and pushed her hips to meet him. The ecstasy was almost more than she could bear. She didn't want him to stop.

Carry felt Mike penetrate her with his tongue, then his fingers. She writhed in pleasure; she never imagined that sex would be this good. This was just the beginning. She grabbed his head and signaled that she was ready for him. Mike obeyed her command. He worked his away back up her body to her mouth. He kissed her firmly; she welcomed his mouth.

She was nervous again. This was the moment she was waiting for, but she was trembling again. Mike kissed her to reassure her. He would still stop if she said so. Though she was quite nervous, Carry seemed very sure. He nervously unwrapped the condom and put it on.

"Are you ready?" He asked tenderly. She nodded. She couldn't speak.

Mike made penetration. Carry gasped at the initial pain, but he was gentle and sensitive to her needs. He slowly pushed his penis deeper and her passion returned. Her hips rocked in time with his movements. The pain of her nails in his back and teeth in his neck increased his pleasure immensely. He was moaning from the sensation. His passion rose to new heights. He kissed her milk white neck. Her skin felt good to his lips and tongue.

Carry climaxed over and over. Her high pitched screams were music to Mike's ears. She knew she had made the right choice. She decided she was in love with him. Her legs circled his waist tightly. When Mike came he sighed and relaxed on her chest. She loved the feel of his weight on top of her. She stoked his soft blonde hair. She could smell the sweat on his skin and inhaled the aroma deeply.

Mike had never felt this satisfied by anyone before. He wanted her even more. It was funny that the way she satisfied him made him even hungrier for her. "You are so beautiful," he told her as he started kissing her again. "I've never felt this way before. I love you, Carry."

"I love you too." Her eyes glistened with excitement.

She was happy. She pressed her body to him as he caressed her breast. His touches were so loving; she wanted to feel them to the fullest extent.

She caressed every muscle of his torso. They were firm and smooth. She liked how his breathing became heavier with every movement of her hands.

Carry felt the scratches she made in Mike's back. She studied the bite marks on his neck. She couldn't believe she'd done that. He did seem to like it though the thought made her excited.

"What did it feel like, when I did that?" She asked as she ran her hand over the scratches again. "I don't know how the explain it. It was wonderful. I really liked."

Carry smile coyly. She made him lay on his stomach and kissed his wounds. The soft velvety kisses made Mike tingle all over.

"I want to know what it feels like."

Carry's request shocked and excited Mike further. He rolled over to face her and smiled. She kissed him hungrily and smiled too. She might be the perfect woman for him. He was becoming more certain of it everyday, but this greatly increased his certainty.

Carry's heart pounded. She couldn't believe what she was saying. She was asking Mike to injure her, but the thought made her almost giddy. She kissed Mike deeply.

This was way better than her dreams of him had ever been. And he loved her; at least he said he did. His sincerity when he said had her convinced. He lightly ran his nails over her flesh. It tickled and made her squirm under his touch. The sensation sent shiver through her entire body.

Mike liked seeing Carry squirm like that. He continued to torment her for quite a while. She was smiling the whole time. He loved her smile. He felt his passion for her growing by the second. He knew Carry could see it in his face by the way her eyes sparkled and she bit her lip. He ignored his physical desire. Playing with Carry like this was much more fun. He could do this all day.

Carry wiggled under Mike's touch. This was almost torture, but she liked it. She decided if he was going to torment her in such a way, she would have to do the same to him.

She moved closer to him, as if it was possible. She kissed his ear while exhaling softly into it. Mike wiggled and laughed a little. She was pleased, but this was just the beginning, she moved her hand lightly up and down his body. The tickles made him shiver too. Then her hand found his crotch. Mike gasped a little. Carry giggled. This was fun. She teased him ruthlessly. His breathing became very heavy as his penis danced back to life. Carry moved her body to completely cover Mike. She kissed him as she rubbed her crotch on his leg, rubbing his crotch with her leg in the process.

Mike embraced Carry tightly. She was great at teasing him. The torment she bestowed upon him was so sweet, he felt almost high. When he couldn't bear it any longer he pushed Carry back onto the pillow. He kissed her neck almost roughly, but she seemed to like it. Her arms were around his neck pulling him tightly to her. He bit her lightly; her breathing was becoming very heavy. She wanted him again, but he would make her wait.

He continued to ignore his own physical wants as he suckled her breasts and put his hand on her crotch. Her hair felt nice and soft under his hand. She was lifting her hips to his touch. She was under his spell. He had never had this kind of power over a girl before. He felt strange, but he liked it. He inserted two of his fingers into the warm wet opening. Carry's moans rose and fell as she orgasmed. Mike went down on Carry again. He licked her clitoris. There a little bit of blood. He caressed her folds of skin with his tongue. The blood made her taste a little different but he liked it anyway.

Carry couldn't stand it anymore. She wanted him inside of her. "MIKE!" Her voice was almost hoarse from breathing heavy and crying out, "Please take me now! I need you now!"

Mike kissed her belly, then her breasts, he nibbled on her neck. She cruelly pulled his head back by his hair and kissed him on the mouth. God! This woman is exciting, Mike thought. He put a new condom on while kissing her.

Mike could tell that she was serious. She really wanted him. He liked the way she pulled his hair to kiss him. He figured she didn't know just how rough she was being, but he liked it. Carry was the mistress he desired. She was perfect for him. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled over so she was on top of him.

Carry mounted him and gasped loudly. Mike laughed in delight at her reaction. She moved her hips up and down. Mike moved his hips in time with hers. He drove deeper and deeper inside of her. Carry planted her sharp nails into his chest as she orgasmed. Mike gasped from the pain, it was exquisite. He sat up and embraced her. They kissed. Again Carry's teeth and nails were deep in his flesh. Mike moaned a little. Then his nails were digging into her flesh. Carry's wails of delight grew louder from the pain. Mike smiled inwardly. She couldn't be more perfect for him. He could make love to her forever.

When Mike came they climaxed together. Carry squeezed him tightly and kissed him.

"I know I'm in love with you now," Mike said.

Carry smiled, "I love you too Mike." She ran her fingers though his hair. "I'm glad we decided to do this now. It was the most magical experience."

Mike smiled. He was glad to see Carry so happy. Her blue eyes were shining brilliantly. Her freckles stood out on her sweaty face and reminded him of thousands of stars. He kissed her cheek tenderly.

"Yes it was a magical experience," he agreed.

Mike discarded the condom. He took her in his arms and they fell asleep.