Cum, Cum, Cum...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alenka was enthralled. Vicariously, she could feel the baby's mouth and lips drawing on her nipple and sensual feelings were racing through her body. Her fingers gripped Brane's wrists and drew his hands to her breasts, seeming without recognition of what she was actually doing, her eyes closed.

However, he did not take advantage of the situation as he could perceive that Alanka seemed lost in emotions somewhere else. He allowed her to hold his hands to her breasts but did not move them, but simply allowed her to press them against her. Oh yes, he liked what he felt - have no doubt about that!

Slowly Alenka seemed to come into present time. Her eyes opened and she gazed intently at Brane, a smile slowly spreading across her lovely face. She had not stopped pressing his hands to her breasts. He felt her gaze and realized she had not negatively reacted to his hands being pressed against her gorgeous breasts, but had, instead, caused his palms to open and pressed each against one of her delightfully firm, upthrust mounds.

He glanced about, concerned that he not create a spectacle which might do injury to her. No one was paying any attention to them, now that Dani was quieted.

Sensing Alenka was issuing an open invitation, he slowly drew his long, slender fingers on each hand together, softly stroking them up over each breast toward the nipple summit. She closed her eyes, softly moaned and tilted her head back while increasing the pressure of her hands on his wrists.

Somehow, it didn't matter that they were in a public place. Their attraction to each other was building to the point of being lust!

He was the first to come back down to earth, pulling his hands back from her breasts. "Alenka, sweet," he said gently, "we should save this for another time and place. Besides," he said, glancing at his watch, "I have patient appointments to keep back in my office."

Alenka jolted into present time. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't think. Please forgive me!"

"There's nothing to forgive. I don't want to leave, nor do I want to stop what we were doing. I really have no choice but to eat my lunch and get back to my office. However, before another word is said, promise me we'll see each other again, very soon."

Alenka laughed. "Well, how about tomorrow morning in Tivoli! Just don't run by so fast, OK?"

Brane laughed, too, sensing their lives were, from this moment on, inextricably entwined and he was thrilled with that prospect. He had not expected when he arose that morning that his life would be forever changed for the better that day. Oh, Alenka, I have such powerful feelings for you - you have no idea, yet, he thought.

After Brane left to return to his office, Alenka and Maja finished their meals and Alenka poured out the last of the wine, sharing it evenly with Maja. "Well, my dear friend, I had a premonition about today," Maja said softly. "It was so perfect. Did you two know each other before?"

"Yes, and No. We had seen each other during our morning jogging in Tivoli, but had never actually spoken to each other, other than the simple greeting between fellow joggers. I found out today that Brane was just as interested in actually getting to know me as I was to be introduced to him. It was like the bursting of a dam for both of us - we both were strongly interested in the other, but neither felt bold enough to open the floodgates. You gave us that opportunity and I'll love you for it forever!"

"Alenka, you have always been my dearest friend and Brane has also been very close." Maja, realizing the innuendo, giggled and blushed. "I sincerely hope the two of you can find happiness with each other. Nothing would make me happier!"

"I have a lot to learn about being a lover and wife and mother, but I intend to achieve all that and make Brane - if he's the right man, and I have a very strong feeling he is - a very, very happy lover and husband and father. Do you think he is that interested in me?"

"Unquestionably! Alenka, did you see the way he looked at you as he was leaving? He did NOT want to leave! The chemistry between you two is absolute MAGIC! Uuuuhh, I'm getting wet just thinking about it," Maja whispered.

"OK, OK! We'd better get going. I'll drop you off on my way back to the office," Alenka laughed merrily, pushing her chair back and standing. Maja stood and leaning over Dani, gently picked up her sleeping babe, wrapping him tenderly in her arms.

As they got to Alenka's car, Alenka said, "You know, I hope you don't think this is weird, but when you were feeding Dani I felt he was nursing on me. It was a wonderful feeling!"

"I don't think that's weird at all, and, you are right about that. It is wonderful! But, you will experience that for yourself and once you do, you will want to experience it again and again. I'm sure!"

Back in her office, Alenka's thoughts were whirling. To bring order into her mind, she forced herself to concentrate on her job, something familiar to her and which she knew she could control. A brief moment of fear flashed through her as she realized how strongly she had been affected by the events of the day. Emotionally, she felt totally charged up.

Katja Muser, a middle-aged, attractive woman and Alenka's personal assistant, came in to her office and remarked, "Alenka, what did you do over lunch? You look fantastic! As if you had been making hot, passionate love the whole time," Katja said excitedly.

"And what do you know about making 'hot, passionate love', my dear?" Alenka laughed. "Well, you actually are close. I met a man, a very exciting man, a gorgeous man! And, we're going to see each other again tomorrow morning!" Her voice crescendoed.

Katja blinked, astonished. "Prima! Fantastič! To je vrlo dobr!" ("Wonderful! Fantastic! That's very good!").

"Pa da! Seveda!" ("But yes! Naturally!") Alenka responded, "Najbolše! Za mene!" ("The best! To me!").

"But, don't you have to work tomorrow morning?" Katje asked.

"Oh, sure, but we're going jogging together in Tivoli. You know I do that every morning. I've seen him there before. Actually, quite often. Actually, now that I think of it, almost every day. Hmmm! Well, anyway, we had not actually been introduced before today."

"That's so great!" Katje said. "I've been a little worried about you - not having someone to care for and to be cared for. It's a big part of a full and satisfying life."

"You're right about that! And, I'm pretty excited about him!"

"That's easy to see! You look horny!" Katje laughed merrily.

"Mind your tongue!" Alenka squeeled. "Well, to be honest, I think I am!" she said, laughing again and blushing.

"It's what makes the world go round, my dear!" Katje said, nodding positively.

"God, we better get to work," Alenka said as she picked up the messages that had been placed on her desk in her absence.

As she brushed her teeth the next morning, Alenka realized she had not slept well - thoughts of Brane chasing through her mind all night. Oh, well, he'll just have to accept me as I am, she mused, not fearing that prospect.

As she jogged down the path, the usual joggers came and went, but no Brane.

Alenka began to grow concerned. Did he have second thoughts? Has something happened to him? Did she totally misinterpret his interest in her? She kept looking behind her as that was the direction from which he always came, but after her half-hour of jogging was up and she returned to her car, she settled down emotionally (physical exercise often had that affect on her).

Such silly thoughts! Of course he is interested in me, every bit as much as I am interested in him, she acknowledged to herself. Something very important must have interfered with our agreed tryst, else he would have been here.

Such level-headedness was characteristic of Alenka and accounted for much of her success in life.

She drove to the office and used the women's shower facilities (provided by TV PIKA for actresses and other personnel who took part in the station's productions) to clean up after her exercise and dress for work. Characteristically, she poured herself into her work.

Though she obviously knew about it from their conversation the previous afternoon, Katje did not inquire about the planned "meeting" before work that morning. She knew that if Alenka wished to tell her anything, she would. There were no secrets between them, a fact which allowed them both to work extremely well together, helping to bring out the best in both of them - a real synergistic relationship.

At about 10:30, Alenka's phone rang and Katje told her a Doktor Janša was on the line for her. Alenka's heart skipped a beat and her throat tightened.

"Brane?" Alenka asked as she heard the click transferring the call to her.

"Alenka! Please forgive me! I'm so sorry I could not keep our date this morning, but, rest assured, I will make it up to you, a hundred times over!" he said, calmly. "I had an emergency delivery this morning. Everyone's doing very well - mother and a fine, beautiful, baby girl."

"I expected it was something like that," Alenka said, softly. "And don't worry about making up for it. You're not out-exchange with me. I certainly expect that such things happen when you're a doctor - it's just part of the job! And, it's no problem for me. I understand it and admire your priorities and dedication to those who depend on you. I wouldn't have it any other way," she said with warmth and sincerity.

At that moment, Brane knew with absolute certainty that Alenka must become his lover and wife and mother of his children, his soul mate. She totally accepted him for who and what he was and his life's work was respected, indeed, admired by this marvelous, beautiful woman. For that matter, he, too, admired and respected her for who she was, including her current profession and granted her the right to continue it, if she chose to, even when she became his lover and wife and mother of their children, as he fully intended she would. He was totally confident she would create all these beingnesses without any conflict among them.

"Thank you so much for those words - sincerely, they mean a great deal to me! Alenka, I have to tell you, I'm climbing the walls to see you, to touch you again," he said, his excitement obvious. "To me, you're a dream come true! Uh, oh! Brane! Slow down, boy! Take it easy! But, I don't really want to. . ."

"And I don't want you to, either," Alenka said, chuckling. "When our feelings for each other are this strong and this positive, what possible reason do either of us have for holding anything back? I know we have just met - formally - but it seems we've known each other for millennia. Maybe we were lovers in some past life, I don't know. I just know I have never felt more positive about someone in my whole life and here I am saying this over the phone, when I should be saying it to you in your arms, caressing you with all my being." She was totally confident she had found her soulmate.

"Darling, Alenka, what are you doing for lunch?"

"Damn, I have a business lunch today and a business dinner tonight, but I should be back home by eight o'clock. Would you like to come over to my place at eight?"

"Need you ask? I would love to! I don't expect any interruptions tonight," Brane breathed, emphasizing the word "love". "But, I don't know your address."

"Rimska cesta 7 - II. It's an older building whose apartments have been converted into condos. I appreciate antiques and classical art - I hope you do too - and have decorated my place quite tastefully, even if I do say so myself."

"I am certain you have. That is excellent! I prefer that style as well. Where did you get the antiques?"

"Most of them are English - mid Victorian. I happen to go to the UK often on business and have taken the opportunity to collect favorite pieces over time. It's been fun!"

"Undoubtedly! I wish I could have done it with you."

"I think we can arrange that, don't you? I don't have everything I want or should I say, everything we want?" she queried.

"Yes, you are a wonder!" he stated without acknowledging her innuendo. Brane pondered - most people would have considered Alenka bold and full of braggadocio for making such statements, but he considered her simply honest and straightforward. She certainly had a right to honestly acknowledge any accomplishment. He really appreciated this in her. He would always know exactly where he or she stood on any matter. Indeed, this was refreshing!

Alenka hurried home after her dinner meeting. It had been highly successful. Now the station would have a backup anchor for the news program, a real favorite among their viewers.

She drove her car, a BMW M3 convertible, through the arch into the parking area behind the old building.

The building's walls were constructed of stone and it had a new clay tile roof. The terrazzo floors had all been redone and gleamed in the subtle lighting of the stairway and hallway to her second floor condo, situated roughly in the center of the oblong building facing out onto the old, cobble-stone street. It was a very gracious place and the other condo owners were, like Alenka, successful and relatively wealthy, though most of them were older than she.

As she entered her front door, she glanced at the grandfather clock in the foyer and noted it was about 7:45. She had fifteen minutes to freshen up and get into something "comfortable" before Brane arrived.

She expected he was very punctual when given the opportunity. She appreciated that quality, as it was vital to good business relationships. While she didn't consider their's a "business relationship", she still held this characteristic to be one which would tend to support any kind of relationship, especially the kind of relationship she intended their's would be.

She strode into her bedroom, a "palace" of white and pink and rose. Opening the doors to the armoire in which she kept her evening clothes, she picked out a rose silk evening robe and laid it on her large four-poster bed. She quickly stripped naked, put her clothes away and ran into the master bathroom to pee. When done, she checked herself out in the full length mirror on the back of the door. She ran a comb quickly through her long hair. Then, placing a hand over each breast, she squeezed her nipples and thrust her breasts out, moaning. Oh, God, this is so exciting, she thought. While her left thumb and forefinger squeezed her right nipple, her right hand dropped to her mons and pressed against her outer labia. She was wet. She drew her hand upward, rubbing against her clitoris with her middle finger as it ascended. She almost screamed out loud. Uhhh! That feels so good!

Alenka was brought back down to earth when she heard the grandfather clock begin to chime. She threw on the robe as she sprinted to the foyer, hearing the knock on the door as the last chime rang out for eight o'clock.

She quickly tied the robe closed and opened the door. There stood Brane, a bouquet of soft pink roses in his hand. Holding them out to her, he said, grinning, "Call this the start of making up to you for leaving you, standing in the park."

Alenka accepted the bouquet, held the flowers up to her face and drew in a deep breath through her nostrils, savoring the wonderful fragrance.

"How did you know I just love roses?" she beamed.

"Well, I love them, too and just assumed you would, given your obvious good taste in matters of art," he stated softly, peering through the open door into the foyer.

"Oh, my God! Forgive me!" Alenka burst out as she pulled on his arm with her free hand drawing him through the doorway and into her home. "Sometimes my manners are terrible. Come on into the salon while I find a vase to put these in. Oh, Brane, they're so beautiful," she said, breathlessly, running into the kitchen.

He heard a cupboard door slam shut and then water running. She returned to where he stood admiring the paintings on the walls and the lovely English Victorian furniture tastefully arranged in the room.

She arranged the bouquet in a lovely, white porcelain vase which she placed on an inlayed half table against the far wall. A large mirror was hanging in a baroque, gilt frame above the table and now reflected the flowers in the soft light of the room. The walls were covered with wallpaper with a white background and deep red, velvet-like images of roses up to a mahogany frame jutting out about six inches and running around the high-ceilinged room about eight inches from the top. Indirect lighting with a rheostat was installed out of sight above this wood frame and now glowed very softly, greatly adding to the intimacy and grace of the setting.

Everything about the room was gentle and gracious, a reflection of its designer, Alenka.

She looked back at Brane as she placed the vase on the table. God, he's gorgeous, she mused. He was appraising the room from top to bottom, openly admiring the scene. As his gaze came to her, he looked her up and down, smiled broadly and held his arms out wide to her.

With no hesitation, she strode quickly to him and throwing her arms around his neck, offered up her open lips to him, murmuring softly, "Yes! Oh, yes! Brane, make love to me."

He picked her up in his strong arms and with their lips mashed against each other, whispered, "Where is your bedroom?"

"To your right," she murmured and nodded in the direction of the open bedroom doorway, "but please be gentle with me. I'm still a virgin."

"Are you sure you really want to do this?" he queried.

"I have never been more certain about anything in my life! I want you to be the first! and only man to ever touch me," she intoned tenderly.

Carrying her through the open doorway into her bedroom, he was convinced his choice of flowers was perfect - everything here was soft, warm, pink - almost like in the womb, or so he thought.

He set her on her feet, next to the bed, their lips still clinging to each other's, their arms still holding on to each other, almost desperately.

At the same time, each stepped away from the other, but still holding hands, their arms extended.

Alenka released Brane's hands and stood for a brief moment with her breasts thrust out proudly and her head held high. Staring deeply into his eyes, she slowly ran her hands up over her breasts and then down to the robe's belt. She slowly pulled the loose ends away from each other and the front of her robe came open, her fingers dropping the belt ends.

The luscious swell of each breast rose to the inner edges of the robe on each side, still covering her areolae and nipples, but revealing the shape of each breast through the softly flowing fabric.

Brane gasped at her beauty, his gaze traveling from her breasts down over the gentle depression of her navel to the glowing blond curls of her mons, glistening wet.

His breath was becoming labored and his heart was pounding as Alenka slowly lifted the robe and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor, forgotten.

Oh my God! I knew she was beautiful, he thought, but I had no idea she was really this gorgeous! Stunning is a gross understatement. Luscious is just one of the many appropriate words, like voluptuous, sensual, exquisite...he could have gone on and on, but he wasn't there to describe her, he was there to make love to her, to take her virginity!

Alenka stepped to Brane and slowly unbuttoned his shirt starting at the top. When she got down to the belt line, she pulled the shirt up out of his trousers. Undoing the last two buttons, she opened it up revealing his well muscled torso, sprinkled with fine, dark curls between and over the well-defined muscles of his chest. She noted his abs were also firm and well-defined.

He shrugged off his shirt, his muscles rippling, as she knelt in front of him and pulled his slip-on shoes off. He watched her, working with urgency, her lovely breasts heaving with her excitement.