Cum, Cum, Cum...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached up and unhooked the clasp at the top of his trousers and pulled down the zipper. She pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and kicked them back. She glanced at the swelling in his underpants - it seemed huge!

She lifted each foot and pulled his socks off, one at a time. Then, she reached up and placing her fingers on either side of his hips, pulled his underpants down to his ankles without bending over but keeping her face directly in front of his manhood as it sprang out, standing stiff and pointing up at the top of her head. Now, he too, was totally naked!

Alenka gasped at the size of Brane's penis. She had only seen her father's penis before and it was dwarfed by the member standing thick and tall before her eyes. Oh, she had seen photos of naked men, but this was the first she had seen directly.

She looked more closely at it and noted the large purple head, the veins running up and down it. She noted that Brane was circumcised and that his testicles at the base of his shaft were large and covered with fine but sparse, curly dark hair. She was fascinated by what she saw and reached out to touch it with her fingertips. It was hard, but smooth and soft to the touch. It was hot! She lifted his balls with one hand while she stroked up from the base to the head with her other hand, then reversed her stroke, softly running her fingers wrapped around his shaft to the base again. He moaned with pleasure and his penis seemed to pulsate and grow even larger and harder.

Wow! This is fun, she thought and he seems to like what I'm doing! OK, I'll do more.

Brane, being a medical doctor, was clean and she could smell his soap, but there was something more, a musky smell, a softly pungent odor of sexual arousal. She leaned in closer to his penis and sniffed his balls, then moved up the shaft and smelled around the head - the musky odor seemed to be coming from his balls. Fascinating, she thought.

Brane was in no hurry - let her explore all she wants, he mused. After all, they had a lifetime to get to know each other intimately.

Alenka, having sniffed the head of his cock, decided now to taste it. She tentatively reached out with her tongue, her hands still holding his balls and shaft, and licked at the purple head. It was warm and soft to the touch, yet firm. Didn't taste unpleasant at all. In fact, she rather liked the taste. She took another lick, this time running the flat of her tongue underneath the head on that flat spot beneath the split and up through the valley to the top of his cock. He moaned loudly. She realized she had touched a very sensitive area. She bent over and again, using the flat of her extended tongue, ran over his balls and up the shaft. When she reached that sensitive area just below the head, Alenka wiggled her tongue back and forth, eliciting loud grunts from Brane, his hands reaching out and pressing her head against his shaft. Oh, yes! She was learning and loved the effect she was creating. She knew she was pleasing him and that was her objective.

Alenka took the purple head of Brane's hard, swollen shaft slowly between her lips, swirling her tongue around the head as she drew it deeper into her soft, hot, wet mouth.

With her beautiful eyes locked on his, they both could feel the fantastic connection between them. She was not just going through the mechanics of sucking his cock, she was making love to him, obviously desiring to please him all she could.

"God, I love your cock!" she breathed. "I am going to suck every ounce of your cum right out of you. Would you like that, my love?" Alenka asked.

Brane could not answer. He was lost in ecstacy!

Her tongue and lips were soaking his shaft, from top to bottom. She was so hot and so wet!

Her head bobbed up and down over the head of his cock, glistening with her hot saliva. She licked up and down the length of him and drew his balls in between her lips, sucking gently on them as her fingers stroked up and down his shaft.

All the while, she continued to look intently into his eyes.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, paying particular attention to that really sensitive v-shaped area just below the head, the frenulum, sending shivers through him. When she did this, he could feel electricity spiking down through his balls and they tightened involuntarily.

She circled the base of his shaft with her fingers and briefly jerked rapidly up and down, but only moving her fingers an inch or so, while she gripped the base of his cock firmly.

"That feels sooooo gooood!!!" he moaned, softly holding her head with his fingertips.

She continually moved her attention from spot to spot, never staying in any one area or doing the same thing for any length of time, licking, sucking, constantly changing her technique, but never taking her eyes off his. She was determining what seemed to please him most.

Her tongue swept over the area between his balls and his anus. Lightening swept through him. He moaned loudly.

Brane's body began to stiffen. His balls began to tighten and he could feel his orgasm building to an incredible crescendo.

Alenka could sense this, too. While she had never seen a man orgasm before, she knew about it and realized she had pleasured Brane so much that he was about to explode.

Alenka settled on sucking just the head of his cock, her tongue pressed against his frenulum, her head bobbing up and down while her lips sucked a little harder. Her fingers were playing gently with his balls, lifting them and squeezing them tenderly. She kept this up, looking at Brane as she continued this action without interruption until he erupted, gasping loudly for breath as she milked him dry.

Her fingers wrapped around his shaft and pumped gently up and down as he pumped hot cum into her mouth, spurt after spurt, until his balls were empty. But the contractions continued on for a bit, as if there were still something to expel.

A little cum showed at the corners of Alenka's lips, but she had managed to swallow all the rest. She swept her tongue around and gathered all the cum up off her lips and swallowed it. That doesn't taste bad either, she thought. I wonder if all men taste the same? Well, no matter, I don't intend to find that out. Brane is all I want.

Then Alenka sucked very gently up and down over the head of his cock, licking and sucking tenderly as it softened, still looking him full in the eyes.

"Now that was fun," she sighed. "It's beautiful!" she said as she gave his cock a shake and got up off the floor, lifting her lips to his.

He could taste his cum on her tongue as she inserted it between his parted lips. Brane was awestruck! Alenka was a virgin, totally inexperienced sexually, yet she had just given him the finest blowjob he had ever experienced! She just followed her instincts and did what clearly pleasured him Yes, she's awesome!

His arms reached around her and his hands pressed into her back, bringing their naked bodies against each other full-length for the first time. Her gorgeous breasts pushed hard against his chest, her legs wrapped around one of his thighs. Simultaneously they moved together back onto the bed with Alenka on top, her legs still wrapped around one of Brane's, her pussy slowly humping his thigh. Brane realized she was sopping wet.

He rolled over on top of her, inserting his body between her legs.

"My darling, Alenka. It's your turn now."

Brane kissed her again, their tongues entwining and swirling about each others. Using his tongue, he stroked around her open lips, then, descended to her chin and down her throat. He eased himself up onto his knees and continued licking down to the base of her right breast. His hands were holding her back, under her arms, pulling her to him.

Pointing his tongue, he began a journey, which took his tongue and gently kissing lips, slowly around the entire breast and gradually up, in ever narrowing circles, until his mouth was poised over her now stiff nipple.

He slowly settled his lips down over the hard nipple and spread his mouth out as wide as he could. Then, sucking gently, he drew his mouth upward, drawing her breast into his mouth as he tenderly sucked on it, his tongue swirling around her nipple and lashing back and forth over it.

She screamed out! Her hands grasped the back of his head and pressed his face hard against her breast. Her body bucked up and down stiffly. With his lips still clinging to her nipple, he looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, her lips were parted, her tongue sliding from side to side. Her breathing was ragged. Brane realized she was in the throws of an intense orgasm! Was it her first! He didn't know, but then, it really didn't matter whether it was or not - there would be many more!

Slowly he sensed she was coming down off her high. Her fingertips combed through his hair. "Oh, Brane, my love, that was fantastic! Is it always like that?"

"If I have anything to say about it, it will be," he said softly.

They held each other for a few minutes, her breathing becoming normal again.

Then, he lifted his lips to hers and started the cycle over again, but this time he made love to her left breast, evoking an even more intense orgasm on her part.

"Brane, I don't know if I can take any more," she said, breathlessly, as she gradually relaxed again.

"Have no fear, my love, your capacity in such things is unlimited. Here, I will prove it," he said as he brought his lips down off her left nipple, starting his tongue on a wholly new journey, pausing briefly to rim her navel depression, before descending to the edge of her pubic hair.

"Uuhhhh, Oh! Oh! Oh! Brane! Oh, Brane. Yes, Oh God, Yes!" she screamed in anticipation. She spread her legs as wide as possible and thrust her pussy up toward his exploring tongue and lips.