Cum Dream with Me

Story Info
Suzy tackles 100 men to become a cum-sucking centurian.
3.4k words
4.04
15.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJwriter
BJwriter
16 Followers

Josh felt Suzy nuzzling up between his legs as he sipped his morning coffee. He was used to it. She often slid under the table when he wasn't watching. She like to surprise him, and he loved it when she did what she was doing. He relaxed and spread his legs to give her full access. Since neither of them wore clothes, there was nothing blocking Suzy's access. She moved in and kissed his limp shaft. It responded.

Josh reached for the remote and clicked on the large screen high-def display mounted on the wall. A few clicks of the keyboard near his right hand and he had four views displayed on the screen: One shot from below looking straight up, another view from behind Suzy showing her slit and butt hole, another from below and behind Josh, showing is butt hole through the toilet seat chair he sat on and the backside of his balls. A fourth shot looked down on them from above. The fourth shot showed Suzy on her knees in the pit below the glass table.

They had designed the table pit and chairs for just this purpose. Suzy (or Josh, for that matter) could easily slide under the table and into the pit. From there, they had easy access to whomever was sitting at the table. Since they lived in a nudist region, no one ever wore clothes and that made life interesting for Josh Suzy and their guests. Josh loved to entertain, and he delighted in telling sexy stories as his guests were being eaten out by Suzy. She often did several at once, moving from one to the other and keeping them all on the edge. She especially liked it when Josh invited his buddies over for cards. They'd smoke cigars, drink whiskey and gamble while she worked their members and took loads of cum.

Putting his paper aside, Josh gave Suzy what she craved most: his full attention. With her working on him the way she was, how could he do otherwise? He could feel the round tip of her stud as her tongue licked up the underside of his dick. As she ministered to it, his member responded and began to grow and harden. Josh's eyes darted from image to image on the screen. When he looked down, he could see her sandy blonde head moving as she nodded back and forth, up and down, giving the best head Josh could ever imagine. Her cute little nose bumped into his hairless abdomen on each stroke. He didn't know how she managed to get the full length of his 7" cock into her mouth, but she did. She said he had the biggest cock she had ever sucked, and she had sucked a lot of them, many right there under the table.

The table was glass. Josh loved to watch her through it. However, when they had company over, they'd often put a table cloth on it to allow for a little privacy and surprise. The guests often didn't know what was up until they felt Suzy's warm lips on their genitals.

Suzy was an equal opportunity eater. Man or woman, she didn't care. She could get a woman going as easily as any man. However, she preferred men, because then, she got a reward for her efforts. She especially like men who shot enormous wads. Josh was one such man. He could shoot a bigger wad than anyone Suzy knew, and she loved it.

Josh clicked on the rear view camera to get a closer look. His balls bumped on Suzy's chin as she pumped his shaft. From the side view camera, he had a nice view of her tits hanging down and swaying to and fro as she moved her head, her lush lips sliding along his well-lubricated cock.

He reached for the remote that controlled the vibrator that he knew his companion would be wearing. She'd have it buried either in her cunt or in her ass. She liked to experiment with different types. Sometimes she wore a double-pronged one that did its magic on both her g-spots at once. She sometimes wondered if all women had g-spots in their rectum. She certainly did, and when it was massaged just right, she had one horrendous orgasm. The double-pronged dildo hit both spots just right and could bring them both to climax at the same time sending her into never land like nothing else. Then, if she could manage to get Josh or one of their friends to shoot a huge load of cum down her throat at the same time, she was in 7th heaven.

When she wore her dual header the first time, Josh had asked her about it. She smiled and said, "Double your pleasure, double your fun, sunny buns." Suzy always wore a dildo of some kind when she worked on him. The dual header was her favorite. He dialed it up a notch and felt Suzy hesitate as her vagina and rectum responded. Wherever the vibrator was, he knew the effect it would have on her. He always tried to work it so she would climax just as he did. She loved that. Nothing like having an orgasm as wads of sweet cum-juice spurt into your mouth and slide down your throat. She couldn't get enough of it, even with Josh's gigantic loads, she'd always end up wanting more. That's why she enjoyed the parties she and Josh threw. Nothing like having a bunch of guys pumping cum into every orifice in your body at the same time. She'd once done 50 guys in one night. That was a real marathon and her lips were sore for two days afterward, but she'd loved it. She confessed to Josh afterward that next time she wanted to go for a hundred and become a cum-sucking centurion bitch. Josh's eyes lit up as he began thinking about where he could find that many dicks for Suzy to suck.

In an effort to keep Suzy satisfied, Josh was working on a number of techniques to increase his cum load and they were paying off. One supplement, in particular, Beta-juice it was called, promised to double your output within a month. It seemed to be working, and Suzy was encouraging him to up the dosage.

The other technique was to have her suck him as he worked out. He'd lift weights in the gym with her on her knees giving him a workout of her own design. She loved sucking him off while he was hot and sweaty. She said it made his balls give off a musky odor that she loved; that smell aroused her, and they both had stronger climaxes that lasted longer. She had to be careful though as Josh sometimes dropped the dumbbells when he shot his wad. After sucking him dry, they'd take a shower together and she'd clean him up good, front and back. She especially liked to lather up his cock and balls and stroke him to a new hardness. Then she'd wash off the soap and give him another blow job. Sadly, though, so soon after climaxing, Josh could never muster up another load, and she had to settle for a mild climax that barely made his dick throb.

One night, Josh had a dream. He and Suzy were in heaven. It was much like here, except for some important differences. For one thing, they knew what each other thought and felt. Well, most of the time they did. They could, if they wanted to, block their thoughts and feelings from each other, but they seldom wanted to.

One thing Suzy liked about heaven was Josh's capacity. He could blow huge loads into her eager mouth, bigger than anything she'd ever experienced before. And, giving him head was immensely satisfying. She got all the cum she wanted, whenever she wanted it. He could blow a huge load into her and moments later be stiff and ready to go again. She loved it.

Also, she never got tired. Her lips never hurt afterwards like they had in her previous life on earth.

In the dream neither of them could remember when they arrived or how they had gotten there. Both had experienced something like traveling down a long tunnel and then emerging into a brilliant light. They'd both been totally naked when they arrived and that seemed to be perfectly fine with them and everyone they met. In fact, all the people they met were also naked. That was just fine with Josh and Suzy. They loved being naked and had always dreamed of joining a nudist colony, one where free sex was encouraged. But, sadly, they had not found one, so they had created their own, inviting friends. At present they had 6 couples besides themselves that loved to swing.

One thing Suzy noticed right away was that everyone had perfectly healthy bodies. Suzy especially noticed the men with their strong, bulging biceps, hard deltoids and rippling abs. They were all well-endowed, too, and had firm buns. She could hardly wait to sample their juices. They all looked like they could shoot enormous wads. Knowing what she was thinking, the men she met grinned and she noticed an immediate stiffening of their members. But, not being sure of the protocol, she thought she better wait. The men all seemed disappointed, but they understood. There would be plenty of time for that.

In fact, in heaven, there was plenty of time for everything because time had no meaning. You could go forward or backward in time or have it stand still. It took Suzy a while to catch on to this and how it worked, but once she did, it was like an old phonograph record. She could go back and re-experience any good experience she wanted to. For example, if a guy pleased her with an especially good load, she could go back and have him shoot another and another and another, so she could experience the ecstasy over and over. She could have a cum facial or even a cum bath if she wanted to. All from the same guy. Or, she could will more guys to take part and there would appear as many as she wanted, and they'd all be well-hung and eager to please her by doing whatever she wanted.

If an experience hadn't lived up to her expectations, she could go back and re-do it, trying something a little different. Or, she could just skip that experience and try something totally different with another guy or group of guys.

And Suzy wanted to do everything. She confided to Josh one day after he had pumped his second load of the day into her eager mouth, that she wanted to try doing 100 guys, all at once. She wasn't sure how she'd pull it off, but she wanted to try. She figured if she had them all stand in a circle around a carousel, she could ride it sitting on her heels and suck each dick for a few seconds as she moved past it. If that didn't work, she could reverse positions and put them on the carousel and she'd kneel on a pad and suck each one for a few seconds as they rotated past.

To get 100 guys shoulder-to-shoulder, they calculated that they would need a carousel about 65 feet in diameter. The one the kids rode at the mall was just about the right size. They'd have each man stand shoulder-to-shoulder facing the carousel and Suzy would give them a quick suck as she rode by. They didn't know if it would work, but Suzy was anxious to give it a try.

The 100 men were assembled and given instructions. No touching themselves or their neighbors. This was to be Suzy's game, and they had to play along or they'd be disqualified and replaced by one of the backup guys waiting in the wings. Also, if they shot their wad prematurely, they'd be replaced by a back-up. That way, Suzy could keep her rhythm going.

Suzy got on her knees on a soft rubber mat and Josh started the carousel. "Bolero" was playing softly in the background. Suzy loved fucking and sucking to "Bolero".

Josh watched for a while as Suzy rotated around sucking one cock and then another and another and another. Thankfully, in this perfect world she didn't have to worry about her lips getting dried out or rubbed raw, because she was sure doing some rapid-fire work on those cocks. Most of them were rock hard, too. A few started to go limp before she got back around to give them another suck. She would kiss the waiting cock, suck it into her mouth, then hold it until the movement of the carousel pulled it out. Then she'd turn her head ever-so-slightly to receive the next one. All the time she had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. She was not only in heaven, she was in 7th heaven!

The problem was, she couldn't get around to all 100 and back to the start soon enough to keep the cocks excited. She had to admit she'd need help to do all these cocks.

Josh and Suzy put out a request for women to come help Suzy with her project. They got a dozen women to agree to the terms: suck but save the cum for Suzy. If by chance they did take a load, they were to spit it into one of the champagne glasses placed on stands within easy reach of each woman. Josh would collect the glasses afterward and carefully drain each one into a larger glass. Suzy emphasized, above all: No swallowing allowed! Suzy wanted to be sure she got every drop of cum.

To be sure they had good assistants, Suzy insisted that Josh try them out by having them give him a blow job. Josh readily agreed. They got on the carousel and Josh stood at the ready. As the carousel rotated, each girl, in turn, sucked Josh's stiff wand. It didn't take long before he spurted his first shot. He managed to service 4 women before he ran dry. The rest cleaned him up.

"I think they will do just fine," Josh told Suzy as the carousel eased to a stop. The women lined up and each one gave Josh and Suzy a kiss. Suzy got kissed on both sets of lips while Josh got a kiss on his lips and his cock.

Now that they were ready, Suzy set a time to begin the Suck-100 project. The guys and gals gathered. The air buzzed with excitement as the women eyed the guys. Each wondered who would end up with which guys cum in her glass. Just to be able to taste these magnificent creatures was a treat. The women were no slouches, either. All had beautiful, firm breasts with rock-hard nipples. If they wore such things, they'd easily fit 34C and D cups. But, since no one wore clothes, cup size was just an estimate.

Most of the guys already had hard-ons. They were anticipating a good time. Seeing all these beautiful women and knowing they'd soon be sucking their cocks was a thrill in and of itself.

Suzy welcomed them, went over the rule about no swallowing for the women and for the men, trying to come as close to the bell as possible. To time the event, Josh would be having his own cock sucked by a beautiful young lady with flowing blond hair and a pair of nice 34Ds. When he was about to shoot his wad, he'd ring the bell. That was the sign for the gals to do their best to get the guys to start pumping wads of cum into their mouths. Once they had a mouth full, they were to spit it into the glass, just below their chins. They were to try their best not to miss any spurts or lose any cum. Suzy wanted every last drop from every guy. If it had some of the women's saliva mixed in, so much the better. She even thought about hooking a suction up to their pussies to gather their juices and mix them in with the cum cocktail. She'd asked Josh about doing that, but they'd decided to wait. Next time, she thought. For sure, she'd do that next time.

The men positioned themselves around the carousel and the women got down on their kneeling pads. Josh gave the signal, and the woman at the controls started the carousel. Around it went, slowly picking up speed. Suzy and the other women sucked cocks into their mouths, held them for a few seconds, then let them pop out as they turned to catch the next one.

On and on it went, cock in, slurp, slurp, cock out. Suzy knew there would be some early ejaculators and sure enough, within a couple of revolutions, a short chubby guy had blown his wad. The girl who got it quickly spit it into the waiting glass. She only missed a couple of cocks while she did that. Then, she was back in sync, sucking one cock after another. The guy who had blown his wad stepped back and was replaced by one of the substitutes. Cool, Suzy thought, maybe we can do more than 100. 101 for sure! But, who knew how many they might actually do.

Suzy was also feeling a little guilty about not sharing the cum. Maybe after she'd gotten her fill and had a facial and a titty wash, she'd share the rest with the other women. She'd see how she felt when she was done. After all, 100 loads of cum, and they all promised to be big loads, was a lot of cum for one little girl.

Still, she felt up to the task. Soon she had one guy shooting and then another and another. She'd only get a spurt or two before she'd have to let go and turn her attention to the next guy. The woman who received the spurting cock would savor the flavor, then spit it into the glass. Josh was kept busy going around and emptying the glasses into a thermos. They wanted to keep the sperm as near body temp as possible. Suzy thought it tasted better that way. It slid down her throat better, too, if it was still warm.

By the time Suzy had milked all 100 guys and quite a few backups, she'd taken a sizeable load of cum. But, the thought of all that warm spunk waiting in the thermos tickled her deep inside. Her nipples hardened again and she could feel her juices flowing and mixing with the semen Josh had filled her with earlier.

"I want loads in all my holes," Suzy said as she stretched out on a mat in the center of the carousel. "And any guy who hasn't cum yet, can cum on me now.

Josh knew what that meant. He got a big syringe, the kind used for injecting horses, and hooked a piece of flexible tube to it. He filled the syringe with ½ liter of cum and pushed the rounded end of the tube into Suzy's waiting butt hole. Soon he had it a couple of feet inside her. At that point he pressed the plunger and the cum began oozing down through the tube and deep into Suzy's waiting bowels. She could feel herself filling with it.

As the cum started to ooze out, Josh pulled the tube out and replaced it with a strap-on butt plug which he wrapped around Suzy's hips and fastened. He then refilled the syringe and poked the tube into her pussy. He filled it to over flowing then stuck a but plug into it and fastened it, front and back, to the butt-plug belt.

Meanwhile, Suzy took a shot glass and downed several shots of warm cum from the thermos.

Now thoroughly filled with cum to the point where she thought she would explode, she got up slowly doing her best to retain all the precious fluid and stepped daintily into a child's wading pool that was just big enough for her. All the guys who could still muster a load gathered around and jerked off onto her.

When they finished, Josh gave Suzy 3 more shots of straight-up cum, then poured the rest over her head and massaged it into her hair. She would sleep like a baby in the kiddie pool and wake up in a pool of spent jizz. Then, she and Josh would go out and deliver thank-yous to all those who had participated. Of course, the only appropriate "thank you" that Suzy could think of was a blowjob. Nothing like a bit of the hair of the dog that bit you, she always said.

BJwriter
BJwriter
16 Followers