Cum Drinker

Story Info
Sister fucks cross-dressing brother.
2.4k words
4.27
204.1k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pulled his cock out of my pussy and scooted across the bed to my face. He aimed his blowhole for my mouth.

"Don't get any on the pillow," I said.

He didn't seem to hear.

James hunched over. His eyes narrowed. He stroked his Johnson. The jizz flew. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I felt the warm salty liquid splatter across my face. The shots that hit my tongue tasted salty.

When James finished, he rubbed his juices into my face. He made me lick the residue off his palm. I swallowed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I returned, James was going through my CDs. He was an extraordinary specimen. Muscular, athletic, 20 years old. He looked like a jock but didn't have any of the macho hang ups. James would try anything in bed. He'd eaten my ass and liked the occasional bi-sexual hook-up. One time, he let his friend do me from behind while he jerked off and watched.

We met in biology lab during our freshman year at Andrews University. He asked me on a date. The movie we saw sucked almost as bad as our conversation. But the sex was great. So, we agreed to keep our relationship purely sexual. Two years later, we were still fucking regularly.

I sat on the bed next to him. He held up a Radiohead CD. I nodded my approval and he slipped it in the player.

"Thanks for coming to visit," I said. "I was dying for some dick."

"No problem," he said. "School isn't in session for another two weeks. I couldn't wait that long."

We both laid back and let the music take us away. James' enormous rod rested against his thigh. Even limp, it was at least six inches.

"We should fuck again," I said.

"OK," James said.

"But I want to do something new," I said. "Something totally taboo."

"Like what?" James said.

"I don't know," I said. "Help me think of something."

James furrowed his brow for a minute.

"Wanna fuck a priest?" he asked.

"Nah," I said.

"How about a threesome with another guy?" James asked.

"Been there, done that," I said.

"Another girl?' he asked.

"Done that, too," I said.

"How about a goat?"

"Fuck no!" I yelled.

James giggled.

"I know," he said. "Just kidding."

We were stumped. I got up and opened the bottom dresser of my bureau. I call it my "sex drawer" because it's where I keep all my lingerie, dildos and dirty movies. I was hoping that something would spark an idea.

It didn't take long. While sifting through my stuff, I came across a lacy, black bra. The elastic was almost shot. There was a tiny cum stain on the left cup. The bra was practically ruined. And I know for a fact that I didn't use the bra enough to destroy it.

But I knew who did: my brother, Sam. He was a sex weirdo worse than me. Although I'd never proved it, I had long suspected that he was "borrowing" my lingerie when I was away at school.

"I got it," I said.

"Cool," James said. "What is it?"

"We're going to fuck our brains out and punish someone who richly deserves it at the same time," I said.

"Who?" James asked.

I cracked open my bedroom door and leaned my head into the hallway.

"Sam!" I yelled.

His voice came from his bedroom: "What?"

"Get your ass in here!" I yelled.

"I'm busy!" Sam said.

Sam was never busy, except when he was jacking off to Internet porn. He didn't have a job or a girlfriend. He was enrolled at the local community college, but he never went to class. All he did was mooch off our parents.

"Bullshit!" I yelled. "I want to ask you about this bra I found!"

I winked at James. He had a big-ass smile spread across his face. A pregnant pause passed before Sam responded.

"Hold on!" he said. "I'll be right there!"

I went back to my sex drawer and found a lacy, black camisole that I slipped over my head. James pulled on his boxers, jeans and Jimi Hendrix T-shirt.

"What's going on?" he asked. "You've got a devilish smile on your face."

I was searching the drawer for a pair of panties that matched the camisole.

"You ever see that show on MTV, Pimp My Ride?" I asked.

"Yeah," James said.

"We're gonna play Pimp My Brother," I said.

"Ha!" James said, while flopping back on my desk chair. "That's a new one, but it sure does sound kinky!"

"Oh, it will be," I said.

I pulled on a thong just as Sam pushed open the door to my room. The pathetic weirdo already had a boner, no doubt from the cum-shot videos he couldn't seem to stop downloading. He looked like a real piece of work. Sweat pants. Little man boobs under a gray T-shirt.

"Whaddaya want?" he asked.

I picked up the cum-stained bra from the bed and threw it at him as hard as I could. He caught it by trapping it against his chest.

"You can start by explaining that," I said.

Sam turned over the bra in his hands. His fingers ran over the frayed elastic. His eyes paused on the cum stain.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

Either Sam was telling the truth or he was a good actor.

"Are you saying that you don't try on my lingerie when I'm away at school?" I asked.

Sam glanced at James, who shrugged, and then looked back at me.

"You're fucked in the head," Sam said.

"Maybe," I said. "Maybe not."

I did my best to flash a sexy smile that communicated a simple message: I know you're lying, but play along with me anyway. It was the kind of subtle gesture that can pass between two people only after they've lived together a long time.

"I think you should try it on," I said.

Sam looked at the bra, then back up at me. He cracked a smile. I could tell he got my message. He was starting to play along.

"You want me to try on this bra?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "If the bra doesn't fit, then I'll acquit."

We all laughed.

"OK," Sam said. "But what if mom and dad walk in. Wouldn't that look kind of funny?"

"They're at Aunt Martha's house," I said. "They won't be home for hours."

"OK," Sam said.

His man boobs giggled as he pulled off his shirt and dropped it on the floor. He pulled the bra across his chest and quickly hooked the clasps in the back. Sam didn't show any clumsiness. It was as if he'd had some practice putting on women's undergarments. Sam's cock flinched several times as he pulled the straps up his arms. I had no doubt he was turned on. He made no effort to hide his boner.

"There you go," Sam said with his hands on his hips. "The bra is on."

He didn't have near enough meat to fill out the cups. But it didn't matter. There was something strangely erotic about seeing my brother in my bra.

"I think that bra fits you only too well," I said. "What do you think James?"

He didn't answer. He was staring at Sam like a hungry lion eyes a gazelle. A massive hard-on poked into James' jeans.

"I think further questioning is in order," I said.

I went to the sex drawer and found a pair of silky, leopard-print panties. I tossed them to Sam.

"Try these on," I said. "I think you've borrowed these, too."

"Anything for my big sister," James said.

He pulled off his sweat pants and replaced them with the French-cut panties. Sam somehow made his cock and balls fit inside. The silk bulged to just short of its breaking point.

"Twirl," I said.

Sam spun himself around. He paused and leaned forward to give me a view of his ass. The panties crept up his crack. Wrapped in silk, his rump looked like it belonged to a woman. Sam finished his spin and then looked at me with a sheepish smile.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well," I said. "I think you're a horny, little faggot who likes to wear girl's underwear."

"Yeah," Sam said. "So?"

"So, I think it's time for you to put on make-up," I said.

Sam sat on the stool in front of my vanity mirror. He knew exactly where I kept my make-up tray: the middle drawer on the left side. He pulled it out and started penciling eyeliner onto his lids.

I went over to James, who was still in the desk chair and staring hard at Sam. I kneeled between James' legs and unbuttoned his jeans. His cock sprung through the hole in his boxers. I wrapped my lips around the head. James didn't need much of a warm up. Three bobs on his knob, and he was already tensing to blow his load.

When I pulled back and turned around, Sam was standing there with his hands on his hips. His face was done up like a whore: red lipstick, black eyeliner and purple eye shadow.

"Mind if I take a taste?" he asked, while eyeing James' rod.

I stood up and stepped aside.

"Be my guest," I said.

Sam fell to his knees and put his lips on James' pole. The little faggot knew how to suck. He was taking all of James' cock into his mouth at once. James threw back his head and moaned appreciatively.

I hurried to my drawer and got a thin, gold vibrator. It was perfect for anal love. You could shove it up your ass without causing pain. I knew. I'd done it many times. I lubed it up with some KY Jelly and approached Sam from behind.

He was still slobbering on James' prick. James had somehow managed to keep from cumming in Sam's mouth. I could tell by the strained expression on James' face that he was holding back with all he had.

I pulled down Sam's panties. He lifted one knee and then the other as I slid the silk off his legs. James must've sensed what I was doing because he tapped Sam on the shoulder.

"Let her fuck you," James said.

Sam craned his neck and saw me with the dildo. He eagerly shifted clear of James' legs and shoved his ass in the air while burying his head in the carpet. He spread his ass cheeks with his fingers, revealing a clean, puckered bung hole.

I still wasn't sure how experienced he was in anal sex, so I started slowly. I twisted the bottom. The plastic fuckstick hummed to life. I gave Sam just a taste of the dildo, setting it against his butt hole. He flinched ever so slightly. But that was normal. I've been ass-fucked dozens of times, and I still jump at the first touch.

Sam loosened up quickly. I fed a quarter inch of plastic love into his hole. Goosebumps rose on his back. I gave him another quarter inch and wiggled the toy back and forth. As soon as I felt he was ready for a fucking, I plunged the rest of the vibrator inside him.

"Uh!" he said.

I pulled it almost all the way out and then shoved it back in. And then again. And again. Sam moaned as I fucked him.

James was leaning back in the chair with his cock at attention. He suddenly leapt up and grabbed me by the hair. I dropped the vibrator on the floor.

"I can't fuckin' stand it anymore," James said.

As his main fuck buddy, I knew exactly what James wanted. I enveloped the head of his prick with my mouth and let him fill me with salty dick snot. It was his fourth time cumming that day, and he still managed to give me so much goo, I could barely contain it all.

When James pulled out, he flopped limply on the bed. I lunged for Sam, making a tackle that would make any defensive line coach proud. I lay on top of him to hold him in place and positioned my mouth six inches above his.

Sam knew what to do.

He opened wide.

I let the jizz roll slowly off my bottom lip. Sam closed his eyes and waited for it to splash across his tongue. The stream froze a half inch above his lips for a half-beat. Then I fed the stream more cum, and it began pouring into his mouth. I made it go quicker. The stream became a waterfall. Sam let the gunk pool in his mouth until it was full. When I was empty, Sam sealed his lips and swallowed.

He opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"Wanna fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

I pulled off my panties and fell back on the bed. James had to roll to the side to make room. I spread my legs. Sam was on top of me in a flash, pumping his cock inside my wet pussy. His hairy man tits hung in my face as he began thrusting and grunting. Sam wasn't as big as James, but it didn't matter. What he lacked in size, he made up for in kinkiness. I wanted to go all the way with Sam, to get as weird as we could.

"Cum in my pussy," I said.

Sam shuddered, dropped his gunk and collapsed on top of me.

The Radiohead CD ended moments later. James replaced it with the Rolling Stones.

Sam lifted himself up and then fell back onto the pillows. James looked at the two of us lying together and smiled.

"You sick bastards," he said sarcastically. "You're brother and sister -- and you fucked!"

"So," I said.

"Don't you see any problem with that?" he asked.

I bit my lip and thought for a second.

"Just one," I said.

Sam looked astonished.

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"I don't know how the fuck we'll find a way to get any weirder next time," I said.

"If anyone can do it," James said, "you can."

James and Sam laughed. I smirked and began to wonder if James' sister had ever eaten another woman's ass.