Cum-filled

Story Info
He could no longer satisfy his wife.
1.6k words
3.7
58.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

Johnathan and Megan were an ordinary married couple; living a vanilla lifestyle. Together for eleven-years, the couple had their rough patches but they knew that nothing could break them apart after going through so much strife and surviving it.

Jonathan was twelve years older than Megan and was in his prime at age 34 when they met, he had a promising career as a prosecutor, owned his own house and was in great health. In the small community that he belonged to, he was considered the most eligible bachelor.

Megan was 22 when she met Johnathan and had just gotten out of a relationship with her highschool sweetheart. To take her mind off of the break-up she signed up for a 10k charity run and that was where she met Johnathan.

She couldn't help openly admiring his nice, firm, muscular ass as he bent over for his stretches. When the race started, she followed closely behind him, and she was working up the nerve to see if he would like to fuck her. Her friend Stacey told her that she needed a good rebound to relieve some sexual frustration but Megan decided running would be better.

Jonathan noticed Megan before she did him, and he felt her eyes sizing him up. He made sure to give her a good view of his ass. Jonathan thought Megan was absolutely breathtaking, with long coily hair, a set of nice perky tits that anyone could see through her t-shirt, and an hourglass figure to die for.

The couple wasted no time having sex, only one hour after the race they were in Johnathan's bedroom fucking.

"You're so fucking hot," he groaned while pumping his hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

"MMMMMM," Megan moaned while gripping the sheets tightly.

Over the course of six months they started dating, and feeling like he may lose the opportunity, Jonathan proposed to Megan, and surprisingly she accepted.

Like most married couples, the sex cooled off after some years, but Megan was insatiable and pleasured herself often behind her husband's back. After eight years of marriage, Johnathan completely gave up sex altogether because of his back pain medication causing erectile dysfunction.

Megan was truly disappointed in her sex life, but whenever she tried to bring it up to Johnathan he would change the subject and talk about work. Megan never once considered cheating on her husband so she took to pleasuring herself with dildos and bullet vibrators.

One day Megan had her eyes closed while fucking herself with a nine-inch dildo. She slowly pushed it in and out while rubbing her clit. Thrusting her hips up she was shaking the bed and moaning loudly as waves of pleasure crashed down to her sopping wet pussy. She was into the act so much she did not hear the bedroom door open or the gasp that came from her husband.

Jonathan stood there watching his wife masturbate, something he never has seen before and felt slightly turned on. He quickly gripped his cock to find out it was limp as ever and frustration coursed through his body as he felt helpless to give his wife what she really needed. And although he knew that she was loyal to their relationship, he also knew that she was missing out on so much more than what he could give her. He quietly left the room and left her to enjoy herself.

On their eleventh anniversary, Johnathan had a surprise for his wife. He took her out to a nice fancy restaurant, known for having a long waiting list. They ate expensive food and drank expensive wine and talked about work, family, and friends. Afterward, Johnathan took her to a cheap motel, just below the main highway.

"What are we doing here," Megan asked curiously. The room smelt faintly of cigarettes and sex. Eyeing the bed skeptically Megan frowned, this was so unlike Johnathan.

From behind her, Johnathan placed a blindfold over Megan's eyes and starting kissing the nape of her neck.

Heart pounding, Megan couldn't believe what was happening...

"John...," she said breathlessly clutching her chest. She felt him quickly undressing her and he pushed her on the bed.

Briefly, she thought about bed bug infestation, but the thought left her mind when she felt his tongue sucking her nipples And then she felt him bite down and she screamed with surprise, unsure if she felt that right.

"Shhhh," he said, pulling out a ball gag and placing it in her mouth. He then took out a set of handcuffs and cuffed her hands to the headboard. Ignoring her moans Johnathan walked toward the bathroom and motioned for his co-worker and friend to come out.

Jonathan drunkenly told Ethan about his sexual problems. Ethan seeing it as the perfect opportunity convinced Johnathan that it would be a good idea to let him fuck his wife. Ethan long since wanted to have a crack at Megan ever since he laid eyes on her but she was totally devoted to her husband. Ethan knew that this was the moment that he has been waiting for, the perfect opportunity to make her his little slut and have her begging for him.

Looking at her exposed body on the bed he caught his breath at her perfection. Her nipples were pointed straight toward the ceiling...her pussy was trimmed and ready to be licked. Steeling himself to get under control, Ethan motioned Jonathan to continue kissing his wife.

Jonathan wanted badly to be able to fuck his wife, instead, he was offering her up for some other man to fuck. Going back to kissing her nipples he heard her moaning against the gag. Flicking his tongue back in forth the way he remembered her liking it, her hips thrust up and down... and before he could reach down and stroke her wet pussy, Ethan already had his mouth there.

For a split second, Megan froze.

Am I feeling two mouths, she thought.

Not allowing her the opportunity to protest Ethan attacked Megan's clit vigorously. Shoving two fingers into her pussy.

After the shocking moment pass, Megan became more aroused and excited and started grinding her pussy against whoever face it was between her legs.

As agreed, Jonathan stopped pleasuring Megan and sat on the chair across the room to watch another man fuck his wife.

Wasting no time, Ethan pulled away from Megan and undressed quickly. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck and shoulders.

Her skin is so fucking smooth, he thought.

Whimpering and in heat Megan knew that she wasn't fucking her husband and most likely was fucking some stranger, but she didn't care...she felt something hard press against her stomach for the first time in years and she wanted it bad.

"You are such a fucking slut," Ethan whispered into Megan's ears so that Johnathan couldn't hear. Grabbing a tit, he lifted it to his mount and started sucking her nipples, which made her moan.

"I wanted this tight sexy body for such a long time," he continued," good thing you have such a pussy for a husband."

This time Johnathan could hear Ethan and he sat frozen in the chair. Feeling inadequate he watched another man pleasuring his wife and there was nothing he could do about it. He started to regret his decision.

Raising her legs high, Ethan took his hard eight-inch cock and rammed it deep into Megan's pussy.

"God you're so fucking tight," he yelled while fucking her pussy. He glanced over at Johnathan who was trying not to look and smirked."Your wife's pussy is so fucking wet for me right now," he bragged while leaning to lick her feet.

Feeling her feet being licked, Megan orgasmed right on the spot, and juices flowed out of her quickly.

"Whooo she's a squirter," Ethan yelled, pulling out of her and going down on her again. He started licking her pussy and sucking out the flow.

"You have a beautiful cherry pie pussy baby," he said between licks. After sucking her for what seemed like hours he took her gag off and before she could make a sound he stuffed his cock in her mouth.

"Suck me you little fuck whore," he said, reaching down to pinch a nipple. Megan was beside herself as she felt the length of cock going down her throat.

She started gagging and trying to get away but he grabbed the back of her head and held her mouth there.

"There's a good girl," he said as he pulled out glancing at Johnathan daring him to say something.

Mortified Johnathan just watched as his wife was getting fucked over. He did not mean for this session to play out like this. And he had to admit that he was getting a bit turned on. He grabbed his cock and felt that is was starting to slowly get hard. He quickly took out his dick and started stroking it.

Ethan was spanking his cock against Megan's nipples and she felt an intense pleasure that was never felt before with Jonathan.

"Who are you," she asked curiously, "John are you still here?"

Without answering her, Ethan put back on the ball gag and went back to fucking her pussy. His strokes were getting more frenzied and he was ready to bust a nut in that tight pussy.

Leaning over her body he started fucking her fast and he couldn't stop himself from kissing and licking her pretty face. Feeling the blood rush to his cock, he squirted cum inside her. He wondered if she would get pregnant and the thought had him getting hard again instantly. Kissing her face one more time he looked at Johnathan and was surprised that he had his cock out and was stroking it.

"I thought you said you couldn't get it up," Ethan remarked.

Walking over to the bed, looking at his wife pussy dripping with another's man cum, Jonathan shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess today is the exception," and he pushed his cock into the cum-filled pussy.

The end...

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers