Cum for Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Briana loves sex with colleague
1.8k words
42.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers

His key in hand, Briana walked up the stairs of the apartment building to the fourth floor. It was past midnight. She had just gotten off work. Checking the name above the doorbell to make sure it was the right apartment, she took a few seconds to allow one more nagging reality check to enter her mind before she resolutely used the key to unlock the door. She would have given anything to go somewhere else to spend the night. But the fact remained that she had nowhere else to go.

Putting down little bag containing a change of clothes and her toothbrush, she looked around the spacious living room. Briana was not sure what she had expected, but besides from being messy, his place did not strike her as a man's apartment at all. There were plants, first of all. And little knick knacks next to the stereo system.

Taking in more details of the living room, kitchen, and hallway towards the bathroom, Briana became aware that all lights on despite the late hour. Taking out her toothbrush in the bathroom, she felt uncomfortable seeing things she had not expected of the man she had now worked with for over a year. She would have never guessed that his place could actually seem quite likable. Well, Briana justified her expectations with the little knowledge she had of this man apart from the obvious good looks and lean body. He was a cop like herself, but doing the job for too long. He hardly smiled let alone show any kind of emotion - to anybody. Why on earth had he offered his apartment for her to sleep over? She still did not have an answer to that question.

The lights were on. Where was he? Was he still up? Brushing her teeth vigorously, Briana made her way down the hallway. She found him in the study, stretched out on a small sofa, head tilted back a little, with an open book resting on his chest. Somewhat entranced be the peaceful image, Briana stared at his face for a few moments, taking in his relaxed features. At work she only saw him being under constant pressure, lips pressed together tightly. She found herself gazing down his firm body, admiring the confidence he protruded even in his sleep.

Putting on her nightshirt in the bathroom, Briana tried to remember his first name. Ever since she had started working in the precinct, she had called him by his last name - Jordan. He had never asked her to do otherwise. For one year, she had worked with him the most but actually knew less about him than any other person at work. He kept to himself, had pushed her away. And after that she had not made any other attempt to initiate a talk or anything else that went beyond work, no matter how often her friends would encourage her.

The sofa in the living room was laden with books and DVDs. But there was only one bedroom. The decision seemed to come from her tired mind and body. The bed! He wasn't sleeping in it anyway. She would wake up if he happened to walk in, anyway. Tripping over a pile of clean laundry at the foot of his bed, Briana wished she had stayed at a friend's house instead. But she had asked many favors like sleep-overs lately. And she did not want to overextend her friends' welcome. In a few days, she would find the right apartment, and then she would be fine. With that, she fell asleep.

Briana woke up when Jordan was already by the side of the bed. Half asleep, she watched him pulling his t-shirt up and over his head with one hand in one swift motion. Then she sat up. The way he froze on the spot could have been funny if his eyes had met hers with less coldness. "I didn't mean to startle you," Briana said sleepily, pulling the covers up almost to her chin.

Jordan didn't return her smile. "You could sleep on the sofa," he suggested as he unbuckled his jeans.

"It was pretty messy," Briana began but halted when he got under the covers on the other side.

"Well," he said matter of factly, "then you have to share the bed with me!"

Briana looked at Jordan in disbelief for a few seconds and thought about getting up and clearing off the sofa, but then she laid back down and turned onto her side, her back facing him. She was sure there was nothing to worry about. He would ignore her just as he always did. And in the morning, he would be getting up very early. With that, she fell back asleep.

At first, she thought it was a dream - the first sexual dream in ages. She could feel a muscular body behind hers - so close that his erect penis was trapped between him and her ass. She could feel a rough hand traveling down her side to to her thigh, and then back up, around her shoulder, and to her right breast. She felt his hot breath on her neck, and it excited her to feel his naked chest pressed against her back. His hand left her breast and moved down her belly. His fingers pulled lightly on her trimmed pubic hair.

It was a dream - it had to be. Or wasn't it? Briana tried to move but his fingers found her clit and stroked it hard and fast. "Ooooh," she moaned, now too awake to mistake dream with reality. She felt how wet she was, and he must have felt it too because his cock grew even harder against her ass. She had to stop him. She had to stop herself. His hand was not even gentle. How could she possibly enjoy his fingers working her pussy? How could she possibly even lay in bed with a man who did not want to get close to anybody? But her questions didn't matter. His fingers, gentle or not, knew just the right spots, the right pressure, and the right pace. Briana could not even remember anybody making her cum this way before. Her body was out of control. She did not have a choice other than to give in to his body pressed against hers and his fingers gliding in and out of her; it was fundamental; the need so apparent.

When Briana felt herself going over the edge, she reached behind her and grabbed his hair, pulling his face closer into her neck. "Jordan, you..." She could not finish what she had wanted to say. The intensity of the orgasm made her forget everything. She felt her body starting to shake as she closed her eyes and started to moan uncontrollably. Wave followed wave, and she was lost in pleasure. And then, it was too much. She tried to get away, but he held her close to his cock. Still shaking, she lifted one leg over his thighs, and then he entered her with his large cock, sliding in with ease and such controlled movements that she reached down to grab his ass to pull him closer. But he refrained, sliding out of her completely, needing to be in control of what happened between them.

After a few moments, Briana felt his cock back against her pussy, but she turned around and pushed him onto his back, determined enough to make him do what she wanted. In the dim light she could see him staring into her eyes as she sat on him. Her hands moved down to her pussy, opening her lips to guide his cock into her dripping slit, and when she felt the head of his cock against her opening, she lowered herself slowly onto him until he filled her completely. Without making another move, they stared at each other, trying to hide the passion both of them were feeling at this moment. Still staring into his eyes, she moved her arms and cupped her tits gently in her hands. He could not help breaking the contact her eyes to look down as she started pulling on her nipples, lightly at first, then harder.

Briana watched Jordan lose control as she had minutes ago, and knowing that she could get to him made her legs tighten around his hips. His moan came from deep within as he sat up to take one nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it lightly. Briana started to move her hands away from her tits to give his tongue more room, but he put his hands onto hers and made her continue touching herself while he sucked her nipples. She tilted her head back when his mouth started to explore every inch of her skin, kissing up her shoulder to her neck, very gently now. She finally removed her hands from her body and wove her fingers into his hair, pulling his face closer to her.

His moans excited Briana tremendously. She had thought that a man like him would not make a sound in bed, trying to suppress every feeling of joy he was able to have. And maybe not feeling anything had been his original intent. But now his hands had become gently, exciting her, driving her wild while his fingers found her clit once more and touched her lightly. She involuntarily moved on top of him, setting into motion a chain reaction. They both moaned. As he laid back, Briana started to make slow movements, lifting herself up until only the tip remained inside of her, only to impale herself on his cock completely. His hands cupped her tits, his fingers pulled on her nipples while he matched her movements. Then, their eyes met again as she quickened the pace, feeling another orgasm approaching.

Their eyes locked as he held on to her hips, directing her movements now as he felt her tighten around him. Uncontrolled movements, ragged breathing, and then she felt her body start to shake, and he pulled her down to him and kissed her as she moaned against his lips. The kiss was deep and wild, and as soon as she came down from her amazing climax, Briana could feel Jordan go over the edge. His body tensed dramatically before too started to shake, and she could feel his hot cum inside of her while she broke the kiss by lifting her head, listening to his wild moans as he came. Having closed his eyes, she had the chance to watch his face. It was like looking at somebody she had not seen before. He was so relaxed and unaware of the emotions that were displayed on his face that she would have liked to look at him for the rest of the night.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, and within a split second she knew what she had to do. She lifted herself off his body and got up without saying a word. In the bathroom, she put on her clothes and then left the apartment.

Suesse
Suesse
21 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Oh Baby! What a Sitter! He was her sitter. Now he needs one, and gets something more.in Erotic Couplings
Surprise Visit Dan gets an early morning visit from his ex-wife.in Erotic Couplings
Coma What happens after you wake up?in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories