Cum For Me (JOI Instructions)

Story Info
I tell you how to touch yourself for both our pleasures.
1.4k words
4.22
157.2k
84
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there little slut. I know you've been wanting this for awhile. I know how badly you want me to give it to you. You pretend to be such a good boy. That you're so innocent and decent, but we both know you're really not. Good boys don't get so wet in their underwear like you do. Tell me, how many times have you touched yourself while watching porn and listening to other guys fucks girls you could never have? Do you like the feeling of me whispering against your virtual ear? Can you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up when you see or hear my words?

You're just a filthy little whore eager to please yourself at the drop of a hat. You're probably already touching yourself by now. But that wont be for long.

I want you to listen to my every word. Every single word, you got that you pathetic piece of shit? Obey me now, do as I say and I'll give you an orgasm that couldn't get any better unless I was there myself, touching you, whispering to you. Right directly into your ear.

I know by now you are starting to throb your pathetic penis betraying you But don't come yet my pet until I tell you to. I have so much more to tell you as I guide you to an orgasmic bliss.

First, I want you to strip down, but leave only your underwear on. Do it now.

Next I want you to lay down on your bed or sit comfortably in your computer chair. Keep your hands at your sides until I say otherwise.

Don't even think about touching yourself yet How does it feel being naked for me? Is there a slight chill in the air making your nipples hard? or is it the sound of my voice creeping ever slowly into your brain causing your little taught nipples to betray you just as your penis soon will again.

Or is there a warmness making you start to sweat little beads on your forehead? Are tiny goosebumps going up and down your body and your back like my hands would be if I was there? Because I know how much you'd like me to touch you.

I want you to touch yourself, but NOT your penis. I want you to feel your curves. Feel how smooth and soft your skin is to your fingers.

Run your hands up and down your thighs. And start to trail from your hips down to your knees. Mmmm, I bet that feels nice being so close yet you cant touch it, am I right? Do not even dare think about touching your penis. You haven't deserved to yet, but keep listening to me. Those hands better not even brush against your penis or inner thighs, as much as I know you want to "accidentally" Now, start to gently rub your hands over your chest. Feel your nipples. Make sure you gently squeeze them for me. Are your nipples hard to the touch yet? Wouldn't you like it if I was there to gently nibble, bite, tease them for you? Of course you do

Why don't you gently pinch them for me now mmmm that's it just like that? Flick your fingers across them for me. Feels good doesn't it? Now do it Harder. Good boy. Are they starting to feel tender now? I'm sure you would like my tongue circling them. Licking and sucking each one. I can almost hear your soft whimpers right now. but We've only just begun though. Trail your hands slowly down your chest to your waist. Now Stop right when you reach the edge of your underwear. Are they getting uncomfortable yet? I bet they are. Are they wet for me?

I know how very badly you want to take them off, but you have to earn that. you have to prove to me you want to obey me I want you to now Trace your fingers on the outside of the fabric.

Do not touch that little penis though. That penis mine Do not even think about touching it until I tell you to touch it. using your fingers Trace the inside of your thighs for me. Touch yourself for me and gently dig your nails into your flesh.

I want to hear your frustration right now. You want so bad to touch yourself now but you know you dare not, not just yet.

Let your hand glide over your underwear.How do they feel? Are they soaked or just slightly wet? I'm sure your nice and warm and all tingly too.

I'll allow you to slide your hand just underneath your underwear now, but do not fucking touch your penis, do not touch MY penis. Just gently trace around MY penis yourself. Now that is a good boy, a very good boy. I'm sure your little wandering fingertips are glistening with your juices. Why don't you taste them for me? Maybe just a little lick here and there. I don't care if you like it or not, I want you to taste yourself for me.

I want you to Taste what a willing slut tastes like. MY willing wanton little slut. I think you've earned the right to taking those soaked little undies off. Go ahead dear. Remove them for me and spread your legs for me. Spread your legs like the true slut you know you are.

Don't try to be modest with me dear. I want you to present yourself like you would if you thought I was going to get down on my knees and suck your pathetic little cock.

Unfortunately I'm not there to do that now or ever, but I know you want it. You want it so badly. is MY cock throbbing yet? I bet it is. why don't you start to rub yourself for me? Feel how good it is that I finally let you touch it. mmmmmmm

Play with your little dick as hard as you can, but while you are doing so I'm going to count backwards from 15 and then you have to stop cold. Don't cheat and keep touching MY dick when you are supposed to stop either.

Bad boys don't get rewarded when they cheat. They get penalized and severely. So don't you are even think about cumming without my permission you fragile little slut. MMMMM, yes sweetie.

Keep rubbing it for me. mmmm it feels so fucking good doesn't it? Ok slut keep rubbing and stroking it (count backwards 15-1)

Now stop. Stop now Slut Now How did that feel sweetie? did it feel Good? Of course it did.

I want you to Taste yourself again. I can imagine you're oozing wet now\ Play with your little prick for one minute. I want to hear you moan. Moan for me slut, let me hear you But No Cumming oh no not yet... Stroke that cock for me while I count down. (count backwards 60-1) Now stop fucking touching my dick. Don't touch yourself anywhere right now Move your hands away from your body. Are you tense my pet?

How frustrated are you with me right now? The fun I could have with you right now if I saw you in such a manner. MMMMM so horny such a horny little slut for me You'd be my eager little cock slave wouldn't you? Of course you would be. You crave me and my guidance,

Did you picture me while you were touching yourself? I'm sure you did. You've been so good this far. maybe now I'll let you cum. You may now resume touching yourself feel your throbbing cock as it pulses with every touch every stroke.

I want you to cum for me now slut I want to hear you I want to hear your thankfulness for me allowing this. Do not hold back.

I want to hear your inner whore Tell me how much you want to please me. Begging. beg me to cum whore Cum for me my little whore. Cum for me now Fucking do it now.

I know how badly you want to. That little cock is just begging for release. Make my dick cum for me Now slut, Cum.

How do you feel after receiving my gift to you? Like a true slut im sure. But Remember though. You're my little fuck pet. I own your orgasms. No one else can make you come like that. You are mine now pet. I own you.