Cum in Atlanta Again

Story Info
Sally and Ellie have sex with the room service waiter again.
1.4k words
3.94
27k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie and I had been talking all week about our trip to Atlanta for shopping, music, and sex. When Saturday arrived we were wet with anticipation on the whole drive to the city.

We are prim and proper elementary school teachers in a rural mountain district north of Atlanta, Georgia. Our entire lives are under a microscope while we are home, but about once each month we plan a wild Saturday night in Underground Atlanta.

This took place in the 1970's when the youth of America were into free love and AIDS was not yet known. We knew of STD's, but all the known ones could be cured with a shot. We did not think about disease, only pregnancy, and we did what we could to prevent that.

We checked in as usual at our hotel near Underground Atlanta and spent the afternoon shopping. I found a darling short disco skirt and Ellie found a revealing blouse that she planned to wear tonight.

We took a nap since we would be out late tonight and ordered a light dinner from room service.

I was rearing a thin, over-sized T-shirt over my natural, firm, DD breasts and Ellie was wearing her see through bra and panties when our dinner arrived. I was the most covered, so I answered the door.

Our room service waiter was the same 19 year old boy who serviced us before, so I quickly invited him in.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and ask him if he would be able to stay for a few minutes.

His cock answered for him and immediately began to swell. I quickly removed his pants and told Ellie that I would get him ready for her. I took his semi-erect member in my mouth and proceeded to get it hard and wet.

In the meantime, Ellie puts herself in a position standing on the bed where he can get his mouth on her pussy. He works his tongue into her slit and begins to make love to her clit.

"I'm ready to be fucked. Let me have him now!" and Ellie lays down on the bed with her legs raised and open. Our room service waiter gets in position and I guide his now rigid, cock into Ellie's waiting love hole.

Ellie is a little tight as she has not had a cock in her since the last time we were here four weeks ago. It takes several thrusts for him to be fully inserted, but once in, he gives Ellie everything he has. Soon Ellie is becoming very vocal as she approaches orgasm. "Cum in me. Cum in me. YES!"

He gives her shot after shot of hot, thick, creamy cum and Ellie lays back, ready to rest. I kiss her on the lips and say, "Thank you for warming him up."

Oh thank heaven for the short recovery time of 19 year olds.

I take his cock in my hand and begin squeezing and stroking until he is fully erect again and I say, "What is your favorite position?"

"I want you to ride me so I can play with your beautiful breasts."

He lies down on the bed beside Ellie and I straddle him. I slowly work my vagina down over his cock with my breasts swinging slowly as I move up and down in a little circling motion. By now my nipples are hard and standing out like pencil erasers in my 3" areoles.

He begins to fuck up while I fuck down and soon we have established a rhythm that I find really pleasing. Suddenly he gets out of synch and begins fucking up into me like a man possessed. We roll over into the missionary position and he is pumping in and out like there is no tomorrow until he suddenly stops at the bottom of a stroke as if he is frozen. He gives another little pump and says, "Ohhhh." As he begins to spurt his cum deep into me, it triggers my orgasm and I cum with him. I wrap my legs around his waist and grip him as if I am trying to pull him further into me,

We both lay there exhausted. I look at Ellie with a questioning look and she responds with a slight nod of her head.

I kiss him on the lips and ask, "What time do you get off work tonight?"

"I get off at 11, but it usually takes at least half an hour after that to get everything cleaned up."

"Would you like to come back after work and play for awhile?"

"I can be back by 11:45 at the latest."

I reached over to the bedside table and picked up a hotel key. "Take this with you and just let yourself in when you get back. If you have a friend as good as you are you may bring him along if you wish, or you can have both of us to yourself. You decide."

Ellie and I showered again, this time together, and made sure all our openings were squeaky clean.

We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, then lay down nude to nape until our room service boy returned.

The door opened quietly at 11:35 and our friend was there alone. "I did not want to share either of you with anyone else tonight and I can stay as long as you want me to."

Josh, his name was Josh, saw that we were both naked and immediately stripped off his clothes to join us.

Josh was at a loss. Where to start? I started for him by dragging my DD breasts across his body and presenting my pussy to him in a 69 position while taking his cock in my mouth and loving it with tender kisses, sucks, and licks.

Not to be outdone, Ellie lay on the bed by my head and began sucking his balls and pinching my already erect nipples.

Josh found my clit and began exploring my pussy with his mouth and tongue. I know I was producing a quantity of love honey because I heard him noisily slurp several times when I was feeling especially wet.

We switched positions and Josh entered Ellie in the missionary position. I kissed her lips and moved down to her breasts where I worked on her nipples while he began slamming into her in earnest. Slap-slap, flesh on flesh as their bodies pounded together. I sat back to observe and saw a look of pure lust on Ellie's face and a look of determination on Josh's face. Both were shining with perspiration as they approached orgasm. Ellie shouts, "I'M GOING TO CUM. I'M GOING TO CUM. DON'T STOP. FUCK ME HARDER." As she begins jerking in her orgasm, Josh came also and sent stream after stream of potent semen deep into her vagina.

They both collapsed and I begin to wonder if I would get mine tonight.

Ellie fell into a deep, sexually satisfied sleep and I began stroking and caressing Josh.

We cuddle and pet for about 30 minutes before Josh begins to show some life below. However, I know that once erect, he should have great staying power which means great sex with multiple orgasms for me.

Lying on our sides, he enters me from behind in order to give himself full access to my breasts which seem to fascinate him. As we get into rhythm, his hand strays from my breast to my clit and begins circling it. First one way and then the other.

He has me move to a doggy position and begins really slamming into me. I can feel him getting closer, but I am not ready to stop yet. I have him lay on his back and I mount him in a reverse cowgirl position which brings his cock in contact with my g-spot as I fuck him. Oh, here it comes. "I'm going to cum. Yes, YES!" My orgasm was one of those mind blowing ones and Josh followed almost immediately by emptying his balls deep in my pussy.

I laid back on him, still attached, and he cradles a breast gently in each hand. We kiss gently and fall asleep.

I woke up one time during the night when Ellie and Josh were making love and another time when he was caressing my breasts and pussy. I opened up for him and we had some lazy, sleepy sex before drifting off again.

We did not make it to the Underground that trip, but we did have some memorable sex.