Cum into the Night

Story Info
A late night no words spoken sexual encounter.
763 words
3.89
208.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I craved the feel of his cock in my mouth and the sweet taste of his cum being shot down my throat.

Late one night or I guess I should say early one morning as I lay in my sister's guest room I couldn't stop my pussy from getting wet. What should I do? Quietly have sex with my husband in my sister's guest room and see if that would help my horniness? NO! I knew that just wouldn't do. That's not what I wanted. I wanted HIM!!!

So......I slowly removed my sleeping husband's hand from around me and silently made my way to the front of the house.

All was quiet... I wondered if EVERYONE was asleep. My panties were just getting more and more wet. I WANTED him and I WANTED him NOW!!

I slowly entered my sister's room and there he was. So sexy yet so asleep. So I did what every trusted innocent sister-in-law should NOT do. I stood beside my sister's husband's side of the bed and very gently lifted the bedspread just enough to get my head under there and I found my brother-in-law's cock. I eased his cock from his boxers and begin to lick the tip of his cock. The harder his cock become the wetter my pussy become. So right then and there with my sister asleep by his side I began to suck his cock and lick his balls. Then I quit.....

I went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. I turned around from the fridge drink in hand and there standing before me was my hott as fuck brother in law.

Hard dick in one hand, he pushed me to my knees with the other hand. He began feeding me his cock. I slowly sucked from base to head and would only take his cock out of my mouth long enough to take turns licking his smooth shaven balls.

He began to becum fully awake and the gentle hands he had on my head guiding me back and forth on his massive cock suddenly became forceful. Grabbing my hair he began to fuck my mouth.

OH YES!!!!!!! my body screamed. Fuck me - Fuck me - Fuck my mouth. As he plunged his dick deep into my throat I reached down and began to play with my swollen clit. He had taken over control of what I thought I was in control of. Lost in my own world of fingering my wet pussy and giving up control over the blowjob. He fucked my mouth so hard, pressing my nose into his pubic bone until I couldn't breath. I felt his body tense up and knew I was gonna get exactly what I had been craving. HIS CUM!!

As he slammed his hips into my face one last time I felt his cock swell within the warm wet confines of my mouth, but what happened next surprised me.

He looked down at me - shoved his cock deep in my mouth - pinched my nostrils closed and shot load after load of cum into my mouth. I couldn't breath, I felt as though I was choking like I was being strangled and as I opened my mouth to try to breath the only thing that came out was a wet gagging/strangling noise. As my eyes watered and I sputtered to breath I couldn't help but notice my cunt was dripping.

I couldn't believe how much being choked and strangled turned me on, but I didn't have time to contemplate such thoughts. Before I knew what was happening, my BIL jerked me up by the hair and reached into my panties and let his fingers run through my swollen slit until he found my gaping fuck hole. As he rammed his fingers in and out of my pussy I wanted to scream. He must have read my mind and not wanted the spouses to hear my moans. He clamped his hand over my mouth and continued ramming his fingers in and out, in and out, of my sloppy wet pussy until he found "the spot". He gave my pussy the "cum hither" motion and within seconds my pussy started to squirt. I squirted all over his fingers, hand, wrist, so much so in fact my pussy juices was dripping off of his elbow on to the nice clean floor his wife had just cleaned mere hours before.

No words were ever spoken - but you could hear the satisfaction in our breathing as we each returned relaxed to our own spouses.